BTS discussion thread

ThisGirlWoke

Established
I don’t get the impression that he is stupid, in fact I think he is one of the smarter ones in the group together with One-eyed, candyman and Jin, of course not on the level of the first two. I can discuss why he is actually very smart if anyone is interested. His other self-composed solos had decent lyrics, but they were written in Korean. Maybe this song sounds stupid because he tried to write in English and from my understanding One eyed helped him? One could say lost in translation. I do know that in many cultures animals used as metaphors, and I think that is what he was going for but the end product failed to deliver. He should just keep singing in his native tongue or learn English properly.
They throw these signs, especially the circle to show that we are in “club” as well. Most mainstream artists, especially Kpop artists do it in one form or another, almost as if it is an obligation. The most frequent use of it which i have seen is by JYP artists, every single one them keeps throwing the sign in almost every music video or performance. Even their newer groups with very young members, it is all incorporated in the choreagraphy. This MV is a prime example, I think I lost track of how many s@tanic hand signs were thrown.
Twice also throws the devil horns/ILY, exactly the same as BT$. Fun fact: song released around the same time.
Another example of one eyes symbolism hidden in in an MV. jump to 1:30

Bottom line: they are all in this club and show obedience to their masters. They may or may not know the exact implications, but they sure as hell know they must do it to succeed.
It is the price they have to pay for fame and fortune.
Yes, please explain why he's very smart because when I was first introduced to all of them, I suddenly grew a false connection with tea (no surprise there) and he would just act stupid and goofy. Then I seen him actually acting like an adult. Even if he is smart, satanic wise, he isn't smart life wise as to give away his freaking soul just for the materialistic things of this world, honestly. -_-

But yes, I'd like to hear from your perspective please.

Navy

Rookie
@Hopeful I loved your explanation.It does make sense with all that imagery.
And it was released as a tribute on 3rd anniversary of his grandma's passing,it seems.
So,he was indeed talking to her in that song and saying that she sleeps peacefully.
I think he finally made peace with the guilt of sacrificing her.(some may not agree with this sacrifice part).
And the part where everything is shown backwards may represent the desire to turn back time,you know like how superman undoes his dear ones' death in the movie.

However,nothing with these occultists could be so straightforward.So,I looked into the symbolism and found this.
Parrots symbolise fire and Sun in Mayan civilisation and believed to play a role in Mayan creation myth.They also symbolise fertility in many religions,hence,revered in occult circles.
Blue colour symbolises Egyptian God Osiris,who is believed to be the other name for baphomet/pan/lucifer/satan.
Osiris is depicted to have blue skin to represent the colour of the dead.Blue also represents egyptian goddess of fertility,Hathor and egyptian god of creation,Amun.So,mention of se* rituals.
There is a mention of flying like a blue parrot in the song.It is a reference to horus,who is believed to fly to and from sun god with info.
I do agree that the mention of winterbear could be a reference to the dead.And,in osiris myth,he is killed by his brother.While some stories say that he came back to life,others say that he remained dead.
So,in another interpretation,tea is singing the song to osiris/lucifer saying that when the devil is around,he doesn't have any bad time anymore.This kind of lyrics is commonly seen in many artists' work to show that they don't regret about the deal.
Not a surprise because when they sing about a girl,it is usually about lucifer/lucy.

You are welcome to have your own interpretation of this.:)
You genius!!!... Amazing!!!! Also for those trying to stop seeing btess everywhere here's something : For YouTube I used to have that problem alot but I found a solution You need to clear your "search history" then clear your "watch history" after that a few might pop up so when they do you can click "don't recommend channel ". Also unsubcribe to any channel related to them this will help. I did a couple of weeks ago now I go on YouTube and nothing!! Sometimes a little devil tries to pop up! I have tried with Instagram but I've failed and I ended up deleting and starting new. I had no problem doing that because I even deleted their music from my phone too! I don't have twitter or Facebook so it's easy for me to not see them anymore.

Scars512

Established
I don’t get the impression that he is stupid, in fact I think he is one of the smarter ones in the group together with One-eyed, candyman and Jin, of course not on the level of the first two
I always assumed that playing dumb was just the role he was assigned, but the lyrics of that song made me question it. I think you are probably correct in that he was trying to have this deeper meaning but it got lost somewhere in translation. Or maybe it didn't. Maybe the song means a lot to people in the know and the rest of us, it doesn't really matter. All I know is that this song makes him look dumb -- even some Army have to secretly be thinking "WTF V?".

I just can't understand how Army can rave over it when it comes across as pure nonsense. The tune itself is okay, but did he write that part or just the lyrics? If the lyrics were just fan translated (as most of their stuff is), I wouldn't really have given it much thought. It is hard to translate properly if you don't have a good grasp of both languages and the people doing the translations aren't getting paid for it, so you take what you can get. But he sang in English. Shouldn't someone have helped him a little more with his English? Couldn't BH hire someone to translate for them? So many questions ...

OvercomeItAll

Established
He threw all the possible i11umin4ti signs he could throw in a minute long clip.. At first he is goofing around trying to show everything is normal but then towards the end he throws...

1 finger salute which shows status and power and he used these a lot in yesterday's clip..

The shh sign which shows secrecy.. Silence and often sexual abuse

The 666 sign for anti christ which shows they are a willing member to spread elites agenda..

The v and a subtle horn sign at the end used to meet and greet other s4t4nists..

Looks like he's falling deeper into the dark hole and not wanting to find a way back...
Yikes.

Is there a reason why tea is the one throwing up the signs the most? At bbmas, he couldn't stop flashing them the min he arrived while the others only did it subtly and fewer times. Is it cus of his role in the group? His higher power?

Also found these recently. JH tryna tell us tea's real form lmao

EBsYOQWWwAAmMaH.jpegEBsYOUfXoAEPzYB.jpeg

JINtercession

Rookie
weverse_post_1564668303524.jpg
Hmmm... Maybe Tea's folks were teaching him English...? Look behind him in this childhood photo and you can clearly see a chart with the alphabet. Also, remember the letter Jimin's dad sent in ENGLISH you discussed about a while ago? Man that still bugs me. He (if not staff) recently commented on Weverse in perfect English. (About hugging the fan of course)
Screenshot_20190814-204619.png
Another honourable mention is jungle book oppars beloved English covers. Candy is also said to be close to Namzi's level but too shy to talk as much as him. Idk about Jean and JH. I wonder if their parents know English and have some... international connections? I also wonder if they're more connected then we think, with all their talk of their meeting and forming a group being...fated.

Hopeful

Star
Another vlive by j1min .. The 3rd one.. Featuring jin and RM.. And Rm asked j1min if he has shared the story about this BREAK they're having? And j1min got a question mark on his face like what..?

The boys are still together and RM is working on a member's song... (working or casting spells who knows)..
. They aren't allowed to meet their families if I'm right..

Navy

Rookie
Another vlive by j1min .. The 3rd one.. Featuring jin and RM.. And Rm asked j1min if he has shared the story about this BREAK they're having? And j1min got a question mark on his face like what..?

The boys are still together and RM is working on a member's song... (working or casting spells who knows)..
. They aren't allowed to meet their families if I'm right..

only young armies believe that their on a break. After this their coming out with an album and another tour and definitely that stupid bon voyage thingy they do on summer.. Oh don't forget the summer package! They're still working and going to special meetings with the elites!

JINtercession

Rookie
I know this is old but with all this talk of tea being the shadow leader it reminded me of this 4 years ago interview. At around 2:13 basically the interviewer asks who is bossiest to which Tea grabs the mic and responds "I'm leader" to which Jean asks Namzi for permission to hit him and then does so... That whole interview was...Just another day in the hood.;)

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
You know how in this generation, technology is basically what everyone uses? Well my high school requires Chromebooks for us to use during class. Of course, we use paper. Actually, we use both of them but mainly we use Chromebooks to check our grades. We have a site where we can check all of our classes, and check if there's any updates or messages from teachers or the principal and also you can see your grade and percent, and what you've turned in and what you didn't turn in. That's actually good so we can see how high our percentage can go up or down sadly.

Example, I have a 100% in my English class let's say, so it'll show that and it'll also show an A. I happen to do a test and got a 25/30 so for said test, it'll show my percentage dropped down to maybe 97.5 I guess, it depends on how much points your work is worth, but it'll still show an A.

That's how our school works. The grading system is trash though. In my last year, I had a C in Biology but I failed a test and that 79% dropped down all the way to a 50% which is an F and every other work I've done only made my grade go up one percent so I ended up keeping that F and I had to go to summer school to retake it. That's something I highly dislike about how my school works.

I have some advice for you, if you really do not want to see any BTS content anymore.
First, delete all results in your search history that have anything to do with them. Then delete all cookies. You can also ban certain searchwords from google. Basically like a "safe search" mode, but only for specific terms that you choose. That should be enough.
Also, install a good adblock. I don't think I have ever seen a BTS ad, and I have searched for them quite often.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
He threw all the possible i11umin4ti signs he could throw in a minute long clip.. At first he is goofing around trying to show everything is normal but then towards the end he throws...

1 finger salute which shows status and power and he used these a lot in yesterday's clip..

The shh sign which shows secrecy.. Silence and often sexual abuse

The 666 sign for anti christ which shows they are a willing member to spread elites agenda..

The v and a subtle horn sign at the end used to meet and greet other s4t4nists..

Looks like he's falling deeper into the dark hole and not wanting to find a way back...
Yes he is. He looks like he is enjoying it lots.

The song lyrics are just wow. I listen to rap and I do not understand how he got introduced to Maxo Kream. Many army fans were asking this in Twitter. Must be a sign to say he did a deed, and that is why he's flashing and acting stupid on video. Reminds me of the time that BTS went on different interviews and told the interviewer that they liked listening to THis is America by Childish Gambino and they started smiling and dancing to it as if it was a happy song >>> obv it is not, its about the tragedies going on with the whole African American community in the US. Anywho: The lyrics are kinda "not BTS like" and the other song V was singing was totally not appropriate since the word B**** is not usually in their language book. I am pretty sure that when i listen to music and it sounds like gibberish or cool I will look up the lyrics. i am 100% sure he did look it up since he knows some of the lyrics to it, sooooooo does he know that this guy is singing about gang life something I am sure he doesn't know about. Or are there double meanings to this lyric to him?
I underlined the lyrics that stood out to me
(he did not play the whole song)

Free J Lo, free One Time, free Lil CBD
Ayy, free Lil Wannabe, ayy, free Montana C
Ayy, free J Money, ayy, free Fauni
Free my Crip Papa, hey, hey, free Lil TY, hey, hey
Free my daddy, hey, he gon' be alright, hey
Free Gas for like, free my nigga Ike
I got homies in the grave, I got homies doin' life
I'd rather be carried by 6 before I'm judged by 12
Fuck 12, before I tell, I'll take a .38 shell
Fuck 12, before I tell, I'll tell 'em crackers burn in hell

I got homies in the grave, I got brothers in the pen
I got some that's comin' home, I got some that's goin' in
Tried to go to visitation, but they wouldn't let me in
So our only conversation writin' letters with a pen
Wanna see just how you doin', wanna know just how you been
Tell you who your bitch been screwin', check in on your mom and 'em
Hope you get a second chance, we been down since elementary
Hope one day we meet again, break you out this penitentiary
Cuz, what's crackin'? Hop you straight, know you thuggin' like you should
Seen your momma yesterday, gave her money for your books
Different day, the same shit, nothing changed on Murda Block
Couple homies hit a lick and got the other homies popped
They got shot up with a K, I got good and bad news
They say Redro gon' be straight, but Sto Groove ain't make it through
They hit Redro with a eight, only hit Sto Groove with two
'Round this time last year in May, crackhead junkie killed Young Doof
I seen your stupid baby momma, she still actin' like a thot
Always fightin', startin' drama, she be fuckin' with the opps
Asked her why she never write you, why she never help you out
She say you trippin', you don't listen, and your temper always hot
But let me tell you 'bout your daughter, yesterday, she tried to walk
Everyday, she gettin' smarter, other day, she tried to talk
You can't be there like a father and it's fuckin' with you mentally
Court-appointed lawyer got my bro a half a century
Give me strength to count my blessings, Lord knows it could be worse
I got niggas in the pen and I got niggas in the dirt
Pray to God to keep my faith, 'cause right now, I'm losin' hope
So I'ma pray to that dope, put that faith in my work
I know you worried 'bout me, cuzzo, we ain't talked in a minute
Don't think a nigga tryna ignore you, I'm just handlin' business
On my way here, I was blowin' and they told the lieutenant
Word got back to the warden and they cancelled my visit
I dropped 40 on a lawyer, tryna reduce your sentence
He better than that court-appointed, he gon' fight to appeal it
But you gotta stop trippin', I heard they caught ya with a phone
And they threw you in the hole, you probably wonder how I know
I miss them days when we was mobbin', we was robbin' just for fun
If you was fightin', then we fightin', jump 'em, ain't no one on one
Remember clutchin' at the function, I got locked up with a gun
You went in every nigga pockets and got money for my bond
I know you really miss them streets, but you ain't really missin' none
I know this rap shit look real sweet, but my real life, it ain't no fun
'Cause right now, I'm out on bond, Madu, he on probation
My lil' bro on the run, he think he on vacation
My pops back in the system, he might just die in prison
My mom is co-defendant, so she got locked up with him
He got snitched on by his own sister, she the eyewitness
Now every time I see my blood cousins, I don't even feel 'em
See what them drugs, they took my own cousins, started actin' different
Cookin' drugs with my older brother, bakin' soda whippin'
Servin' drugs with my older brother 'til he started sniffin'
I think my bro addicted
I tried to put my nigga on and then he ended up stealin'
I caught that nigga stealin' crumbs when I was plottin' on millions
Believe in death before dishonor, Father God, please forgive him
I pray to God 'cause if I see him, swear to God, I'ma kill him

I got some change, my niggas changed, I'm gettin' change, they think I'm rich
They want me locked up in a cage, I'm fightin' RICO just like Mitch
The only time I wear a suit and tie is at a funeral or a courtroom for trial

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
only young armies believe that their on a break. After this their coming out with an album and another tour and definitely that stupid bon voyage thingy they do on summer.. Oh don't forget the summer package! They're still working and going to special meetings with the elites!
If they are smart they create content that they can release during their military time. To keep the fans occupied and attached until they can return.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Ok, I've been lurking long enough. I've already read many of the posts in this thread starting from the first page and now I'm coming to terms with everything I've learned here.

I've been a fan of kpop for years, both while I was maintaining a personal relationship with God and while God and I were barely speaking. In all of this, I felt a tug in my spirit to lean into God more than music groups or any fandom, hobby, interest for that matter. But I casually followed bts. Mostly to keep my best friend company. In 2017, I shared an opinion concerning how the quality of bts' music had gone down on my personal twitter. This led to a random fan and her entourage attacking me in a huge, hateful expose style thread lol. This thread included threats of physical harm, which may or may not have been serious, but they happened everyday for over a month because one person followed me to other accounts and forums to "keep track of me" so they could make sure other fans cancelled me. Lol.

See usually I ignore negative social media interactions - just block and ignore. I lead an active life offline, don't have time for anon drama. It was only after this person contacted my workplace that I decided to involve moderators and law enforcement. It felt like stalking to me to make offline contact like that and I wasn't taking chances especially since I found out the super fan was in her 40s. Local police agreed that there was validity to the threat because she had sent me screenshots of dead bodies, mentioned coming to my farm and killing my animals and had her friends do some basic hacking to get to my information in order to doxx me. This strange saga ended in them receiving a hefty warning from their local police but I heard they have commited bts merchandise fraud. Sigh.

From that, I learned that there is a spirit behind the actions of many super "hard stans" , perhaps one that's not so severe to lead up to threats or stalking but I feel as though this spirit is toxic because it's rooted in obsession, unhealthy attachment and self victimization. It originates with bts. I also feel that my life's purpose is tied to encouraging vulnerable, depressed and addiction-prone folks to protect themselves from losing touch with empathy and common decency within the false sphere of social media. Bts definitely promotes a celebrity worship culture, escapism from reality, they give leave to a toxic fandom but most of all they encourage an occult lifestyle.
Thanks for sharing your story. I am glad you are safe. The music has toxic vibes to it. THey perform magical spirituals and sacrifices so that their fans and listeners can be enamored with a false image of love, light, and peace.

mean

Established

The song lyrics are just wow. I listen to rap and I do not understand how he got introduced to Maxo Kream. Many army fans were asking this in Twitter. Must be a sign to say he did a deed, and that is why he's flashing and acting stupid on video. Reminds me of the time that BTS went on different interviews and told the interviewer that they liked listening to THis is America by Childish Gambino and they started smiling and dancing to it as if it was a happy song >>> obv it is not, its about the tragedies going on with the whole African American community in the US. Anywho: The lyrics are kinda "not BTS like" and the other song V was singing was totally not appropriate since the word B**** is not usually in their language book. I am pretty sure that when i listen to music and it sounds like gibberish or cool I will look up the lyrics. i am 100% sure he did look it up since he knows some of the lyrics to it, sooooooo does he know that this guy is singing about gang life something I am sure he doesn't know about. Or are there double meanings to this lyric to him?

I think my bro addicted

just ew at those lyrics, he think his fans will consider him as manly bc he listen to rap with curse.
A weak strategy

lightmightgirl

Veteran

These are the lyrics that got to his video.. Anybody else agrees he looks a lil possessed. Fans are glad they rooting off just kpop. Why were two rap artists just featured in his tweets... and why him specifically. Now all his fans are saying he's allowed to be cripping (if you don't know.. Maxo Kream is a crip (gang) gang based in the coastal regions of southern California. They were founded in Los Angeles, California in 1969. Snoop Dog is a crip too and Nipsey Hussle the American rapper- allegedly he was working on a documentary that would narrate Dr.Sebi's Trial in 1985 Dr.Sebi claimed in a New York newspaper ad that he could cure aids.

Why would a kpop artist choose Maxo Kream as his song of choice, not even RM and Suga listen to that, and they always state Drake (their choice) in their interviews as if Drake is the ultimate rapper- also one of the most illuminati.

Another thing. V was not the fav according to BigSHIT it was JK and now from all the complaints made by fans he is being shown more. Could this be, that on his time off, he did some deeds? Perhaps.

mimis

Established
5:00 for the bts rumour.
I feel like the contract they signed is kinda tricky and may be bighit is onto something. Because they signed the boys for 7 year' contract but after 2 years into the contract each one of them individually will have to go to millitary. In case bighit didn't plan sth for the rest of the members (like shows and giving interviews) I don't see the point in making that long contract. We all know bighit is greedy. They will not pay the boys if they don't profit from them enough. They will either not go to millitary or the company is planning other things to do with them, even when they are gone! What do you all think?

mimis

Established
Yeah, I also do believe that may be the boys will have to be reprogramed and hospitalized. Like Britney Spears, Kanye West.. who were in hospital for "recovering" but being brainwashed indeed. It's just that this can't happen if bts has arragments because they need to stay in the hospital for more than a month. And of course, being on a break is the most logical excuse for that to be done! I was recently watching MK ultra documentaries about victims that have been put to sleep for a month and being brainwashed with tapes to the point where they no longer remembered their name or past life. I know that's not a conspiracy because it is proved by the goverment but yet people believe it's already over. These mind twisted elite scu*s found a way to control someone else's mind. This is more powerful than any weapon! In the past decade it was considered experimentingbut right now they have the knowlage and tecnology of playing with anyone's life! And celebrities are obligated to go through it, especially if they are very vulnerable and not obeying. And it's very hard when you are a multi- millionaire A list celebrity with hundreds of millions of people watching out for every more you make like bts members are! Doesn't matter how strong or prepared they think they are they can't keep up with that lifestyle of not being able to sleep properly and every minute they are awake doing work (practicing, dancing, singing, acting happy on shows, having to keep up with an image, being interviewed and having to remember all the things they should or shouldn't say, having to travel and be on stage every single day while on tour and meeting up with fans that are so obnoxious and just so hyped to see their "idols". I do believe they feel sick in that fake environment they are surrounded, not being around their family, risking their lives for a contract and few million dollars. What if one day they wake up and don't know who they are?
This is a side note but i read somewhere once that Malcolm (from that tv sitcom Malcolm in the Middle) actually lost his memory and doesn't even know who he is, nor he has any memory of that tv show he was doing that got him into fame BECAUSE the crew on that show was drugging him with some kind of medecine so he can remember all the lines for the episodes (as he was playing a genius in that sitcom)...how many other celebrity lives have been broken because of the harsh reality of hollywood and the sacrifices they did in order to get to where they are now! Just imagine bts 10 years from now. They will be still in that shitty "elite" circle whether they want it or not, they will marry artists from the same circle and when they have kids in the future they will also be groomed to be in that sick twisted environment where they will only suffer but will be teached to love the suffering because at the end of the day it will be "worth it" and they will have money and be able to control people, because that's how devil servaints think and work!!!

ThisGirlWoke

Established

I think my bro addicted

I'm sorry, 6,12, 38?? Not gonna assume but those sound like numbers involving the devil.

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
5:00 for the bts rumour.
I feel like the contract they signed is kinda tricky and may be bighit is onto something. Because they signed the boys for 7 year' contract but after 2 years into the contract each one of them individually will have to go to millitary. In case bighit didn't plan sth for the rest of the members (like shows and giving interviews) I don't see the point in making that long contract. We all know bighit is greedy. They will not pay the boys if they don't profit from them enough. They will either not go to millitary or the company is planning other things to do with them, even when they are gone! What do you all think?
As far as I know, contracts for kpop idol groups are usually that long. SM artists usually sign contracts that last about 7 years, but for example Exo's contract has a longer duration (rumored to be 10 years).
Regarding enlistment: I read on twitter, that enlistment time does not count into contract time. That would mean, that BTS has actually 9 years left with Bighit, since each member will spend 2 years in the military. However these are only twitter rumors. I haven't researched if that is true. If someone knows anything about that, please share, I would be very interested!
I think they are counting on the attachment the fans have, so when BTS returns they can pretty much pick up where they left.
Another reason could be that as long as they are under contract they HAVE to work for Bighit and no one else. Even if RM collaborates with someone as a solo artist or Suga writes a song for someone else, they have to ask permission. And I am sure that Bighit also get their cut of any profit they make of these collaborations. Suga seems to be quite respected as a producer, he made songs for other artists that were fairly well-received. Even after his service he could be quite successful. Bighit is not going to miss out on easy money like that.
In my opinion, they will definitely enlist to keep their image up. They are not as well-liked in Korea as you would expect. If they don't enlist they will be seen as unpatriotic traitors. I think the only way for them not to enlist and keep face would be
a) an exemption that basically orders them to stay out. In a way that everyone in the Korean public would think "Oh they wanted to enlist, but were forced not to. It wasn't their decision, there was nothing they could have done about that."
b) all found to be incapable of performing service. This is highly unlikely. Suga and Jin might have a shot a this, but not the others, as far as public information suggests.
Oh, and Bighit certainly has content planned to keep fans attached during that time. Maybe a new game? There are rumors that netmarble is working on another BTS game.