BTS discussion thread

tooley

Hi everyone ,I'm new to this community .I recently came across a youtube video ,which lead to my theory that V from BTS doesn't actually sing his own songs .I know what your thinking ,this is so far fetched but just hear me out .Apparently when you lower Jungkook's voice ,it has an almost simillar resemblance to V's voice !It made me think ,that perhaps (whilst singing) Jungkooks voice is being altered to make it sound like V's.Could it really be a coincidence ? Who knows what Big Hit entertainment are up too behind closed doors .The company obviously has ties to the illuminati, so I'm not suprised even if they did lie to their fans .

(Here are the voices of both Jungkook and V )
(This video compares their voice together,skip to 0:19)

ThisGirlWoke

Established
I couldn't care less about their summer package. Why are fans still deeply invested in them I can't comprehend it! Even if people who are awake watch it just to see the symbolism and the signs, it's not woth it! We've already seen them pay homage to the devil like a million times! As if seeing the butterfly would shock any of you anymore? Or the fact that they all throw the devil horns or the 666 sign or the V sign or any other illuminati sign. They do it right in our faces so many times to the point where it gets tiresome.
If sth..i think RM eyes are very creepy and I litterally got scared!
This is like a conspiracy but I feel like they are trying to perform MK ultra on the whole population that is watching them. Being so repetetive with signs they put in dance moves (that hundreds of thousands of people around the world try to copy and imitate), with hidden messages in their songs, e.t.c. is massive brainwashing! The fact that million of people obey them and are so so obssesed with them (to the point where they probably count bts members' eyelashes hair) is mindblowing and it just shows how bt* succeeds in their mission of making people dumb and stupid, without any capability to have their own opinion. Fans only preach whatever bt* tells them to. One day they might tell their fans to get up and commit suicide and millions of blind and unconscious of their obssession to bt* fans will commit suicide in the split second. And that's just one of many possible harms bts can do, because these 7 boys are weapons. Their fandom is not by mistake called army. They can be used for ww3, they can be the people to introduce the anticrist to the world...who knows?!
Yeah you're right. Actually, your speech reminds me of well... me. I'm legit having a hard time avoiding them. I already know what they do, and yet I can't help but feel intrigued by them sometimes. Jeez, they ARE powerful. Literally, it feels like I have a split personality (which I don't thankfully) it just feels like it because the real me is kind of shy IRL and very kind and yet stubborn. I, me, myself, would NEVER watch them after finding out what they're in.

And yet there's another me, rude, sassy, and weird who wouldn't care what they're in and would continue watching them anyway for my own pleasure (By pleasure I mean happiness) and THIS me came out as soon as I was introduced to social media (Which was when I was only 10/11 years old; graduated from Elementary and currently I'm in High School; a sophomore!)

You know, I have to thank you for your message. You spoke the truth and yet society is so fake that they just can't stand to hear it. Go ahead and continue doing what you're doing. Your comment actually inspired me to avoid them even more than I currently do now.

Thank you :)

Hopeful

Star
So,I had to watch some linkin park mvs to give company to some people.Anyway,in 'in the end' mv,look what I found right at the beginning of the video. On either side of that passage are engraved the same masonic symbols you posted in the last two attachments of your post.I wonder how I've never noticed the oddity of it all until now.0_0

OMG.. Surely some message engraved..
And look at the positioning.. In the very beginning and flashing for only a little while .. Same like that beetees stage..

Nice catch.. Screenshot_2019-08-16-05-44-40-571_com.android.chrome.png

Hopeful

Star
Yesterday tae or staff posted on weverse that he wanted a Simpsons version of him.. And army got down to business...

But umm this seems like planned now.. A way to get beetees into the Simpsons cartoon.. Now people are going to believe that this is all their hard work that the Simpsons recognized beetees tae..
IMG_20190816_053556.jpg

But no it's planned.. Otherwise this wouldn't have shown up in the cartoon..
IMG_20190816_053704.jpg

A writer for Simpsons tweeted this...

Scars512

Established
Yesterday tae or staff posted on weverse that he wanted a Simpsons version of him.. And army got down to business...

But umm this seems like planned now.. A way to get beetees into the Simpsons cartoon.. Now people are going to believe that this is all their hard work that the Simpsons recognized beetees tae..
View attachment 24718
That is such a weird pose ... like he is sitting on an invisible chair or something with the baby underneath it.

And, yeah, that was totally planned. Like every single thing they ever do. I think if you gave BTS a day of complete freedom, they wouldn't have a clue what to do if you didn't script it for them. Almost like Stockholm syndrome at this point.

Hopeful

Star
That is such a weird pose ... like he is sitting on an invisible chair or something with the baby underneath it.

And, yeah, that was totally planned. Like every single thing they ever do. I think if you gave BTS a day of complete freedom, they wouldn't have a clue what to do if you didn't script it for them. Almost like Stockholm syndrome at this point.
OMG.. :eek:.. The baby.. You're so right.. And nowadays when everything and everyone is talking about ped0philia because of thag epst3in case.. There shouldn't have been a baby anywhere near that figure..Let alone in the middle of the legs..

And all that h0tdog eating like crazy in their clips.. Hotdog is the code for Boys .. Now i can't say for sure. If they themselves are those or they had some other boys or maybe each other ..

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Hey,that split personality you were talking about and the trouble you are going through with conflicting thoughts,it's normal.
It's your heart and mind talking it over.You want to watch the content or follow them because of how you felt when you first started it.You want that good feel and excitement,subconsciously.But,since you've found out the truth and discovered your ideals and may I say your ownself,you now see that you wouldn't have gone through those feelings and even might be angry with yourself, subconsciously, for acting out of your true self.
That's what 'their' favourite psychologist jung called a 'shadow' and named it the hidden true repressed self.But actually,what he was referring to was the reptilian=inferior aspects of the brain.
'These' people always work on the reptilian part of public to keep them in a lower consciousness.Hence the focus on gratification and violence in mass media.
In an ideal world,one will be taught how to tame this part of the brain to become a better person.But,that would throw a spanner in 'their' works.So,they always focus on exciting that part of brain.
Hence your struggle is to be expected.Happens to the best of the people.
I just want to tell you that it's alright .You will sort it out.Just be firm with your thoughts and talk reason to your heart.
You will be fine.:)
Tysm, that means a lot :)

wow

Veteran

mimis

Established
Sorry for this not bts related post but I was wondering how much of the "celebrity news" is actrually real because it all seems fake to me and perfectly planned to boost their careers and I will give you as example Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello and Miley Cyrus. On Youtube i saw Shawn Mendes uploaded video of him and Camila rehearsing the Seniorita song. I found this not so suprising, considering that many people speculated their relationship is just a scam for fame! And showing off constantly and being intimate in public places all the time and now the music vids..just proves it!

Miley Cyrus on the other hand, just broke up with Liam and guess how she handles it...by releasing new music on youtube. Of course, by doing that she realises all eyes are pointed at her and she is going to get a lot of attention and views, and money!

Everything is so perfectly scripted so people can enjoy the dramas/the love stories and everything when in fact it's all just FAKE NEWS!

Hopeful

Star

Scars512

Established
you do realize that he is making a joke of the whole thing and is being sarcastic right? He is mocking all those who believe it
He's dismissing it by mocking it. Doesn't mean it isn't true, though. Their music was pretty good, until they suddenly hit the big time and then you started to see all the occult symbolism, pushing LGBQT+ and the lead singer finally comes out, etc. How many times do these "artists" have to follow the exact same script before the masses put 2 and 2 together and figure out that, yes, they really are pushing an occult agenda?

ThisGirlWoke

Established
you do realize that he is making a joke of the whole thing and is being sarcastic right? He is mocking all those who believe it
That's not true. Imagine dragons- they are ALL in it and agree with it. Don't be led away from the truth please, and plus if you believe bts is in the illuminati as well as with the majority of other celebrities, why doubt this group? Is it because you like them so much that you're in doubt? No, no, I'm not assuming, I'm just asking because I face similar situations. Yes, they are all in it and they have made MANY songs that proves it if you could just notice the clues they've left behind in their music then you would know.

I can give you their songs and tell you each and every hidden meaning in them that God has showed me.

Why do you think he looks do DONE with himself? See, I don't know if he's trying to reach exactly everyone but either way, he's in it, and we're just gonna have to accept it.