BTS discussion thread

ThisGirlWoke

Established
yeah I'm kinda confusing, it's just I do like them and I still hope they get out of it but at the end I know it's the right choice to expose them plus everyone else. sorry if I seem like a mess he..eh
may I ask what event will come? I heard many people saying 2020 is a important year..

and the question I asked above was how I can recognize if "they" are in the cult because of their own free will or if they are forced to do so?
Yes, 2020 is an important year but I just think that because the future gets worse and worse as God says. I apologize if you aren't a Christian and/or disagree with his word or the whole religion in general but its the truth. As time goes by, the future will get horribly worse and I must warn you we are TOO close to Jesus return. Probably 8/10 or 9/10 there as we speak.

Now, about the event, there's a GOOD chance Jin will be sacrificed. We members think this because honestly he can't sing or dance well. He wanted to act, but he decided to sell out and join bts in conclusion. Plus, they're making up a lie that he's actually going to the military. We have discussed that is pretty much a lie, and a cover up for what will really happen to him. He may die, it's a 99% chance. Once that happens, all hell will break lose once those brainwashed army's find out.

This is why we will keep this thread mainly because we all gathered together to speak about the bts illuminati topic, and now it'll get worse as time passes by and when it does, army's can come here and discover the truth.

You can recognize that they're in a cult by looking at the signs. They do signs to tell certain people that they also worship and work for satan. Example, the devil horns sign, the "A-ok" Sign which is actually one eye, and 666. The hand over the eye sign, or the illuminati sign over the eye. I know you've seen images of them winking, but that's also signs. They ain't being flirty, they're showing people what they're in. Also, their songs. Lots of satanic power in all of their songs. These are the basic ways to notice that they're in the cult. Ask some other members if they're willing to, to explain more because this is all I can say as of now. Or you can talk to God if you'd like.

cadiz

Star
yes im aware that i come off as rude, but its just that im tired of posters asking the same questions and asking us to love and have empathy with them while clearly it has been discussed in this thread for more than once, if theyre REALLY a poster and is not a troll then they couldve read them, they told us to give love and have feelings with them while clearly that ALSO gives them our energies, they actualy feed off the energies of people having empathy with them, thus why the members act depressed or sad, its because they manipulate the fans into having to love them more and then they FEED that energy, its honestly just the same wether we hate them or not, they still use us. whats more upsetting is the fact that you had been hiatus for months now but your first post after lurking for a long time is to address me of being rude to new people, i mean, its not wrong to bring "justice to new members uwu" but have some sort of purpose in this thread please.

and tbh, if you come here just to ask us to have mercy on them, they are aware of what they are doing and im very sad that many innocent people such as their grandparents, their friends, babies for their rituals, and other human beings died just because of their idiotic fame and money that they could buy expensive illuminati things with such as g0cci and k4ws that they brag on about. yeah, have mercy on THAT.
I agree and It's not about being mean....we have to explain ourselves all the time, like we are the "bad guys" here
Just last week another BTS fan came with the same speech and we had to give them a long explanation too...so it gets tiring

But now these guys are having 2 months break.. maybe is time for us regular posters to take a break too so we dont have to explain ourselves in every page
I'll be back if something interesting happens..;)

Gogobebe

Rookie
Hello everyone :) First of all I would like to thank you all for your work and for being here! ^^ To be very honest I've been following this thread since almost a year so thanks to you I've got a lot of information. I really hope that more and more people will find out the truth
Actually I also have kind of inane question and I'm really curious about your opinions - what do you think about all this I U & Junglebook thing? Could it also be made up by bigshiteu that he is such a big fan of her or can't he really hide it that much? I'm really sorry for that question - just pure curiosity ^^
Once again thank you and God bless you all! :)

lightmightgirl

Veteran
yeah, and like @inquisitor said....we are getting close to Grammy time, this might be related to that, and maybe them doing some deals or "rituals" to get some nominations there

But BH saying they can "finally live like normal 20 year old men" lol.....they wrote that letter like they should be congratulated for letting BTS have free time"after 6 years....
Fans and sasaengs will be posting exclusive hotel pics. Ya know since they will be doing favors in their so called free time. Every time they're on break they are found in hotels.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Your post reminded me of the below clip from behind the scenes of run beetees ...
Everyone was eating a waffle or whatever that was.. But j00n didn't had any.. If he was on a diet ge wouldn't have asked y00ngi for it.. But he asked him what is that? And suga gave him his.. I just found it odd at that time...
And i can tell they're starved.. They don't eat healthy at all.. And whenever they get the chance to eat.. It shows how much they missed food...
But i think that's all part of their contract.. They have to maintain the weight the company wants them to have.. By starving or whatever...

The clip
Wanted to say it earlier, but all their food vlogs, mukbags, or bangtan bo**s are just another show to prove themselves for the elites.

Most of the time 90% JK and Jamal will be the ones zoomed in when they are eating. JK has countless more than I can count with my fingers of videos that show him eating hot dogs, why? I wonder why! JK always be eating all the snacks hence why his fans always joke around that he cannot appear in a video without snacks in his hand. He's always eating heaps of food compared to the others. JM always has some sausage with his meals too hence beta kitten programming. Either they starve them and only eat when they are on camera or told to do so, or its another ritual.

Hopeful

Star
Wanted to say it earlier, but all their food vlogs, mukbags, or bangtan bo**s are just another show to prove themselves for the elites.

Most of the time 90% JK and Jamal will be the ones zoomed in when they are eating. JK has countless more than I can count with my fingers of videos that show him eating hot dogs, why? I wonder why! JK always be eating all the snacks hence why his fans always joke around that he cannot appear in a video without snacks in his hand. He's always eating heaps of food compared to the others. JM always has some sausage with his meals too hence beta kitten programming. Either they starve them and only eat when they are on camera or told to do so, or its another ritual.
Hmm yes.. And Jungk00k used to post clips on twitter eating something during the fasting month of Ramadan .. But as soon as the month ended.. He stopped posting while eating..
So another way to offend people following religion/proving themselves to the elites..

gmmontano92

Established
I'll speak on it. I consider myself an ARMY. I love BTS and I'm a Christian but even I can see something's not right. I don't get hooked on shit and I got HOOKED and I mean doing things that I never would like staying up 20-30 hours at a time just watching anything to do with them. I actually felt it the very first time I saw them. I do think there is something darker with BTS simply because NOTHING IS THAT POPULAR!!!!!! Like, really, even legit religions don't get as much hype as BTS and by extension ARMYs get. They are LITERALLY idols and of course, the leader is an outspoken Atheist. Now, I can't deny they're good looking and talented but I honestly look at them as robots. I'm not a conspiracy theorist and I honestly don't even see them as real people. There is def something off.

glitterslugs

Ok, I've been lurking long enough. I've already read many of the posts in this thread starting from the first page and now I'm coming to terms with everything I've learned here.

I've been a fan of kpop for years, both while I was maintaining a personal relationship with God and while God and I were barely speaking. In all of this, I felt a tug in my spirit to lean into God more than music groups or any fandom, hobby, interest for that matter. But I casually followed bts. Mostly to keep my best friend company. In 2017, I shared an opinion concerning how the quality of bts' music had gone down on my personal twitter. This led to a random fan and her entourage attacking me in a huge, hateful expose style thread lol. This thread included threats of physical harm, which may or may not have been serious, but they happened everyday for over a month because one person followed me to other accounts and forums to "keep track of me" so they could make sure other fans cancelled me. Lol.

See usually I ignore negative social media interactions - just block and ignore. I lead an active life offline, don't have time for anon drama. It was only after this person contacted my workplace that I decided to involve moderators and law enforcement. It felt like stalking to me to make offline contact like that and I wasn't taking chances especially since I found out the super fan was in her 40s. Local police agreed that there was validity to the threat because she had sent me screenshots of dead bodies, mentioned coming to my farm and killing my animals and had her friends do some basic hacking to get to my information in order to doxx me. This strange saga ended in them receiving a hefty warning from their local police but I heard they have commited bts merchandise fraud. Sigh.

From that, I learned that there is a spirit behind the actions of many super "hard stans" , perhaps one that's not so severe to lead up to threats or stalking but I feel as though this spirit is toxic because it's rooted in obsession, unhealthy attachment and self victimization. It originates with bts. I also feel that my life's purpose is tied to encouraging vulnerable, depressed and addiction-prone folks to protect themselves from losing touch with empathy and common decency within the false sphere of social media. Bts definitely promotes a celebrity worship culture, escapism from reality, they give leave to a toxic fandom but most of all they encourage an occult lifestyle.

OvercomeItAll

Established
Hello everyone :) First of all I would like to thank you all for your work and for being here! ^^ To be very honest I've been following this thread since almost a year so thanks to you I've got a lot of information. I really hope that more and more people will find out the truth
Actually I also have kind of inane question and I'm really curious about your opinions - what do you think about all this I U & Junglebook thing? Could it also be made up by bigshiteu that he is such a big fan of her or can't he really hide it that much? I'm really sorry for that question - just pure curiosity ^^
ngl Junglebook made me laugh for a solid 5 minutes LOL

does anyone know where this photo is from? those eyes are creeping me out ew
View attachment 24640
Yeah and the stars down his shirt, too :/

mean

Established
I think he is geniously her fan, he is also a Gdragon fan and confessed to him once.
But fan make only a big deal of IU thing since she is a women. But i just think he has his "teenage" idols, nothing more. Now he mostly care only about western artist.
It's the same as Park jihoon fanboying over V or Izone S@kura over Irene from RV,
but i do think all of them overact a bit to get the public attention/make to talk about them. Same about jk

Navy

Rookie
yeah I'm kinda confusing, it's just I do like them and I still hope they get out of it but at the end I know it's the right choice to expose them plus everyone else. sorry if I seem like a mess he..eh
may I ask what event will come? I heard many people saying 2020 is a important year..

and the question I asked above was how I can recognize if "they" are in the cult because of their own free will or if they are forced to do so?
It's their fault they choose to be part of the illuminati because they wanted fame and money!! They're not innocent stop coming here talking about "its not their fault" it is and they sacrificed alot of people. If you want to know more I suggest you go start reading from the very beginning!

ThisGirlWoke

Established
It's their fault they choose to be part of the illuminati because they wanted fame and money!! They're not innocent stop coming here talking about "its not their fault" it is and they sacrificed alot of people. If you want to know more I suggest you go start reading from the very beginning!
I agree, but then again this person just noticed this. Yeah, when people first notice these things they try to deny it which is what this person is doing. It may be annoying, but I've also denied that at first until I just accepted it. You're right though, they can just read as much posts as they can to find out what's actually happening. It's best we give 'em some time to look through them and see what they say later. By then, they should know but if they still deny it, then they're just one of those people who just can't wake up sadly. ;-;

Hopeful

Star
It happens when one loses a lot of fat in the face.Call it a side-effect of extreme weight loss.Aren't they going onto a hiatus?What's with this video?Also,what is that song,if you don't mind me asking.I always mute their content.:)
The hiatus is fake.. They are all active everywhere.. J00n or staff posted replies on weverse.. Tae on twitter.. Yesterday j1min had a vlive again... And in the vlive he did for tae's Winterbear he already told people that they had work on Monday .. And after the work he will do a vlive.. So he did..

Sounds a lot like stockholm syndrome.
Anyway,whose experiences are these?What is the context?
And the story about nazis using human skin for lamps and boots and fat fr soaps has been debunked,just saying.
I just found it randomly on twitter .. Will see if i find the link to this tweet again.. I was going through some epstein related news.. And ended up seeing some lady posting this..

Hopeful

Star
Last edited: