BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
The theme for armyzip membership is New Superhero..
Nothing super heroic here.. I only see beaten up members and the leader (rm) and shadow leader (tae) switching roles here ...

They're basically feeding the wattpadians.. And when there are mass sh00tings happening.. Give your Good Boy a gun and make fans crazy and want one too...

blackdwarf

Rookie
Hello guys!

I'm sorry for messing up in this discussion, but I want to share my feeling here :) This is my new post since I've been a silent reader for several months. I was BT5 fan since LY era, February 2018. My bias was sg a.k.a seoltang XD the sweet boi, and my feeling for him was getting bigger when I knew his past story, his smile (okay now I'm disgusted to myself) and then I searched up other members story and BT5 official story that said they was underdogs and something else. Finally, I really attached to them. I just watching their videos, and their song like their song is the best in this whole world XD I've never been like that before, never been to obsessed like I thought about they're the cool friends and I always imagine if they're my friends. Feel like their leader the one eyed man is the most intelectual man and I feel a platonic love (sometimes a romantic love) for seoltang too.

One day, I feel something weird about my obsession. Like, actually they're strangers but they're celebrities. I don't have to over-loving them right :D since that, I forced myself to getting closer to God and I found this thread. Maybe this thread is not really makes a sense for other people, but I've read many pages and I think y'all make sense ;) so when I knew about this occult stuff or this BT5 'fake love', I feel like betrayed.

Now I'm no longer a fan but I feel a little bit depressed in my uni life (I don't really like my university also my seniors sometimes yelled at me and my friends, makes me emotionally tired when I'm home) and I have a test for getting a better place to study (really I want to escape from my uni :() so I feel like something forces me to watch them again because yash, I only get happiness from them :confused:

It's so hard to moving on :( although you know about all of that dirty stuff

Sorry for a long post guys

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
Guys, what do you think of this chick on Quora who claims to be one eyed's cousin?
She also claims that JK and JM has a girlfriend(seems possible)
her profile pic looks demonic and she seems kind of rude and very aligned with the elite agendas.
See for yourself https://www.quora.com/profile/Ming-Sang
Here's a few examples.

View attachment 24867
View attachment 24861
View attachment 24868

View attachment 24862
View attachment 24863
View attachment 24864
View attachment 24865
View attachment 24866
One word: bullshit.

cadiz

Star

this is so weird....Ive had conjuntivitis before and with the right medication you will be cured in only a few days
Now TXT is taking a break for months because of conjuntivitis??

And how weird both TXT and BTS are taking a hiatus at the same time........ BTS is supposed to be back in October too right?
Something shady is happening behind the scenes and this conjuntivitis stuff used as an excuse

cadiz

Star
Guys, what do you think of this chick on Quora who claims to be one eyed's cousin?
She also claims that JK and JM has a girlfriend(seems possible)
her profile pic looks demonic and she seems kind of rude and very aligned with the elite agendas.
See for yourself https://www.quora.com/profile/Ming-Sang
Here's a few examples.

View attachment 24867
View attachment 24861
View attachment 24868

View attachment 24862
View attachment 24863
View attachment 24864
View attachment 24865
View attachment 24866
sounds fake, everyone can go and say they are BTS cousin, sister, whatever
and you know she is a troll when she says BTS are not fake in front of the camera....it has been proven here several times they are scripted

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
this is so weird....Ive had conjuntivitis before and with the right medication you will be cured in only a few days
Now TXT is taking a break for months because of conjuntivitis??

And how weird both TXT and BTS are taking a hiatus at the same time........ BTS is supposed to be back in October too right?
Something shady is happening behind the scenes and this conjuntivitis stuff used as an excuse
I agree. Conjunctivits is not even a reason to take time off work, unless you work in a hospital or in a setting with vulnerable people. The doctor prescribes antibiotic eye drops and hands you a fancy eye patch, that's all. It looks suspicious.
Maybe the debut was underwhelming from a financial point of view. Maybe they don't know what to do with them in the future and need to reevaluate. Maybe the group members cannot stand each other and need to be put back in line behind the scenes.

I am curious to see if BTS really comes back in October. I am sure they will perform in Saudi Arabia, but I think they may be behind schedule a bit. If they really aim for a Grammy in 2020, they need to bring their A game. However this nomination period is cut short by one month. It ends on August 31. That means that they only have MOTS:persona as a Grammy contender, because LY:Answer was released too early last year. The new album was more than underwhelming. They do not deserve even a nomination for that, and I pray that they don't get one. If they receive a Grammy for that mess, I'll scream. Many fans hoped for a second album this year that would also enter the Grammys. I don't see that happening right now.

Last edited:

JINtercession

Rookie
The theme for armyzip membership is New Superhero..
Nothing super heroic here.. I only see beaten up members and the leader (rm) and shadow leader (tae) switching roles here ...

They're basically feeding the wattpadians.. And when there are mass sh00tings happening.. Give your Good Boy a gun and make fans crazy and want one too...
Looks like they're going back to a dark concept again.
Their concepts:
pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows -> WaKe Me Up inSidE -> rinse (the fan's minds) and repeat

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
I think so as well. I'm 99% sure
Look at the way that person writes. That's a native English speaker, with at least a high school degree, more likely college educated. And at least in their twenties.
Also: no proofs, no insights that a quick google search couldn't get you, interests that scream American to anyone who isn't. Good knowledge about American politics and customs, not so much about Asia.
Unable to keep their story straight.

JINtercession

Rookie
I agree. Conjunctivits is not even a reason to take time off work, unless you work in a hospital or in a setting with vulnerable people. The doctor prescribes antibiotic eye drops and hands you a fancy eye patch, that's all. It looks suspicious.
Maybe the debut was underwhelming from a financial point of view. Maybe they don't know what to do with them in the future and need to reevaluate. Maybe the group members cannot stand each other and need to be put back in line behind the scenes.

I am curious to see if BTS really comes back in October. I am sure they will perform in Saudi Arabia, but I think they may be behind schedule a bit. If they really aim for a Grammy in 2020, they need to bring their A game. However this nomination period is cut short by one month. It ends on August 31. That means that they only have MOTS:persona as a Grammy contender, because LY:Answer was released too early last year. The new album was more than underwhelming. They do not deserve even a nomination for that, and I pray that hey don't get one. If they will receive a Grammy for that mess, I'll scream. Many fans hoped for a second album this year that would also enter the Grammys. I don't see that happening right now.
I've had conjunctivitis about 10 years ago and it only lasted about a week. The doctor just prescribed me eye-drops and then it was shortly all over-red-rover. I can say that almost certainly Bighit has used conjunctivitis as an excuse.

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
sounds fake, everyone can go and say they are BTS cousin, sister, whatever
and you know she is a troll when she says BTS are not fake in front of the camera....it has been proven here several times they are scripted
She also claimed that none of them got plastic surgery. I'm sorry but everyone with eyes can see that most, if not all members had something done.
Besides, I am sure that Bighit slapped everyone even remotely in proximity to the members with non-disclosure agreements. If she really were their cousin she would get into trouble for that.

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
I've had conjunctivitis about 10 years ago and it only lasted about a week. The doctor just prescribed me eye-drops and then it was shortly all over-red-rover. I can say that almost certainly Bighit has used conjunctivitis as an excuse.
Of course. It is pretty contagious, that's why you get an eye patch in my country. I think they just picked something that sounded fancy.

JINtercession

Rookie
Look at the way that person writes. That's a native English speaker, with at least a high school degree, more likely college educated. And at least in their twenties.
Also: no proofs, no insights that a quick google search couldn't get you, interests that scream American to anyone who isn't. Good knowledge about American politics and customs, not so much about Asia.
Unable to keep their story straight.
I'm pretty sure BGHT has connections to people in the US (pre-debut), but you're right it's probably unlikely any of them are familial and consanguineous.
I just was curious to see if anybody here knew about this person and if they had any such connections or were just using the story for views (like the creepy airplane story people). I tried to google search her in the past and couldn't return anything either, so maybe not.

cadiz

Star
I am curious to see if BTS really comes back in October. I am sure they will perform in Saudi Arabia, but I think they may be behind schedule a bit. If they really aim for a Grammy in 2020, they need to bring their A game. However this nomination period is cut short by one month. It ends on August 31. That means that they only have MOTS:persona as a Grammy contender, because LY:Answer was released too early last year. The new album was more than underwhelming. They do not deserve even a nomination for that, and I pray that they don't get one.l
I dont think they have a chance in any of the main categories....maybe group song with Halsey? but their chances of winning are zero
And I think that album they released for the BTS world videogame (BTS world) was becuase BH is trying to get them some nominations into the Audiovisual category (way easier for them to get in)

that category is not even televised, but grammys can use that excuse to make them attend (like they did last year with the package)

wow

Veteran

I am curious to see if BTS really comes back in October. I am sure they will perform in Saudi Arabia, but I think they may be behind schedule a bit. If they really aim for a Grammy in 2020, they need to bring their A game. However this nomination period is cut short by one month. It ends on August 31. That means that they only have MOTS:persona as a Grammy contender, because LY:Answer was released too early last year. The new album was more than underwhelming. They do not deserve even a nomination for that, and I pray that they don't get one. If they receive a Grammy for that mess, I'll scream. Many fans hoped for a second album this year that would also enter the Grammys. I don't see that happening right now.
idk, maybe theyll sacririce one of the members for the grammy, theres a chance they might win, it depends on how high they are and how they are linked to the elites, but they dont deserve the sh*t they are getting or will be getting, EVER.

blackdwarf

Rookie
I'm pretty sure BGHT has connections to people in the US (pre-debut), but you're right it's probably unlikely any of them are familial and consanguineous.
I just was curious to see if anybody here knew about this person and if they had any such connections or were just using the story for views (like the creepy airplane story people). I tried to google search her in the past and couldn't return anything either, so maybe not.
Tbh I 100% think she or he whatever is lying about being a cousin or something else. As you know, people like to use BT5 in spreading the false information for gaining attention. :D

cadiz

Star

blackdwarf

Rookie

MOTS is not deserved to get an any award, especially for a grammy. Since they were so hyped up, I no longer see the unique vibes from their song, I only see the hype and the rabid fans obsession (and also the fan war that they created, no wonder they called Army :D) the songs in MOTS sounds all same. I don't think the second of MOTS will fit for a nomination because actually their song will getting worse and boring.

That tommorow and together group is also boring, when I was an Army I hyped them too, but I realized that most of their fans are Army because actually these bois nothing than just a BT5 lil bro. So yash, BT5 maybe do 'something' for the grammy and the lil bros will join that 'something' too