BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
I could be reading more into it than there is, but this is what that image reminded me of:

View attachment 25430

Just add some bows and make it sparkly and subtly change some of the shaping to hearts ...
omg youre right...plus audition global? more like find prostitutes for pedos 101, guess b4ng p3do is not as gay as we thought, as long as it is a child, regardless of what gender.

Scars512

Established
omg youre right...plus audition global? more like find prostitutes for pedos 101, guess b4ng p3do is not as gay as we thought, as long as it is a child, regardless of what gender.
A lot of pedos will take either sex because there isn't a whole lot of difference between young girls and boys other than just what is between the legs. Body shapes/faces are pretty similar until you hit puberty. That's why trans activists want to put kids on puberty blockers because it is much harder to "pass" once puberty has brought about those secondary sex traits that make it easy for most of us to tell whether someone is a man or woman regardless of what they are wearing and without actually seeing their genitals to know for sure.

mean

Established
Guys,I got a theory.
Remember the popular theory of how j0nghyun's death was a sacrifice for bt5 and signals the shift of power from big3 to bigshit?
And bt5 did blow up after j's death.
What happened over the next year,2018 is interesting.
In 2018,of the big3, yg took blow after blow,mired in controversies and is almost a goner now(if it hasn't already).Effectively kicking it out of big3 and bigshit taking the spot.
Then,there is the other issue of shine3's member ta3m1n blowing up and being called mj of sk,while j was earlier known as mj of sk. Besides,ta3m1n, as pointed out by @scha and @Saranghae_jjong started mimicking j in many ways!
5m's creative director with surname the same as bt5's candyman(that surname is supposed to be rare in sk),joined bigshit.
bt5 takes break just as 5uperM debuts.

I think there is more than one beneficiary of j's death.It really was the beginning of a new phase in kp0p.
5m colluded with bigshit through j's death.Jyp is already friends with bigshit.The odd one here is yg.Besides,bt5 aimed to be the next bb from the beginning and bp were competing too much with bt5(yt views and fanwars).yg had to be taken out.And so,they did.(not saying yg is clean.Everyone has dirt,but,yg's time was running out.)
And 5m sends it's creative director over to bigshit to oversee the creation of a new powerful girl group to beat bp.Twice girls don't have much in them,with some taking hiatus on health issues and others getting in dating scandals.'They' really need an answer to bp's hype.
As for boy's group, bt5 had it's time under the sun.Now,as enlistment approaches,they take a break to make fans get accustomed to their absence.
And conveniently, 5m debuts new group 5uperM with ta3m1n supposedly in the spotlight,as pointed out by some posters here.And the new group's tag is "we are the future"!
Are they subtly telling people that once bt5 enlists,5uperM is the future of kp0p?
Remember what siw0n said?I think he meant this 5uperM.

Don't you see it guys?
It's all one big play.
Of course,it's just a theory and I might be wrong.
This is a very interesting theory but one thing doesnt add up to me, why would be super m the future when bts enlist? taemin baekhyun and kai have nearly similar ages as bts. So they will have to enlist too. I would understand if it were boys nct's dream age but super m members are all old. Honestly i think kpop will die with bts, (at least in the west) the next big hype will be probably from another country

Truthteller

Veteran
Guys,I got a theory.
Remember the popular theory of how j0nghyun's death was a sacrifice for bt5 and signals the shift of power from big3 to bigshit?
In 2018,of the big3, yg took blow after blow,mired in controversies and is almost a goner now(if it hasn't already).Effectively kicking it out of big3 and bigshit taking the spot.
Then,there is the other issue of shine3's member ta3m1n blowing up and being called mj of sk,while j was earlier known as mj of sk. Besides,ta3m1n, as pointed out by @scha and @Saranghae_jjong started mimicking j in many ways!
5m's creative director with surname the same as bt5's candyman(that surname is supposed to be rare in sk),joined bigshit.

I think there is more than one beneficiary of j's death.It really was the beginning of a new phase in kp0p.
5m colluded with bigshit through j's death.Jyp is already friends with bigshit.The odd one here is yg.Besides,bt5 aimed to be the next bb from the beginning and bp were competing too much with bt5(yt views and fanwars).yg had to be taken out.And so,they did.(not saying yg is clean.Everyone has dirt,but,yg's time was running out.)
And 5m sends it's creative director over to bigshit to oversee the creation of a new powerful girl group to beat bp.Twice girls don't have much in them,with some taking hiatus on health issues and others getting in dating scandals.'They' really need an answer to bp's hype.
As for boy's group, bt5 had it's time under the sun.Now,as enlistment approaches,they take a break to make fans get accustomed to their absence.
And conveniently, 5m debuts new group 5uperM with ta3m1n supposedly in the spotlight,as pointed out by some posters here.And the new group's tag is "we are the future"!
Are they subtly telling people that once bt5 enlists,5uperM is the future of kp0p?

Don't you see it guys?
It's all one big play.
The new SM group all have at least 2 years before enlistment except Baekhyun who is a actually older than Jin and will have to enlist at the same time if not sooner. He has less than 1 year before enlistment. So I think this is just a temporary project. BT$ have been very absent probably because SM has an agreement with Big$hit and T +T is going to have a comeback soon. So BT$ is laying low and how funny that they are perfectly able to disappear without any problems. If BT$ enlist together they will have a 1,5-2 year hiatus which is acceptable before their next comeback, western artists do it all the time. Anything longer and they will be irrelevant. If they enlist according to their age or in groups it will take much longer and as a group they really are over. Makes sense if they enlist together for that reason, unless some of them decide they don’t want to do it anymore or want to pursue a solo career. In that case the cash flow will decrease significantly for them and the company indefinitely.

Last edited:

scha

Established
Guys,I got a theory.

Don't you see it guys?
It's all one big play.

The new SM group all have at least 2 years before enlistment except Baekhyun who is a actually older than Jin and will have to enlist at the same time if not sooner. He has less than 1 year before enlistment. So I think this is just a temporary project. BT$ have been very absent probably because SM has an agreement with Big$hit and T +T is soon going to have a comeback. So BT$ is laying low and how funny that they are perfectly able to disappear without any problems. If BT$ enlist together they will have a 1,5-2 year hiatus which is acceptable before their next comeback, western artists do it all the Anything longer and they will be irrelevant. If they enlist according to their age or in groups it will take much longer and as a group they really are over. Makes sense if they enlist together for that reason, unless some of them decide they don’t want to do it anymore or want to pursue a solo career. In that case the cash flow will decrease significantly for them and the company indefinitely.
well, i'm afraid to say this... but probably 'they' predicted 2020 will be the end of the world. then that's probably why the bt5 look so cozy as their enlistment is not sure to be true (i mean if it's really gonna be the end of the world..) thus another reason why the s0operM fiercly admit "they are the future" as IF after this there will be no more kpop. i mean, THIS IS IT. this is the time where they will all-out pour their soul in spreading their agenda to make us stray further away from God and be together in hell with the Dajjal / sat4n / anti-christ.. i mean, u can see now how mad the world are going, disaster is everywhere. haze, open burning, dry at the same time other places where having hurricane, storm and flood. And I am sure 'they' are planning something bigger to keep us lost. this is where we will divided to who's the Believers and who's not. Just keep the Faith strong. and it's never to late to repent and seek the Truth. Wallahu a’lam..

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
well, i'm afraid to say this... but probably 'they' predicted 2020 will be the end of the world. then that's probably why the bt5 look so cozy as their enlistment is not sure to be true (i mean if it's really gonna be the end of the world..) thus another reason why the s0operM fiercly admit "they are the future" as IF after this there will be no more kpop. i mean, THIS IS IT. this is the time where they will all-out pour their soul in spreading their agenda to make us stray further away from God and be together in hell with the Dajjal / sat4n / anti-christ.. i mean, u can see now how mad the world are going, disaster is everywhere. haze, open burning, dry at the same time other places where having hurricane, storm and flood. And I am sure 'they' are planning something bigger to keep us lost. this is where we will divided to who's the Believers and who's not. Just keep the Faith strong. and it's never to late to repent and seek the Truth. Wallahu a’lam..
no one can predict when the end of the world is, the more people who predicted the time, date, or year, the more it wont happen, because the end of the word comes suddenly without a soul even knowing and thats where people would be so surprised because they wont have in mind that it is the end of the world, so yeah, dont trust the end of the world predictions kids. the world still has kindness and faith in them, there are still very religious people, but when there isnt any, thats where it goes down.

alx849

Rookie
I was reading that South Korea has granted exemptions from military service to some athletes

They are required to do four weeks of basic military training and engage in sports field for 42 months. After that, they are automatically placed on the reserve roster, and are obligated to attend a few days of annual military training for six years. In practice, after athletes finish their four weeks of basic military training, they are able to continue their own sports career during the 34 months of duty.

Do you think that BT$ could be exempted for military service?

Deadlylady

Established
I was reading that South Korea has granted exemptions from military service to some athletes

They are required to do four weeks of basic military training and engage in sports field for 42 months. After that, they are automatically placed on the reserve roster, and are obligated to attend a few days of annual military training for six years. In practice, after athletes finish their four weeks of basic military training, they are able to continue their own sports career during the 34 months of duty.

Do you think that BT$ could be exempted for military service?

I think they will all enlist together. This channel has even said it clearly and they know people that works in Bh I think.

Deadlylady

Established
Who are they to predict the end of the world? Nobody can know that. Bt5 is just a group nothing else. Taking it easy before enlisting is normal. Maybe some people have a machine to control the weather but that doesn't mean the world is ending. This world will not go down this fast and easy my dear. There are so many big events that are yet to happen. And like you said only god knows when it's going to end.

alx849

Rookie
I think they will all enlist together. This channel has even said it clearly and they know people that works in Bh I think.
you're right, it's what is being speculated

[SBS Star] Reports Speculate That BTS Plans to Enlist in the Military Together

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005430411

If they serve their duty following their age, there will be 4 to even 10 years of gap without group activities as a full-member group.
Since BTS has been solely focusing on its group activities since its debut, many industry insiders revealed that the members are thinking of enlisting simultaneously to minimize the gap.

Hopeful

Star

The company is never happy.. They keep them under pressure no matter if they give their 100 percent.. I didn't see any performance yet that was out of sync.. They do give their all no doubt about it..
But..
The company keeps telling them and criticizing them like they're no Good..

And j00n as usual talking about utilizing energy from the fans.. And he looks defeated here..