BTS discussion thread

Philomath

Rookie
She wasn't rude. She just offered you sth you can't accept yet. Just like in the beginning, each of you had it hard to believe that bts wasn't really the good guys, but with time you start to accept reality. The same rules apply here. First there is denial, then there is hate, but in the end you will start to see the bigger picture.
Thank you, you see the bigger picture. I have nothing more to add.

sprs7

Rookie
Can I please change the topic to talk about something which has been on my mind?
What I've been contemplating is the letter 'M'. I've deducted it must be an important symbol to the elite especially now with this 'super M' (why M??) and also several idols have it in their stage names (eg. IM BM RM). Maybe the letters in these names are codes. I think we discussed V, but there are several others such as L, N, IN, JR, DK, DO, PO, BI, CL, LE.
Have you noticed almost every group has one? Almost never are these initials.
Anyway, I digress.
I looked up the history of M and found:
View attachment 25107
Now, Softpower and Shuna on page 1028 mentioned that water was used for as portals for demons and the pineal (third eye) is made of water. thus the prevailing significance of it in MVs. I could be drawing a blank here, but I think it is interesting.

I know this sounds like primary school pep talk , but it's a timeless pearl of wisdom:
Remember to be kind and respectful to each other. The enemy and elite wants nothing more than divisiveness and when we are divided, we are distracted and waste our time bickering instead of exposing them. So let's agree to disagree and go back to what we all do best-pulling the skeletons out of the closet, exposing these folks even though we have different approaches to it.
Agree. Water may also be referring to the power of life. Just like fire, earth and air. Like in Avatar these forces are crucial for existence. But water resembles mirrors and clairvoyance so I think that must be the reason it is used more than the other elements. A great detail you caught there.
Also sorry for the inconvenience, but I felt like I had some things to clear up. I look forward to posting some analysis in the future.

Philomath

Rookie
Can I please change the topic to talk about something which has been on my mind?
What I've been contemplating is the letter 'M'. I've deducted it must be an important symbol to the elite especially now with this 'super M' (why M??) and also several idols have it in their stage names (eg. IM BM RM). Maybe the letters in these names are codes. I think we discussed V, but there are several others such as L, N, IN, JR, DK, DO, PO, BI, CL, LE.
Have you noticed almost every group has one? Almost never are these initials.
Anyway, I digress.
I looked up the history of M and found:
View attachment 25107
Now, Softpower and Shuna on page 1028 mentioned that water was used for as portals for demons and the pineal (third eye) is made of water. thus the prevailing significance of it in MVs. I could be drawing a blank here, but I think it is interesting.

I know this sounds like primary school pep talk , but it's a timeless pearl of wisdom:
Remember to be kind and respectful to each other. The enemy and elite wants nothing more than divisiveness and when we are divided, we are distracted and waste our time bickering instead of exposing them. So let's agree to disagree and go back to what we all do best-pulling the skeletons out of the closet, exposing these folks even though we have different approaches to it.
Edit: having said that, Cadiz has a point in that there's nothing much to expose at the moment and some of us (myself included) should also take a break.
Yes, words are codes. Every word and number have an official and a hidden symbolic meaning.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
No one is leaving from this thread for as long as they have to contribute something different from the others.
Now go ahead please. Call her a zombie brain dead bitch, curse her demons and why not give her a report to ban her account on VC. We'll wait.
This is what I mean. Then you start being extra and telling me to be extra as if I'm the one being dramatic. Let's end this here because all you're going to do is mock me and whether you're aware of it or not.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Hello, if you ever awaken from your illusion, I would like to tell you a few things about your Jesus. Do not hesitate to pm me.
I woke up a long time ago. Don't need to tell me anything about Jesus. I know him, he knows me. I've asked him to fill me with the Holy Spirit many times, I've felt his presence. I know he's there and he's with me as we speak. You need not tell me a single false thing about him.

sprs7

Rookie
This is what I mean. Then you start being extra and telling me to be extra as if I'm the one being dramatic. Let's end this here because all you're going to do is mock me and whether you're aware of it or not.
Lmao, since when stating facts became mocking ? You want me to quote the specific post you wrote or are you gonna delete that before I do ?

Scars512

Established
Ah, that sounds like an ancient technique for deciphering symbols using numbers, called "Gematria". Do you know how to read gematria?
I personally think that Gematria is a bunch of nonsense (and by that, I mean it isn't some divine code that contains messages from God -- or whatever deity they are calling "god") but I 100% believe that the elite believe in it and use it.

Scars512

Established
I woke up a long time ago. Don't need to tell me anything about Jesus. I know him, he knows me. I've asked him to fill me with the Holy Spirit many times, I've felt his presence. I know he's there and he's with me as we speak. You need not tell me a single false thing about him.
Matthew 10:14. If someone isn't ready to hear, just dust off your feet and move on. Some people get a kick out of riling up people who have different beliefs than they do. Don't give them the satisfaction of upsetting you. It is fun for them to make you angry. Depriving them of that is the best way to make it stop.

sprs7

Rookie
I personally think that Gematria is a bunch of nonsense (and by that, I mean it isn't some divine code that contains messages from God -- or whatever deity they are calling "god") but I 100% believe that the elite believe in it and use it.
Idk much about it, but it is pure math and quantum sciences apply it too. I think it must have some really crucial importance in decyphering the Matrix. I personally see it as the language of the universe.

JINtercession

Rookie
Maybe it is, I really don't know much about it, but I remembered a prophet I used to listen to, who would frequently incorporate it into his teaching on revelation. Sadly he turned out to be a phony and was adamant a rapture was coming in September 2017, so I take it with a few tablespoons of salt. It was such a pity because he taught with great aptitude, but I think it's a good thing I broke off from him as I was depending on him and his philosophy blindly and we need to search for the truth ourselves and decide.

JINtercession

Rookie
Matthew 10:14. If someone isn't ready to hear, just dust off your feet and move on. Some people get a kick out of riling up people who have different beliefs than they do. Don't give them the satisfaction of upsetting you. It is fun for them to make you angry. Depriving them of that is the best way to make it stop.
100% agree. These people are right in their own eyes and no bidding by human efforts would change them. The only thing which will change some people like that is revelation of the holy spirit. If they choose to change at all, that is. I have relatives who I've been praying for years to come to Christ and they still fiercely refuse. It burdens my heart as well but the best I can do is pray, treat people with dignity and remember the battle is not won in our own strength.
It also says in Mathew 7:6
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces"
In this case our pearls are time.
Thank you for saying it well. It's hard for me to remember that when my heart breaks that people reject the gospel, but it's just unfortunately a fact of life. Stay strong!