BTS discussion thread

sprs7

Rookie
Regular members can you please stop replying to those 2 troll accounts, 3 useless pages have been created by all this useless talk uptil now, go to some other thread trolls.

@VigilantCitizen please do something about @Philomath and @sprs7

sprs7 old account softpower is already banned because of trying to derail the thread.
When you contribute with something else other than banning members with different perspectives then you can come in this thread and try to take me down.

You don't have any more right than me to be in this thread. None of you has. We are all equal and if you are sensitive to any of my posts then you are free to press ignore. Also the reason for derailing the thread is not my fault only. There are plenty of other members who speak uselessly and no one says shit about it. Just say you hate atheists and go.

If you think banning me for the second time would scare me then you are wrong. I will make a hundred of other accounts for as long as I feel I have to contribute in this thread.

Now get the fuck out of my way and post something meaningful instead.

Ghost

Rookie
B
When you contribute with something else other than banning members with different perspectives then you can come in this thread and try to take me down.

You don't have any more right than me to be in this thread. None of you has. We are all equal and if you are sensitive to any of my posts then you are free to press ignore. Also the reason for derailing the thread is not my fault only. There are plenty of other members who speak uselessly and no one says shit about it. Just say you hate atheists and go.

If you think banning me for the second time would scare me then you are wrong. I will make a hundred of other accounts for as long as I feel I have to contribute in this thread.

Now get the fuck out of my way and post something meaningful instead.
I was never in your way you rude troll,let me report you again and i encourage the other members to report this troll too.
Let us see how you come back when your IP gets banned.
O and yes only Shameless people return to those places from where they're banned or no longer wanted,i feel sorry for you

Pepsi

Veteran
B

I was never in your way you rude troll,let me report you again and i encourage the other members to report this troll too.
O and yes only Shameless people return to those places from where they're banned or no longer wanted,i feel sorry for you
B

Why tf do you want to ban someone for having a different opinion from yours? If you feel like they're derailing the thread simply press ignore. Vc is a vast site, loads of different people will come on here, agnostics, atheists, even satanists... They've just as much of a right to be in this thread as you do. Don't try to make this thread a hivemind of groupthink. Stop banning people. Get over yourself.

Ghost

Rookie
Why tf do you want to ban someone for having a different opinion from yours? If you feel like they're derailing the thread simply press ignore. Vc is a vast site, loads of different people will come on here, agnostics, atheists, even satanists... They've just as much of a right to be in this thread as you do. Don't try to make this thread a hivemind of groupthink. Stop banning people. Get over yourself.
Are you blind. Do you want to keep this person here when he or she has nothing to say about this topic?
Did i talk about opinions?
Get your eyesight checked maybe

sprs7

Rookie
Are you blind. Do you want to keep this person here when he or she has nothing to say about this topic?
Go back to my first account and check my meaningful analyses and points of view. I also said to make an analysis on the numbers in the future. I am working on it.

B

Who the fuck are you to decide if I am wanted or not ? I don't post for you, not for those who hate me either. I post for those you can understand and appreciate. If you don't like it simply ignore it. I don't like many posts either, but I don't go around banning members for that.

Now stop riding my dick for attention and get back to your place. Come back when you have something good to say.

Pepsi

Veteran
If she has nothing to say about the topic (if you feel so) then press ignore and her msgs will go away. Last I checked everyone was welcome in the thread, regardless of whatever. Silencing or banning of voices is just gonna make you all look bad, no one else. And last I checked this person actually did comment some relevant topics (which I didn't agree with but okay) but for some reason or another she was hounded off the thread... And my eyesight is just fine thank you. Maybe pray to God to help you keep your temper in check?
Praying will also help you strengthen your faith in God, so the next time someone questions it, you can put their doubts to rest in equanimity. Thank you <3

Philomath

Rookie
Regular members can you please stop replying to those 2 troll accounts, 3 useless pages have been created by all this useless talk uptil now, go to some other thread trolls.

@VigilantCitizen please do something about @Philomath and @sprs7

sprs7 old account softpower is already banned because of trying to derail the thread.
@VigilantCitizen In this thread, people who have a different opinion, are being silenced. Why do you speak of freedom of expression and truth, when you ban people with a different point of view?

This whole thread is extremely questionable. You only accept religious opinions and call all others devilish. Your behavior is disgusting and a big sign of immaturity.

Last edited:

Ghost

Rookie
@VigilantCitizen In this thread, people who have a different opinion, are being silenced. Why do you speak of freedom of expression and truth, when you ban people with a different point of view?

This whole thread is extremely questionable. You only accept religious opinions and call all others devilish. Your behavior is disgusting and a big sign to immaturity.
Cry troll,go make your own thread

Philomath

Rookie
Ah, that sounds like an ancient technique for deciphering symbols using numbers, called "Gematria". Do you know how to read gematria?
I was about to write a whole analysis about it to open your eyes, but after reading some ignorant comments here, I don't know if I should do that. Some of you would rather continue to talk about the boys' scandal.

Philomath

Rookie
Thank you.

the world is a stage

Established
Hello guys, old member here. I'm honestly jungshook and can not believe how bad this thread got. We are all in search of the truth and should take all opinions seriously. No opinion is better than the other. Just because you're a member of a religion does not mean that you're right. We used to accept every kind of people here and did not call them devils.

Pepsi

Veteran
Hello guys, old member here. I'm honestly jungshook and can not believe how bad this thread got. We are all in search of the truth and should take all opinions seriously. No opinion is better than the other. Just because you're a member of a religion does not mean that you're right. We used to accept every kind of people here and did not call them devils.
Hello and welcome back! Loved your posts on this thread. How are you? And do you still follow bts?