BTS discussion thread

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Quick question: Does anyone else think that they will all die some point in their late 20's or early 30's? Because like everyone has mentioned or thought of, they only want young people so that others can be attracted by their appearance and thus attracted to their personality as well. I don't even know if they can handle 7 more years without some of them dying. Seems like by the time it's what? Like 2022 for example, at least 2 (So far, I'm assuming it's Jin and Suga most likely during 2020/2021) or more will be dead... And I absolutely won't be surprised if Tae and J00n will be the last two remaining! I think Jimin and Jungkook will be killed before Tae and J00n. Meanwhile, Jin, Suga, and J-Hope will be the first 3 done for...

But that's just a theory. Tell me what you think.
It would be kinda impossible if they die in their early 20's or 30's it would look super sketchy if they all get sacrificed. For sure, someone will be sacrificed sooner or later. I heard the movie was so boring too. It was just all small violin scenes with no behind the scene stuff that was truly unique.
You know what's truth?
Old fans are getting tired of BT$.
I followed them since 2013 and I thought they were cool at that time until the Dope Era. But currently... their are low quality kpop (in every way). Their songs are worst and worst in every new album they release.

And about their Bring The $oul movie... boring, boring, boring...
If you're not utterly obssesed with them, I'm.pretty sure you'll be about the other fall asleep in the cinema.

I'm.pretty sure all those young fans will overcome that obsession on them. It takes time, but they will. As a proof, I did it after 5 years following them :) I get tired of them.
I have been noticing that too. It's all dying down little by little. Their music is truly shit. Just saw a video of Jin dancing in a recent performance holy shit he's such a bad dancer I really don't know the exact reason they pulled him in. Artistically, he kinda just cannot improve. There's a bunch of fans supporting their disbandment all willing for them to leave big shit

Scars512

Established
Guys,

Is this true? If so,

Maybe BIGSHIT and NET merdble (Marble lol) added this as a fetish cuz wtf...

That's weird. In the movie, when the guys were on the balcony of their apartment in Paris (I think), they yell out "Do you know BTS?" I remember that as being Suga's example of a "pick up" line he gave in an interview in the US. Then later, Jin goes to the zoo by himself while on tour (not sure if it was in France or another country) and they show a bunch of school kids in uniform sitting on a bench at the park and after Jin looks at them, he turns to the camera and says, "Do you know BTS?". I thought that was very odd.

And now they have added a scene with BTS and kids (and the whole pooping thing) to the game? Why would you put something like that in there? Wetting their pants would be much more common kind of accident -- but the occult loving elite sure have a fetish for feces, don't they?

Last edited:

Scars512

Established
look here:

Again the guy keeps asking him if he is "happy" and he keeps saying he is not.....funny how you can see big ass cameras all around him....I dont understand what's the purposse of all this misery
Might be to keep the fans in a constant state of sadness and low vibrations....not sure how anyone can enjoy watching their "idol" on a sad state all the time
I think we might see more things like this if fans start to openly criticize the group. It probably is a way to guilt fans into being super supportive and suppress any negative talk about the group.

It is likely if one of them is sacrificed, I think, that it will happen when they start to lose popularity. One of them might, like Jonghyun, commit suicide (or we'll be told that is what happened) and the online negativity might be blamed. I can imagine Jin being the one to do it and referencing how he couldn't be a good enough dancer, etc. as the reason why he couldn't go on. It would inflict maximum psychological damage on the fans and cause fans to lash out at the "haters" and also give a reason to disband. And if one of them did commit suicide, there would be a wave of copycat suicides from fans -- especially if they rallied against bullying and one of them ended up dying because of bullying.

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
Guys,

Is this true? If so,

Maybe BIGSHIT and NET merdble (Marble lol) added this as a fetish cuz wtf...

If that is true it is a really weird addition to the game. I have worked with a few hundred kids and not a single one ever pooped their pants. A few peed their pants though. Probably written by someone who does not have kids of their own.
But again why add such a scene? If they wanted a nice scene of Jimin comforting a kid they could have had a kid stumble and fall, or drop their food on the ground. That happens far more often with kids and is not weird.

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
That's weird. In the movie, when the guys were on the balcony of their apartment in Paris (I think), they yell out "Do you know BTS?" I remember that as being Suga's example of a "pick up" line he gave in an interview in the US. Then later, Jin goes to the zoo by himself while on tour (not sure if it was in France or another country) and they show a bunch of school kids in uniform sitting on a bench at the park and after Jin looks at them, he turns to the camera and says, "Do you know BTS?". I thought that was very odd.

And now they have added a scene with BTS and kids (and the whole pooping thing) to the game? Why would you put something like that in there? Wetting their pants would be much more common kind of accident -- but the occult loving elite sure have a fetish for feces, don't they?

Yeah, I do not get that line. I mean, if people are fans they will probably ask for a photo and/or autograph, which the members are not allowed to give. And if people do not know BTS they are not going to look them up just because some random guy asked them to.
As a pick-up line... yikes.

wow

Veteran
jokes aside tho, i think theyre genuinely close, nj doesnt seem as close to the other members as with him and the same goes with th, they seem to respect each other and they actually communicate really well, if theyre on screen together, theres no awkward and cringey moments, i also feel like th look up to nj a lot, the other members seem to dislike th a lot but i dont see that in nj. they have a real friendship

Red Rose

Established
It would be kinda impossible if they die in their early 20's or 30's it would look super sketchy if they all get sacrificed. For sure, someone will be sacrificed sooner or later. I heard the movie was so boring too. It was just all small violin scenes with no behind the scene stuff that was truly unique.

I have been noticing that too. It's all dying down little by little. Their music is truly shit. Just saw a video of Jin dancing in a recent performance holy shit he's such a bad dancer I really don't know the exact reason they pulled him in. Artistically, he kinda just cannot improve. There's a bunch of fans supporting their disbandment all willing for them to leave big shit
Yeah they will sacrifice somebody and it will probably be Jin because even if you look past all the analyzations and the evidence that is there, it is easy to see why they would sacrifice him. He is the least valuable to the group. He can not dance at all, can not sing the best, can not write the music the best, can not rap, he really isn't good at anything. His field is acting and obviously since he is stuck in BTS, he would make sense to sacrifice him.

Red Rose

Established
Umm.....actually candyman is a beta kitten as well.
Pink hair and emphasis on oral service and feline prints
View attachment 24495View attachment 24496View attachment 24497View attachment 24498

All of them are programmed,there are no exceptions.
And when they disappear once in a while when you can still see the rest of the group,it is probably because they are needed somewhere,giving favours to sponsors or someone.
Remember the time jm wasn't there in uk on norton show and they gave an excuse that he hurt himself or something?Yeah they were lying,because you can see candyman actually smirking while rm gave this reason.Duper's delight.
And candyman himself supposedly stumbled on a door,hurt his ear and disappeared from public view for a while.It was believed that sponsors may be involved in that disappearance as well.
Just an opinion.
True but I don't think he is used as much as the others. In my opinion, JK is probably used the most.

cadiz

Star
Talking about MK ultra. Just the other day I watched this very interesting video about it (I think it's very well explained and could be of help for those who are not too familiar with the topic) maybe you will find some similarity with BTS

Hopeful

Star
Anyone seen tae's new video.. Winterbear?
The lyrics below..
IMG_20190809_210221.jpg

At first i thought what is this all about.. Does this even make sense.. But then.. This is what i felt..
He is talking about someone who is sleeping happily right? Who is far away that he has to imagine their face who say hello to him and then his worries go away..
Now who can be sleeping ? The dead ones.. Right...
His grandma? His friends? Or the sew0l ferry victims.. Why the sew0l ferry.. In his video he showed an air view of a ferry..
Screenshot_2019-08-09-21-17-32-881_com.google.android.youtube.png

And then remaining last part of video is all about walking backwards.. Him walking backwards.. Which they are obviously a fan of doing things backwards/inverting..

Moon is shown ( a moonchild reference)
Screenshot_2019-08-09-21-18-05-791_com.google.android.youtube.png
And something with horns should always be in there..
Screenshot_2019-08-09-21-16-22-969_com.google.android.youtube.png

mimis

Established
Anyone seen tae's new video.. Winterbear?
The lyrics below..
View attachment 24503

At first i thought what is this all about.. Does this even make sense.. But then.. This is what i felt..
He is talking about someone who is sleeping happily right? Who is far away that he has to imagine their face who say hello to him and then his worries go away..
Now who can be sleeping ? The dead ones.. Right...
His grandma? His friends? Or the sew0l ferry victims.. Why the sew0l ferry.. In his video he showed an air view of a ferry..
View attachment 24504

And then remaining last part of video is all about walking backwards.. Him walking backwards.. Which they are obviously a fan of doing things backwards/inverting..

Moon is shown ( a moonchild reference)
View attachment 24505
And something with horns should always be in there..
View attachment 24506
I watched and listened the song x2 and it sounded normal. I think everything is kinda slowed down to create this depressing atmosphere but i guess people love it and think it's some kind of a masterpiece :rolleyes:. Fans like everything b*s does...i mean even if b*s members take crap on steet people would still dig it because you know...its btshit.

idk if anyone has ever asked this but why do celebrities have to show that theyre a part of the illuminati or wtv that shit is even though ofc they know that the general population hates the devil and shit like this? why cant they just keep it lowkey and to themselves? do these symbolisms in videos help attract people or are they just there to make us realize that theyre a part of the occult? it just doesnt make sense to me
also with the mk ultra programming thing, why do they have to color their hair after they did a part of the program? like why do they have to go blonde after reprogramming? is it a part of the process or is it to show the others that they did it already? a girl is still confused

and also could the reason why jaykay said tht he doesnt like dying his hair other colors bcs “he had his own preference” be bcs he hadnt gone through any of the mk ultra programming? he dyed his hair red then purple the first time during dope era if im not wrong and then blonde before pink.
please i need one of yalls to answer me bcs a girl is still confused. thank you

mimis

Established
Bts' success has always been an enigma to me. I got into kpop because of them, although BIG BANG were considered a revolution to kpop before bts was even a thing. I genuinely doubt that bts was well planned and calculated move by bighit. May be it was more of a pure luck situation. I mean you can't plan the humongous success that bts had! How come they knew that that exact 7 underage boys with not much pretty looks and the anxiety/puberty issues they had would become the most known kpop group in history only few years after their debut? That's one in a billion. And txt's failure(as a group, feeding from bts' crumbs of fame) proves that! I am not saying that kpop will never ever meet the success of bts again, but not until bts is completely out of the game. And there is no guarantee that bighit will be the company coming up with the next big kpop group. Idk..i might be completely wrong but I feel like the key to success is made out of luck. Everything that is happening is meant to happen. Our destinies are written by the Great and there is nothing we can do, unless being vigilant and following the path to rightousness!!!

lightmightgirl

Veteran
If that is true it is a really weird addition to the game. I have worked with a few hundred kids and not a single one ever pooped their pants. A few peed their pants though. Probably written by someone who does not have kids of their own.
But again why add such a scene? If they wanted a nice scene of Jimin comforting a kid they could have had a kid stumble and fall, or drop their food on the ground. That happens far more often with kids and is not weird.
So I made some research there is a fetish among weirdos called diaper shit fetish or some shit. Fucking weird.

Also BIGSHIT pants posted this crap today:

As you can see in the video Just kidding and Jamal were the ones being zoomed in mostly whilst eating... And lemme tell you the Jamal one was way too close and freaky.

If you guys don't know the elites especially in the White House love hot dog references. Another weird coincidence.

Red Rose

Established
So I made some research there is a fetish among weirdos called diaper shit fetish or some shit. Fucking weird.

Also BIGSHIT pants posted this crap today:

As you can see in the video Just kidding and Jamal were the ones being zoomed in mostly whilst eating... And lemme tell you the Jamal one was way too close and freaky.

If you guys don't know the elites especially in the White House love hot dog references. Another weird coincidence.
Ugh the way JM was looking at the camera, it was so freaking disgusting and sad. As if he was instructed to look at the camera that way. So sick.