BTS discussion thread

lightmightgirl

Veteran

Watch this video and go to 2:08, 2:40 and 3:11. Girl I-
That performance was so bad. Artistically, it was a joke. Even Jin sang better than JM and TH. TH sounded LIKE LITERAL SH*T.

Priyanka's and Nick marriage was such a hoax. Shawn Mendes and Camila's relationship is another one. Right after they made a music video they suddenly got together.. right. Shawn is still inside the closet.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Yes they absolutely cast spells and place curses in their music. I watched a documentary that interviewed a former music industry executive who says that during the production process, and once more when the albums and singles have been printed, they send to the freemasonic rooms and they summon Satan and demons to surround the music, they pray Satanic prayers to curse the music, and they place demonic spirits in the music to reach the listeners to make them get addicted to these agents of the devil. Ugh, it's really disgusting.
I would love to see this documentary. Please link it, if you can find it.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
That performance was so bad. Artistically, it was a joke. Even Jin sang better than JM and TH. TH sounded LIKE LITERAL SH*T.

Priyanka's and Nick marriage was such a hoax. Shawn Mendes and Camila's relationship is another one. Right after they made a music video they suddenly got together.. right. Shawn is still inside the closet.
Yeah TH is an awful singer. Everybody thinks his deep voice is sexy and I'm just watching the videos listening to his voice and he's literally GROWLING. How is that even?? Seriously if you type in TH deep voice singing whatever whatever, and you hear it.. he sounds like a demon in all honesty. I don't know how people find that sexy and/or arousing. That's just sad.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
At first I saw clips of him singing good, but now I am starting to realize that he sounds like absolute SH*T.

RIGHT!He has such an evil face too. More and More. I saw a pic of him posing with Halsey and he looked so old in the pic, maybe his demon possessed him during the pic. Jimin is def taking hormones. HIS Voice sounds more high pitched than ever.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
At first I saw clips of him singing good, but now I am starting to realize that he sounds like absolute SH*T.

RIGHT!He has such an evil face too. More and More. I saw a pic of him posing with Halsey and he looked so old in the pic, maybe his demon possessed him during the pic. Jimin is def taking hormones. HIS Voice sounds more high pitched than ever.
He looks old?? Wut?

mean

Established
He looks old?? Wut?
yeah, sometimes he look old but probably because when you put so many makeup and blush on your face your skin will doesn't bear it, and start to get older. He even said himself that his hair started to fall bc of the frequent hair coulor change.
His skin isn't really white when he doesn't have makeup on. (look more like a weird yellow).
Btw in this video Tae just look like an old single lady :p His fashion sense is really terrible.
That must be a weird thought, but sometimes i see that it's his goal, he want to appear ugly bc that how he feel inside. (notice how he always do unnatractive pose/ cringy on selca he post)
He want to feel powerful bc he know whatever he wear/ does fans will say it's beautiful.He is transforming something ugly in something beautiful in their minds. He likes to brainwash his fans. I see even some fangirls try to copy his ugly look.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran

jk and jn is actually okay, i cant believe jn is underrated, his voice are better than jm and th, they sound like straight up dirt, theyre literally squeeling and moaning and it sounds like theyre still on puberty, these are the hottest international artists in this time guys...fake ass demons.

yeah, sometimes he look old but probably because when you put so many makeup and blush on your face your skin will doesn't bear it, and start to get older. He even said himself that his hair started to fall bc of the frequent hair coulor change.
His skin isn't really white when he doesn't have makeup on. (look more like a weird yellow).
Btw in this video Tae just look like an old single lady :p His fashion sense is really terrible.
That must be a weird thought, but sometimes i see that it's his goal, he want to appear ugly bc that how he feel inside. (notice how he always do unnatractive pose/ cringy on selca he post)
He want to feel powerful bc he know whatever he wear/ does fans will say it's beautiful.He is transforming something ugly in something beautiful in their minds. He likes to brainwash his fans. I see even some fangirls try to copy his ugly look.
i thought i was the only one to think of that ! he always dressed up like an old ped0 uncle or a grandpa, theres nothing in between. remember when i said i doubt some of the members' age? its because some of them looks old especially th, not only because of his fashion sense, he just looks older than his age, if its because of makeup then some of the boys might be having the same issue as him but nope, they dont look as old as him.

Sorayahhh

Rookie
And on this video they look so Bored, like they don't care, Looks like bighit bothered them on their vacation to take this video

Susu.mochi

Established
Oh my gosh I am extremely late to the party but so happy to have found this community. I started stanning BTS only for about a month but I thought something was up ever since I saw the music video for BST. I love conspiracy theories so when I saw all of the blatantly obvious illmuniati symbolism my suspicions were confirmed. The level of fame these guys have reached is downright *terrifying*. It seems like they rule the world tbh and I definitely have been hypnotized by them but I'm starting to phase out of it.

What I found the most disturbing was the short video for J Hope's song Mama. Maybe there's already an analysis on here but sifting through 1000 pages is too much :( What I see this as is he that he takes the pill (joining the occult or being taken over by MK Ultra) and is then locked into this lifestyle, no matter how much he tries to break down the walls and escape. I believe everything in the media is there for a reason, so why is there a zoom in on his eye with the Abraxas? I've pointed this out to a friend but she just told me if they were really trying to put illuminati symbols in the video then they would be more subtle but that's the whole point. The media is mocking us by making it obvious, so we don't expect it to actually mean anything. The happy music that played while he was trying escape also added to the eerie factor.

Despite this, I'm still living and breathing BTS content but I hope I can get out of this cycle and I really worry for the boys.
Hello welcome! I'm pretty sure that everyone in this thread had that btshit crush cycle. But don't worry you will get out of it. Try to occupy yourself with other things that are NOT BTS related. If your a Christian then listen to Christian music, read the Bible, dance, sing, play a instrument ( i play piano and it is wonderful, you should try it.) so ya there's some great things you can do to get your mind of them. Also don't worry about them after all they chose this, they'll deal with the consequences. We have to worry about ourselves and make sure where right with God. Heres a Bible verse you can think about, just ponder on it. Romans 1:28 "Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done." God bless ❤

Susu.mochi

Established
A
whoa this is awesome, most of the things you said is actually what i see in the members ! so i believe what you said despite the fact that i dont really trust astrology, but this is accurate ! also, which members that has psychopathic traits?
strology is hooked up to the illumianti it's witchcraft you shouldn't trust it. It's all bullshit. Please stop using it.

Red Rose

Established

Exactly my point! BTS has some of the WORST vocalists ever to reach superstardom. Like huh? How the hell did TH and JM especially TH pass their auditions? JM is a world class dancer but still and TH just has his looks going for him. What an utter and complete disgrace.

Hopeful

Star
Japan has removed Skorea from the white list of trusted trade partners.. And koreans are going at such levels as giving discounts to people cancelling trips to Japan..
The signs in some shopping mall..
IMG_20190802_093141.jpg

Now a simple question.. Will beetees still go to Japan in future or will they be stopped and criticized..?
Weird how this happened after all their Japanese concerts and meet greet events.. They completed their schedule for japan for 2019..

cadiz

Star
Exactly my point! BTS has some of the WORST vocalists ever to reach superstardom. Like huh? How the hell did TH and JM especially TH pass their auditions? JM is a world class dancer but still and TH just has his looks going for him. What an utter and complete disgrace.
to be fair, kpop is not really an industry based on talents. It's more about image....but BTS really have one of the weakest vocal lines around

in other groups you always have an above average singer but in BTS they have JK (he wouldn't be a lead vocalist in any other group tbh) BH dont invest in vocal training for them because they know army don't care

cadiz

Star
Japan has removed Skorea from the white list of trusted trade partners.. And koreans are going at such levels as giving discounts to people cancelling trips to Japan..
The signs in some shopping mall..
View attachment 24281

Now a simple question.. Will beetees still go to Japan in future or will they be stopped and criticized..?
Weird how this happened after all their Japanese concerts and meet greet events.. They completed their schedule for japan for 2019..

what a great timing....BTS has good luck avoiding scandals
And see how all those other artists were criticized for going to SA too but nobody said a word about BTS....they are so lucky

cadiz

Star
And on this video they look so Bored, like they don't care, Looks like bighit bothered them on their vacation to take this video
lol just watched and it's true. The only one who smile is Jhope but the others look so done. And this is a video of them accepting an award, supposed to be a happy time
I wonder if Armys can see what we see here and just pretend everything is great

ThisGirlWoke

Established
lol just watched and it's true. The only one who smile is Jhope but the others look so done. And this is a video of them accepting an award, supposed to be a happy time
I wonder if Armys can see what we see here and just pretend everything is great
They literally win almost every award and their fans never think about how boring and stressful it can be to sing and dance all the time, win awards, and do the same thing all over again. Not to mention, BTS has mentioned many times that they are stressed and they are basically treated like slaves. They've said stuff like this during interviews- but of course they didn't just straight up say it, they gave small clues but ofc the audience just claps at every word they say, or rather what Joon says without even knowing what they're truly going through. Thing is, not everyone is meant to be awake. I actually asked my parents about why being in the illuminati is a secret and yet they reveal selling out in their songs and movies and my parents replied with "That's only meant for people who are supposed to know; they only reach out for certain people", and some of those people happen to be us I suppose.

Susu.mochi

Established
So this was my reply to the fan asking about MK ultra on JK.

"They have handlers at Bighit who have been able to program them into doing whatever they want at anytime. Not to mention, these boys are sellouts and slaves to the industry. They are being pimped out by their label aka they sex slaves. Remember when the Empire State Building turned purple for BTS? That is really big! Do you truly believe that the city of New York just because? So many famous people visit New York and they never light any buildings for them. And why would they light it for a Korean band? BTS, especially the maknae line, are being pimped out to the elites and powerful people of this world for 'business and favors' in exchange for extra coverage in the media and so that they can be pushed by the mainstream. These people are SATANIC FREAKS and I am so sick and tired of everyone gushing over them. Remember in Fake Love extended version when Jungkook finally joined the others in masks? He was the last one to join the satanic cult aka illuminati and that was the era in which they really blew up remember?All of this is not for no reason. They do their vlives, weverse, made their game, BT21 characters, Run BTS, and variety shows all to hypnotize and make you worship and obsess over them more. Come on guys. Yeah their talented, but you don't reach this level of fame without selling your soul. And especially not a Korean band. There is so much to talk about but I just exposed the basics of what they are doing. I will link the sources below."

And that was the reply. I don't know if y'all are interested but if you want their reactions and replies and stuff, I will post it.
Please post the reactions if you can. THANK YOU