BTS discussion thread

yxxllxh

Rookie
Exactly!! It’s infuriating. Must be so annoying for you.
I’d refuse to allow my child to do that homework and make them choose a more inspirational historical person rather than an industry money-making puppet. F*ck that!
Teachers really try to fight these type of things, it's becoming harder and harder as technology takes over almost every aspect of people's lives. And advertisers as well try to fight against the education system by pulling a "Trojan horse" and entering it.

yxxllxh

Rookie
I have nothing but admiration for teachers anyway, but having this extra crap to deal with is so unnecessary. How is writing a few sentences about a kpoop band puppet going to enhance a child’s life? :confused:
yeah exactly as if there wasn't already enough work to be done with those kids who can't even concentrate more than 5 minutes because of excessive use of screens (the "zapping" phenomenon) or have basic critical thinking destroyed by fake news and brainwashing by mass media. Makes you wanna pull your hair out honestly but we're here for that after all, educate people's kids, future adults.

P.S: sorry if this is kind of out of topic. (edit: just noticed it's world teacher day apparently today)

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
In the French series, Kaamelott, Alexandre Astier, wrote a part that brings it closer to the symbolism of the bathtub (not sure) and suicide:
In the episode where King Arthur tries this suicide. He details on his deathbed (he missed his suicide) a dream. He begins by saying that he enters Kaamelott, where he goes to the bathroom. Tour along he does not meet anyone. Then in the bathroom, the room is completely covered with blood and the tub is filled with water. An old man tells him it's the grail. And all the throats are Christ (Osiris).

To note: That in the clip representing the clip of Jonghyun, the smoke of "his suicide". In addition to the different clips, Jimin burns the group photo without Jin. In the sense of the story, Jin replaces V, to prevent V that suicide.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
One eye has something behind it, is it a one eye symbol or something? And one eye is triangle and one is like a bullet hole or am I reaching again :rolleyes::D
No you are on to something actually the "right eye" has a more darker look to it, doesn't it look like the eye is shaded in with black? Wasn't Hobi one of the ones reprogrammed recently? On the topic of Shia Labeouf (I believe the paper bag thing was a humiliation ritual) that guy has been on MK ultra too, he was ra*** a few years ago during an art project (we all know how exclusive those are). He flashed illuminati signs all the time too.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Now that Big Tyrant Sl*ts (BTS) are on their way to SA. Which one you woke people posted this? (a joke)
(doesn't the second image look a little sick) it looks phallic
proof of how BTS are pawns "speak yourself, I want to hear your voice, yet when it is time to talk inevitable politics in a place like SA, let's just deviate the questions and talk about out #s $$...

Glad there's people still posting about this Bullshit.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
In the French series, Kaamelott, Alexandre Astier, wrote a part that brings it closer to the symbolism of the bathtub (not sure) and suicide:
In the episode where King Arthur tries this suicide. He details on his deathbed (he missed his suicide) a dream. He begins by saying that he enters Kaamelott, where he goes to the bathroom. Tour along he does not meet anyone. Then in the bathroom, the room is completely covered with blood and the tub is filled with water. An old man tells him it's the grail. And all the throats are Christ (Osiris).

To note: That in the clip representing the clip of Jonghyun, the smoke of "his suicide". In addition to the different clips, Jimin burns the group photo without Jin. In the sense of the story, Jin replaces V, to prevent V that suicide.
Do you have any theories on why Jin could be the sacrifice, don't get me wrong I do believe he is it, but why him?

Shuna

Star

Hopeful

Star
Ok let me increase a little knowledge for all my sweet posters here ...
Black eye is a part of an i11uminati ritual..whose details aren't much known .. and some people are say that might be jungk00k .
H0bi just took the picture..who ever it is ..they're going through something..

Here's some elites and puppets rocking black eyes..

images (11).jpegimages (12).jpegimages (9).jpegimages (10).jpegimages (8).jpeg

Cocomj

Star

Hi
Long time no see sowwy ^^'
I need a little refreshing of my mind cause i was falling asleep again
Do you have more details on this ?
I always thought many things weren't fitting with Kaamelott
(You can link french articles don't worry hehe ;)
(Ps : wishing you a good day :))