BTS discussion thread

Scars512

Established
Last edited:

Gogobebe

Rookie
that's so disgusting :( but I'm I the only one that strongly feels as of they're gay? But even if they were or aren't I'm sure they wouldn't be excluded from promoting perverted things and showing their love for it also take a look at this it's about their bangtan bombs and what they really mean
https://www.google.com/amp/s/btskpopilluminatitheory.wordpress.com/2018/07/05/bts-army-bomb-2018-design-subliminal/amp/
I'm pretty sure they are gays or at least not straight. Even if all of them primarily were straight, I'm afraid that because of experiences, which they probably had, it could have changed... If they were molested, sexually abused etc at young age (and I'm afraid they were, we all know how music industry works) it could really lead to that and it is independent of them... :confused:
But I think this all doesn't really matter; after all what they probably have gone through, in the sexual sphere they are completely devastated...
And about those sticks - it's not surprising... :confused:

mimis

Established
Sorry guys, not bts related.
I was scrolling down my instagram and I saw a pic of Simon Cowell that shocked me so I decided to check if it was photoshoped but it turns out it wasn't!
Does anyone know what is wrong with Simon Cowell's face? He looks terrifying in photos.
simon-cowell-face-is-freaking-out-the-internet-drawing-comparisons.jpg
agt-simon-cowell-face-before-after-vegan-diet-botox.png
1_PAY-MAIN-Simon-Cowell.jpg

Is that even him or he wears a letter face mask? I am very scared, fans say it's due to his vegan diet but I don't buy it! His eyes are giving me nightmares. Probably he messed up and he was punished by the elite...idk...he looks like he's been tortured or may be he was going through some mk ultra and the experiments went wrong.
I mean he is multi-millionare, he has so much properties and expensive things to have no worries in life. He has private jet, plane, 2 mil. worth of trailer, houses and who knows what else. So with all that money and privileges there is no way he can look so terrible and scaring.

mimis

Established
that's so disgusting :( but I'm I the only one that strongly feels as of they're gay? But even if they were or aren't I'm sure they wouldn't be excluded from promoting perverted things and showing their love for it also take a look at this it's about their bangtan bombs and what they really mean
https://www.google.com/amp/s/btskpopilluminatitheory.wordpress.com/2018/07/05/bts-army-bomb-2018-design-subliminal/amp/
I think they are not gay, they might be bi or straight. The reason I think that way is because we all know they play characters in front of the camera and the things that are shown are for fan service (i mean the boys flirting with each other). I do believe all of them would want to create a family one day with someone the opposite sex. But who knows, we can't know the truth until they are out of bighit and they prioritise thier own lives and not the personas they are portraying all these years. I hope all of them can move on in life without being traumatised from that fake 'idol' lifestyle. Most celebs can't recover and develop deep depression and they either start doing drugs or they commit suicide!

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Hum@nmade is a pretty famous brand among these celebs.I remember seeing j@yz and bey wearing the brand before.

What got my attention in this photo is how disheveled h0pe's clothes are.
His shirt is torn on his right shoulder!Or is that part of the style now?:oops:
His security looked fine but this guy is sweating a lot.You can see his face shining in all that flashes.
And the way his clothes are so out of place makes me think that he had some kind of a fit on the flight back to sk .Those clothes look like he just put them on before he got down the flight or something.
This guy is not at all alright.
Just an opinion.
I was also mentally analyzing how he looked. He looks so drugged up but that honestly can't be surprising

blackdwarf

Rookie
I was scrolling down my instagram and I saw a pic of Simon Cowell that shocked me so I decided to check if it was photoshoped but it turns out it wasn't!
Does anyone know what is wrong with Simon Cowell's face? He looks terrifying in photos.
View attachment 24941
View attachment 24944
View attachment 24943

Is that even him or he wears a letter face mask? I am very scared, fans say it's due to his vegan diet but I don't buy it! His eyes are giving me nightmares. Probably he messed up and he was punished by the elite...idk...he looks like he's been tortured or may be he was going through some mk ultra and the experiments went wrong.
I mean he is multi-millionare, he has so much properties and expensive things to have no worries in life. He has private jet, plane, 2 mil. worth of trailer, houses and who knows what else. So with all that money and privileges there is no way he can look so terrible and scaring.
He no longer looks like Simon Cowell that I've known. He looks like another person with that stares :confused:

Scars512

Established
He no longer looks like Simon Cowell that I've known. He looks like another person with that stares :confused:
I wonder if it might actually be because he lost a lot of weight and now all those fillers that he had injected when he was heavier look weird because they are pulling down his face :confused:. He definitely doesn't look good. I bet he'll disappear for a while and have some plastic surgery to sort everything out again. I hope so. He almost doesn't even look human here. Like in the Men In Black movie where that alien stole a human's skin ... He looks scary.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
his flight to LA was hella suspicious, i think he is doing something shady in there, LA is a very shady place and theres a lot of famous people out there, and it is said that if someone wants to get famous, they have to go to LA or if someone is already famous, they will go to LA or move there, so right of the bat, we know LA is very shady, i believe many famous people goes there to perform a ritual, do some shady businesses like selling drugs or prostitutes, and doing some offers. i think jh got an offer, or he is just doing some shady stuff, but he acts very weird and controlled, its like he was in a drug use, i believe he was being offered to some higher placed person in LA, he only goes there for a few days so he cant just doing some work because that will took him a longer time, and he cant even be taking a break or go to vacation there cause armys spotted him nowhere outside, so he must be working inside, i believe someone used him there.
MY opinion: The programming seems like it worked kinda gives me a vibe that his beta sex kitten computation lol is full on blast. And recently on Weverse and other platforms they are playing around with their fans knowing that they can be easily fooled kinda like they get pleasure from duping others. Def seems like he's under a drug, eyes, movements, and the involuntary body movements he showed before taking off to LA. Yes, he might be working on a solo project, but the point is they gotta sacrifice to get more in return. Blonde highlights are hidden, big telling sign, usually they are not scared of showing off their new looks. Nails are done, maybe their customer had a special request. LA is like shady central weird shit always goes on there that is why celebs keep saying the crazy energy of celebrity deaths and sacrifices pollute the "positive vibes" people go for. Splenda also mentioned on Weverse that he was jealous lmaooo like ok you had the chance to go too, but maybe it is too risky having two members join the same trip since the favors depend on the client. For those who don't know a lot of santeria and sacrifices occur in LA even if it is mostly a city. There are ruins and mountain areas that are said and documented to be sacrifice hot spots. Scopolamine is a very powerful drug it is still used in Colombia mostly in Bogota, people that are under its effects don't remember but they give the attackers "in a zombie-like state personal belongings, and the PIN numbers to your credit or debit cards." Its the perfect drug to use to numb and put the person in a zombie state because it takes literally seconds and erases the person's memory completely of anything that happened after they go under the effects.

http://instagr.am/p/B1YnAzHnbDe/ same with Jin who knowingly thought hopepoop's behavior was strange by implying he was drunk. Funny that a fan (on Twitter) mentioned that hobi looked like the devil in the pic, but didn't care to breathe the same air as him. All popular channels and social media platforms are talking about his airport look and weird behavior meaning people are seeing the weird changes.Important business shouldn't be the form he phrased it since a project could be phrased as a "secret for armies" or "solo work" or "vacation stuff" no! it was phrased as business because that is exactly what he came to LA for, clientele shit.

To be honest, my first thought was: "He looks like someone who was caught having sex in the plane's bathroom and is now dragged off by the police..."
The outfit per usual is weird he usually wears Supreme or Bape, but this outfit kinda seemed like he had to rush out of a mile high scene. The scar as someone mentioned is weird, could be he got in a fit and wants out or it was a fetish moment.
He has a lot of money, but seemingly he wears the human made bucket hat twice for this trip,... The Dry Alls kinda hints to their agenda though... "Dry all souls aka fans"!

lightmightgirl

Veteran
What if this is a call for help from jh0pe.. How many of you would agree with me?
These stars do such stuff to get attention to their problems too.. Because personally i don't think jh0pe is an attention seeker...

Look below.. View attachment 24933View attachment 24935
That looks extremely painful.. It's burnt because you can see the inner white layer of fascia which lies under the skin.. peeking through the scar and the skin around it has gathered..
Then in another pic from the same news agency newsen .. The scar has been blurred..
View attachment 24936View attachment 24938
And his pants are falling. He adjusted them i guess. That's why the letters of his briefs are not in sync with the scar.. But it's the same place..
There is slight bruising on his lower right side of the stomach. Also, someone mentioned sweating, his pants had some sweat spots and he looks like he's sweating more than usual.
Scopolamine effects are the following: Equilibrium, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, sweating, headache, mental confusion, muscle weakness, bradycardia and hypotension. It can inhibit the secretion of saliva and sweat.

Also,
http://instagr.am/p/B1hxmlVIKqA/ the security has some weird scratch mark like scars on his arms. It kinda looks like it was caked on last minute with some foundation.

lightmightgirl

Veteran

Red Rose

Established
MY opinion: The programming seems like it worked kinda gives me a vibe that his beta sex kitten computation lol is full on blast. And recently on Weverse and other platforms they are playing around with their fans knowing that they can be easily fooled kinda like they get pleasure from duping others. Def seems like he's under a drug, eyes, movements, and the involuntary body movements he showed before taking off to LA. Yes, he might be working on a solo project, but the point is they gotta sacrifice to get more in return. Blonde highlights are hidden, big telling sign, usually they are not scared of showing off their new looks. Nails are done, maybe their customer had a special request. LA is like shady central weird shit always goes on there that is why celebs keep saying the crazy energy of celebrity deaths and sacrifices pollute the "positive vibes" people go for. Splenda also mentioned on Weverse that he was jealous lmaooo like ok you had the chance to go too, but maybe it is too risky having two members join the same trip since the favors depend on the client. For those who don't know a lot of santeria and sacrifices occur in LA even if it is mostly a city. There are ruins and mountain areas that are said and documented to be sacrifice hot spots. Scopolamine is a very powerful drug it is still used in Colombia mostly in Bogota, people that are under its effects don't remember but they give the attackers "in a zombie-like state personal belongings, and the PIN numbers to your credit or debit cards." Its the perfect drug to use to numb and put the person in a zombie state because it takes literally seconds and erases the person's memory completely of anything that happened after they go under the effects.

http://instagr.am/p/B1YnAzHnbDe/ same with Jin who knowingly thought hopepoop's behavior was strange by implying he was drunk. Funny that a fan (on Twitter) mentioned that hobi looked like the devil in the pic, but didn't care to breathe the same air as him. All popular channels and social media platforms are talking about his airport look and weird behavior meaning people are seeing the weird changes.Important business shouldn't be the form he phrased it since a project could be phrased as a "secret for armies" or "solo work" or "vacation stuff" no! it was phrased as business because that is exactly what he came to LA for, clientele shit.

The outfit per usual is weird he usually wears Supreme or Bape, but this outfit kinda seemed like he had to rush out of a mile high scene. The scar as someone mentioned is weird, could be he got in a fit and wants out or it was a fetish moment.
He has a lot of money, but seemingly he wears the human made bucket hat twice for this trip,... The Dry Alls kinda hints to their agenda though... "Dry all souls aka fans"!
Yeah this post is absolutely spot on! Honestly even as we talk about this, there are still things that we don't know about them. Vile and disgusting things. Sometimes I have to take a break from the forum because being on here too much makes me wanna keep up with them, and this forum is awesome for opening people's eyes but not so great for trying to stop thinking about them. So sometimes, its okay to take a break from the internet in general for your own sanity.

blackdwarf

Rookie
Talking about Scopolamine.. Beetees had a photoshoot with it's flowers ..
View attachment 24949View attachment 24950
There it is in between the lilies you can see.. If you look closely in Jin's..
And there are prominent in Jks pics.
View attachment 24951View attachment 24952View attachment 24953
At first I still doubt that the flowers in these photoshoots are scopolamine flowers. But after looking at the similiarities, it really convinced me :). If it's really that drug's flower, maybe it's kind of subliminal message, I think.

Also I feel weird about jeko's shoes. It's a woman shoes, but something that annoys me is, that shoes are not really really match with his clothes :rolleyes:

mimis

Established

OvercomeItAll

Established
Screenshot_20190824-130030_Chrome.jpg

I just noticed his pants say Human Made here as well :/

I've always noticed that in most photoshoots Jin is always barefoot. May be he satisfies his boss's foot fetishes.
I think this has more to do with the fact that he's going to be the one to be sacrificed. (It was mentioned here before how a pair of shoes hanging from a tree could signify one's death--which is what we see in their MV. In the concept photos, we see J1n barefoot, usually nobody else.)

ThisGirlWoke

Established

Oof, I was born in LA, still live there to this day and I still, also to this day, don't understand why people wanna come over here. There is literally nothing special here, it's like any other place. Streets, houses, restaurants, cafes. Why are people so crazy about it?? Plus California is known to be hot and sometimes have droughts so...

ThisGirlWoke

Established
View attachment 24941
View attachment 24944
View attachment 24943

The last picture...
He looks like a demonic wolf. And I don't know if that's the edit, or literally the fact he might be agreeing with all of this mess so that's why he looks that way. Honestly, I used to think it was just because he was getting very older.

View attachment 24941
View attachment 24944
View attachment 24943

this reminds me of this video where jennifer lawrence talks about her alter ego called gail,
you can see in 2:25 , jennifer and “gail” looks like 2 different people.
bcs what i know about having multiple personalities is that your appearance actually changes too so yeah maybe in those pics his other alter came out.

Red Rose

Established
So, apparently, JK posted on Weverse after 2 weeks of being inactive and fans were complaining he did not post so when he finally did the whole app crashed. Quotes are in bold.

Jungkook did not post anything, so fans joked that he was learning to become the next Avatar. In BTS, Jungkook is considered the Golden Maknae because he is good at everything. Because he already masters everything he tries, the joke took off.
Jungkook was only silent for the first 12 days of BTS’s vacation. When he posted on Weverse, he posted just after 3 a.m. KST.
His first post read, “What are you all doing?” followed by ” I don’t want to sleep now. What should I do?”
For a little over an hour, Jungkook wrote a string of posts about playing Overwatch and eating rameyeon. The app crashed after his third post which read, “its been a while since (I played) overwatch, shall I play it.”
Even though the app crashed for some members of BTS ARMY, Jungkook continued to post until after 4 a.m. KST. After Jungkook wished everyone goodbye, Jimin replied to one of Jungkook’s Weverse posts.
So many people were tweeting about it, “Weverse” trended worldwide. After the panic faded, BTS ARMY did what they do best and turned the entire ordeal into a meme.
“jungkook comes back on weverse just for it to crash the second he posts, the power,” wrote a fan.
“jungkook going to weverse after we haven’t heard from him only to post that he wants ramen at 4am,” wrote another.

So many people can't live their lives without these boys to the point that the whole app crashed when JK, probably not even him and just a staff member, posted. These fans are so addicted its actually scary. I still can't believe the app actually crashed. BTS is literally the Pied Piper leading their fans away to self destruction by having them abnormally attached to these boys. Very sad.