BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
@cadiz in the comments under the link you posted about Serr1 revealing inside info about dating scandals,there is a comment about chinese sasaeng giving coded hints about bt5 members.It seems that sasaeng permanently deleted her account after posting that.
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/08/former-dal-shabet-member-serri-spills-the-tea-on-idols-with-two-girlfriends-dispatch-deals-and-more

The comment:
" Dispatch must know who are dating now, but there are also some Chinese sasaeng that have an interesting information. Guys, remember, many months ago a Chinese sasaeng wrote that a couple of famous Korean actors would divorce, said the actress is older than him, -// detailed the reasons //-, nobody believed her so she deleted everything, then a few months went by and the songsong couple divorce happened, well, then a few months ago that chinese sasaeng wrote again before completely closing her account, she wrote about the most famous kpop group with 7-star, she commented that some members are really in love, the member "E" is so in love with a successful great legend "A" of one of the biggest kpop companies, she is older than him but she never age, he did many things to conquer her love and apparently finally he earned her love, she didn't want to accept his love because of the age difference and to avoid fanwars, he has been in love with her for many years ago apparently he was her loyal fanboy, sasaeng called them (E + A) the most wonderful couple with the most wonderful story of love -// she gave more details //-, another member is "G" who is so in love with a successful Kpop singer soloist "J ", he even tries to surround himself with all the people around her, apparently they are finally getting close, his personality is influencing her personality lately, -// gave more details //-, She also commented that an member "M" who is in love with an almost famous foreign star, but that she only wants him as her friend, he is not her type yet.-// gave more details //- sasaeng also commented that there is a famous korean female legend "F" who pretends to be their friend but that "F" is really a fox who is trying to date any of them (7 stars) to achieve fame and popularity again, she was dating a member of another famous kpop boy group but they broke up, she is not a good person, "F" is a seeker and fake person. chinese sasaeng advises them being careful to give her too much confidence and friendship. -// gave more details // she wrote a lot, but some fans only translated it because that same day she deleted everything and canceled her account."

And this is one of the guesses underneath that comment.
"Abt the coding that this type of sasaeng is using and also the data/info reminds me of an j-sasaeng so I will try to decipher it, it seems she used for male the last letter of his name or nickname.
E is tae-hyung → t a 'E'
G is jung-kook → j u n 'G'
M is r-m → r 'M'
Abt female this is a bit confusing but checking the information + names, I think they are:
A is yoona → y o o n 'A'
J is jieun → 'J' i e u n (iu)
* F, that is just 'F' o x *"

That foreign famous star could be h@lsey.
I don't know if there is any truth in it.And at this point,it looks more like fiction from what has happened all this while.
What are your opinions,guys?
I think the fox they are saying is Taeyeon from SNSD, she is often called like that
But all sonds like rumors or fanfic....I guess time will tell

NotDelulu

Established
The white lines thing is starting to blow up on twitter. I wonder If kmedia will address this as this can potentially end bts career right there. Dispatch has a deal with bh but will the other outlets stay silent?
To me those lines look too thick to be cocaine laying like that in the open but we never know... plus there is no phootage of him using it.
Still it can stir a real big scandal

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
I don't think that it's cocaine either. It would be beyond stupid to do that out in the open like that.

But I am sure there will be more coming. No way are people going to stay silent, there will be more pictures and videos, and eventually one of his one night stands will spill.
The funniest thing is, the same people who screech "protect his privacy! Report accounts!" are asking for pics/ the video in DMs :D
Their entire stance is hypocritical. If they wouldn't create such a storm, there would be no pictures, even if he is famous.

wow

Veteran
@cadiz in the comments under the link you posted about Serr1 revealing inside info about dating scandals,there is a comment about chinese sasaeng giving coded hints about bt5 members.It seems that sasaeng permanently deleted her account after posting that.
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/08/former-dal-shabet-member-serri-spills-the-tea-on-idols-with-two-girlfriends-dispatch-deals-and-more

The comment:
" Dispatch must know who are dating now, but there are also some Chinese sasaeng that have an interesting information. Guys, remember, many months ago a Chinese sasaeng wrote that a couple of famous Korean actors would divorce, said the actress is older than him, -// detailed the reasons //-, nobody believed her so she deleted everything, then a few months went by and the songsong couple divorce happened, well, then a few months ago that chinese sasaeng wrote again before completely closing her account, she wrote about the most famous kpop group with 7-star, she commented that some members are really in love, the member "E" is so in love with a successful great legend "A" of one of the biggest kpop companies, she is older than him but she never age, he did many things to conquer her love and apparently finally he earned her love, she didn't want to accept his love because of the age difference and to avoid fanwars, he has been in love with her for many years ago apparently he was her loyal fanboy, sasaeng called them (E + A) the most wonderful couple with the most wonderful story of love -// she gave more details //-, another member is "G" who is so in love with a successful Kpop singer soloist "J ", he even tries to surround himself with all the people around her, apparently they are finally getting close, his personality is influencing her personality lately, -// gave more details //-, She also commented that an member "M" who is in love with an almost famous foreign star, but that she only wants him as her friend, he is not her type yet.-// gave more details //- sasaeng also commented that there is a famous korean female legend "F" who pretends to be their friend but that "F" is really a fox who is trying to date any of them (7 stars) to achieve fame and popularity again, she was dating a member of another famous kpop boy group but they broke up, she is not a good person, "F" is a seeker and fake person. chinese sasaeng advises them being careful to give her too much confidence and friendship. -// gave more details // she wrote a lot, but some fans only translated it because that same day she deleted everything and canceled her account."

"Abt the coding that this type of sasaeng is using and also the data/info reminds me of an j-sasaeng so I will try to decipher it, it seems she used for male the last letter of his name or nickname.
E is tae-hyung → t a 'E'
M is r-m → r 'M'
Abt female this is a bit confusing but checking the information + names, I think they are:
A is yoona → y o o n 'A'

I don't know if there is any truth in it.And at this point,it looks more like fiction from what has happened all this while.
aww what a cute fanfiction ♡

cadiz

Star
I don't think that it's cocaine either. It would be beyond stupid to do that out in the open like that.

But I am sure there will be more coming. No way are people going to stay silent, there will be more pictures and videos, and eventually one of his one night stands will spill.
The funniest thing is, the same people who screech "protect his privacy! Report accounts!" are asking for pics/ the video in DMs :D
Their entire stance is hypocritical. If they wouldn't create such a storm, there would be no pictures, even if he is famous.
I agree its not cocaine....but if the video goes viral that can be a problem
if BH has to speak about it then korea will see BTS wholesome image was a lie....because here you have jamal looking drunk af and with girls (oh the horror!!!)

BH is lucky today is JK birthday so they can use their regular distraction tactics

But like you say this Jamal is a problem....he seems to be alcoholic so people will take advantage of him...it's only a matter of time

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
I agree its not cocaine....but if the video goes viral that can be a problem
if BH has to speak about it then korea will see BTS wholesome image was a lie....because here you have jamal looking drunk af and with girls (oh the horror!!!)

BH is lucky today is JK birthday so they can use their regular distraction tactics

But like you say this Jamal is a problem....he seems to be alcoholic so people will take advantage of him...it's only a matter of time
Yes, if it goes viral in Korea that will be a problem. Especially now, after Burning Sun.
But as far as I'm aware BH hasn't done anything for JK's birthday yet?

It doesn't even have to be "taking advantage of Jimin", I think people will want to brag to their friends and fans about it. It will guarantee maximum attention from a few hundred thousand people, even if it's negative attention.

mimis

Established
aww what a cute fanfiction ♡
They are definitely dating!
Check 13:00 min. She shows photos from sasaeng of Tea being with a girl in Japan. And it's not a secret that JK is in love with IU. With the starpower he has he can do anything to have her. I read somewhere he gave his younger brother IU's number. He is probably as obssessed with her as armys are obssessed with him! There were also speculations they were together as they had pictures of them being on the same place at the same time.

mean

Established
Check 13:00 min. She shows photos from sasaeng of Tea being with a girl in Japan. And it's not a secret that JK is in love with IU. With the starpower he has he can do anything to have her. I read somewhere he gave his younger brother IU's number. He is probably as obssessed with her as armys are obssessed with him! There were also speculations they were together as they had pictures of them being on the same place at the same time.
I dont think so. I heard the same thing abt him and tzuyu, sana,solbin, rosé... and that sounded all "plausible" i guess its up to shipper what they believe more.
I hope we will get a scandal be it jamal or another member

wow

Veteran
the girl could probably be his little sister since he has one, and jk with iu? i dont think thats possible. i dont know, i just cant picture bt$ members with a girl, im not assuming their sexualities but i just cant picture them with a girl especially maknae line.

and i think the video of jm got drunk seems suspicious, i feel like someone filmed and posted the video on purpose, these dudes are always protected so its weird seeing them got exposed so easily like that.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
The white lines thing is starting to blow up on twitter. I wonder If kmedia will address this as this can potentially end bts career right there. Dispatch has a deal with bh but will the other outlets stay silent?
To me those lines look too thick to be cocaine laying like that in the open but we never know... plus there is no phootage of him using it.
Still it can stir a real big scandal
Yes he is in a pub and that might not be his lines of coke or w.e., but people do drugs in bars, restaurants, work, etc. Substance abuse does not have a discreet location. Remember, it might not be coke there's other substances that can be thicker.
Edit: it took me a bit to find it but you are right it's on Twitter. See I was not the only one:

I sense damage control coming up soon because a fan just found him in another bar again lol

Last edited:

Scars512

Established

The comment:

E is tae-hyung → t a 'E'
M is r-m → r 'M'
A is yoona → y o o n 'A'

I don't know enough about the others to comment, but I completely think the rm thing could be true and that it likely references h@lsey. You could tell by his body language and the way he talked about her (like after the grammys calling her a "goddess" in the live stream) that he has the hots for her. It is possible they hooked up (bc, she seems the type to be casual about stuff like that) but even if they did -- he is friend zoned now. I think she just likes loser guys who are jerks -- so maybe rm's squeaky clean image isn't going to boost her bad a$$ chick persona, so he doesn't make the cut.

Scars512

Established
I have not seen one video commenting about the weird substance lines displayed there. Yes he is in a pub and that might not be his lines of coke or w.e., but people do drugs in bars, restaurants, work, etc. Substance abuse does not have a discreet location. I want to see what other people are saying, send me a link if you find those comments again, please .
It depends on the bar. A bar for every day folks, nope. You would see it in the bathroom, but not done openly at a table like that. If this is a club that caters to the rich / VIPs -- then yeah, they can do pretty much whatever they want. Especially if they were in a private/VIP area. And I imagine that someone like JM could get into an exclusive club -- so it could be possible.

I have some doubts about it simply because JM is acting more like someone who is drunk than someone who is snorting coke. And we all know that JM likes his alcohol. Some people, though, will mix coke and alcohol in an attempt to drink more without passing out to keep the party going longer. That is a very dangerous thing to do, though, and I certainly hope he isn't doing something like that.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
It depends on the bar. A bar for every day folks, nope. You would see it in the bathroom, but not done openly at a table like that. If this is a club that caters to the rich / VIPs -- then yeah, they can do pretty much whatever they want. Especially if they were in a private/VIP area. And I imagine that someone like JM could get into an exclusive club -- so it could be possible.

I have some doubts about it simply because JM is acting more like someone who is drunk than someone who is snorting coke. And we all know that JM likes his alcohol. Some people, though, will mix coke and alcohol in an attempt to drink more without passing out to keep the party going longer. That is a very dangerous thing to do, though, and I certainly hope he isn't doing something like that.
IT was kind of a reach, but the video does kinda show a bottle on the front of the table so maybe it is a reflection. We will see what the outcome of this trip will bring ...

lightmightgirl

Veteran

blackdwarf

Rookie
I think I've been leaving this thread for a several days (?) and apparently there was a tea by Jamal being in a pub or something.

As I know, big superstars who-very-famous-and-rich like them are usually going to some club, being alcoholic etc. I've read somewhere, maybe one of the posters has posted that being famous is really stressful, especially for big kpop idols like them. They really don't know what they do, having a much money but feel the emptiness inside. Also the sasaeng things and over-working although u should having a vacation, these are not good for ur mental health.

I feel sad for Jamal, with a little bit being ignorant for him :D celebrity life is not far from club or something. But, that Jamal thing is not fit with his image, especially for the whole band image. At least we know that they're not innocent at all.

Now everybody on Twitter flipping out bc in the video he shows the mailbox and it says "JMxArmy" so there's speculation that he may have graffiti that box. In the video Bigshit posted you can see he glances to the mailbox too and then pans the camera.

Did Army who commented in that twit know about the pub thing? If they did, yash. They are really easily distracted by something else. Or maybe Armies know that Jamal is not innocent as his image and they tried to covering his pub thing then tried to forgetting that?

By the way, today is Jeko birthday. Sorry if I seems like still celebrating his birthday but I just hope that he stop to doing some job on his face, especially his jaws (because he looks creepier now, but maybe also because he's losing weight) and being a better person also having a good vibes :)

Navy

Rookie
I leave for one day! And all the good tea gets served! Sigh!! Jamal has always been this kind of person honestly I'm not surprised! If you look closely in their videos he always tries to get all the attention, I never liked that about him. So him going out and doing all these things is him looking for attention, he lives for it! He's so greedy when it comes to fame and he'll do anything for it and I think that's going to be the end of him. There's nothing wrong with a 20 something year old man partying but we all know he's doing it for fame, for that high of being loved that's why he looks so cocky and ignorant. I pray he controls himself because if he keeps going this way he's going to meet some really bad friends and we all know how that will turn out!!!!

wow

Veteran
i honestly dont know why 4rmys hasnt cancelled him yet and decided to protect him??? wtf?? like your guy is allegedly hooking up with girls and snorting coke yet youre still blinded??? i just cant with these girls right now, if we need to sacrifice humans to save the planet earth, i would definetly sacrifice some 4rmys, theyre just trash and blind, i know this is rude but damn theyre bugging me a lot !