BTS discussion thread

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Guys, I'm concerned. I always see something about bts, I think we all do. I'm seeing fans talking about "Omg so and so members are so hot! Try not to get pregnant!"

WHAT?!

Fans: "Omg he's so hot I cant- I feel like a hoe. I'm pregnant y'all, lol"
More fans: "Same, I'm on the floor right now!!"
Even more fans: "I'm wET-" (SORRY that was disturbing)
...Fans: "LOLLLLLLLLLLLL-"

These fans make me so irritated... I'm not sure if I should be more mad at the members or the armies for being dumb afudge.

I've seen people making/talking about videos with the members and the story line or one shot, whatever they call it and guess what I see?

Freaking. "Member x reader" (insert the most inappropriate title you can think of)
Legit on YT. SOMEONE is always talking about it.

WHY are armies doing this? What is WRONG with them?!

WHY ARE Y'ALL MAKING SEX SCENES ABOUT THEM AND FANTASIZING ABOUT THEM IN THAT WAY??

Honestly, I'm so mad that even I feel stupid. They are one reason I get tired of living. I'm sorry if that sounds like I'm taking it too seriously, but they always make me question my life. They are so overwhelmingly NASTY.

And I DON'T want to get to this point, but I'm a few minutes away from mentally crying out of frustration ESPECIALLY because there are like KIDS also ENJOYING THAT CONTENT.

cadiz

Star
Honestly, I'm so mad that even I feel stupid. They are one reason I get tired of living. I'm sorry if that sounds like I'm taking it too seriously, but they always make me question my life. They are so overwhelmingly NASTY.

And I DON'T want to get to this point, but I'm a few minutes away from mentally crying out of frustration ESPECIALLY because there are like KIDS also ENJOYING THAT CONTENT.
I imagine you are very young, but you will find people on the internet making sexual comments like that all the time...that is the stan mentality sadly

But I think if the fans and group affects you that much then its not healthy for you to keep talking about them....
by your last comments it seems they affect you a lot, dont let them have all that power over you (just my advice)

Hopeful

Star
Guys, I'm concerned. I always see something about bts, I think we all do. I'm seeing fans talking about "Omg so and so members are so hot! Try not to get pregnant!"

WHAT?!

These fans make me so irritated... I'm not sure if I should be more mad at the members or the armies for being dumb afudge.

I've seen people making/talking about videos with the members and the story line or one shot, whatever they call it and guess what I see?

Freaking. "Member x reader" (insert the most inappropriate title you can think of)

WHY ARE Y'ALL MAKING SEX SCENES ABOUT THEM AND FANTASIZING ABOUT THEM IN THAT WAY??

Well this is a Must to see.. If we search even a teeny weeny bit of any Beetees member..
So please.. Just don't let this affect you.. And don't be angry.. It happened with all other groups too.. Like back street boys.. 1 direction..

See such a thing.. Move on.. Because many people are snapping out of this phase with time.. They will also hopefully

cadiz

Star
Well this is a Must to see.. If we search even a teeny weeny bit of any Beetees member..
So please.. Just don't let this affect you.. And don't be angry.. It happened with all other groups too.. Like back street boys.. 1 direction..

See such a thing.. Move on.. Because many people are snapping out of this phase with time.. They will also hopefully
yes, it happens with every boyband, teens are the target demographic because they are easier to controll and become atached....

And just right now that james charles guy is trending worldwide on twitter for showing his ASS....lol that's the world we live in

blackdwarf

Rookie

WHAT?!

It makes me feel sorry for those obsessive fans. Sometimes I think why they have to do that, like see theirself as a ho*e on BT5. I mean BT5 are just a human like us. They're just singing, dancing, acting, and put a make up on their face then you're getting crazy and worshipping them.

"But, they've come from the underdogs and so hardworking people. Look at now, they're so rich and famous!"

gurl, almost all of success people come from the underdogs, not known by anybody except their friends and family. Many k-pop idols from the small agency who are so hardworking, too. You believe that they're hardworking people because they're famous now :) exactly.

"BT5 saved my life, u didn't know anything!"

It was God who saved ur life, if you're a religious person.

If u wanna 'say thanks' to them, u don't have to be that so obsessed. Their whole subliminal messages, nasty contents, unnecessary post that will make u more attached to them, and the universe that they maked will lead u to the fake world, which actually will be worse. Maybe Armies will think that their life is such as unicorns and rainbow when they 'saved' by BT5, but in the end they will realize something and it will more depressing.

I just hope that they will wake up like us :)and get a better life soon.

Then parents should checking what are their kids watching, and if it's not a something good, they have to distract their kids for doing a more positive thing. But, maybe it's not so easy as I said so :(

ThisGirlWoke

Established
I imagine you are very young, but you will find people on the internet making sexual comments like that all the time...that is the stan mentality sadly

But I think if the fans and group affects you that much then its not healthy for you to keep talking about them....
by your last comments it seems they affect you a lot, dont let them have all that power over you (just my advice)
Thank you, and it just irritates me is all. I'm fine now. I am young, you're right but I've been on the internet ever since I was a kid so I know what's on there. Thank you for telling me I appreciate it :)
I'm just having some spiritual problems and now that I'm working my way back to God, I'm suddenly getting angry with myself for abandoning him and I'm getting more disgusted by people who actually like satanism and stuff because I haven't been on track with God for a while. Now that I'm coming back, everything is slowly hitting me in the face.

Navy

Rookie
http://instagr.am/p/B1eX3nZFdma/ What do you guys think of this video?
For me I feel disgusted, I don't know why but I'm just grossed out!.. The things she's saying sound like she means anything even sex, even sacrificed, they are just disgusting to me I think she did a lot of sacrifices to be were she is now. I mean she's the only one who is popular now out of her group! And she's 27 years old a grown woman you never know what she's capable of. Kpop female idols never reach that age then start to get popular just like that! It never happens, she must've done something! Maybe here she's just showing us what she did but her fans are too dumb they're eating it up as sexy and all that.

Navy

Rookie
http://instagr.am/p/B1eX3nZFdma/ What do you guys think of this video?
For me I feel disgusted, I don't know why but I'm just grossed out!.. The things she's saying sound like she means anything even sex, even sacrificed, they are just disgusting to me I think she did a lot of sacrifices to be were she is now. I mean she's the only one who is popular now out of her group! And she's 27 years old a grown woman you never know what she's capable of. Kpop female idols never reach that age then start to get popular just like that! It never happens, she must've done something! Maybe here she's just showing us what she did but her fans are too dumb they're eating it up as sexy and all that.
Sorry its not bts related!

Red Rose

Established
Thank you, and it just irritates me is all. I'm fine now. I am young, you're right but I've been on the internet ever since I was a kid so I know what's on there. Thank you for telling me I appreciate it :)
I'm just having some spiritual problems and now that I'm working my way back to God, I'm suddenly getting angry with myself for abandoning him and I'm getting more disgusted by people who actually like satanism and stuff because I haven't been on track with God for a while. Now that I'm coming back, everything is slowly hitting me in the face.
I used to get angry too but now, I have learnt to let it be. You can only save yourself and your own soul, you can't rescue someone else, so don't let it get to you. They want you to be angry and waste all your energy worrying about them and yada yada. They want your energy, good or bad, because its pure. Don't even waste your breath on these empty barrels. They have nothing to bring but chaos and confusion to the world and in the final days, the agents of the devil are hard at work to mislead and deceive the masses through the most powerful hypnotizing device of all time- music.

Red Rose

Established
Not trying to derail or anything but do y'all know Itzy and the leader Yeji? Well in my opinion, she looks trans.

1566706424662.png
Do you see face? And that neck? She looks like a man in woman's clothing.

1566706596950.png
That torso is probably the longest I have seen on a female, and she has no hips whatsoever.

1566707658210.png

1566707850557.png

1566707931232.png

1566707977319.png

There is no way you can tell me that this is a female. No female is built like this. This is a male in woman's clothing. The moment I saw her, I knew there was something off about her.

Last edited:

mean

Established
Not trying to derail or anything but do y'all know Itzy and the leader Yeji? Well in my opinion, she looks trans.

View attachment 24966
Do you see face? And that neck? She looks like a man in woman's clothing.

View attachment 24967
That torso is probably the longest I have seen on a female, and she has no hips whatsoever.

View attachment 24969

View attachment 24970

View attachment 24971

View attachment 24972

There is no way you can tell me that this is a female. No female is built like this. This is a male in woman's clothing. The moment I saw her, I knew there was something off about her.
Yeah she does look like a Man(no hips and wide shoulders) her face feature are masculine
Maybe those rookies groupe have actually all one trans?
This yeji girl is the most popular in the groupe and lisa bp(who some of us suspect to be trans) is the most popular also:oops:
Coïncidence ? Or does they have some sort of power to attract people.
Also i think, i read it somewhere but they fake the youngest in groupe age.
Look the maknae in itzy is 15
http://instagr.am/p/B07EuhKh41x/ yuna.jpgoriginal_22(10).jpeg
She is the tallest of the group, im sorry but que doesnt look like 15 to me, she look like older.
W0onyoung izone, she is 2004 aka 14 yo,
63ef0c6579746d57dd43b2e37c2f8fb2.jpg

http://instagr.am/p/BzzduMQB4XL/ This is not a 14 year old body, at 14 i were flat lol.
She is also 1m70 tall o_O
My thought are that agency change age on purpose so men would think "oh my god, she is so hot, even if she is just 14" and have dirty thought. Its on purpose to make promote the ped0phile agenda and normalise ped0philia.
https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/korean-men-in-their-20s-voted-itzys-yuna-15-as-the-celebrity-they-want-to-treat-on-white-day.293537/
https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/itzy-yuna-tops-college-white-day-poll-fans-not-okay-unhappy/
Seem like its working.

Scars512

Established
yes, it happens with every boyband, teens are the target demographic because they are easier to controll and become atached....

And just right now that james charles guy is trending worldwide on twitter for showing his ASS....lol that's the world we live in
Really? He has shown it a million times already. He wore a$$less chaps at coachella. This is nothing new. Plus, eww.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Yeah she does look like a Man(no hips and wide shoulders) her face feature are masculine
Maybe those rookies groupe have actually all one trans?
This yeji girl is the most popular in the groupe and lisa bp(who some of us suspect to be trans) is the most popular also:oops:
Coïncidence ? Or does they have some sort of power to attract people.
Also i think, i read it somewhere but they fake the youngest in groupe age.
Look the maknae in itzy is 15
http://instagr.am/p/B07EuhKh41x/ View attachment 24975View attachment 24976
She is the tallest of the group, im sorry but que doesnt look like 15 to me, she look like older.
W0onyoung izone, she is 2004 aka 14 yo,
View attachment 24977

http://instagr.am/p/BzzduMQB4XL/ This is not a 14 year old body, at 14 i were flat lol.
She is also 1m70 tall o_O
My thought are that agency change age on purpose so men would think "oh my god, she is so hot, even if she is just 14" and have dirty thought. Its on purpose to make promote the ped0phile agenda and normalise ped0philia.
https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/korean-men-in-their-20s-voted-itzys-yuna-15-as-the-celebrity-they-want-to-treat-on-white-day.293537/
https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/itzy-yuna-tops-college-white-day-poll-fans-not-okay-unhappy/
Seem like its working.
They all look strange as usual, but 14 year olds actually do look like this. The sophomores in my school are like 14/15 and they do look like they're 17. It honestly just depends on the generations. Like the freshmen incoming, they're 13 and but they look like kindergartners. There's some seniors who look like kids but they're actually 18 years old.

But yeah, other than that... these girls just... yeah ;-;

cadiz

Star

Truthteller

Veteran
Sorry guys, not bts related.
I was scrolling down my instagram and I saw a pic of Simon Cowell that shocked me so I decided to check if it was photoshoped but it turns out it wasn't!
Does anyone know what is wrong with Simon Cowell's face? He looks terrifying in photos.
View attachment 24941
View attachment 24944
View attachment 24943

Is that even him or he wears a letter face mask? I am very scared, fans say it's due to his vegan diet but I don't buy it! His eyes are giving me nightmares. Probably he messed up and he was punished by the elite...idk...he looks like he's been tortured or may be he was going through some mk ultra and the experiments went wrong.
I mean he is multi-millionare, he has so much properties and expensive things to have no worries in life. He has private jet, plane, 2 mil. worth of trailer, houses and who knows what else. So with all that money and privileges there is no way he can look so terrible and scaring.
Simon cowell the media mogul behind franchise such as Got Talent, X Factor and of course One Direction. All of these are huge successes. Dude is 60 years old and this is the result you get when you inject too much filler and Botox in your face to look younger. Nothing beats those horse teeth though, ugh he has the money for a better dentist.
Lost all respect for him when I heard that he had impregnated his best friend’s wife while on vacation with their family. Yes his only son is by none other than his friend’s now ex-wife.
Now this guy is most certainly in one of those secret societies. Just look at the symbol on his private jet ski. This without a doubt is a freemason symbol.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/60/f6/75/60f6759561d5b801360746e001d1a8af.jpg
http://www.ancientpages.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/freemasonicsymbcompass1.jpg

mean

Established
look at Tea

people say he acts fake because she is white....but not really
We have seen him acting fake several times....he just pretend to be nice and happy

Armies take it as a joke....what they dont see is that during concerts and fan events he is being fake to them too

That so direspectul honestly and not funny at all.
Pretty sure if its was a bl@ckpink member who did that people would hate on her.
Just stop inviting him in America, he is invited on billboard but he act fake. Other groups would be so grateful to be at his place. He is getting arrogant

cadiz

Star
That so direspectul honestly and not funny at all.
Pretty sure if its was a bl@ckpink member who did that people would hate on her
yes, the woman was just saying hello....no reason to be shady
and fans are making a joke about him hating white people

how many white fans do BTS have? because that means he hates them all too....lol army are so dumb

cadiz

Star