BTS discussion thread

Popping

Rookie
Yesss, it's really freaky! Like humans can become in a legitimate zombie state through these drugs. In 2011, Am3rica came out with an official defense plan were a zombie apocalypse to occur. Everyone found this hilarious back then, but it seems like the U$ had known an outbreak was going to happen at some point, and by their own evil schemes.

View attachment 24931
Although this "devil's breath" is still an urban legend. Its not known if the zombie like state can be accomplished just by blowing it on someone's face.
Although if someone eats it on liquid or solid form they can indeed land in hallucination. Maybe the government is hiding it's real effects...cuz i don't see many articles about it

Red Rose

Established
Yesss, it's really freaky! Like humans can become in a legitimate zombie state through these drugs. In 2011, Am3rica came out with an official defense plan were a zombie apocalypse to occur. Everyone found this hilarious back then, but it seems like the U$ had known an outbreak was going to happen at some point, and by their own evil schemes.

View attachment 24931
Mmmm, I have a theory, although it is probably true. I feel that all of these celebrities get to a point where their lives are literally so demonic and controlled that they have to use these drugs to even keep up with their daily schedule. I watched a documentary where it talked about how celebrities hate to look into mirrors because they see all of the satanic spirits that are controlling them. Also, somebody, mentioned that JK has been in a drugged state lately and they know because they've been there. Honestly, the schedule and rituals these celebrities have to go through is inhumane and I could imagine them taking such drugs to cope with the trauma and abuse.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
I've been studying about this for like 4 years. Thanks for telling me though! I was just sharing those photos to hear what you guys had to say. As you know, I took a small break because I started moving closer to them but now I'm back on track with God and I'm ready to expose as much stuff about BTS as I can. I've said in previous pages that I hope more armies can meet this site.

Hopeful

Star
Hum@nmade is a pretty famous brand among these celebs.I remember seeing j@yz and bey wearing the brand before.

What got my attention in this photo is how disheveled h0pe's clothes are.
His shirt is torn on his right shoulder!Or is that part of the style now?:oops:
His security looked fine but this guy is sweating a lot.You can see his face shining in all that flashes.
And the way his clothes are so out of place makes me think that he had some kind of a fit on the flight back to sk .Those clothes look like he just put them on before he got down the flight or something.
This guy is not at all alright.
Just an opinion.
Same thoughts on my mind too..
He had a seizure or something or a fit..

His torn collar doesn't look right .. Let's see if i can find the real brand from which this jacket is... If the collar is torn in the original picture or not... Must be some branded jacket of course... Then we will reach some sort of conclusion.. And his nails have pink and blue nail art... He was never a girly one in the group.. He's not okay.. The more he had Black hair through the year and was not programmed.. The more he is suffering now.. (an assumption or theory).. He still hiding his hair. Shows.. Hes hiding some color.. Blonde highlights most probably

Hopeful

Star
What if this is a call for help from jh0pe.. How many of you would agree with me?
These stars do such stuff to get attention to their problems too.. Because personally i don't think jh0pe is an attention seeker...

Look below.. IMG_20190823_205920.jpgIMG_20190823_210622.jpg
That looks extremely painful.. It's burnt because you can see the inner white layer of fascia which lies under the skin.. peeking through the scar and the skin around it has gathered..
Then in another pic from the same news agency newsen .. The scar has been blurred..
IMG_20190823_210312.jpgIMG_20190823_210529.jpg
And his pants are falling. He adjusted them i guess. That's why the letters of his briefs are not in sync with the scar.. But it's the same place..

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
What if this is a call for help from jh0pe.. How many of you would agree with me?
These stars do such stuff to get attention to their problems too.. Because personally i don't think jh0pe is an attention seeker...

Look below.. View attachment 24933View attachment 24935
That looks extremely painful.. It's burnt because you can see the inner white layer of fascia which lies under the skin.. peeking through the scar and the skin around it has gathered..
Then in another pic from the same news agency newsen .. The scar has been blurred..
View attachment 24936View attachment 24938
And his pants are falling. He adjusted them i guess. That's why the letters of his briefs are not in sync with the scar.. But it's the same place..
To be honest, my first thought was: "He looks like someone who was caught having sex in the plane's bathroom and is now dragged off by the police..."

cadiz

Star
not BTS related but look at this old blind item from CDAN (november 2017)

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-island.html

you don't see other blind item pages posting about this topics, years later with the Epstein situation we can see this was not fanfic

Host/airplane: Jeffrey Epstein/“The Lolita Express”
Island: Little St. James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands
A list actor: Kevin Spacey
A list director: Bryan Singer
Permanent A list director: Woody Allen
A listers: Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, , Stephen Hawking Prince Andrew, Chris Tucker, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, former Treasury Secretary and Harvard president Larry Summers, Naomi Campbell, and scientist Stephen Pinker, Alan Dershowitz, billionaire creep Ron Burkle, Clinton confidant Gayle Smith (who served on Barack Obama’s National Security Council)

just so you can see how sick the entertainment world is....full of pedophiles and abusers. Nobody is clean in that industry

Scars512

Established

Scars512

Established
I think bt $ equals the darkest and satanic group of the twentieth century О-О
Well, if you go back and look at the Beatles, they do share a lot of similarities. The Beatles pushed kind of a gender bending thing at the time because up until the Beatles, men did not have long hair. Most wore crew cuts (extremely short hair styles -- like military style buzz cuts almost). The Beatles ushered that in and the flower power / hippie vibe is in many ways similar to the "flower boy" k-pop thing.

Plus, there was occult symbolism with the Beatles, too. The song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" was thought to be about LSD -- but Lucy is also a shortened version of "Lucifer". On the cover of their Sgt Pepper album, they had famous people in the crowd behind them and Aleister Crowley was one of those faces.

So, yes, they may actually be the next Beatles. Not in terms of popularity, maybe, but in terms of the agenda they are pushing, there does seem a lot they have in common.

yoongiyoongi

Established
That hand signal, the upside down triangle, could be the yoni symbol. The yoni symbol actually represents the female vulva:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Vulva-handsign-Yoni-mudra.svg

So was candyman saying he loves the female body part? o_O
that's so disgusting :( but I'm I the only one that strongly feels as of they're gay? But even if they were or aren't I'm sure they wouldn't be excluded from promoting perverted things and showing their love for it also take a look at this it's about their bangtan bombs and what they really mean
https://www.google.com/amp/s/btskpopilluminatitheory.wordpress.com/2018/07/05/bts-army-bomb-2018-design-subliminal/amp/