BTS discussion thread

Michelle44

Rookie
Hello! I recently discovered this thread here (thank God) and have been following it for a few days now. I thought I'd share my own experience with BTS. I'd like to start with saying that I discovered them by accident in 2014 and became a fan right then. And just a few days ago I gave up Kpop completely, as it was clear as day to me that it replaced God in my heart - that never should've happened. My bias was JK - Yes, that doe-eyed golden maknae. What I found out here is simply mind-blowing and I have no shadow of doubt most is 100% true.

I've been wondering if someone might've experienced what I feel now. I know that they're certainly on satan's side. I don't want to listen to their music anymore. I don't feel the need to see them. Rather than temptation.. I'm feeling overwhelming pity. Reading about the MK Ultra and all those things.. They used to be normal people.. They used to be innocent kids with dreams.. It just hurts so much to think of what they've become.. Did they do it willingly? Or were they forced? These questions keep torturing me..
Yeah I understand I went through a similar experience, it's so hard to tell because bh planned it all so well. It took me a while to understand it and how it went down. And I still don't fully but I do see some things better now. To answer your question: I personally think that they willingly joined, but I don't think everyone did, I think some members did and others did not and were instead manipulated. I think RM, SUGA, V, JIN joined bc of greed or another reason. But JIMIN, JH, JK seem a bit more in a state that mk ultra would result in. Now here's the thing they no what good and bad is, if they want to end it why don't they stop renewing their contracts? So I honestly think the money and all that got to them at the end they can choose to do what they want, if they really would have wanted to stop, they would have long time ago.

Now this is something that I've been wanting to explain for a long time:

They're really deceiving and I think thats something that tricks a lot of people, like they can seem the most genuine, but they're music vids say other wise "Fake Love" clearly shows that they are fake and don't care about anything but the money. They target people who are seeking love and acceptance. I realized that because now that I look back to 2014, I realize that I was really seeking to feel accepted. And not only that take a look at their fandom, its made up mainly of teenagers who are going through the hard stuff like depression, or sexuality, or problems with family or friends. The occult and BH really know how to manipulate stuff the way they released the "BANGTAN BOMBS" or whatever they're called, to make them seem authentic and to start to present their personas, the way they to those games on vlive. They created different characters for each member so that anyone could be drawn in. All those are tricks that really work bc they make you wonder "How did they sell their souls, they look like such fun genuine people?". But watch their performances, they wear masks symbolizing that its just a character they present to the fandom. Because thats exactly what they've been trained to do and they don't go against it bc why ruin something that is bringing them riches and fame. They want people to feel like they are them, and that they can count on them through their music. THATS ALL BS, wake up people, THEY DONT CARE, they are just puppets and IM SO TIRED of seeing people praising them because they accept everyone and are amazing human beings. That's why their fandom is so strong, they are tricked into thinking seven guys care about them and love them. They distract people from their normal lives, from family, school and most importantly GOD. The devil knows what he's doing, not only does he have kids now but even adults trapped and obsessed with them. And I don't blame people for being obsessed its easy to find comfort and a distraction in them but thats exactly what the occult wants, I honestly wished I would of never gotten introduced to them. It would of saved me a lot of time, it took me so long to detach myself from whatever spell or trick they use to make you so blind to think they are "all" nice, sweet and the most caring people. So if you are trying to cut all ties, cut them all, and don't expect to be over them in a few weeks or even months. Just pray and find other productive things to do.

I attached some screenshots, I thought that performance said a lot, I think the members that are tied up went through a lot of brainwashing/ or they feel trapped. While the members that are untied might have joined because of the "benefits".

Attachments

Last edited:

NotDelulu

Established
There is now the issue of the vma's.. they have been nominated, finally, but as kpop act and collab (not for best video or any major award) so now fans claim for xenophobia. I think armys fail to realise bts are not mainstream in the us, not a household names in the west, if you ask a random person on the street if he heard of Taylor swift or bts I am sure the answer is clear... but I am thinking if its another trick of bighit ft the media to victimize them AGAIN as angsty fans mean money. I cant believe people think they can win a Grammy (though I wouldn't be surprised if they did, it's not like its about music or talent anyway)

Armys being delulu, example

mean

Established
Yeah I understand I went through a similar experience, it's so hard to tell because bh planned it all so well. It took me a while to understand it and how it went down. And I still don't fully but I do see some things better now. To answer your question: I personally think that they willingly joined, but I don't think everyone did, I think some members did and others did not and were instead manipulated. I think RM, SUGA, V, JIN joined bc of greed or another reason. But JIMIN, JH, JK seem a bit more in a state that mk ultra would result in. Now here's the thing they no what good and bad is, if they want to end it why don't they stop renewing their contracts? So I honestly think the money and all that got to them at the end they can choose to do what they want, if they really would have wanted to stop, they would have long time ago.

They're really deceiving and I think thats something that tricks a lot of people, like they can seem the most genuine, but they're music vids say other wise "Fake Love" clearly shows that they are fake and don't care about anything but the money. They target people who are seeking love and acceptance. I realized that because now that I look back to 2014, I realize that I was really seeking to feel accepted. And not only that take a look at their fandom, its made up mainly of teenagers who are going through the hard stuff like depression, or sexuality, or problems with family or friends. The occult and BH really know how to manipulate stuff the way they released the "BANGTAN BOMBS" or whatever they're called, to make them seem authentic and to start to present their personas, the way they to those games on vlive. They created different characters for each member so that anyone could be drawn in. All those are tricks that really work bc they make you wonder "How did they sell their souls, they look like such fun genuine people?". But watch their performances, they wear masks symbolizing that its just a character they present to the fandom. Because thats exactly what they've been trained to do and they don't go against it bc why ruin something that is bringing them riches and fame. They want people to feel like they are them, and that they can count on them through their music. THATS ALL BS, wake up people, THEY DONT CARE, they are just puppets and IM SO TIRED of seeing people praising them because they accept everyone and are amazing human beings. That's why their fandom is so strong, they are tricked into thinking seven guys care about them and love them. They distract people from their normal lives, from family, school and most importantly GOD. The devil knows what he's doing, not only does he have kids now but even adults trapped and obsessed with them. And I don't blame people for being obsessed its easy to find comfort and a distraction in them but thats exactly what the occult wants, I honestly wished I would of never gotten introduced to them. It would of saved me a lot of time, it took me so long to detach myself from whatever spell or trick they use to make you so blind to think they are "all" nice, sweet and the most caring people. So if you are trying to cut all ties, cut them all, and don't expect to be over them in a few weeks or even months. Just pray and find other productive things to do.

I attached some screenshots, I thought that performance said a lot, I think the members that are tied up went through a lot of brainwashing/ or they feel trapped. While the members that are untied might have joined because of the "benefits".
that why i don't pity any of them. They gross me out, they doesn't seem to be bothered by it, they interact with fans on weverse and reply to them innocently which make the fans more obssessed and hopeful, so they would spend their time there, and hoping that they would be noticed by them one day also. They also seem to brainwash their fan a lot. I remember one time they told army to stuck only with armys friends, or one day rm said to a fan on fansign that her boyfriend was against her passion( liking bts) and rm told her to broke up with him. They controll their fans life. So no, i don't feel sorry for them.
They are totally okay with their situations, (rituals, abuse, overworking)because they got what they want, the money.

cadiz

Star
There is now the issue of the vma's.. they have been nominated, finally, but as kpop act and collab (not for best video or any major award) so now fans claim for xenophobia. I think armys fail to realise bts are not mainstream in the us, not a household names in the west, if you ask a random person on the street if he heard of Taylor swift or bts I am sure the answer is clear... but I am thinking if its another trick of bighit ft the media to victimize them AGAIN as angsty fans mean money. I cant believe people think they can win a Grammy (though I wouldn't be surprised if they did, it's not like its about music or talent anyway)
VMAs giving them irrelevant nominations just like the Grammys did
Yes, Grammys are rigged and BTS are being promoted, but last year they only got a package nomination

Major awards like "song of the year" or "album of the year" are too much.....its not about xenophobia but BTS music is not relevant enough to get those awards. Not even in the VMAS that are a has been award nobody cares about

cadiz

Star

the only way to get of of this "pact" is dying.... thats it

I talked about kang daniel not long ago....this guy is very popular idol, he sued his company and went solo. I thought "this guy is finally FREE" but nope
He made a solo agency for himself and now his releasing a music video. Guess what?

video full of symbolism....he is alone but he still part of it. He cant stop working for them and pushing their agenda
So even if BTS leave BH or they leave the group they will forever be puppets.....they will debut under another company or get into acting etc....but they will still work for "them"

Michelle44

Rookie

I talked about kang daniel not long ago....this guy is very popular idol, he sued his company and went solo. I thought "this guy is finally FREE" but nope
He made a solo agency for himself and now his releasing a music video. Guess what?

video full of symbolism....he is alone but he still part of it. He cant stop working for them and pushing their agenda
So even if BTS leave BH or they leave the group they will forever be puppets.....they will debut under another company or get into acting etc....but they will still work for "them"
Yeah you're right, once you're in, you're in until you die. Even if some do regret, (I'm guessing everyone does at some point, bc imagine being a puppet for satan?) you can't just say bye and leave. Thats when suicide or an "accident" occurs, bc the occult doesn't allow anything to be said or exposed.

cadiz

Star
Yeah you're right, once you're in, you're in until you die. Even if some do regret, (I'm guessing everyone does at some point, bc imagine being a puppet for satan?) you can't just say bye and leave. Thats when suicide or an "accident" occurs, bc the occult doesn't allow anything to be said or exposed.
yeah, thats the reason why most celebrities end up drug addicts and suicidal. Because of the things they have to do and see to get all that fame, and because one you do the "pact" there is no way out

Look at cardi B , rapping about being rich, and popular.But the other day this happened:

There is nothing happy about the celebrity life ....all that money and fame but you have to be their puppet forever

sandonthebeach

Established
He made a solo agency for himself and now his releasing a music video
But the important thing is, who's producing the video and the album? Who are the director, creative staff..so on? Who's gonna organize the fanmeetings? Kang Daniel? I highly doubt it. The ones who produces these stuff are the ones to put the symbolism and other dark stuff. Kang Daniel, BTS and others are just the faces to show the symbolism. Pretty faces attract a lot, they are the bait.

They created different characters for each member so that anyone could be drawn in
BTS and other groups sell a fantasy. That's why the dating bans, or at least they have to keep it low if they're dating someone. The creation of characters is quite old, kpop didn't invent this. They took it from boygroups of the 90's in the West, each member of the group had a role, the bad guy, the funny one, the oldest...so on. You see, nothing new, really. Even the Spice Girls had a role too, like Mel C was called "the sporty one".

For BTS, the thing is clear; they have created and mold this image of them as underdogs that have worked their way to the top, fighting all the bigwigs of the industry. BTS is family and they are like brothers. The underdog image is sympathetic, specially, to a lot of people in the fandom who themselves may be of low self-esteem, have troubles at school or college, are the quirky ones...so on. From here, Bigh1t creates the emotional bond, so that the fans engages with BTS. So, buy the merchandise, go to the concerts, be talking and promoting BTS in social webs..so on. It's frightening, because, they have created a sect like fandom, but to the company is giving lots of money.

cadiz

Star
But the important thing is, who's producing the video and the album? Who are the director, creative staff..so on? Who's gonna organize the fanmeetings? Kang Daniel? I highly doubt it. The ones who produces these stuff are the ones to put the symbolism and other dark stuff. Kang Daniel, BTS and others are just the faces to show the symbolism. Pretty faces attract a lot, they are the bait.
Im not sure....a few motnhs ago he was being blacklisted. Then he showed up again saying he was going to open a "one man agency" with what money??? no idea....its obvious he has someone powerful behind him and of course his fans are going to support him because he is "alone" so he needs their money

You can see on his album sales, fans going full force

BTS and other groups sell a fantasy. That's why the dating bans, or at least they have to keep it low if they're dating someone. The creation of characters is quite old, kpop didn't invent this. They took it from boygroups of the 90's in the West, each member of the group had a role, the bad guy, the funny one, the oldest...so on. You see, nothing new, really. Even the Spice Girls had a role too, like Mel C was called "the sporty one".

For BTS, the thing is clear; they have created and mold this image of them as underdogs that have worked their way to the top, fighting all the bigwigs of the industry. BTS is family and they are like brothers. The underdog image is sympathetic, specially, to a lot of people in the fandom who themselves may be of low self-esteem, have troubles at school or college, are the quirky ones...so on. From here, Bigh1t creates the emotional bond, so that the fans engages with BTS. So, buy the merchandise, go to the concerts, be talking and promoting BTS in social webs..so on. It's frightening, because, they have created a sect like fandom, but to the company is giving lots of money.
Their characters are even more obvious when you see that BTS game and how BH is using their "real struggles" as another script for the game
All of them have a specific quality (the cute one, the lazy one, the alien one, the smart one, etc)....they are like cartoon characters

relevant

i feel so stupid but have you seen that bts run ep 80 when they were the only people on a mall full of clothes, watches and many valuable things still they were playing that stupid game instead of exploring and enjoying the opportunity they had .. somehow i feel like that's how they are sadly living, it's like they have everything they want but they can't enjoy anything as if nothing is really theirs and instead they be just playing a "game" that is tours, interviews, photoshoots,making albums and all that shit ... plus how is it possible for them to be so fucking successful yet some silly youtubers earn much more than all their net worth combined ¿¿¿ to be honest sometimes i think that the only thing they must be thankful for is to have each other and the love of many people, no one really knows what evil shit they are going through

Michelle44

Rookie
i feel so stupid but have you seen that bts run ep 80 when they were the only people on a mall full of clothes, watches and many valuable things still they were playing that stupid game instead of exploring and enjoying the opportunity they had .. somehow i feel like that's how they are sadly living, it's like they have everything they want but they can't enjoy anything as if nothing is really theirs and instead they be just playing a "game" that is tours, interviews, photoshoots,making albums and all that shit ... plus how is it possible for them to be so fucking successful yet some silly youtubers earn much more than all their net worth combined ¿¿¿ to be honest sometimes i think that the only thing they must be thankful for is to have each other and the love of many people, no one really knows what evil shit they are going through
I can’t really feel bad for them, we can’t know how they truly are, no one will. And I see you’re point but idk I agree with a comment that I saw before I can’t really have pity, for all we know they could be horrible people, but how would we know when all we see is the fabricated stuff. All we see are the personas, at the end of the day they chose this path and they have to face the consequences. They’re not all that innocent, and ik for a fact one day all the hidden stuff that bh and them have done will come out. Vlive and the bts games are used to make you feel more attached to them bc you get to see the “real” them.

Shuna

Star
This part of the prologue to Seventeen, makes me think of the clip, or Jonghyun and another girl, swallows one of the cakes "who in the clip, kills him": This time I think of V or at least someone who plays the instrument, but with all that we say ...:
Sans titre-1.jpgSans titre-1.jpg
Sans titre-1.jpg
In addition to the title that is not very bad with the clip "Married To The Music".

Also referring to the NCT clip, with the string (now in the trailer), representation of the line created by the limbs to transmit energy, black as dead, as if the other members were letting it go.

And V is shot? At the same time in the very first clip, it is shot on it.

cadiz

Star
I read somewhere that kang d@niel was picked up and favoured in that produce 101 show from the beginning.
During other members' auditions,audience were shown daniel's expressions almost all the time.
And it seems,he was the only one with a striking pink hair during the show,separating him from the rest of the participants.So,it would be easy for audience to remember him.
You see,the winners are already fixed before these shows even begin and they accordingly show the narrative.
My heart actually goes out to the other participants who have to work hard and put up a show for this one person.I don't think they would be in the know from the beginning.
So,just dangle the carrot infront of them and get them do the circus to make your chosen one the winner.So unfair.
And the winners of these reality shows have to go through those se* rituals to actually get the win.Disgusting.
yes, all those shows are rigged.
There was a new season of the produce101 show this year and fans found out the final results were rigged and now they are suing the channel

everything for Kang Daniel was planned, he was showed as some nice, humble guy.
when you ask people why is kang daniel so popular? they just say....he is charming and nice guy lol thats the only reason

cadiz

Star
Ley lines.
I'm sure you guys are aware of these lines that show the movement of magnetic energy in the earth and which the occult and secret organisations believe to have spiritual signinficance.They even do a lot of their rituals along these lines.
Also,monarch programming,helps in actually opening these portals in the programmed.Remember what the 'insider' ranfan said in kp0p thread about programming?The kp0p artists are actively undergoing the programming for the greater good.They are being taught so and I think it's because most of them are born into this and think it's normal.
So,I'm not sure one has to even feel sympathy for those going through this.They already know what they've to do.
Anyway,I was over at the demonic possession thread where people were talking about the danger of spells getting cast through internet.And then,I remembered someone mentioning here about fans getting addicted to vlives and bangt@n bombs and other bigshit content.I'm aware that a long while ago,there was talk that all the bigshit content has some spells cast on them and demons attached to them.
Well,I just found out that even many of the social media like twitter,facebook and insta and apps including gaming ones like bigshit's interactive game and weverse actually can be used as leylines on astral plane for the spirits to travel and reach the people.So,when someone accepts the agreement and installs the app or opens an account,they are effectively opening a portal for these spells to work and demons to act.
You see,just like in these vampire movies,when a person has to give them permission to enter their house,being fully aware or not.And once they enter,it gets very difficult to make them leave.
The same might be happening to the fans.They are unsuspectingly getting ensnared in the spells.
And don't think that bt5 guys don't know about this.For the spells to act,they have to actively put those into the content.Sure,there'll be an overseer for the rituals but they have to do their part as well with a clear intent.
They exactly know what they're putting these young fans through.But,they have no qualms about it.
All they care about is money.
I think when people are in low-vibrations is way easier for those "spells" to have an effect....BH takes full advantage of Armys dependency on BTS

look at this from the weverse app

Here is RM (some bot pretending to be him) telling the fans "dont worry at least this planet has Namjoon"
The fans was talking about some real life problem like failing driving test....but the bot answer was weird.....the fan should forget about her problems because RM exists?

Meiroo

Rookie
I think when people are in low-vibrations is way easier for those "spells" to have an effect....BH takes full advantage of Armys dependency on BTS

look at this from the weverse app

Here is RM (some bot pretending to be him) telling the fans "dont worry at least this planet has Namjoon"
The fans was talking about some real life problem like failing driving test....but the bot answer was weird.....the fan should forget about her problems because RM exists?
I'm curious, if I had this app and would ask a question about all this suspicious stuff, would I get an answer? Or maybe it would erase my question...

cadiz

Star
oh I didnt know they were taking a break....2 months? that seems like a long time for BH
And this part:

"For example, the report explains that while they won't be touring, the boys will be using the time "off" to work on solo projects and more "commercial shoots and content productions."

solo projects already starting??....enlisting might be really happening next year

Shuna

Star
This part of the prologue to Seventeen, makes me think of the clip, or Jonghyun and another girl, swallows one of the cakes "who in the clip, kills him": This time I think of V or at least someone who plays the instrument, but with all that we say ...:
View attachment 23995View attachment 23996
View attachment 23997
In addition to the title that is not very bad with the clip "Married To The Music".

Also referring to the NCT clip, with the string (now in the trailer), representation of the line created by the limbs to transmit energy, black as dead, as if the other members were letting it go.

And V is shot? At the same time in the very first clip, it is shot on it.
I add the trailer of Taemin:
He drops his weapon into the water for a moment and will shoot someone, plus he eats an apple, in addition to many other references, especially references to Wings and Blood Sweat And Tears.

It also has a lot of reference to the car, visible in Taemin's Press Your Number and EXO's Love Shot (which also has a reference to the service station, very present in the BTS clips, in addition to the fire truck (see below for the reason of the fire). He also has a real weapon, in addition to that of alcohol and he arrives at three in an opera, in the trailer of the game, they go to the cinema, the chairs are the same and many other clips are the reference to place, he also the reference in the trailer of Wings, V ends up on stage. He also has the camera that is reflected in the eye, the weapon has a small red light, as it snipers in the Seventeen prologue.), with the flowers in the trunk. Taemin is tied in the trunk, in his new trailer, he is attached. The car accident is also very repetitive, Suga burning his room, Taemin burning the car. The robbery of Taemin, of a shop, where he is also the manager, V is the one who holds the shop, then he comes to buy things. He also prevents a steal. The weapon falls into the water, the car falls into the water, and in Flame of Lovers, Taemin dances on the crashed car, and drowns in the water. In addition in the clip Press Your Number he has 6 dancers, 7 with Taemin. For the Blue Rose, I went to see the clip UP10TION, and in the clip in addition to talking about the goddess of the moon, they can not reach "except in death", he has a photo, criminal search and next to an article surround with tagging "War News _" (I unfortunately can not read the end ...). But, the Wings of RM who gathers all the clips, on the phone, he has War written in blood letter (he obviously has different explanation and all I wrote is a guess, but it's too close, for to be taken into account. And in addition he has a gun in this clip ... In RUN, at the beginning of the clip, V falls into the water as if it were shot in the head.

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
There was a new season of the produce101 show this year and fans found out the final results were rigged and now they are suing the channel
A whole soap opera. The fans have even have asked to mathematics and statistics professors about it. One of the professors said this "The given statistics of the votes are reasonably suspicious. However, in statistics, more data is needed to validate any statistical error." So, the fans proceed to ask for the raw data to Msnake...and guess what was the answer.....No way Jose. Fans threatened will a legal lawsuit and....voilà, Mnet admits some errors but they won't change anything.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/mathematic-statistic-specialists-mnet-rigged-votes-produce-x-101/
http://www.asianjunkie.com/2019/07/24/mnet-admits-to-errors-in-x1-pd101-voting-tallies-following-threats-of-lawsuit-investigation/

why is kang daniel so popular? they just say....he is charming and nice guy lol thats the only reason
audience were shown daniel's expressions almost all the time.
The power the media has. This is an example.

Two months break for BTS? They really need it.

Truthteller

Veteran

So TVXQ is another very famous kpop group, though they only have 2 members left of the original 5? The others left suing SM entertainment which at the time was the biggest and most powerful entertainment company including this guy Jaejoong. He has made quite a career for himself outside of SM and is big in Japan apparently. I recently saw a magazine cover of him with the one eyed symbolism
https://www.allkpop.com/upload/2019/03/content/151241/d1cc8q9v4aakoqojpg.jpg

And he has this tattoo which I guess is pretty self explanatory

Truth as long as they want to keep a high profile career in the industry, they have to be complicit, doesn’t matter if they quit Big$hit or not. As you said the only way out is death either literally or as as celebrity. It doesn’t look like bt$ hate the fame too much, every time the reporters come photographing them at airports or events and they are in the mood, their eyes are gleaming, even TH. Money aside, fame itself is addictive. That is why many struggle with becoming irrelevant. Objectively speaking there aren’t many choices for them outside the industry either. Even if they start businesses there is no guarantee they’ll succeed without their celebrity status and income.