BTS discussion thread

OvercomeItAll

Established
im pretty sure thats the ily sign tho bcs the d3v1l sign is the one without the thumb. just saying
Both signs work, actually, and seeing how many 1llum1nat1 hand signs Bt$ flash in their music vids. and perfomances, I really doubt the gesture is meant to mean ily lol

Attachments

Truthteller

Veteran
RESTWELLBTS is trending worldwide, I go to the tag and found this

they will be taking a break for the first time since debut (6 years)
BigHit is asking fans that if they see BTS on the streets don't say a word....something very private

If a scandal happens this will be the PERFECT time because they will be out of the public eye for the first time in years (I still doubt the media will expose them but who knows)
But this performance and this day is important for them....a new beggining they say
Great, one step closer to becoming irrelevant.
Its not like they were in the public eye after their tour ended? anyway except for this one event and now they will be away even longer only to return to a dreaded Saudi Arabia concert. They also stopped updating their social media regularly, not a good sign for them. More like #goodbyebt$party, it will be gradual of course. For the next generation of kpop i hope there will be more than one top player like before and hopefully with better music and visuals. All these new groups release trash though and look like the human ken doll.
https://www.planetromeo.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Justin6.jpg

Last edited:

OvercomeItAll

Established
RESTWELLBTS is trending worldwide, I go to the tag and found this

they will be taking a break for the first time since debut (6 years)
BigHit is asking fans that if they see BTS on the streets don't say a word....something very private

If a scandal happens this will be the PERFECT time because they will be out of the public eye for the first time in years (I still doubt the media will expose them but who knows)
But this performance and this day is important for them....a new beggining they say
Def. a new beginning. I find it so strange that they ask fans not to interact with them at all. Like to specifically ask that when they haven't this way before is fishy to me.

Something might really happen during this break, and even if it doesn't, it's def. not just for those boys to 'rest' and 'live normally'. If Big$hit really cared, they wouldn't have waited 6 years to let them breathe.

cadiz

Star
Great, one step closer to becoming irrelevant.
Its not like they were in the public eye after their tour ended? anyway except for this one event and now they will be away even longer only to return to a dreaded Saudi Arabia concert. They also stopped updating their social media regularly, not a good sign for them. More like #goodbyebt$party, it will be gradual of course. For the next generation of kpop i hope there will be more than one top player like before and hopefully with better music and visuals. All these new groups release trash though and look like the human ken doll.
https://www.planetromeo.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Justin6.jpg
I think with them releasing so many apps (like that weverse thing) they can't use twitter that often . But It's really not a good move because twitter is a big part of their popularity

but I agree kpop is dying with only BTS being on top, we already know they will win everything by the end year awards o_O I thought this year all of that would stop but it was even worse. Hopefully this will change soon

cadiz

Star
Def. a new beginning. I find it so strange that they ask fans not to interact with them at all. Like to specifically ask that when they haven't this way before is fishy to me.

Something might really happen during this break, and even if it doesn't, it's def. not just for those boys to 'rest' and 'live normally'. If Big$hit really cared, they wouldn't have waited 6 years to let them breathe.
yeah, and like @inquisitor said....we are getting close to Grammy time, this might be related to that, and maybe them doing some deals or "rituals" to get some nominations there

But BH saying they can "finally live like normal 20 year old men" lol.....they wrote that letter like they should be congratulated for letting BTS have free time"after 6 years....

Truthteller

Veteran
yeah, and like @inquisitor said....we are getting close to Grammy time, this might be related to that, and maybe them doing some deals or "rituals" to get some nominations there

But BH saying they can "finally live like normal 20 year old men" lol.....they wrote that letter like they should be congratulated for letting BTS have free time"after 6 years....
This is all part of their media play, since a lot of their fans have been complaining about BT$ being over worked. So now they want to toot their own horn, oh look we gave them a long break, we are such a good compnay lalalalla, let’s make a big deal out of it. It’s not like this their first vacation and they probably won’t be on break for the whole period. Either way not much longer left until enlistment for the oldest ones and then they will be on a LOOOOOONG break. That is if they go as planned.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
OK ok this is just too much!! Lol why is tea eating like that? It's disgusting he's a grown man ahhhhh and jamal looking into the camera like that gross! Why why why? I have so many questions and nobody can answer them
I just noticed- are you aware that the majority of their videos and photos always has a secret symbolic message? That video seems like... well the way jh0pe, and jm are eating... It seems like they don't get fed enough because they're going through a lot with the one they made the deal with. I mean the way they both eat, especially jm. However, when jh0pe offers j00n a bite, he looks hungry too but not as hungry as them (ofc) Jin, suga, and jk...well I mean I don't know if they eat a lot either, but they didn't seem to eat as much in that video. Dunno if they aren't allowed to or not. Lastly, tea, yes he's sitting in the corner eating a hot dog with mustard on a stick which seems like a FANCY way to eat it ofc. He's just on his laptop having a good 'ol time, but that isn't surprising right?

Hopeful

Star
I just noticed- are you aware that the majority of their videos and photos always has a secret symbolic message? That video seems like... well the way jh0pe, and jm are eating... It seems like they don't get fed enough because they're going through a lot with the one they made the deal with. I mean the way they both eat, especially jm. However, when jh0pe offers j00n a bite, he looks hungry too but not as hungry as them (ofc) Jin, suga, and jk...well I mean I don't know if they eat a lot either, but they didn't seem to eat as much in that video. Dunno if they aren't allowed to or not. Lastly, tea, yes he's sitting in the corner eating a hot dog with mustard on a stick which seems like a FANCY way to eat it ofc. He's just on his laptop having a good 'ol time, but that isn't surprising right?
Your post reminded me of the below clip from behind the scenes of run beetees ...
Everyone was eating a waffle or whatever that was.. But j00n didn't had any.. If he was on a diet ge wouldn't have asked y00ngi for it.. But he asked him what is that? And suga gave him his.. I just found it odd at that time...
And i can tell they're starved.. They don't eat healthy at all.. And whenever they get the chance to eat.. It shows how much they missed food...
But i think that's all part of their contract.. They have to maintain the weight the company wants them to have.. By starving or whatever...

The clip

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Your post reminded me of the below clip from behind the scenes of run beetees ...
Everyone was eating a waffle or whatever that was.. But j00n didn't had any.. If he was on a diet ge wouldn't have asked y00ngi for it.. But he asked him what is that? And suga gave him his.. I just found it odd at that time...
And i can tell they're starved.. They don't eat healthy at all.. And whenever they get the chance to eat.. It shows how much they missed food...
But i think that's all part of their contract.. They have to maintain the weight the company wants them to have.. By starving or whatever...

The clip
I'd love to know if they share food just because they're super close, or because they're told to just so each member can't eat by themselves thus meaning they really don't get enough food.

josi

Rookie
Bruh what the absolute heck is this. So I'm just playing games on my phone and all of a sudden this pops up:

View attachment 24567like jeez, these people just can't stop giving us SOMETHING about bts. Calm it down!! :(

this also happened to me
I was always getting notifications asking "which member would you date" and etc did that piss me off

Red Rose

Established
I haven't been on the thread in while bc I was wrapped up in the whole Epstein suiciding himself nonsense and the Golden Gate Brisge coming down today supposedly. Anyway, you guys filled this thread with so much info that I'm confused lol. So just to clarify, you are saying that they are magicians and that certain clothing protects them from certain spells and magic, or that it helps cast spells?

Navy

Rookie
I think they don't eat that much backstage because they have to maintain a certain weight. I remember reading somewhere once that candyman said he wanted to gain weight but was told to diet because he wouldn't fit his clothes any and they wouldn't look good. I also think they eat so much in front of the camera so that fans can oh our oppas are eating good and they are not getting fat whilst most of them idols are bulimic.

Larake

Rookie
I haven't been on the thread in while bc I was wrapped up in the whole Epstein suiciding himself nonsense and the Golden Gate Brisge coming down today supposedly. Anyway, you guys filled this thread with so much info that I'm confused lol. So just to clarify, you are saying that they are magicians and that certain clothing protects them from certain spells and magic, or that it helps cast spells?
Well, my personal opinion is there are used some kinds of magic within celebrities, so I believe B*S aren't an exception, also these things around them - satanic symbolism, etc. As for them being magicians, that's just a theory. I think some of them could be, but I don't know it. I believe that some magic rituals are being done but it doesn't have to be them who are doing it. It can be someone else doing it for them - something like FB1 (or maybe it was S1A, I sometimes confuse these two), I heard they sometimes use shamans to find people for them. There are some aspects which people should have in their natal chart if they want to do this stuff and I doubt all celebrities have it.
Coats are used to protect you. Like for example if you are astral traveling there is a risk that some bad creatures can stick to you. Basically, the coat protects you from things that can affect you negatively.
But that's just my opinion there are people with different opinions and beliefs.
Also, does someone here know natal charts of b*s members?

cadiz

Star
Well, my personal opinion is there are used some kinds of magic within celebrities, so I believe B*S aren't an exception, also these things around them - satanic symbolism, etc. As for them being magicians, that's just a theory. I think some of them could be, but I don't know it. I believe that some magic rituals are being done but it doesn't have to be them who are doing it. It can be someone else doing it for them - something like FB1 (or maybe it was S1A, I sometimes confuse these two), I heard they sometimes use shamans to find people for them. There are some aspects which people should have in their natal chart if they want to do this stuff and I doubt all celebrities have it.
Coats are used to protect you. Like for example if you are astral traveling there is a risk that some bad creatures can stick to you. Basically, the coat protects you from things that can affect you negatively.
But that's just my opinion there are people with different opinions and beliefs.
Also, does someone here know natal charts of b*s members?
Some person here say Sugar reffered to himself as a shaman once...I don't know wich song that was
Maybe if we read the lyrics of the song we can understand better

And about BTS natal chart maybe using google you can find some info

cadiz

Star
so I googled the song and found this... chyper 3
here is Sugar verse

[Verse 3 : Suga]
From Daegu to Apgujeong my beat that have been laid
The lives of my music that breath and live here and there all over the world

I’m a baby shaman who dances on the jakdu called the beat, that’s me

this is the explanation from Genius lyrics

According to the Encyclopedia of Korean Folkore, “Jakdu, meaning straw cutter, refers to the shamanic device on which a shaman performs the blade dance to demonstrate her spiritual powers.”
In the context of the song, Suga is saying hes become a shaman; because his rap is so good hes dancing on the beat like a shaman dances on a jakdu

Did you know that half of it is a kagemusha?
You're all just big talk with your mouth, but that's rapping
The spirit of my heavy king rap that hits towards the lies of the solicit nompaengis

explanation very interesting:

The reference to “kagemusha” is one of several south asian cultural references in Suga’s verse.
By calling the version of himself shown through the TV a “kagemusha,” hes saying that people don’t really know him that well because the face he shows the world is mostly a mask.
The concept of hiding your true self, wearing a mask, being a doll, etc. actually becomes a recurring motif in BTS' music years after this song was written; most notably in Fake Love in 2018.

Red Rose

Established
so I googled the song and found this... chyper 3
here is Sugar verse

[Verse 3 : Suga]
From Daegu to Apgujeong my beat that have been laid
The lives of my music that breath and live here and there all over the world

I’m a baby shaman who dances on the jakdu called the beat, that’s me

this is the explanation from Genius lyrics

According to the Encyclopedia of Korean Folkore, “Jakdu, meaning straw cutter, refers to the shamanic device on which a shaman performs the blade dance to demonstrate her spiritual powers.”
In the context of the song, Suga is saying hes become a shaman; because his rap is so good hes dancing on the beat like a shaman dances on a jakdu

Did you know that half of it is a kagemusha?
You're all just big talk with your mouth, but that's rapping
The spirit of my heavy king rap that hits towards the lies of the solicit nompaengis

explanation very interesting:

The reference to “kagemusha” is one of several south asian cultural references in Suga’s verse.
By calling the version of himself shown through the TV a “kagemusha,” hes saying that people don’t really know him that well because the face he shows the world is mostly a mask.
The concept of hiding your true self, wearing a mask, being a doll, etc. actually becomes a recurring motif in BTS' music years after this song was written; most notably in Fake Love in 2018.
Wow good explanation. Just shows hiw many layers there are this stuff. Its absolutely crazy how they do this much things and get away with it.

Hopeful

Star
Tae always leaves references to movies he likes and asks people to watch it . ...
So remember when at colbert show.. He said I'm a good boy..

Pockets of the future just made a video on a movie names good boys .

And i just remembered the good boy of beetees.. Tae...
Watch the trailer.. It's disgusting... It is an age restricted movie having little boys who are not allowed to watch their own movie... Because they're under 17 but they playing the parts.. And i am so angry at the comments.. How can poeple find this hilarious.. It's disgusting..

Their good boy and asparagus went side by side during those days..

He's trying to call some dem0n or whatever.. He makes a phonecall sign mildly while throwing the horns.. It was a family concert? Well didn't look like one..

yoongiyoongi

Established
sorry if this is unrelated and breaking the um how would I say flow of connected replies to a certain topic over bts but does anyone see any similarities between girlgroup Loona and bts? And also have loona been sold out? they seem like lovely girls :( they also don't seem to be altering their hair much so that means no mk ultra?