BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
It's not actually a break when they're working on other content.It's more like a break from interacting with fans.
You bet they will go under the knife some more,in this break from public eye.
And get this.There are actually 3 neo-pagan sabbaths in the next three months.
On august 1st is lammas(one fo the 4 greater sabbaths and beginning of harvest season) where practitioners are expected to give a sacrifice to reap the benefits during autumn equinox rituals (september 23,called mabon).
Look out for any new mv or some tragedy around the group.
These people get a lot of time to take part in these rituals,conveniently masked under the name of 'taking a break'.
And will be back right in time for mabon or at the least when the rituals begin for samhain(halloween).
'They' love october.
And look at the timing.
The voting for grammy will end in october for the nominations.And they take a break during the whole voting process.
Ain't it a great time to do some lobbying and giving favours?

Also,if they haven't yet got their 33rd degree,this is the time they're going to get it.
I personally think that tea already got his 33,which maybe why he is trying to separate himself from them.
There will be hints around him and even the group once they get their 33 to inform those in the know of their promotion.It will be really subtle,something like a picture frame or some random clock showing 33 or even them mentioning that number as part of their conversation.
They are going all-in now.
I for one am curious to see how the hand will play out.:D
it looks like Jimin was spotted filming something, so they are not really taking a break but staying out of the public eye

Like you say it might be time for rituals (before Grammy)....or maybe BH knows about all the recent comments , people complaining about BTS over saturation and wants to keep them hidden for a bit
2 months is a long time ...I doubt BH can keep that promise unless they are getting something big in return

Shuna

Star
I add the trailer of Taemin:
He drops his weapon into the water for a moment and will shoot someone, plus he eats an apple, in addition to many other references, especially references to Wings and Blood Sweat And Tears.

It also has a lot of reference to the car, visible in Taemin's Press Your Number and EXO's Love Shot (which also has a reference to the service station, very present in the BTS clips, in addition to the fire truck (see below for the reason of the fire). He also has a real weapon, in addition to that of alcohol and he arrives at three in an opera, in the trailer of the game, they go to the cinema, the chairs are the same and many other clips are the reference to place, he also the reference in the trailer of Wings, V ends up on stage. He also has the camera that is reflected in the eye, the weapon has a small red light, as it snipers in the Seventeen prologue.), with the flowers in the trunk. Taemin is tied in the trunk, in his new trailer, he is attached. The car accident is also very repetitive, Suga burning his room, Taemin burning the car. The robbery of Taemin, of a shop, where he is also the manager, V is the one who holds the shop, then he comes to buy things. He also prevents a steal. The weapon falls into the water, the car falls into the water, and in Flame of Lovers, Taemin dances on the crashed car, and drowns in the water. In addition in the clip Press Your Number he has 6 dancers, 7 with Taemin. For the Blue Rose, I went to see the clip UP10TION, and in the clip in addition to talking about the goddess of the moon, they can not reach "except in death", he has a photo, criminal search and next to an article surround with tagging "War News _" (I unfortunately can not read the end ...). But, the Wings of RM who gathers all the clips, on the phone, he has War written in blood letter (he obviously has different explanation and all I wrote is a guess, but it's too close, for to be taken into account. And in addition he has a gun in this clip ... In RUN, at the beginning of the clip, V falls into the water as if it were shot in the head.
In August D of August D, I noticed that the clip could make think of the scene, where V kills his father.
And after according to what I wrote, the scene after the truck accident. Is it me or did they do two scenes in one? The first one, the right part represents an accident on a crossing, whereas this one of left represents a spit of a cliff:
Sans titre-1.jpg
Sans titre-1.jpg Sans titre-1.jpg

In Danger, in the background we see 6 shopping carts burned on a fillet of water,like the car dropped from the plane in Fire.
It also has a lot of reference in the clips, alcohol, drug or drug dose.
Jungkook to a car accident, I repeat the first sentence, V could also fall behind because of a car accident.

The girls of Lady Code have in one of their clips four bars striped of one, are also visible in the clip of Jonghyun and on the car in Fire of BTS. In addition to that Jin, wears at the end of 'LOVE YOURSELF Highlight Reel' after the death of his girlfriend, he wears a striped top, like the one to wear Jonghyun in his latest clip.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Everyone they collabed with.. So far.. Is Problematic.. And they get away with it...
I am really hoping to see the day when their fans wakeup to this..

they would do anything for money, and this "old town road" song is very popular in america
I listened to the song and is the same as the original, RM only appears for a few seconds.....there is no purposse for this except money and getting some attention

I guess my theory about BTS trying to hide because of the over saturation was wrong lol.....they cant be out of the spotlight for long

sandonthebeach

Established
They definitely are and all this will be revealed when the elites don't want them anymore example bigbong
When they're not fashionable anymore, then we will get reports about drugs and other stuff. As you've said, look BB.

Many things are kept lowkey even if they are on public eyes.
And later people say, "oh, why didn't we realized it was happening?" when, in some cases, it was in front of their eyes.

But considering how fans still side with idols even if they are involved in shady shady things (look at all the situation with bb and that panda member)i think that probably they would defend them no matter what
When BTS's dirty laundry is revealed, there will be a lot of "oppa is innocent" "haters gonna hate" "oppa did nothing wrong".

Last edited:

koolaid33

Oh my gosh I am extremely late to the party but so happy to have found this community. I started stanning BTS only for about a month but I thought something was up ever since I saw the music video for BST. I love conspiracy theories so when I saw all of the blatantly obvious illmuniati symbolism my suspicions were confirmed. The level of fame these guys have reached is downright *terrifying*. It seems like they rule the world tbh and I definitely have been hypnotized by them but I'm starting to phase out of it.

What I found the most disturbing was the short video for J Hope's song Mama. Maybe there's already an analysis on here but sifting through 1000 pages is too much :( What I see this as is he that he takes the pill (joining the occult or being taken over by MK Ultra) and is then locked into this lifestyle, no matter how much he tries to break down the walls and escape. I believe everything in the media is there for a reason, so why is there a zoom in on his eye with the Abraxas? I've pointed this out to a friend but she just told me if they were really trying to put illuminati symbols in the video then they would be more subtle but that's the whole point. The media is mocking us by making it obvious, so we don't expect it to actually mean anything. The happy music that played while he was trying escape also added to the eerie factor.

Despite this, I'm still living and breathing BTS content but I hope I can get out of this cycle and I really worry for the boys.

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
When they're not fashionable anymore, then we will get reports about drugs and other stuff. As you've said, look BB.

And later people say, "oh, why didn't we realized it was happening?" when, in some cases, it was in front of their eyes.

When BTS's dirty laundry is revealed, there will be a lot of "oppa is innocent" "haters gonna hate" "oppa did nothing wrong".

Funny that you mention BB. Today this was published:
https://www.allkpop.com/video/2019/07/illegal-business-allegedly-running-from-building-owned-by-big-bangs-daesung

https://www.soompi.com/article/1341125wpp/channel-a-reports-that-illegal-activities-are-taking-place-in-building-owned-by-bigbangs-daesung

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Hello everyone,
I have been peacefully viewing this thread as a guest since I am very curious with the whole world of conspiracy theories.
I was very into BTS for a short period of time. I got into their music, interviews, edits, and memes recently not that long ago.
Fortunately, I started to put pieces together once I was obsessing over them in such a short span. I was up to 5 am just watching their interviews knowing there was something odd about them, they are literally just fabricated ken dolls with scripts. THE BST video was undoubtedly suspicious and dark. I got into a somewhat trance at first with them, it was like they were so perfect and talented that they became a virtual buddy for me. It is really sickening. I have been avoiding all things BTS except their forums and some frequent media checks (to see what other weird things I can find). Let me tell you it is a fresh of breath air to know that I am not the only one finding the truth about them.. I have been noticing some weird stuff lately on them and other k-pop related events. To say the least, the k-pop industry is very illuminati and their agenda is selfish. Just last night I saw a BTS fan post of RM looking at a kpop group perform and his eyes seemed to move weirdly. THE BTS hamster cycle is dangerous and manipulating. I am looking forward to posting content and talking to you guys. :)

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Hey, another newbie here. It does seem like these boys are being placed on the top of the pyramid for the whole world to watch. I cannot even browse through the news for 2 minutes and not see something BTS related it is nuts. I am probably the #1 conspiracy theory fan here (JK) not really. I would love to post content once I get the chance to do so. Exposing them will be the only way. IDK but even if the boys were under MK ULTRA I believe that they knowingly are aware of their ritual and their affects on their fans.

On another note, Just opened YOUTUBE and found this trending video of the kpop group NCT Dream and found that the video, again had many aspects to BTS related content. THE duality concepts, the throne, cross and skulls and broken mirrors. Even one of their members is looking and acting more like Jimin by the minute. One of the members had a "MASTERMIND" shirt. Just like in Stray KIDS ~Side effects video. One of the members has a CROWLEY shirt on. THaT whole video was pretty much talking about the effects of MK ULTRA. SICK! This was a reply to KOOLAID33

cadiz

Star
On another note, Just opened YOUTUBE and found this trending video of the kpop group NCT Dream and found that the video, again had many aspects to BTS related content. THE duality concepts, the throne, cross and skulls and broken mirrors. Even one of their members is looking and acting more like Jimin by the minute. One of the members had a "MASTERMIND" shirt. Just like in Stray KIDS ~Side effects video. One of the members has a CROWLEY shirt on. THaT whole video was pretty much talking about the effects of MK ULTRA. SICK! This was a reply to KOOLAID33
that NCT group is being pushed a lot, just like the Monsta X group too. I dont know if they are getting some results

you say they are acting like BTS? The idols have images asigned for them, maybe SM told them to act similar to get more fans
BTS used to act like Big Bang when they debuted too.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Tea fans are upset again

it looks like he has no screentime in the new movie and he only cries....they are upset but they are still paying to see the movies so it makes not much difference
Hey Cadiz,
I believe that Tea knows whatsup or his MK ULTRA was kind of unsuccessful. It is no secret that he is a bit of a rebel. I did notice that when BTS fans started noticing the trend this past month.. BH posted just yesterday a video of him talking about his love for art on stage-practicing with others (THEy are aware of what is going on with TEA and how fans are noticing). HIS screentime is pathetic. Let me tell you, he has a somewhat decent voice. He is not all that bad looking, but there is fishiness going on with him. AND the weverse post he posted recently I saw on this thread... WEIRDD! talking about being a pig-obviously in gay slang this means to be a dirty SLU*. U KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Him or JIN may be sacrificed it is just a matter of time unfortunately. OCTOber is coming up and their SA concert will be a huge sacrifice. THE culture in SA has a lot of hidden homosexual men. THE royals will be definitely welcome them to their abode to do some favors.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Jose Arredondo, father of K-Pop star Samuel, found ‘beaten to death’ in Mexico

another weird incident. This time it involved this k-pop somewhat popular not really star. His dad was very well known in California. IT is rumored that his dad also had shady business involving his long-running company of car dealerships. His latest ig posts were weird since only one or two videos of him were strange. HE doesn't show too much of illuminati symbolism but in his ig he had sported two weird jackets right before his dad died. Sacrifice or not, it's worth taking a look. He had a recent photoshoot in front of a shop called Dad's original frozen bananas... He started as a little boy in the industry, slowly he's becoming popular, but still has a long way to go
Here : http://instagr.am/p/BzhWOurlQT7/ http://instagr.am/p/BzPh0j6ldED/ http://instagr.am/p/BzHV_GIFdam/ http://instagr.am/p/Byvz5ghFoxe/ http://instagr.am/p/Bw6_MHDlT_b/ https://www.instagram.com/p/BsR9ZbOgGkv/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Last edited:

Michelle44

Rookie
I guess,that's why candyman was so adamant about a grammy.He did what he had to do and then didn't hesitate to make his wish clear. Remember he even had to go through that mk ultra freezing embarrassment at jimmy fall0n's as a punishment after he went off-script and spoke about wanting a grammy.
And look at this,it seems tea lost 3 people in the previous year.

The amount of death around these people is gut-churning.
If you see these people in real life,run away as far as you can.
View attachment 23998

@NotDelulu
just like @cadiz said vmas are mostly for has beens.And isn't it funny that they have to create a new category for them?It's not because they will win all the awards if included in regular categories.It's because they're not relevant to get included in the regular categories.
And the only reason they were even nominated(and they will win,obviously) is because of that fandom.Large fandom=more trp.
They are nothing but numbers for these awards' people.:p
If this is true (pretty sure it is) imagine being so greedy to the point of sacrificing a life. Ik I’m not who to judge but how do you even pick someone, like I would die from the guilt
Oh my gosh I am extremely late to the party but so happy to have found this community. I started stanning BTS only for about a month but I thought something was up ever since I saw the music video for BST. I love conspiracy theories so when I saw all of the blatantly obvious illmuniati symbolism my suspicions were confirmed. The level of fame these guys have reached is downright *terrifying*. It seems like they rule the world tbh and I definitely have been hypnotized by them but I'm starting to phase out of it.

What I found the most disturbing was the short video for J Hope's song Mama. Maybe there's already an analysis on here but sifting through 1000 pages is too much :( What I see this as is he that he takes the pill (joining the occult or being taken over by MK Ultra) and is then locked into this lifestyle, no matter how much he tries to break down the walls and escape. I believe everything in the media is there for a reason, so why is there a zoom in on his eye with the Abraxas? I've pointed this out to a friend but she just told me if they were really trying to put illuminati symbols in the video then they would be more subtle but that's the whole point. The media is mocking us by making it obvious, so we don't expect it to actually mean anything. The happy music that played while he was trying escape also added to the eerie factor.

Despite this, I'm still living and breathing BTS content but I hope I can get out of this cycle and I really worry for the boys.
I think each member's solo video is how they feel internally, each video symbolizes what they had to give and their state of mind. Look at Jimin's he's like in a mental hospital, look at jungkook's he randomly wakes up and realizes what going on, and so on, Jin's has a lot of symbolism too.

cadiz

Star
Jose Arredondo, father of K-Pop star Samuel, found ‘beaten to death’ in Mexico

another weird incident. This time it involved this k-pop somewhat popular not really star. His dad was very well known in California. IT is rumored that his dad also had shady business involving his long-running company of car dealerships. His latest ig posts were weird since only one or two videos of him were strange. HE doesn't show too much of illuminati symbolism but in his ig he had sported two weird jackets right before his dad died. Sacrifice or not, it's worth taking a look. He had a recent photoshoot in front of a shop called Dad's original frozen bananas... He started as a little boy in the industry, slowly he's becoming popular, but still has a long way to go
Here : http://instagr.am/p/BzhWOurlQT7/ http://instagr.am/p/BzPh0j6ldED/ http://instagr.am/p/BzHV_GIFdam/ http://instagr.am/p/Byvz5ghFoxe/ http://instagr.am/p/Bw6_MHDlT_b/ https://www.instagram.com/p/BsR9ZbOgGkv/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
I can see his first jacket says "run while you still can" and then the mention of "dad" right behind him. How disturbing

This kid was a contestant in produce 101 too, he debuted a solo but was not too popular. Maybe after this his status will change.....

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
I think each member's solo video is how they feel internally, each video symbolizes what they had to give and their state of mind. Look at Jimin's he's like in a mental hospital, look at jungkook's he randomly wakes up and realizes what going on, and so on, Jin's has a lot of symbolism too.
did those videos had any meaning in the end? now they are doing a very different concept and that whole storyline went nowhere.
it was maybe a glimpse of their MK ultra training?.....sorry if I sound dumb but I dont really remember

Michelle44

Rookie
did those videos had any meaning in the end? now they are doing a very different concept and that whole storyline went nowhere.
it was maybe a glimpse of their MK ultra training?.....sorry if I sound dumb but I dont really remember
I think so, and don't worry im just as confused, they're videos just have a lot of symbolism everywhere. I'm pretty sure it has to do with mk ultra, imma watch the videos again and see what I can figure out bc last time I watched them was when they where first released. I also wonder why the members are paired up?