BTS discussion thread

Red Rose

Established
I find this thread interesting. Basically a lot of the fans are saying that they feel like they don’t know anything about the some of the members after all these years, as in they are very hard to read and closed off. Everyone keeps mentioning TH, Jin and Hobi. Interesting maybe the fans are finally waking up to the truth.

Out of all the comments only one noted that TH doesn’t seem to be doing well mentally. I have to agree, that guy is like a roller coaster. Sometimes he jokes around and is genuinely joyful, at other times its a struggle to watch him, everything seems to forced and he looks pissed deep down even when he smiles. At other times he looks like he is about to cry, and this happened more than once. It can’t only be a case of resting bitch face, because when he is genuinely happy it doesn’t feel that way, And with Jhope....all I can say he comes across as very fake with his over-exaggerated reactions and over the top on cam personality. With Jin he just seems to joke around all the time, but has never revealed about himself or his emotions. Other people say he is reswrved and very quiet behind the camera, no one knows anything about his personal life.
Yes, I been saying that. I really can't tell what he is like, but I don't like him at all. He gives off this very evil vibe and he also doesn't care about his fans, not that any of them do, but when his fans say hello to him, he completely ignores them and is so rude. I am not saying he always has to please the fans, but he is really rude and not even to mention, in the live performances, he is always the one throwing up the most signs and being the most demonically possessed. And JH is just hard to read because even armies can tell he is acting over the top and faking. Jin as well, those rumors of him being rude and irate (irate means intense, drunk like anger for my non-English speakers : ) are not hard to believe because his personality is extremely faked and he is not a softie like armies want to believe.

Red Rose

Established
This is kinda creepy, translation: the famous South Korean band "BTS" dies after the plane they were traveling crashed .
Mmmm, what if this actually happens? I don't know if it will and certainly don't wish this on them but who knows? Maybe BigH*t might "engineer" something right before their contract ends or after to eliminate them once they are too old to be in industry.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I find this thread interesting. Basically a lot of the fans are saying that they feel like they don’t know anything about the some of the members after all these years, as in they are very hard to read and closed off. Everyone keeps mentioning TH, Jin and Hobi. Interesting maybe the fans are finally waking up to the truth.

Out of all the comments only one noted that TH doesn’t seem to be doing well mentally. I have to agree, that guy is like a roller coaster. Sometimes he jokes around and is genuinely joyful, at other times its a struggle to watch him, everything seems to forced and he looks pissed deep down even when he smiles. At other times he looks like he is about to cry, and this happened more than once. It can’t only be a case of resting bitch face, because when he is genuinely happy it doesn’t feel that way, And with Jhope....all I can say he comes across as very fake with his over-exaggerated reactions and over the top on cam personality. With Jin he just seems to joke around all the time, but has never revealed about himself or his emotions. Other people say he is reswrved and very quiet behind the camera, no one knows anything about his personal life.
this new extended Disney interview showcases their over the top personalities (well most of all hope).
Some things I noticed.

1. J-hope being the clown and weird one of course
2. Jamal being the "sexy and intriguing one" and what is up with the glasses again lol
3. Jin for being from a rich family and whom attended a good school acts like he doesn't know a lick of english. Also hints that he is a ping (says oink oink) bc he eats a a lot (sideye)
3. One-eyed monster constantly changing his accent. One day he's english (like from the UK), the next he's hood, the next day his tone changes to a korean that just learned English
4. Stevia looking like he's seen a puppy die before his eyes, his crossed arms may indicate he's hiding or upset about something.
5. V the "weird one who doesn't know what to say" again I feel like he also knows more english. He got upset at Suga for grabbing his mic although he hinted at him to grab it. When RM tells V to say asparagus roasted, he suddenly sounds like he knows proper english.
6. 7:20-7:41 cook having a glitch once again,,,,,,,, and then he suddenly gets possessed by a fluent and let me tell you, very excellent in english speaking dude.

Natasha

I saw this....does anyone know the context or if he plays flute before?

A few weeks ago fans were making a campaign so he could play prince Eric in that mermaid movie.....if you know prince Eric was famous for playing the flute (that was his skill)

I wonder if he saw his fans proposing him for the role and thats why he does it.....it was even on the news

I doubt he will be casted for that because he can't really speak english....still the flute thing is very coincidental
Sorry but the thing that jimin is playing is a recorder not a flute

with t-extee being the next betees i feel like this s00bin guy is the next JK since hes always munching food. but for this guy it just comes out disgusting as if bigshit never gives him food poor boy
http://instagr.am/p/B1R-Tjnnc00/ this is disgusting and fans find it cute ew eat like your age man ure not 3. bigshit and their disgusting infantilizing shit
http://instagr.am/p/BvykxgGAOml/ does he actually eat like that or is he trying to be cute wtf gross swallow ur goddamn food man
http://instagr.am/p/B1NX-lnAY6F/ and this guy is the next rat monster for the title “destroying everything he touches”

wow

Veteran
this new extended Disney interview showcases their over the top personalities (well most of all hope).
Some things I noticed.

1. J-hope being the clown and weird one of course
2. Jamal being the "sexy and intriguing one" and what is up with the glasses again lol
3. Jin for being from a rich family and whom attended a good school acts like he doesn't know a lick of english. Also hints that he is a ping (says oink oink) bc he eats a a lot (sideye)
3. One-eyed monster constantly changing his accent. One day he's english (like from the UK), the next he's hood, the next day his tone changes to a korean that just learned English
4. Stevia looking like he's seen a puppy die before his eyes, his crossed arms may indicate he's hiding or upset about something.
5. V the "weird one who doesn't know what to say" again I feel like he also knows more english. He got upset at Suga for grabbing his mic although he hinted at him to grab it. When RM tells V to say asparagus roasted, he suddenly sounds like he knows proper english.
6. 7:20-7:41 cook having a glitch once again,,,,,,,, and then he suddenly gets possessed by a fluent and let me tell you, very excellent in english speaking dude.
cant believe he said roasted asparagus, dont know if he meant the food or the weed lmao. i noticed in the beginning jh fidgets his feet up and down in a very fast paced, that usually means that the person is uncomfortable and wants the conversation to be over. i also think nj is being so braggy about his english, he always makes fun of the members' english, and th just gives me bad vibes in general, he has a powerful energy, when sg took his mic, he looks surprised and then sinister smirked at him being stupid and dancing around, like he seems to despise sg a lot lmao. and tbh, i dont think jk is having a glitch, he just seems to think about the answer to the question, but idk, it could be more than that. and jm looks and sounds very high, i dont doubt that he us high at the moment thats why he wears shades, and jn,sg,and jh is in their usual persona.

sandonthebeach

Established
And with Jhope....all I can say he comes across as very fake with his over-exaggerated reactions and over the top on cam personality. With Jin he just seems to joke around all the time, but has never revealed about himself or his emotions. Other people say he is reswrved and very quiet behind the camera, no one knows anything about his personal life.
I just think Jhope is that kind of guy that tries so hard to be funny, cool and relevant but quite never gets it and at the end, looks a little bit pathetic. About Jin, actually is quite smart to leave out of the picture his personal life. Perhaps RM isn't the smartest one in BTS. I think Jin is the one with the most chance of having a life out of entertainment industry. Jin is not particularly talented at anything so...

TH might be more of the bi-polar type ... with those manic highs and deep lows
Agree

Scars512

Established
I'm starting to think that BH is making some serious cash from B+s tweeting about these artists or going to their concerts. JM did not look happy to see that guy -- more like he had to take an obligatory photo. Knowing how much Army will support anyone even remotely connected with B+s probably means that their labels pay some cash to get B+s to endorse them.

Does B+s ever recommend non-Western artists? Or even just artists from non-English speaking artists? I don't follow them on Twitter or anything, so I'm curious as to how diverse their recommendations are.

Hopeful

Star
I'm starting to think that BH is making some serious cash from B+s tweeting about these artists or going to their concerts. JM did not look happy to see that guy -- more like he had to take an obligatory photo. Knowing how much Army will support anyone even remotely connected with B+s probably means that their labels pay some cash to get B+s to endorse them.

Does B+s ever recommend non-Western artists? Or even just artists from non-English speaking artists? I don't follow them on Twitter or anything, so I'm curious as to how diverse their recommendations are.
Yes they do recommend often...
And alec is in the Playlist of j1min...

Michelle44

Rookie
You know I didn't know the members had their own playlist until I saw it get recommended on Spotify:

Jungkook added this one song that honestly says a lot in my opinion, kinda supports the idea that these guys hide a lot and they know well they do. I don't think ppl should take it as "oh its just a song", 9/10 of songs that I listen to are because I can relate to them on some level.

This is the song that caught my attention: (here's his playlist btw https://open.spotify.com/playlist/59b6qZDNJI2ZfhqZFMaU6R?si=uVXNBF2CTc-y3PSjXUwlMA)
"Love me Less"

"Would you love me less?
If you knew the places that I've been?
If you knew the damage that I did?
Would you love me less?

I got too much dirt to come clean
Closets full of skeletons that you don't wanna see
Will you judge me? All my ugly?
I won't blame you if you do."

Hopeful

Star
So,I was having a discussion with an acquaintance of mine about how the entertainment industry works,about how the politics are working and other topics.Not even conspiracy related guys,just the slightly less talked about mainstream stuff.Besides,they were the one who told me about 9/11 inside job,a long time ago.
Anyway,they asked me,
"Why are you learning about all this?What's in it for you?
Why do you even bother about what others are doing?
Focus on your own thing.Stop judging others!"
Apparently,my random talk made them extremely uncomfortable and over this weekend,they,along with other friends kind of had an intervention for me asking me to stop looking for these sort of things."Doesn't matter even if it's facts.Those things don't affect you. Stop this!" :oops:

I ask you guys,
"Are we judging these people and wasting our time or are we discussing the facts and trying to stay awake?And is staying awake bad as it is incongrous with how you have to keep up with the societal demands?What is the point in knowing all this,guys?"
So many questions.It would be great if any of you could answer any of these.:)

P.S. I know some of you will advice me to take a break from this forum and other stuff.
I might(or might not),once I organise my thoughts.
Sorry if I derailed the thread:)
It's okay to be educated about this stuff.. Because who knows who you have to educate in the future..
There was no one to educate me about this..and i wished there was someone..
Not everyone is like that.. That if it doesn't affect you why are you bothering? There are people out there.. Good people.. who want knowledge who want a way out of such addictions.. Think of all the newbies who came here including me.. Who can't say a word on twitter but can say something here and get slight answers here if not the whole answer.. They can then reach their own conclusions.. And at least you and i have played a part in it..
Whatever i said is based on my personal experience.. And if i am like that.. If i was looking for answers then there are thousands out there who are like me.. And i don't want them to be like me.. Alone and clueless like i was in the beginning.. Sure it is scary in the beginning... But later you become strong and i don't agree with people saying it doesn't affect us.. If it affects humanity.. It affects US.. We are humans.. Even animals travel in groups and packs.. I don't know why humans don't.. Sad..

The last and most important thing here is to keep the balance too.. This shouldn't affect your relationship with GOD.. Shouldn't affect your praying.. In my case. It made me a stronger believer in GOD..

yoongiyoongi

Established
So,I was having a discussion with an acquaintance of mine about how the entertainment industry works,about how the politics are working and other topics.Not even conspiracy related guys,just the slightly less talked about mainstream stuff.Besides,they were the one who told me about 9/11 inside job,a long time ago.
Anyway,they asked me,
"Why are you learning about all this?What's in it for you?
Why do you even bother about what others are doing?
Focus on your own thing.Stop judging others!"
Apparently,my random talk made them extremely uncomfortable and over this weekend,they,along with other friends kind of had an intervention for me asking me to stop looking for these sort of things."Doesn't matter even if it's facts.Those things don't affect you. Stop this!" :oops:

I ask you guys,
"Are we judging these people and wasting our time or are we discussing the facts and trying to stay awake?And is staying awake bad as it is incongrous with how you have to keep up with the societal demands?What is the point in knowing all this,guys?"
So many questions.It would be great if any of you could answer any of these.:)

P.S. I know some of you will advice me to take a break from this forum and other stuff.
I might(or might not),once I organise my thoughts.
Sorry if I derailed the thread:)
Well according to the word of God it says we should judge righteously and we must not be guilty of hypocrisy while doing so , we should not slander anyone who commits the same faults that we continue to do John 7:24 KJVS [24] Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment it also says we should be vigilant as well we have to be aware of the chaos happening in our current world so we would be able to alert others and relate it to scripture prophecies and pray against them as well
1 Peter 5:8-10
Be of sober spirit, be on the alert Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world. After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.
1 Corinthians 16:13
Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
1 Peter 5:8
Be of sober spirit, be on the alert Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
Matthew 26:41
"Keep watching and praying that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."
you could read more on this
i hope i didn't explain this poorly and it helped a bit also i'm not sure everyone here is religious and may agree with this viewpoint but i hope it spreads a message as well.
Lastly i personally believe being awake isn't necessarily a bad thing but i feel like if you try to go deeper and get so absorbed in all this conspiracies it could strain you from developing a relationship with God which is really the most important thing right now also i would recommend you also read this as well i hope it is of much help at least https://biblereasons.com/exposing-evil/

Navy

Rookie
Now i understand what this break is about .. This break is about those who got the least programmed throughout the year..
H0bi suga and k00k..
These 3 are going through it... I don't know why no one is questioning about Jungk00k that where is he...

Today H0bi left for LA.. Alone.. It's some promotion they say...
And he was acting really weird.. Plus he was hiding his hair.. Because there is a change of color.. He has got blond highlights..

View attachment 24831

And some people are saying he got some nailart but some are saying he got his nails smashed by a hammer or something and it looks like they're coming off or something..

View attachment 24832View attachment 24833
Those nails look gross!!! These guys are not on break jh is probably going there for a reprogramming and a collab with someone. I'm honestly starting to hate jamal like I can't stand him, I feel like he's so cocky for no reason. He ain't handsome, he can't sing to save his life but can only dance. He's popular by association he needs to humble himself and remove those nasty glasses... Sorry y'all for this but I'm just disgusted by him I had to say it!

Shuna

Star
I found this picture on tumblr: "Illustrations from the 1910 edition of Arthur Edward Waite’s The Book of Black Magic and of Pacts." The figure 6. is very interesting: You have noticed, that some of the signatures in the KPop make unfinished stars, make it, even if I think you already have guessed, these symbols are symbols of black magic:
1566232591117.png

Hopeful

Star
The maximum likes their tweet has ever reached is 1.9M... Which is very weird regarding 21.3M followers... I wonder why people don't question that... Celebrities like just1n bieber and ar1ana having way more followers tham them only have 68k or 125k likes to their tweets... Somethings really fishy...

And news on txt