BTS discussion thread

lightmightgirl

Veteran
jk is in paris? so fans know Jamal was lying in his tweet?
Im surprised I dont see the crazy shippers making a big deal about this...I thought most of them assumed Jamal was back in korea

And I think both JB and Ariana are set to collab with JK, both only talking to him and not the rest of BTS
YUP! It has to be JK and Jimin or just JK because they obviously have one of the "better voices" from the group.
He might have gone for a few days or it is all just a big rumor and JM is probably still in Paris doing shit while JK is in Korea recording but I doubt it. They are working on projects for sure. All of them are. RM is probably connecting with higher-ups, and question why are two or more members in Europe, you can vacation anywhere else..Answer = projects. We will know soon. Other than that, Hobi was working on services and probably a collab with Becky G or whomever else that are willing to work with these crap people.

OH and just so you guys and girls know we got haters from VC on our tail.

People are complaining that we take this forum website just for BTS and that we are all fans of them that want to add nothing new since all their satanic shit have been spilled.

So Hi to the haters (waves). Just so people know I am not their fan I want to out them for their fake shit and drama just so people can see how crazy the industry is. And for the rest of the commenters here we are not going to stop just because we are reaching 2,000 pages. If you want to talk about a specific theory go to another page.

Truthteller

Veteran
I didn’t want to go back, but became curious as to whether this dude is selling himself for real. Jamal’s suspected hookup in Paris changed his profile from loves aubergine (dirty emoji) and peach (dirty emoji) to make it seem like he and the girl are a couple, probably to ward off Bt$ fangirls.
1567617428462.jpg

Meanwhile
1567617732797.jpg
Is there any doubt left? Seems to have a lot of Asian clientele.

mean

Established
I didn’t want to go back, but became curious as to whether this dude is selling himself for real. Jamal’s suspected hookup in Paris changed his profile from loves aubergine (dirty emoji) and peach (dirty emoji) to make it seem like he and the girl are a couple, probably to ward off Bt$ fangirls.
View attachment 25306

Meanwhile
View attachment 25308
Lol what kind of taken guy will respond like this. They are both trying so hard to appear like a couple

lightmightgirl

Veteran
View attachment 25306

Meanwhile
View attachment 25308
No doubt left,

BTW the first guy that commented he was at that same bar on August 11, the club has sketchy reviews. And yes, it is a club/bar they have special nights and they have a dancefloor making it a club. A lot of the people that go there are tourists and gay men so...

http://instagr.am/p/B1COwFrI5Lg/
Similar chairs to the video:
https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/o-sullivans-by-the-mill-paris-2?select=JMzaSMv_m_RoEkZuEI-KyQ&utm_campaign=www_photo_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)

The cake Jk received and was posted on Twitter was from Paris too = joined JM in Paris. Doubt he'll take a cake for a 13 hour flight if he was still in Paris the same day as JK bday to bring him a customized cake

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
[https://www.soompi.com/article/1349860wpp/ha-sung-woon-makes-surprise-call-to-btss-jimin-talks-about-attending-high-school-with-yoo-seung-ho-and-more
Hmmmm.... More damage control?
This friend from his "parka squad" of friends was buttering him up saying “Jimin is one of the friends and [industry] seniors I love and care for the most. Whether it’s on shows or in real life, he’s always so earnest, warmhearted, and kind. He’s the best. He’s my friend but I’ve learned a lot from him. I’m grateful.”
How often would you just call up someone to flatter them in the middle of national broadcast? Especially with the timing. Seems at best a glaring cover-up to me. Perhaps a bribe was offered to his friend squad.
Totally bullshit. Super damage control. That guy is hella sketchy too. Probably another occult member, and has the hots for JM!

mean

Established
View attachment 25324

Nice eye you've got on your shoulder there.

I wonder if he's still got the highlights in his hair, or if he's going full blond soon. He's always seen wearing hats, it's been a while now.
Not to be mean(lol my username) but i wonder what the elite find attractive in him. I kind of understand the maknae line but hope look the most plastic out of them

Hopeful

Star
Yeah the One eye is coming back and he's been programmed.. he's promoting and both pics from twt have one eye in them..
That black shirt with one eye is from one of the shows they went for the tear album.. And it was a messy concept...

The coming things will be a lot messier i guess..
IMG_20190905_194056.jpg

IMG_20190905_194256.jpg

Shuna

Star
I add the trailer of Taemin:
He drops his weapon into the water for a moment and will shoot someone, plus he eats an apple, in addition to many other references, especially references to Wings and Blood Sweat And Tears.

It also has a lot of reference to the car, visible in Taemin's Press Your Number and EXO's Love Shot (which also has a reference to the service station, very present in the BTS clips, in addition to the fire truck (see below for the reason of the fire). He also has a real weapon, in addition to that of alcohol and he arrives at three in an opera, in the trailer of the game, they go to the cinema, the chairs are the same and many other clips are the reference to place, he also the reference in the trailer of Wings, V ends up on stage. He also has the camera that is reflected in the eye, the weapon has a small red light, as it snipers in the Seventeen prologue.), with the flowers in the trunk. Taemin is tied in the trunk, in his new trailer, he is attached. The car accident is also very repetitive, Suga burning his room, Taemin burning the car. The robbery of Taemin, of a shop, where he is also the manager, V is the one who holds the shop, then he comes to buy things. He also prevents a steal. The weapon falls into the water, the car falls into the water, and in Flame of Lovers, Taemin dances on the crashed car, and drowns in the water. In addition in the clip Press Your Number he has 6 dancers, 7 with Taemin. For the Blue Rose, I went to see the clip UP10TION, and in the clip in addition to talking about the goddess of the moon, they can not reach "except in death", he has a photo, criminal search and next to an article surround with tagging "War News _" (I unfortunately can not read the end ...). But, the Wings of RM who gathers all the clips, on the phone, he has War written in blood letter (he obviously has different explanation and all I wrote is a guess, but it's too close, for to be taken into account. And in addition he has a gun in this clip ... In RUN, at the beginning of the clip, V falls into the water as if it were shot in the head.
+ New trailer of SuperM:
Sans titre-1.jpg
Behind him an altar dedicated to the sun, with roses, with different colored candles. White candle, used to summoned spirits. And red candle symbolizes: "The red color is a physical color.The red candle is a symbol of fire.Using the red candle can help you become famous or progress quickly in your career." And "The red candles are used to fulfill dreams, to encourage passions, provoke anger, lust and are beneficial to physical strength.Red is used in magic for passionate love, solving family problems or for revenge, it symbolizes anger and enemies.If your goal is only a flirt, red may not be necessary.".

It has four skulls that disappear on the plane of the top, followed by a Taeyong plane to the key-shaped earring, behind which it forms the light of the third eye (the 6 rings of lights: either rings of light , the representation of the moon or the 6 members of BTS and the altar, the one who is sacrificing):
Sans titre-1.jpg
Taeyong hold the red son, son of loves, in several clips and photoshoot the son forms the satanist star. On this level in addition to the loop of oriel in the form of key on the right, it has the key in the form of illuminates on the left (very visible at the beginning of the trailer):
Sans titre-1.jpg
Who starts in a cinema, recalling the scene of Jin, and that of EXO "Love Shot": On this level, above the cross that has a symbolism written over "XXX", " 7 "then" SIX "(Recalling the number of BTS members), then" START "then" 11 "then" 10 " and before that "8" without the cross then "35 SOUND" (or 53? like the photo with Jimin?).

It has a lot of reference to a robbery, it even has a slight appearance of the name of a bank, it also has a reference to the gas station (a motel on some clips). I was afraid it was bigger than we think (I had this theory, it has long ...).

Also note that in the clip "Love Shot", Sehun holds a red rose, while Kai hold a blue rose, "the gun" (the hand) whose two fingers the finger position at the third eye. In a sex dance and Kai in a necklace that looks like that of Black Panther.

He also often has one or more diamonds that appear.

Small annotation on "Love Shot" Xiumin, holds the card of their goddess, the card L, with 9 hearts.

Speaking of their goddess, you should know that the cake lit by candles is the symbol of the moon, their goddess is the goddess of the moon.

At the end of the clip when all the spectators are Taeyong, it has rear seats that are green in color and not red. In the clip of another group (which I unfortunately can not find), the seats are also green.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
finally a korean article about Jamal at the club, this is panchoa (korean fansite)

[enter-talk] IF HE WAS A FEMALE IDOL, WOULDN'T HE BE BURIED TO DEATH?

" He probably thought that he wouldn't be taken in pictures if he went overseas ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ He looks like he drank a lot too since his face is totally red ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Jimin was always known to be good at drinking so it's impossible to look like this with only 1 or 2 cups I don't know how the fans will turn this situation around"
some comments:

5. [+144, -47]
If another idol went clubbing, you guys would've f*cking bashed him/her and called him/her promiscuous

6. [+121, -34]
If a female idol went to a pub and played with fans like that and got her pictures taken, it would've been a mess

it's not much....... but at least it was not totally hidden.....o_O

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
+ New trailer of SuperM:
View attachment 25330
Behind him an altar dedicated to the sun, with roses, with different colored candles. White candle, used to summoned spirits. And red candle symbolizes: "The red color is a physical color.The red candle is a symbol of fire.Using the red candle can help you become famous or progress quickly in your career." And "The red candles are used to fulfill dreams, to encourage passions, provoke anger, lust and are beneficial to physical strength.Red is used in magic for passionate love, solving family problems or for revenge, it symbolizes anger and enemies.If your goal is only a flirt, red may not be necessary.".

It has four skulls that disappear on the plane of the top, followed by a Taeyong plane to the key-shaped earring, behind which it forms the light of the third eye (the 6 rings of lights: either rings of light , the representation of the moon or the 6 members of BTS and the altar, the one who is sacrificing):
View attachment 25331
Taeyong hold the red son, son of loves, in several clips and photoshoot the son forms the satanist star. On this level in addition to the loop of oriel in the form of key on the right, it has the key in the form of illuminates on the left (very visible at the beginning of the trailer):
View attachment 25332
Who starts in a cinema, recalling the scene of Jin, and that of EXO "Love Shot": On this level, above the cross that has a symbolism written over "XXX", " 7 "then" SIX "(Recalling the number of BTS members), then" START "then" 11 "then" 10 " and before that "8" without the cross then "35 SOUND" (or 53? like the photo with Jimin?).

It has a lot of reference to a robbery, it even has a slight appearance of the name of a bank, it also has a reference to the gas station (a motel on some clips). I was afraid it was bigger than we think (I had this theory, it has long ...).

Also note that in the clip "Love Shot", Sehun holds a red rose, while Kai hold a blue rose, "the gun" (the hand) whose two fingers the finger position at the third eye. In a sex dance and Kai in a necklace that looks like that of Black Panther.

Small annotation on "Love Shot" Xiumin, holds the card of their goddess, the card L, with 9 hearts.

Speaking of their goddess, you should know that the cake lit by candles is the symbol of the moon, their goddess is the goddess of the moon.
interesting, so you think there is a relation between BT-s and this new group? I find their trailers so strange
and why using a gun? with the current climate in the US (and they will focus on that market)...not a good idea

worldinside

Rookie
+ New trailer of SuperM:
View attachment 25330

View attachment 25331
View attachment 25332

i also realize tayong new super M Teaser give me illuminati vibe a lot, it's very obvious

JINtercession

Rookie
Ah, bh knows the influence power of their golden bunny boy, so they're starting to use him as a mouthpiece for the gender fluidity circus... I mean agenda, instead of just the leader since he's more popular (especially with younger fans, while the leader appeals to older/mature audience more I suppose) and more people would listen to him. Smart move BH.

In an interview with 'Vanity Fair'
When asked what “great style” is, Jungkook said, “Wearing anything you like, regardless of gender.”

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-jungkook-gender-norms-fashion-vanity-fair/

I think BH have been prepping him for a while though, I read somewhere they sent him to America to study female dance before debut.
I originally read it somewhere else, but here again in someone's trivia about him: https://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/page/item/jungkook/kwr5_GwXhQIG70MZg036jB1DZ2Xmn6gwjz

Gotta put your 'break' on hold as an opportunity to spread this agenda is too good to miss I suppose.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Ah, bh knows the influence power of their golden bunny boy, so they're starting to use him as a mouthpiece for the gender fluidity circus... I mean agenda, instead of just the leader since he's more popular (especially with younger fans, while the leader appeals to older/mature audience more I suppose) and more people would listen to him. Smart move BH.

When asked what “great style” is, Jungkook said, “Wearing anything you like, regardless of gender.”

I think BH have been prepping him for a while though, I read somewhere they sent him to America to study female dance before debut.
I originally read it somewhere else, but here again in someone's trivia about him: https://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/page/item/jungkook/kwr5_GwXhQIG70MZg036jB1DZ2Xmn6gwjz

Gotta put your 'break' on hold as an opportunity to spread this agenda is too good to miss I suppose.
Someone posted this here, but no one said anything about how the fansite basically outed him. And this was apparently written a year ago to another fansite on chat. Only released recently to divert attention from the Jm scandal. Either way it seems some fans will never acknowledge.

Truthteller

Veteran
"The other two, I don't feel the presence of their stans",referring to m0nster and h0pe!Sorry,but that was hilarious.:p
What's the headliner's long text mean?Any translations available?
Wonder what they said.
No idea tbh, but can you believe some people are sooo delusional they think she meant that JK is asexual or a virgin? ”Just proves he is soo pure and has never had gf :rolleyes:” Like how stupid can you be? No one calls young virgins mentally ill (potentially cured by a specific type of girl) or a waste. They just can’t accept that they will never have a chance, simply because he is not interested in girls at all.

Of course this did not come as news for most of us who already suspected he is g@y ( at least not for me). I wonder how much more these fansites know that they won’t spill. But headliner was a fansite of Infinite’s most popular member L before and also the one who spilled his dating news back in the day, which caused him to lose some fans. She then jumped to JK and will probably move on after him to another idol, but not while he is still popular. Ironically this was released by Jimhoe’s fansite, Jimhoe is even more obviously g@y than JK. And a very promiscuous one at that, or at least gives the impression of it. Of course once again some fans will deny.

Last edited:

asdfghjkl3

Rookie

How can people not see that this is a PR strategy???? When has been the last time Jungkook wore something that is gender-neutral, let alone feminine? The answer would be never, he has a very masculine style.
Actually none of them wear androgynous clothes, even Jimin and Jin wear pretty masculine styles in their off-time.

And what exactly do they mean by "female dance"? There are a few traditional dances that are female-only but in modern styles nothing is distinctly female, or female-only. Do they mean female dancers? Or are they saying anything that isn't hiphop is "female dancing"? Then female dance would be ballet, lyrical, contemporary etc.
But I wouldn't see studying "female dance", whatever that means, as proof of an agenda, especially since they never pushed him as androgynous. Besides, I don't think that BH really planned from the beginning to shift them from a macho image to this softer image. I don't think their boss is that smart.
If they mean lyrical or contemporary, it would make sense to teach him that. In the beginning he was stiff as a board and had no expression, be it facial or with his body. That makes a horrible dancer. Contemporary and lyrical are more fluid, and America has been setting a trend with over-the-top facial expressions for the last decade or so. So it would make sense to send him there.