BTS discussion thread

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Wow! You're so strong! Eh, lately I've been watching many videos of 'em. Man, their power is so strong and demonic and I usually think of them as normal beautiful guys that I wish I could be friends with. I needa stop, but it's so hard because of their power and because of my imagination not to mention my relationship with God isn't so well, so that makes it even worse. On the inside, I wish I could stop liking them... but it's high key difficult.
I was doing some look into Jpoop and found myself liking his attitude in the video. I had to slap myself back to reality. It's poison they're vodoo on fans are no joke

ThisGirlWoke

Established
If you really look into it. JM, Jpoop, and JK could be the s** slaves. That is why they are sitting on the mattress. V and RM are moonchilds they make hold the most power bc they probably have done more sacrifices than the others. Mind you!! They have the most evil looks of em all. JIn and CAnDY MAN are posing like there is no hope for them (1st photo). JIN and CANDY are dressed in army colors prob predicting their end of career aka sacrifice possibly. SOUNDS Nuts but someone add on to this if u agree. P.S they are both sitting like in a ledge pose in the 3rd one. just observing body language
I can imagine the damn screams of their fans once Jin dies (That sounds so harsh but at the moment, I really couldn't care less) and if you're right and Suga is next, then well... hey that's their fault. I know for a fact many people woke or not are gonna start coming up with "Jin conspiracy theory; sacrifice planned?" WATCH IT HAPPEN, NEXT YEAR GO ON YT AND SEE IF THERE'S VIDEOS LIKE THAT. I bet you so hard there's gonna be videos of that.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
U
There is an idea that these celebs choose those they want by mentioning them in public.For outsiders,it all looks innocent but to those in the know will know that they've chosen.
Anyway,wwe star j cena frequently mentioned h0pe last year on social media around their us tour.
I'm sure you are aware of beta kitten programming of slaves and are recognised by feline prints and pink hair
View attachment 24150View attachment 24151View attachment 24152View attachment 24153
YES! forgot about that for a sec. Pink hair how can I forget. Chokers are symbols too. CANDY RUMORS say that V jumps into the shower when the other members are showering. SO he is dominating their space meaning he has power on all of em.

On another note, IDK how many videos I found of Jin blinking fifty times in a row in practice, concerts, in events, etc. It seems like dry eyes lol or his time is coming and he is slowly shutting down. His eyes are inverted in recent pics too.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
There is an idea that these celebs choose those they want by mentioning them in public.For outsiders,it all looks innocent but to those in the know will know that they've chosen.
Anyway,wwe star j cena frequently mentioned h0pe last year on social media around their us tour.
I'm sure you are aware of beta kitten programming of slaves and are recognised by feline prints and pink hair
View attachment 24150View attachment 24151View attachment 24152View attachment 24153
Sometimes I can't tell the difference between Suga and J-Hope but either way, the first picture and the last picture look as if they're about to cry...

Kronos389

Rookie
U

YES! forgot about that for a sec. Pink hair how can I forget. Chokers are symbols too. CANDY RUMORS say that V jumps into the shower when the other members are showering. SO he is dominating their space meaning he has power on all of em.

On another note, IDK how many videos I found of Jin blinking fifty times in a row in practice, concerts, in events, etc. It seems like dry eyes lol or his time is coming and he is slowly shutting down. His eyes are inverted in recent pics too.
He's almost 27 when the mk ultra programming starts glitching

cadiz

Star
It's that 8teez group's company,kq entertainment.Bigshit's co ceo earlier worked with that company.
Or it could be starship entertainment.
And the big agency with lot of popular idol groups could be sm.They've been working on it for a while.And their creative director recently joined bigshit.She might as well be doing the negotiations.
Like I said before,J was the sacrifice for this crap.
I dont think it could be the ateeez agency, they are not a top boygroup
Im thinking Seventeen agency (pledis), is the closest that comes to top boy group and is not in the big 3

The reaction from fans are being mixed
But this BH move is a sign that BTS time is running out....BH is starting to look for alternatives for the enlisting time

Truthteller

Veteran
Someone mentioned humiliation or sacrifice for Big$hit, I thought it was already established that YG and BB have been sacrificed. Don’t get me wrong I am not saying YG is innocent by any means, however, they are not the only company dealing with prostitution and drugs. I personally think other companies such as SM and big$hit have more terrible skeletons in their closet and all the signs are there. But YG was thrown under the bus.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
RUMORS say that V jumps into the shower when the other members are showering. SO he is dominating their space meaning he has power on all of em.
i also think he groomed jk a lot on their predebut days, i always wonder why he only goes for jk, i always thought because he is the youngest, thats kinda creepy if you ask me. and he talked about how he likes kids and babies a lot, i always thought that its a very pure and cute thing but after what they did behind the scenes, i kind of second guessed that statement from him.

jh is definetly used for s*x too! all of em are used, he always has a childlike attitude and wear childish clothes, and he also likes mickey mouse, jh is very mysterious tho, but i dont think he is as evil as all of them compared, especially how he wanted to leave bigshit before but he cannot, HE is the only one that is aware of how evil the company are but they hold him down, but idk, it could be staged and they could lie about that whole thing, but i dont think they lie a lot on their predebut/rookie days cause they have more free will, after bst, they changed drastically.

Hopeful

Star
The tea will only be spilled after the merger.. More employees and more staff are difficult to be controlled and handled unless they're threatened with their lives or of their loved ones lives..
B1gh1t was only safe and private and could keep hiding secrets with its little number of staff.. Who are very much loyal to the company uptil now...

Once the floors of the new building gets occupied by many different people and staffs.. Tea will be spilled across all the floors and out of that building..

mean

Established
The tea will only be spilled after the merger.. More employees and more staff are difficult to be controlled and handled unless they're threatened with their lives or of their loved ones lives..
B1gh1t was only safe and private and could keep hiding secrets with its little number of staff.. Who are very much loyal to the company uptil now...

Once the floors of the new building gets occupied by many different people and staffs.. Tea will be spilled across all the floors and out of that building..
Hope ur are right, i cant wait

Red Rose

Established
Wow! You're so strong! Eh, lately I've been watching many videos of 'em. Man, their power is so strong and demonic and I usually think of them as normal beautiful guys that I wish I could be friends with. I needa stop, but it's so hard because of their power and because of my imagination not to mention my relationship with God isn't so well, so that makes it even worse. On the inside, I wish I could stop liking them... but it's high key difficult.
You know what girl, don't worry about it. It took me 2 months, even after I knew all this info, to quit watching them. I would go to school and tell my friends to stop watching them, and I would watch their vidros the minute I got home. It was bad. It was easier for me to quit BTS because I was only a fan a theirs for 4 months but even in that short amount of time, they managed to take over my life. I was desperate to stop watching their videos but I just couldn't let go. But it was even harder with Michael Jackson. I was a huge MJ fan for two years before BTS and I loved music so much, more than BTS. BTS was more addicting but MJ's music was better and went like thar until I realized that MJ's child abuse allegations were probably true and that BTS was being pimped out by their label. Yeah, both of those things, especially Michael saying it was ok to sleep with little boys in bed made me stop. But it took a while so don't beat your self up.

Red Rose

Established
Oh yeah, you're right! How could I forget lol, this is sad, why do they do this to themselves? Damn, y'all really want fame and fortune that much that you would give up your dignity. Their choice, though. Everybody has free will and they chose Satan.

Hopeful

Star
As far as I know,the company copyrighted their stage names.Not their legal names.Do you have any links to otherwise?Just curious.
I have started to believe this information because..
J1min and k00k don't have a stage name to begin with.. So it is only fair that the remaining 5 have their real names as well as stage names copyrighted as well..
Since the boys themselves say they choose rooms while traveling with rock paper and scissors game.. Not by who's the elder and who's the Hyung..

And company didn't let tae and suga have streets after their names.. Not even stage names.. Because those names belong to the company.. Not even the government or any other organization..

ARMY word is copyrighted by b1gh1t.. Like come on even army word.. So why wouldn't they do that to the original names.. They are the cash cows of b1gh1t.. B1gh1t would never let them go.. Even if they file a lawsuit to get their names free.

Red Rose

Established
i also think he groomed jk a lot on their predebut days, i always wonder why he only goes for jk, i always thought because he is the youngest, thats kinda creepy if you ask me. and he talked about how he likes kids and babies a lot, i always thought that its a very pure and cute thing but after what they did behind the scenes, i kind of second guessed that statement from him.

jh is definetly used for s*x too! all of em are used, he always has a childlike attitude and wear childish clothes, and he also likes mickey mouse, jh is very mysterious tho, but i dont think he is as evil as all of them compared, especially how he wanted to leave bigshit before but he cannot, HE is the only one that is aware of how evil the company are but they hold him down, but idk, it could be staged and they could lie about that whole thing, but i dont think they lie a lot on their predebut/rookie days cause they have more free will, after bst, they changed drastically.
Not trying to accuse Tae of anything, but I do know how that there many sick pedos in the industry. Look, once again I am not trying to accuse him of anything, but that is the same thing MJ was doing. He said he loved children so much and was always kissing them and being so touchy with them and it got to a point where he would bribe families to leave their children alone with him and he would have the door locked and he would have alarm bells set off when people came near his bedroom. He also said he would have the children sleep in bed with him because it is ok and it is a loving act. So I don't think Tae has done that yet, but there are videos with him being touchy with his cousins and I don't know if his intentions with these children are exactly... pure.

Hopeful

Star
There is a difference between copyright and trademark.
Those things or products that are created are allowed to be copyrighted.A person's legal name is not a product of creation.It's their identity.Youcan't copyright personal names.See,legal names are the person's personal property.
However,it can be trademarked so that others don't use it.Almost all celebs do it to avoid others profiting from their names.And almost always,the artist has rights and share over it's use.A third party can hold rights over it only with the person's written consent.
It makes sense that they copyright the group's name,fandom name and other products as they've created all of them.But not the artists' legal names.
Besides,those you mentioned to go by original names have their two names fused,don't they?And their surnames are not frequently used as stage names.
So,I don't believe this.
Also,their stories are only lies.As if they would be allowed to choose rooms with rock-paper-scissors.What are they,eight?They are only appealing to fandom trying to be child-like(actually childish)
Everything is decided before hand.
About the street names' incident,it is more likely that bigshit didn't agree to it as it wanted to continue it's fantasy story of 'family not individuals'.
Besides,it won't earn any money through that naming.So,bigshit is least interested.
Just my opinion.
I believe it and i like it that way..even the ritualistic fanchant they have has their original names chanted by the fans. Not their stage names.. So yes b1gh1t won't let that go. It's the official fanchant created by b1gh1t and..

no it's not childish.. It's fair play to give good rooms to maknaes too.. Rather than just only elders having the good rooms.. And if they themselves have found a way to sort out rooms.. It's okay in my opinion

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Guys, remember when you all say Jin has a bad personality, seem like he is rude to fan and doesn't even bother to play fanservice like the other and fans laugh of this and say "huhu our oppa jin is so rude, it's cute"

View attachment 24137
View attachment 24140

View attachment 24141
View attachment 24142
View attachment 24143
Or idk maybe he is joking
https://en.businesstimes.cn/articles/115904/20190725/16-times-bts-jin-savagely-replied-to-fans-post-it-notes.htm
How recent are these?