BTS discussion thread

Truthteller

Veteran
They could be older than we think. Asian people tend to look younger than people of European descent. Add in to that all the trips to the dermatologist and plastic surgeon -- they can hide their age easier than we think. It is possible, though, that JK is younger than he says. They could have lied about his age in order to debut him sooner. Since he is the main vocalist, they would have an incentive to not hold up the rest of the group until he gets older.

But, since everything is so scripted, would it really be that crazy to think that their entire persona is completely fake? You never see them with their actual families or any interviews with their friends or family -- so who knows what their real stories are? You get a few photos from their childhood, but everything is so locked down with them that it could be easily faked and people wouldn't come forward with the truth for fear of being sued by BH.
In entertainment people age down not up, especially when military service is mandatory. JK looked his age at debut wasn’t he around 16? and still looks his age, so I don’t think he is any younger. Companies don’t want big age gap between members and certainly don’t want ot debut too young. The only one that looks older is Jhope and that is probably because of all his plastic surgeries. Either way the law for military service looks at legal documents not what the companies say, so it is not possible to fake their age for too long. What they definitely do lie about is their height, on average they are probably 3-5 cm shorter than their profiles. This is true for most male idols though.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
Some people here mentioned that Tae is the devil in the clips, but in the making off of bst he said that Suga is supposed to be the devil(in the scene that he puts his hands in Jins eyes) but he couldnt do the scene, and Suga is the one who always blind the other members(Jimin, in the korean and jap version), and behund him is writeen The Tempter.
and you seriously buy that? sg is also a great actor now that he lied to a bunch of people, and they couldnt just change the role just because he couldnt play it because i see him playing the other roles perfectly, even with him closing jm's eyes (which i think its in a different context to what jn and th is doing while he is closing jn's eyes) everything is not a coincidence in here and everything is always planned, th is planned to be having the tempter role, even outside of bst mv, th is always being pictured as the devil, like it or not. and i think it goes way deeper and darker than him being a capricorn, since people mentioned that the storylines in their mvs are actually correlated to their real lives somehow.

Then,I have to delete my post with readings,I guess?
Hehe talk about timing.:D
aahh noo, please keep them, and spill more tea about it

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
the bts tarot girl said that jk is 19 and jn is 24 ! wtf? do yall buy this? (its pretty sketchy how she only mentioned jk's "real" age after someone shared the tweet to her, like, she couldve known his real age before someone pointed about how kpop companies lies about their ages, fishy)
not true. You cant know the exact age of a person using tarot....tarot cant give you exact numbers about anything

And thinking BH lied about Jin age to make him OLDER, is ridiculous. BH is doing everything to avoid military service....making the members OLDER would make no sense

JK being 19 years old is BS too, he was part of a TV program before debut (year 2011) and he looked like this

he was a teenager in this video (14 years old) wich fits with the official birth date given
Some idols might lie about their age but it's always to make them younger (never older)....the entertainment industry is all about youth
this tarot girl is pure BS, dont believe a word she says

koolaid33

Yeah here is the link, if you go to comment that says "At the start he was looking for namjesus. Periodt." You will that I replied underneath with the same user and thats when fans started coming at me left and right. I don't care though. I am still going to do it because people need to wakeup.

you can definitely tell there's an mk ultra glitch with how slowly he blinks when he's "out of it". no one blinks that slowly. i remember seeing a video of a very realistic animatronic and it blinked just like jk in this video. same with tae on that snl promo.

Last edited:

mean

Established

Attachments

Last edited:

Navy

Rookie
Guys, remember when you all say Jin has a bad personality, seem like he is rude to fan and doesn't even bother to play fanservice like the other and fans laugh of this and say "huhu our oppa jin is so rude, it's cute"

View attachment 24137
View attachment 24140

View attachment 24141
View attachment 24142
View attachment 24143
Or idk maybe he is joking
https://en.businesstimes.cn/articles/115904/20190725/16-times-bts-jin-savagely-replied-to-fans-post-it-notes.htm
I could never pay the money fans pay to be insulted!!! Never!!

Scars512

Established
Guys, remember when you all say Jin has a bad personality, seem like he is rude to fan and doesn't even bother to play fanservice like the other and fans laugh of this and say "huhu our oppa jin is so rude, it's cute"

View attachment 24137
View attachment 24140

View attachment 24141
View attachment 24142
View attachment 24143
Or idk maybe he is joking
https://en.businesstimes.cn/articles/115904/20190725/16-times-bts-jin-savagely-replied-to-fans-post-it-notes.htm
Sounds like he is definitely brutally honest. But, really, fans kind of bring it on themselves when they ask some of those questions. If any of these guys thought you were pretty, they would tell you (and probably have an assistant arrange a hook up or something). If you have to ask, you should already know what the real answer is. You aren't hoping for the truth. You are hoping that they will lie and keep your fantasy alive.

I'll give Jin credit -- at least he seems to be more real than the others. And, luckily for him, the fans are so devoted that he gets away with it. I think only he and Suga can get away with not doing over the top fan service. But, if I were them, I'd much rather get cast as the grumpy or snobby one and not have to do fan service than have to fawn over people and pretend to like them. I can't stand it when people are fake and I don't think I could do it even if I tried.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Hi y'all.

I was just about to come here to mention if anyone here knows about Jin supposedly being sacrificed but looks like you guys are already aware and woke. That's good.

From what I've found, he's actually said to be going to the military- but I think that's false and planned ofc. The members replied as if they couldn't care less about it.

What do you guys think? I mean I've already skimmed through your previous comments about this topic. I know they're all evil pm, but it seems like Jin is just... I don't know... neutral?

ThisGirlWoke

Established
http://instagr.am/p/B0diYGvpYi9/ Why do fans think this cool and sexy and all that? Like I don't get it, these edits are just awful and the suicidal under his eyes make it worse they make it look cool.. I can't stand this!!!
Oh my gahhh... he clearly has 2 upside down crosses on his face, and everyone is like "cOoL-"
This world is getting on my everlasting nerves...

Hopeful

Star
Why are Capricorns targeted when it comes to the occult? (I’m a Capricorn myself) I started to think about this bc V looks like he’s the most into whatever ritual they have and he’s a Capricorn. Is there something significant about that?
I tried to look up a bit about capricorns.. And i found out they ate ruled by Saturn.. The important planet for occultists.. And there is more which is copied below..

Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, the planet of authority, that's in that automatic mode, when it's not matured to a more authentic, self-styled and earned credential. If we look at a fearful Saturn as wanting to control, keep order, we see all the ways the dark side can play out.

They are the ones that hide behind a uniform or government authority. And Capricorn is cardinal in its mode - they are natural born leaders. Will they be tyrants or rule fairly? A saving grace is that they want you to be productive, because it reflects well on them. But a rigid-minded Goat inspires rebellion, and often squashes originality.

A negative trait of Capricorn is seeing rank or standing as an established, solid thing.

( this kind of fits Tae's rebellious nature)

Hopeful

Star
A little something interesting about Saturn's astrological position in the space...
It takes Saturn between 28 and 30 years to move across all twelve signs of the zodiac, and it dwells in each sign for approximately three years. Since 2014, Saturn has been cruising through Sagittarius, the constellation associated with discovery, philosophy, and spirituality. Over the past three years, we've seen a rise in industry-transforming technology (think of services such as Uber and Lyft), radical shifts in the media industry, and renewed interest in astrology and occultism.

But since December 19 of 2018.. Saturn has moved into capricorn and will complete it's capricorn cycle on December 17th of 2020...

Since the occultists love working spells and witchcraft and rituals according to the dates and Saturn's or Moons and other heavenly bodies positions..
The day after December 17th is December 18th which is jhonghyuns death date..

And the Year will be 2020.. Jin or tae's speculated or theorized year of sacrifice.

Just sharing this information here..

ThisGirlWoke

Established
I tried to look up a bit about capricorns.. And i found out they ate ruled by Saturn.. The important planet for occultists.. And there is more which is copied below..

Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, the planet of authority, that's in that automatic mode, when it's not matured to a more authentic, self-styled and earned credential. If we look at a fearful Saturn as wanting to control, keep order, we see all the ways the dark side can play out.

They are the ones that hide behind a uniform or government authority. And Capricorn is cardinal in its mode - they are natural born leaders. Will they be tyrants or rule fairly? A saving grace is that they want you to be productive, because it reflects well on them. But a rigid-minded Goat inspires rebellion, and often squashes originality.

A negative trait of Capricorn is seeing rank or standing as an established, solid thing.

( this kind of fits Tae's rebellious nature)
I'm honestly confused as to why you and some others think Tae is the most evil one. Sure, we see him acting as the fallen angel in that one MV but other than that, have you personally seen anything in him that deems him more evil than the others? In my eyes, they're all evil.

Hopeful

Star
I'm honestly confused as to why you and some others think Tae is the most evil one. Sure, we see him acting as the fallen angel in that one MV but other than that, have you personally seen anything in him that deems him more evil than the others? In my eyes, they're all evil.
:D.. No.. I don't think of him as evil.. Well not more or less evil than the remaining 6..
It's just that he has that ability in him of being a leader which is maybe hidden from us all?.. He is being used to gather so much attention.. In different ways.. Like removing his names.. In return.. the fans spend their energy arguing about him being mistreated.. But in fact i believe he has some sort of special place in the company.. Since he and Rm call themselves the Moonchilds.. So a hidden leader and a rebellious nature comes with power.. Right? Which is just not shown.. Everytime he gets a separate car to travel to the same hotels and airports where the remaining 6 are also going .. But the remaining share a car.. And he doesn't.. So it's just that i don't agree with our friends saying that he is a victim or he is sad

He might be a loner.. Which is his star sign trait.. If you believe in astrology.. But the other trait is also leadership and a rebellious nature.. Which he hides carefully and the company helps him to hide it..

ThisGirlWoke

Established
:D.. No.. I don't think of him as evil.. Well not more or less evil than the remaining 6..
It's just that he has that ability in him of being a leader which is maybe hidden from us all?.. He is being used to gather so much attention.. In different ways.. Like removing his names.. In return.. the fans spend their energy arguing about him being mistreated.. But in fact i believe he has some sort of special place in the company.. Since he and Rm call themselves the Moonchilds.. So a hidden leader and a rebellious nature comes with power.. Right? Which is just not shown.. Everytime he gets a separate car to travel to the same hotels and airports where the remaining 6 are also going .. But the remaining share a car.. And he doesn't.. So it's just that i don't agree with our friends saying that he is a victim or he is sad

He might be a loner.. Which is his star sign trait.. If you believe in astrology.. But the other trait is also leadership and a rebellious nature.. Which he hides carefully and the company helps him to hide it..
Ah, I agree. He always wants to be alone for some reason, either it's his reasons or he's forced to. Like I seen a video where the members were separately choosing their own bedrooms, and when Tae chose a bedroom that had like 3 other members inside, he was really mad like-

Also, if you go on his Instagram... he looks SO evil I don't know how people don't notice this. I've seen the other Instagrams, and even though they're apart of it, they don't have those evil glints in their eyes as much as Tae does. I also watched a fan signing a long time ago, and when a girl came up to Tae, he smiled but good Lord, that smile was evil.

Honestly, Tae seems to be similar to Lucifer. In the Bible, there's a verse saying that even Lucifer can appear as bright and beautiful as an angel, and that's exactly how Tae looks in my opinion. Yet people claim Jimin looks more sexy because even guys can get attracted to him. I don't know, I'm just on to all of them. They're all suspicious for obvious reasons...

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Has a personality analysis of j-hope been done? he seems to be really intriguing and rarely breaks character unlike others..?
I don't know.. I don't think so actually. One of his "alter personalities", or fake personality is being sweet and caring, and he seems to act like that all the time just as you said, so I agree with you. I've never seen him being rude to be honest. Everyone else breaks character, yes, but him? Weird, I've never noticed him breaking character before. It's like he's good at hiding his actual personality. "I'm hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope!", however that saying goes but that one line alone can deceive thousands.