BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
Hello, it's good to ask questions, but bad to ask me the question. I hope you understand what i mean. The English language is limited.
I've got you thinking, right? I can send you video links and reports and tell you what I've found out. But it's important to me that you do your own research. I want you to question everything, everything. The rabbit hole is fucking deep, people.
I was like you, seeking the truth, but my religion prevented me from digging deeper. At some point I realized that religion is a cage and is not there to save us, but just to keep us busy and make us believe, someone is coming to save us. This Savior complex is one of the biggest problem in the world. Nobody will come to save us, we have to save ourselves.
You can pm me, if you need some alternative sources.
one picture to answer your whole clownery :

We_Don't_Do_That_Here.jpg

now can we move on? this topic is unrelated to what we supposed to discuss.

Philomath

Rookie
You said that we are ignorant and that we are only concerned about scandals. First of all, they discuss the perniciousness of k pop and BTS in particular. You come here with your religious topics about women and the vagina. You were asked to go into a discussion on religion, but you immediately I began to resent and be rude to everyone. You better leave this place, here you will not be supported.
In this thread you talk about plastic surgeries, about the sexuality and gender of the boys, about your great Amun Ra Jesus and about stupid scandals that only serve your boredom. Someone here wrote that occultism can't be separated from religion, and many of you, including you, have agreed. Of course you change your mind now, you little ignorant soul, because I point out things that don't suit your fairy tale. Women and the vagina are part of the occult because the agenda of your homosexual boys is to replace women with female looking men. Everything is interwoven, you can't just talk about one thing and leave out the other.

Wow, the elite did a really good job. I haven't been dealing with such ignorant and contradictory people like you for a long time.

sprs7

Rookie
In this thread you talk about plastic surgeries, about the sexuality and gender of the boys, about your great Amun Ra Jesus and about stupid scandals that only serve your boredom. Someone here wrote that occultism can't be separated from religion, and many of you, including you, have agreed. Of course you change your mind now, you little ignorant soul, because I point out things that don't suit your fairy tale. Women and the vagina are part of the occult because the agenda of your homosexual boys is to replace women with female looking men. Everything is interwoven, you can't just talk about one thing and leave out the other.

Wow, the elite did a really good job. I haven't been dealing with such ignorant and contradictory people like you for a long time.
Damn, been trying to say that for pages and pages already but we live in communist times. One word different from the rest and you are out. This is cancel culture.

Philomath

Rookie
Yeah, me again. Got banned in that first account. I'm still curious which one of yall did it. Anyways, thanks.
Isn't it sad that people here are banned for their opinion? Where I have my knowledge from, we quarrel on a daily basis and seldom agree with each other, but never would we ban someone. Discussions are heated sometimes, that's normal. I have a very straightforward way of talking, but that's the only way to make some people start to think more deeply. I'm not here to make friends, but to point out things.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Isn't it sad that people here are banned for their opinion? Where I have my knowledge from, we quarrel on a daily basis and seldom agree with each other, but never would we ban someone. Discussions are heated sometimes, that's normal. I have a very straightforward way of talking, but that's the only way to make some people start to think more deeply. I'm not here to make friends, but to point out things.
Okay no, uh uh. You need to leave this thread. You're a hypocrite, and I already explained how. Now if you're just going to keep doing this, then you're distracting almost everyone here besides a few people. That's not right to come here and shout out how we are all wrong, and then tell us it's wrong to speak about ours. That's how you're a hypocrite. Honestly, if this here is your only point you wanna make to everyone, then go on another thread.

wow

Veteran
its not like we dont like you for having an opinion, its just that YOU ARE SHARING IT IN THE WRONG THREAD, theres clearly like so many threads for religions yet you chose this one, if youre so smart, open minded, and W O K E individual, then go work on your beautiful smart logical critical minds to get out and find a thread to discuss your helpful and woke opinions that you love so much.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Does God whisper it to you too ? What's your opinion on yourself tho ? Do you consider yourself special or a cattle ? What do them demons say ?
Oh, so this is what you came back for? To mock us AND God on top of that? Wow, you're one of the most petty people I've met in my life. Oh! What do demons say? They say it's easy to deceive you because you're not in Christ.

sprs7

Rookie
Okay no, uh uh. You need to leave this thread. You're a hypocrite, and I already explained how. Now if you're just going to keep doing this, then you're distracting almost everyone here besides a few people. That's not right to come here and shout out how we are all wrong, and then tell us it's wrong to speak about ours. That's how you're a hypocrite. Honestly, if this here is your only point you wanna make to everyone, then go on another thread.
No one is leaving from this thread for as long as they have to contribute something different from the others.
Now go ahead please. Call her a zombie brain dead bitch, curse her demons and why not give her a report to ban her account on VC. We'll wait.

sprs7

Rookie
Oh, so this is what you came back for? To mock us AND God on top of that? Wow, you're one of the most petty people I've met in my life. Oh! What do demons say? They say it's easy to deceive you because you're not in Christ.
I didn't mock anyone. You insulted me and cursed me to rot in hell for not believing what you want me to. I think you are mistaking yourself for a victim.

Scars512

Established
Armys are straight-shaming fans now. Never thought I'd see someone having to apologize for not being gay.

And before you jump, I am all cool with gays and bi and pan and whatever, it's just the first time I see someone being bullied for being straight . This fandom is really rotten

Unfortunately, this just shows what humans are capable when all you think about is what is best for yourself. If you study history, you'll see many instances of those who were oppressed finally acquiring power and then using that power to oppress other people just they way they were oppressed. It isn't unique to the LGBQT movement -- they are just the latest group to become as intolerant as straight people once were to them. We'll never really be able to achieve full equality if the only thing we manage to do is switch out which group gets to be in power and be intolerant and oppressive of others. :(

sprs7

Rookie
Frankly, I have no communication with God, but the devils do not torment me either. If it’s acceptable for you when a person is rude to everyone, then we better stay away from each other.
She wasn't rude. She just offered you sth you can't accept yet. Just like in the beginning, each of you had it hard to believe that bts wasn't really the good guys, but with time you start to accept reality. The same rules apply here. First there is denial, then there is hate, but in the end you will start to see the bigger picture.

cadiz

Star
I think this thread should take a break....this place is becoming a full mess and people only fighting for pages and pages

But this thread should be active only when BTS drop a video or release an album...if we keep posting here everyday there is no difference betweeen us and a normal fan tbh

Besides it gets tiring reading People fighting ...we should keep it short and to the point

bts are on a break and doing nothing....there is literally no reason for us to be here........
So lets give the thread a stop now and those who want to comeback can do it in novemeber or december.....whenever BTS decides to do something

GOOD IDEA? I think yes

sprs7

Rookie
And yet I do not believe the words of a man who claims that the world revolves around a vagina.
You can believe whatever you want. Just stop cancelling people who say sth you can't accept in your principles.
Also, this post is pure misogyny. Your mother would be so proud of you to know this kind of hatred you feed for her. If it wasn't for vaginas none of us would be alive, but each to their own I guess.

Philomath

Rookie
Hello, if you ever awaken from your illusion, I would like to tell you a few things about your Jesus. Do not hesitate to pm me.

JINtercession

Rookie
Can I please change the topic to talk about something which has been on my mind?
What I've been contemplating is the letter 'M'. I've deducted it must be an important symbol to the elite especially now with this 'super M' (why M??) and also several idols have it in their stage names (eg. IM BM RM). Maybe the letters in these names are codes. I think we discussed V, but there are several others such as L, N, IN, JR, DK, DO, PO, BI, CL, LE.
Have you noticed almost every group has one? Almost never are these initials.
Anyway, I digress.
I looked up the history of M and found:
Screenshot_20190829-235255.png
Now, Softpower and Shuna on page 1028 mentioned that water was used for as portals for demons and the pineal (third eye) is made of water. thus the prevailing significance of it in MVs. I could be drawing a blank here, but I think it is interesting.

I know this sounds like primary school pep talk , but it's a timeless pearl of wisdom:
Remember to be kind and respectful to each other. The enemy and elite wants nothing more than divisiveness and when we are divided, we are distracted and waste our time bickering instead of exposing them. So let's agree to disagree and go back to what we all do best-pulling the skeletons out of the closet, exposing these folks even though we have different approaches to it.
Edit: having said that, Cadiz has a point in that there's nothing much to expose at the moment and some of us (myself included) should also take a break, then come back refreshed, to expose beetees like they will come back "refreshed to LOOOVE their fans".

Last edited: