BTS discussion thread

Philomath

Rookie
Guys sorry to bring this subject back but about plastic surgery.
Some of yall said tae had hair transplants? I dont see it?

I see subtle nose job on jk and hobos nose is obviously done though they say no.. rm has rhinoplasty that he admits but for medical reasons
I see, talking about their plastic surgery is of course more important than pointing out hidden truth.

Philomath

Rookie
To be honest in all of my post I refrain from talking about God and religion as this is a sensitive issue that affect each one differently. My views on the media and bts in particular are not affected by God and my attachment or disatachment to it. I think personally people do horrible things in the name of religion but I don't wanna trigger anyone so I stay out of it. So I think talking about religion is not an essential part of discussion on this thread and many of the participants dont particularly care for it. I think your effect will be bigger in other threads. I see your points and that you are eager for discussion. some of members are active on several sub forums around here and I think this discussion will be more fitting and fruitful for you under the religion threads on this site
Again, religious opinions are shared daily here. People who aren't religious were insulted many times and hardly anyone of you complained or stood up for them. Why?

OvercomeItAll

Established
You call knowledge unimportant? I'm really wrong here. I didn't know this thread is full of hypocrites and children. My bad.
Even when religion is discussed, it's veryy diff. to the way you have discussed it.

Someone adding a verse from the Bible or the Quran in the end after exposing an artist isn't them preaching and letting everyone know all about their beliefs and why they are right and we are all wrong.

Call us hypocrites and children, it's alright, we've been called much worse. I wish you only good health and happiness, and I hope you can find the appropriate thread for what you wish to discuss.

asdfghjkl3

Rookie

I see subtle nose job on jk and hobos nose is obviously done though they say no.. rm has rhinoplasty that he admits but for medical reasons
I don't know about hair transplant, but I suspect that V had a surgery to correct his ears. They used to stick out a lot more before, and puberty does not change that. I could be wrong though, since they also changed his haircut, so maybe it is just less noticeable now.

Truthteller

Veteran

Although this has already been discussed a lot on this thread previously...

Aren’t all the PS/procedures evident from this photo? RM ans JK nose though... V fixed that hairline and most likely those ears as well. Hairlines don’t move down as you age you know. They all have done stuff, most celebrities and people in the looks industry have had some sort of modification to their face/body.

1566934212441.jpg

1566934542647.jpg
1566934625238.jpg

It is a different nose people. A different nose. I find this quite entertaining as I am interested in the field of PS.

Of course Jimins use of fillers in his lips is evident by the big variations in size. Here his lips are clearly deflated. Time to refill!
https://twitter.com/Answerxpjm/status/1162853228104560640?s=20

Last edited:

JimiJymy

Established
Hello everyone
I am an old member of this thread that made a statement a while ago.
I don't know how many of you that know about it are still here but I should say this anyway
I am afraid that I can't make more videos about bts and illuminati in general.

I am coming from a Christian family, and I was taught many Christian rules and restrictions. One of them is listening to your parents. My parents found out recently about my videos and told me that it's way too dangerous to go on making them, and that they are afraid people I fight against might notice me and hurt me.
I am not believing that it is the case and they are right, but I am afraid that even tho they might be wrong, not listening to them might bring some mischief.
I am very happy that I was able to make 2 videos about it and that I could save and protect many people from being exposed to such bait.

The last things I wanted to talk about were MKultra, moonchild theory and TXT. I also had some other suggestions from people before that I accepted initially.
I hope there could be someone that will carefully talk about this and help people see the truth. By now, Mkultra theory made many people see BTS in another light and leave the fandom, so I believe a video about it would help a lot.
For the ones that don't know about my videos here they are:
(one of them gained and is still gains a lot of attention fortunatelly)

Again I am really sorry I can't make other videos about this. I really had many other plans related to the kpop industry that not many talk about. If you are willing to make videos about this topic use info from this thread and the kpop thread as well. You can use the search tool to find posts about certain topics. I think this is the most informative place related to this subject in the whole internet.
Hi everyone :)
A warm welcome to all the new users and a big Hiya to all the jobumonim out there :p

I had to reply because I can feel your pain sis...piercing through my bones ...I am in the exact situation right now...enchained for the past 3-4 months...Except that I made it clear of the topic I was discussing in my videos, but I think in a way, going to the O2 Arena last year was my death sentence...
So right now I'm screaming in spirit, splitting my mind over what I should do...
If I really can't do videos anymore, I might just post a list of hand-signs & symbols related to MK ultra/abuse that I've noted

The retirement date may come earlier than I thought (TT__TTT)...

wow

Veteran
guys, i always wonder why sg and th always have outfits that are different from each other, maybe its to gain more attention to them, but like, why? maybe because of their power? if yes, why not nj got them too?

BTS-VMAs-ARMY.jpg

i could drop more image for more proof but im just too lazy lmao

Scars512

Established
I dont know much about korean law, but about the previous post I made on Mamamoo, I found this

MAMAMOO sue 4 malicious netizens who spread lesbian rumors and sexual insults

The 4 netizens have been leaving malicious comments about MAMAMOO on Twitter and other social media platforms . The netizens have spread rumors about MAMAMOO members being lesbians and also stated, "They sell their bodies."

lol imagine if every person who say BTS are gay gets sued....o_O everyone going to jail
Yep, all those shippers should be sweating if that is the case :D

Navy

Rookie
Yep, all those shippers should be sweating if that is the case :D
Nah there's no reason to be scared! There's thousands of those plus there's a lot of hate comments on the Internet bt5 is not the first to get hate they need to realise not everyone is going to like them. They want to be untouchable and praised by everybody but people are now seeing their bullshit. Do you really think they're going to search these people and find their address? How? If they do that the haters can file for provision of privacy act and they will lose a lot of money. This is bigshit plan to scare young fans.

Navy

Rookie
guys, i always wonder why sg and th always have outfits that are different from each other, maybe its to gain more attention to them, but like, why? maybe because of their power? if yes, why not nj got them too?

View attachment 25055

i could drop more image for more proof but im just too lazy lmao
They all had surgeries. If you look under candy man's chin you can see his scar but to me he sometimes looks like he just had injections
Ex
http://instagr.am/p/BxZTC9ZFnlD/ Jungkook definitely had rhinoplast I think thats what they call it, he fixed his Jaws and nose that thing had a bridge on top of it now it's like a triangle. Lol
Jhop it's soo obvious, jimin has lip fillers and they look disgusting cause one is bigger than the other one lol so as j1n. Rm had surgery too I think it failed so much cause now the way he moves his lips when he talks is just painful to watch. You'd think with the money they make they could at least get good plastic surgeries but no! They all got botched faces!

Sorayahhh

Rookie
Although this has already been discussed a lot on this thread previously...

Aren’t all the PS/procedures evident from this photo? RM ans JK nose though... V fixed that hairline and most likely those ears as well. Hairlines don’t move down as you age you know. They all have done stuff, most celebrities and people in the looks industry have had some sort of modification to their face/body.

View attachment 25052

View attachment 25053
View attachment 25054

It is a different nose people. A different nose. I find this quite entertaining as I am interested in the field of PS.

Of course Jimins use of fillers in his lips is evident by the big variations in size. Here his lips are clearly deflated. Time to refill!
https://twitter.com/Answerxpjm/status/1162853228104560640?s=20
Speaking of surgery, I remembered this one
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0J2u7apOH7/?igshid=yoefu2pwdxew

IMG_20190828_020007.jpg

Last edited:

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Again, religious opinions are shared daily here. People who aren't religious were insulted many times and hardly anyone of you complained or stood up for them. Why?
People who aren't religious have been insulted many times?? Since when? It seems everyone here is comfortable talking about God. Yes, I said God because we mostly speak on Christianity because of what this thread is about. If anyone else has another religion, then whoever that may be has my respect but I'm not gonna quit talking about mines.

When people say "Oh, so and so gets insulted by your religion", it usually refers to Christianity. Why? Because that's the truth. I know there's thousands of religions but that one is the truth. If others don't think so, then what can I say? They'll find out eventually.

I'm not one to push my religion on others but I've told a certain someone that this thread is included with the spiritual warfare so yes I will mention Jesus Christ if need be. Not only that, but I'm on his side, not satans so ofc he WILL get mentioned. People in THESE times have a problem when he's mentioned, but if anyone mentions satan, no one gets triggered. I bet if we WERE talking about satan and not Jesus, you probably wouldn't have made your comment.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Hello to you truth seekers. I start by saying that I'm not a native speaker so my text may contain some spelling and grammar mistakes.
I have noticed how convinced many of you are of your religious beliefs and don't realize that you're part of the big problem.
There are many methods of manipulation, and religion is one of it. Religion is a man made construct to control the masses. Spirituality is our true connection to the creater/source since we're spiritual beings in a human body. Spirituality is the ground for our being.
You only can get closer to the truth by going back in time. The infiltration, manipulation and lies you're facing now already started in ancient Egypt. The first world government was already founded at that time with its headquarters in Egypt. For that very reason symbols like the pyramid and all-seeing eye are found on the american dollar bill.
What I'm trying to tell you is that the elite has changed, reversed and demonized every little detail of our life and that since ancient Egypt. You have to question everything, even your thoughts, since not every thought is your own. Our enemies control the education that we're given and the media we watch daily. This allows them to negatively control what we believe about ourselves. More specifically this allows them to indoctrinate false thoughts into our minds that serve their interests. It's called psychological warfare. I ask you to be open to learn, unlearn and relearn.
Imagine our world as the Harry Potter universe. There are several houses with different magical teachings that are good in their fundamentals. Unfortunately, people like Voldemort control these entire groups and force them to practice a negative form of their teachings. That corresponds to our current situation in this world.
All these stars you're hating on know more about life and spirituality than you. What you call Satanism is spirituality. The "elite" is abusing our ancient knowledge to control our minds and keep us in a low frequency and vibrational state. Some of you may say spirituality is evil. Imagine being given a sharp knife. You have the choice, either cut flesh or kill innocent people. It's the same with spirituality.
Christianity is nothing more than a patriarchal and rotten copy of the matriarchal original spirituality. Jesus is actually the arrogant and envious god Amun/Amen (Ra), that is why you say Amen after every prayer. "IN JESUS NAME, AMEN"
You believe you know the truth, but in reality you know nothing.
"Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth." That is what religious leaders did back then. They contaminated the world with religious patriarchy. Religious people are driven by fear, not love. Yes, many of you are nothing more than hypocrites who are afraid of hell's punishment or are hoping for paradise.
I don't have all the answers, I'm still searching. It's okay to not know everything. The roots of lies are very strong and grow deep into the ground. What I know is that the so-called elite and their followers are all homosexual men. Yes, A L L. All the women in show business, television and politics are M E N. The small, unknown female stars aka puppets serve as prostitutes.
Blackpink and all big female stars are men who have been successfully transitioned into women. The feminine men a.k.a. BT$ are usually those who couldn't be transitioned. Yes, this world is literally ruled by (gay) men. You ask yourself, why? Because there is a silent war against women for a long time.
In the past, everyone worshiped women, the womb, because they knew all life comes from the womb, the vagina. That's why women are called (womb)men. The first humans on earth were women. The Adam and Eve theory is bullshit. It has been proven that the XX chromosome exists long before the XY chromosome.
Now the elite is trying to replace the woman with trannies. Only for this reason they promote the transgender agenda, it's for their own advantage.
The biggest task of religion is to prevent women from taking their old position and to seperate the creator from the creation.
Have you never wondered why women in all religions of this world have less rights than men? Why they have to submit and in some cases be treated worse than animals? Because we live in a patriarchy and are controlled by mentally disturbed men who hate women with all their heart.
I am African and I know the old African structures were matriarchal. The woman was God, the queen, because she gives life. Africans lived the purest form of spirituality and were therefore referred to as Negroes, Neger or Niggers, which in ancient times was used for wise and spiritual people. The word naga/nega/nagini meaning "snake" coming from the indian mythology but is also found in many african tribe languages. The naga, snake or serpent means wisdom and knowledge. Your religion teach you the opposite, calling the snake evil, because they have to keep you stupid.
Asé.
Wow, see what I mean? You just told us we are all talking about a certain (Obvious) religion that could insult people and no one stood up for said person or people and yet here you are claiming "See, your religions are false, mines is true" You are indeed a hypocrite.

Jesus isn't an envious and arrogant one. If he was, the Bible would be a lie and all of the rules God had would turn back on him making him a hypocrite. Matter fact, he wouldn't have made Jesus nor had the idea of making him as you see him.

Next, the two first humans were NOT female. Only one of them were. That's how people are born. God wants men and women together, married, and be fruitful and multiply. Of course people commit fornication and stuff, it's not right. Sperm is supposed to connect with the eggs, sperm from the husband and eggs from the wife. That's how it goes. Disagree if you want.

Also you came here speaking your religion so fast, not even speaking one thing on BTS, and then you say we're wrong. What??!

YOU are indeed wrong. Ofc you're not going to agree, but you'll see soon. It seems the evil one successfully deceived you and because of that, I'll have to pray for you. Everything you said doesn't even make sense, and just know that you can continue believing that if you want, but if you do, you'll go down a horrible road.

I'm just warning you. Later on, Jesus will come again and you'll find yourself lost until you get ready to repent. If you don't, then it's a pleasure meeting another fellow human, but uh dead in the flesh, alive in the spirit wise, I won't be seeing you during that time.

Reply back if you'd like. I'm not one to rudely prove my point, and have you silenced. I'm curious to why you even came here doing that.

wow

Veteran
They all had surgeries. If you look under candy man's chin you can see his scar but to me he sometimes looks like he just had injections
Ex
http://instagr.am/p/BxZTC9ZFnlD/ Jungkook definitely had rhinoplast I think thats what they call it, he fixed his Jaws and nose that thing had a bridge on top of it now it's like a triangle. Lol
Jhop it's soo obvious, jimin has lip fillers and they look disgusting cause one is bigger than the other one lol so as j1n. Rm had surgery too I think it failed so much cause now the way he moves his lips when he talks is just painful to watch. You'd think with the money they make they could at least get good plastic surgeries but no! They all got botched faces!
haha i think you quoted the wrong post :) you talked about a different topic than my post that you quoted, but its okay. and i agree that they all had plastic surgeries, because its very normal in there too, but its also gross how they say to love yourself but they cant even keep their faces they have gotten from their parents, now i know why they sold their souls, they are not grateful for whatever that has been given to them!

ThisGirlWoke

Established
haha i think you quoted the wrong post :) you talked about a different topic than my post that you quoted, but its okay. and i agree that they all had plastic surgeries, because its very normal in there too, but its also gross how they say to love yourself but they cant even keep their faces they have gotten from their parents, now i know why they sold their souls, they are not grateful for whatever that has been given to them!
I agree, and honestly people who sell out are usually the ones that either don't have much, or are desperate like on a whole another level. I promise you I used to want so many things and everytime I'd get tempted to sell my soul, the thought of wanting everything would immediately go away. Then I'd be happy for what I have. Apparently, these boys were like "Yeah no, I need another life. Let me know how I can sell my soul please" That's just...no.