BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
Not Bts related..
But it's a horrific news and even more horrible.. It is not being broadcasted or nobody is trying to help or anything about it...
Amazon rainforest is burning since days.. And that forest alone is responsible for more than 20 percent of our oxygen ... The world will end sooner this way... And no one is paying heed or sending help there...

The smoke can even be seen from space.. No trends on twitter.. Experts saying this will leave a huge climatic impact

here is a petition to sign guys !

https://www.change.org/p/president-of-brazil-save-the-amazon?recruiter=925314942&utm_source=share_petition&utm_campaign=petition_show&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm_content=bandit-starter_wa_share_content_en-gb:v3&recruited_by_id=ef5ac400-0772-11e9-a2df-fd9a480dbc12

Red Rose

Established
Not Bts related..
But it's a horrific news and even more horrible.. It is not being broadcasted or nobody is trying to help or anything about it...
Amazon rainforest is burning since days.. And that forest alone is responsible for more than 20 percent of our oxygen ... The world will end sooner this way... And no one is paying heed or sending help there...

The smoke can even be seen from space.. No trends on twitter.. Experts saying this will leave a huge climatic impact
It is so messed up that nobody knows about this and this isn't trending, but stuff like JK's hair has 64,000 likes. It's a ridiculous world we live in. When somebody's hair matters more to people than our Earth burning down.

wow

Veteran
It is so messed up that nobody knows about this and this isn't trending, but stuff like JK's hair has 64,000 likes. It's a ridiculous world we live in. When somebody's hair matters more to people than our Earth burning down.
thankfully, it is trending in my country :) and i believe it will get bigger and the news will be everywhere eventually.

Screenshot_2019-08-22-20-21-00.png

still, it sucks that we only noticed after 16 days, its so sad to see the animals and plants die :( i dont think the earth will be okay after this incident, i dont know how humanity is gonna be like, i dont even know how much longer will we live, thoughts like these haunts me and it made me so unmotivational to study and plan what job i will get, who im gonna be married with, or how my future will be, because i dont know, with the earth like this, humanity like this, governments like this, illuminati, freemason, ww3, everything, i have no hope left but to give the rest to God.

edit : after i posted this, i checked twitter and saw this :

but still, its a rainforest so its just nature, theres still fire in there :(

edit 2 : also this :

Last edited:

blackdwarf

Rookie
thankfully, it is trending in my country :) and i believe it will get bigger and the news will be everywhere eventually.

View attachment 24917

still, it sucks that we only noticed after 16 days, its so sad to see the animals and plants die :( i dont think the earth will be okay after this incident, i dont know how humanity is gonna be like, i dont even know how much longer will we live, thoughts like these haunts me and it made me so unmotivational to study and plan what job i will get, who im gonna be married with, or how my future will be, because i dont know, with the earth like this, humanity like this, governments like this, illuminati, freemason, ww3, everything, i have no hope left but to give the rest to God.

Yash, finally!! ^^ at first I'm just pissed off when @Red Rose said that stuff like jeko hair was getting 64.000 likes. I mean. It's only about someone's hair. That's extremely unnecessary if being compared to a disaster.

So sad when we know the earth will going to be to old. In my country there are a lot of earthquakes or vulcano eruption, I feel it since in the end of 2018. But, geologist can explain that :), they said several times that in geoscience, there are a lot of natural disaster in my country because "we stand on many tectonics plate that meet each other" It's true in geoscience but I think those natural disaster were happened maybe also because the end will be coming soon, ofc

Not only natural disaster, but also the politics and social have given us the sign about the end of the world. The Saudi Arabia gross thing that have discussed and more something else. Paedophilia, the nasty fetish, and the degradation of humanity yikes.

And now this Amazon thing.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Offered by YouTube, goes very well to explain KPop clips:
I post it there, instead of the subject KPop, because it's fine with a development of an article, which goes with what I said about the egregores. Even though there, they mostly show the MK-Ultra side.

mimis

Established
Offered by YouTube, goes very well to explain KPop clips:
I post it there, instead of the subject KPop, because it's fine with a development of an article, which goes with what I said about the egregores. Even though there, they mostly show the MK-Ultra side.
I am actually a fan of 5sos, although I do realise their recent music has a lot of symbolism behind it. As I was watching the video I saw one scene that was very familiar to one scene in bts' - Blood sweat and tears.
I saw a pattern in some singers who are shown chained to something in the music videos.
2.png
Calum from 5sos - Teeth

1.png
Jimin from bts - Blood Sweat and Tears

3.png
Nick Jonas - Chains

And there are probably more celebrities with similar symbolisms in their videos. It's more likely some form of MK Ultra that shows their helplessness and attachment to the devil.

Dawah

Rookie
Haha.. In love with a 47yrs old man... That Got me.. :D
This is so true.. A lot of people are waking up.. If you put it this way this person is 100 percent right.. Because the boys just act the way they are asked to by staff.. J00n himself didn't read the books completely they used in their story.. But someone else did and that is B4ng pd.. And all the run eps and comebacks all are thinkings of b4ng pd.. It's basically like the d3vil who is powerless without his spawns..

Now i understand more.. why beetees said they would never date an army.. Because they know that person is not in love with them but with the fake story and the person behind making all of these... Their master their boss the 47yrs old b4ng pd
Wow, beetees said they wouldn't go out with army, how could they dare? It would destroy their fans' fantasies. Especially with how controlled their public actions or speeches are.

Red Rose

Established

View attachment 24917

Yeah honestly, its only American fans that are so stupid. Legit they care about the most irrelevant things and it irks me. I'm American and most of my classmates are armies and all they talk about is BTS and it annoys me at how invested some of my classmates are in boys halfway across the world that don't even know they exist and are actively casting spells on them without a care. American armies are literally lusting after these supposed men and whatever they are, they have become dumpsters for the elites. If anyone is still listening to K pop you need to stop- and fast. They are not here to entertain you, they are here to distract you, and they have their own agendas that the elites give them to push. The music is just the hypnotic part to get you addicted. Remember Zimzalabim? The elites are not even trying to hide anymore, they were legit chanting in the song and everybody was tripping over themselves to worship Red Velvet. Its disgusting and it needs to end. I would suggest you play an instrument or play a sport or cook or get some type of hobby other than BTS and binge watching their videos. You can't tell me they are the only happy thing that you have ever seen in your life. I am not directly speaking to the members of this forum but to anybody member or not who needs help them.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Guys, this is random but I found this picture of yoongi, candy man, suga, whatever you wanna call him.
Screenshot_2019-08-22-21-04-35.png
Look at his HAND. For a minute, you might go "Dude, those are just his veins", but it looks demonic idk about you guys. Not to mention, his jacket says "Community" What kind of community, hm? And all of those symbols that I can't hardly see. He looks so weird honestly. I had to take a screenshot and I couldn't download it to share it here.

Also, here he goes. He just had to make that sign before doing the heart.

tenor.gif

Gogobebe

Rookie
Hey guys I'm back! Just went through a wave of doubt and gosh, bts really got to me. I was so hypnotized I couldn't stop reading about them or looking at videos of them but now I'm back. Anything interesting happen?
If this might help you somehow... I also sometimes find myself coming back to them, mostly because of some old photos/videos because I see on them those humble nad lovely (in my opinion that time) guys that captivated me. But, I don't know, maybe I've changed my way of thinking or I'm just trying to convince myself, but right now, when I realize that I should stop, I see them as really arogant and self-centric band of guys, spreading destructive ideology among the younger generation... In their eyes I see no humbleness nor love towards their fans. Besides there are much more things you guys discussed here
This reminds me that they're not worth wasting our time on them...
I apologize for that brutal words but this is how I feel
Yeah honestly, its only American fans that are so stupid. Legit they care about the most irrelevant things and it irks me. I'm American and most of my classmates are armies and all they talk about is BTS and it annoys me at how invested some of my classmates are in boys halfway across the world that don't even know they exist and are actively casting spells on them without a care. American armies are literally lusting after these supposed men and whatever they are, they have become dumpsters for the elites. If anyone is still listening to K pop you need to stop- and fast. They are not here to entertain you, they are here to distract you, and they have their own agendas that the elites give them to push. The music is just the hypnotic part to get you addicted. Remember Zimzalabim? The elites are not even trying to hide anymore, they were legit chanting in the song and everybody was tripping over themselves to worship Red Velvet. Its disgusting and it needs to end. I would suggest you play an instrument or play a sport or cook or get some type of hobby other than BTS and binge watching their videos. You can't tell me they are the only happy thing that you have ever seen in your life. I am not directly speaking to the members of this forum but to anybody member or not who needs help them.
I totally agree and thank you for your post :)

I think bt $ equals the darkest and satanic group of the twentieth century О-О
Me too. All those references to beatles are very telling

Popping

Rookie
Guys, check this out
It is said that this drug called scopolamine can put you in zombie like state. You'll do whatever you are ordered. You will enter a dream like state.
It's used in medicines these days but if someone blow it's powder on your face it is said to put you in hallucination.
Its is also known as the devil's breath.

Sorayahhh

Rookie
Agree, he gives me bad vibes.
Talking of that member i just seen he returned i Korea and he looked as if the reprogram worked.
I'm not going to listen not even for curiosity their new releases, i've never been into them, only watched their mv once to be sure about what they are about and all i could see is mediocrity , but if people in here are still into them and want to break free i can only suggest to avoid falling for their next cb, i have a bad feeling.
Yepp he's back from la without shirt lol
http://instagr.am/p/B1gE56lhbLp/

blackdwarf

Rookie
Guys, this is random but I found this picture of yoongi, candy man, suga, whatever you wanna call him.
View attachment 24929
Look at his HAND. For a minute, you might go "Dude, those are just his veins", but it looks demonic idk about you guys. Not to mention, his jacket says "Community" What kind of community, hm? And all of those symbols that I can't hardly see. He looks so weird honestly. I had to take a screenshot and I couldn't download it to share it here.

Also, here he goes. He just had to make that sign before doing the heart.

View attachment 24930
And he placed it over the one eye :D

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
Yepp he's back from la without shirt lol
http://instagr.am/p/B1gE56lhbLp/
his flight to LA was hella suspicious, i think he is doing something shady in there, LA is a very shady place and theres a lot of famous people out there, and it is said that if someone wants to get famous, they have to go to LA or if someone is already famous, they will go to LA or move there, so right of the bat, we know LA is very shady, i believe many famous people goes there to perform a ritual, do some shady businesses like selling drugs or prostitutes, and doing some offers. i think jh got an offer, or he is just doing some shady stuff, but he acts very weird and controlled, its like he was in a drug use, i believe he was being offered to some higher placed person in LA, he only goes there for a few days so he cant just doing some work because that will took him a longer time, and he cant even be taking a break or go to vacation there cause armys spotted him nowhere outside, so he must be working inside, i believe someone used him there.

OvercomeItAll

Established
Guys, check this out
It is said that this drug called scopolamine can put you in zombie like state. You'll do whatever you are ordered. You will enter a dream like state.
It's used in medicines these days but if someone blow it's powder on your face it is said to put you in hallucination.
Its is also known as the devil's breath.
Yesss, it's really freaky! Like humans can become in a legitimate zombie state through these drugs. In 2011, Am3rica came out with an official defense plan were a zombie apocalypse to occur. Everyone found this hilarious back then, but it seems like the U$ had known an outbreak was going to happen at some point, and by their own evil schemes.

Screenshot_20190823-144320_Chrome.jpg