BTS discussion thread

mean

Established
the saudi arabia concert is just the beggining...their fans are trying to make some mental gymnastics to excuse that one
of course they will say BTS are victim

But people are already calling them names and making fun of their hypocrisy, Armys all over social media trying to protect them
Not sure if they will get out so clean of this....Big Hit is truly pushing their limits
Lol yeah they are mocked by all other fandom and people :p
1563361263718.png
1563361318412.png
1563361687992.png
1563361727312.png
1563362210172.png
1563362367912.png
I never saw so brainwashed/ in denial people in my life, bts fan are really in another level of delusion

Last edited:

sadaf

Rookie
Hey guys. I was thinking about some religious thinks and i always has asked myself why is in the occult and in the i11uminati the earlier times in egypt or babylon so important? and why is jk wearing those type of shirts where is written "babylone"? i mean, what is the meaning of all of this?

sadaf

Rookie
And i am so shocked that BTS is allowed to perform in Saudi Arabia. I think America or the dark government of them is planning something big there, especially bc it is a muslim country and the war between the truth and the evilness has now begun. Everyone of the government in Saudi arabia is in this illuminati shit, they dont care about their religion they just want money. they selling their oils and they are the slave of usa. and now something this happens is part of their dirty plan, to manipulate the people there and to be more "open minded". I am muslim and i am not surprised that saudi arabia is not helping his brother countrys like iraq or afghanistan. they are licking usa's ass bc if they have some billion of dollars they are quit. i mean, shouldnt they help the neighbour countries more bc they are muslim? shouldnt they be more in the side of this countries? why is there war in afghanistan and iraqqq or somewhere else? yes, bc they dont want to be controlled by the us! but saudi arabia has officially sold their ass to them, since yeaaaars! and thats why they cant help the muslim countries!

Truthteller

Veteran
Hey guys. I was thinking about some religious thinks and i always has asked myself why is in the occult and in the i11uminati the earlier times in egypt or babylon so important? and why is jk wearing those type of shirts where is written "babylone"? i mean, what is the meaning of all of this?
And i am so shocked that BTS is allowed to perform in Saudi Arabia. I think America or the dark government of them is planning something big there, especially bc it is a muslim country and the war between the truth and the evilness has now begun. Everyone of the government in Saudi arabia is in this illuminati shit, they dont care about their religion they just want money. they selling their oils and they are the slave of usa. and now something this happens is part of their dirty plan, to manipulate the people there and to be more "open minded". I am muslim and i am not surprised that saudi arabia is not helping his brother countrys like iraq or afghanistan. they are licking usa's ass bc if they have some billion of dollars they are quit. i mean, shouldnt they help the neighbour countries more bc they are muslim? shouldnt they be more in the side of this countries? why is there war in afghanistan and iraqqq or somewhere else? yes, bc they dont want to be controlled by the us! but saudi arabia has officially sold their ass to them, since yeaaaars! and thats why they cant help the muslim countries!
Saudi Arabia gives zero rats about other Muslim countries in the region, in fact it wants to destroy them. Al saud are mercilessly bombing Yemen and have stopped all aid ships so people are starving and it supports I$i$ in Syria and Iraq to destablize those countries. Note all those countries are fellow arab nations. They openly support Isr@el against palestine. They hate the Persians and Shia muslims by far the most and can’t wait to join a war against Iran, which might be around the corner (there are already severe sanctions hence an economic war). Every year they kill, imprison and r*pe non Wahabbi (mostly shia) muslims in their own country as well as journalists and critics . Truly evil, but at least in the past they pretended to be religious and support Muslims, now they are not even hiding their shameless agenda anymore. Not even other Sunni ar@bs think visiting Saudi Ar@bia is a good idea, some have Even boycotted Mecca pilgrimage which is obligatory. That is how bad things are. Bt5 and Big$hit are too greedy to refuse a fat check from the Saudi royals who undeniably are behind their concert there. Who on earth believe this was organized by and permitted by normal citizens? How about promoting you own local artists and allowing them to have concerts instead of locking them up? Saudis just want to promote a false image of an open and reformed society by inviting western degenerates such as Nicki Minaj and Bt5 hoes while putting a lock on their own own artists and free thinkers. Yeah, f**k them all.

Lily ben

Rookie
Oh, you innocent soul, I almost envy you. Your mind can't even try to comprehend. Please stay like this

It's not very strange if you've seen how they act. It's like they're a skipping record, closest thing to a mental glitch you can witness in a regular person.

@mean : in my experience, it was a choice and also a consequence of my abusive mother, not inborn.
But I used to say the same thing as in your example, that I was born like that, to everyone I've told my secret to.
I unconsciously convinced myself that I've always been like that because of how the media shapes our psyche from when we are little babes. The official narrative is that you're born like this, so I interpreted the fascination I had with a classmate's beauty when I was 7 as having a crush on her (I have an artist mind and she was like made of marble). I also really loved the personality and mannerisms of an older girl in my appartment building and those of another classmate (they weren't ugly either, they were like Snow White).
But looking back at it all without the mental filter I unconsciously adopted from the media, I realize that I wanted TO BE THEM, not to be with them. Until a few years ago, if someone were to even imply any of this, that I wasn't born like that, I would have hated them with every fiber of my being and hoped they'd die a painful death though. I was very invested in the narrative we're being fed. It's called TV programming for a reason.
I was born in a very conservative country too, during communism, but after that regime was over, things about LGBT started to trickle into our media too, very very slowly and very subtle things but it was enough. There's nothing more dangerously insidious than an idea.
Yes no one is born like that but certain circumstances lead to it and don't forget satan is our enemy so he will take any opportunity to deceive at any age it is very simple to understand god created men for women and satan knowes this so if he is able to destroy this relationship it will effect the individuals themselves( bcs their body and mind and even soul can only be completed with the opposite gender ) and the whole society bcs with the distruction of family structure, the society will fall down

cadiz

Star
Look out for the album art for next cb.
In alchemy,there are three stages of world transformation – planning, chaos, and achievement – and are color-coded to be analogous to the three stages of hermetic alchemy: Nigredo (blackness), Albedo (whiteness) and Rubedo (redness).
black ---> white/transparent/pastel colours ---> red.
Red is supposed to symbolise the final product in alchemy.
This can be actually seen in j0nghyun's solo albums.
View attachment 23869 ---> View attachment 23870 ---> View attachment 23871(last album)

And a similar progression happened to bt5
View attachment 23872 ---> View attachment 23873 ---> ?

@Truthteller yep,these guys might come crashing down as amazingly as they have risen,like all these waves/trends usually are.
Anyway,let's hope to have some tea,soon.:p
this is very interesting. I think this "map of the soul" series might be the last

Fans say Jin and Sugar cant leave Korea that much nexy year (because of their age) , so the tour dates will have to be much shorter....their activities naturally slowing down

And look here:

just like you said only "has beens" accept to perform there. Janet Jackson cant sell out a tour now
Its very strange how BTS (at their peak) decide to perform there

Hopeful

Star
this is very interesting. I think this "map of the soul" series might be the last

Fans say Jin and Sugar cant leave Korea that much nexy year (because of their age) , so the tour dates will have to be much shorter....their activities naturally slowing down

And look here:

just like you said only "has beens" accept to perform there. Janet Jackson cant sell out a tour now
One thing that is bothering me since the announcement of the riyadh tour.. Is that.. Why didn't they chose JEDDAH..? All the musical activities are taking place in jeddah only... Not in riyadh.. Why are beetees performing in riyadh?
Riyadh has the main house and palaces of the princes and the Kings.. Is that why? Is it all a show for the kings and Princes only? I mean yes fans will be there.. But choosing riyadh over Jeddah??... surely there is something hidden...

Truthteller

Veteran

And look here:

The jacksons have a long history with gulf ara@bs though. Janet jackson was just recently married to a younger Qatari billionaire (probably royal and decent looking compared to her) but as these hollyweirdos do, left him and their child as she couldn’t deal with the lifestyle. MJ himself had a lot of these rich ar@b friends who invited him over whever he got in trouble with the law and escaped the American press for a while. I don’t know if they influenced his court decisions, MJ had enough money and support from within but they sure as hell payed $$$.MJ was only killed when he got in trouble with the elite of US entertainment much like some other artists and they decided his death would be more profitable. They made billions from his deathand are still making money off him 10 years on. Either way the Saudis are paying and the korean government/companies are pushing for all these kpop groups to perform in SA. Of course BT$ are not the only kpop group, Super Junior recently performed there and str@y kids are also going over, although Bt$$ got the biggest gig among them all. Interestingly these annoncements came shortly afte the SK president met with Saudi leaders. They got a lucrative trade deal, kpop companies included. Basically the Saudis are the usual cash cows and the SK need $$$$$.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2531755/wissam-al-mana-billionaire-husband-janet-jackson-divorce-baby/#
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/11/17/article-1086607-031520920000044D-780_468x410.jpg
1563385990899.jpg1563385990899.jpg

Last edited:

Susu.mochi

Established

Hopeful

Star
Remember this?When barbie talked about bt5?Then, I said that since they have a deal with bt5,they might be trying to hype the company and the bt5 toys might be released soon.
And then,@Hopeful said that they were already released and are a flop

Well,as it turns out mattel is indeed releasing bt5 doll collection and uno game now ,both for the first time.
Pre-order sales are up and fan(atic)s are going gaga over how cute they are.
https://www.teenvogue.com/story/bts-mattel-dolls-uno-game-officially-available-to-pre-order

@Hopeful how did this happen?I'm confused.:confused:And I definitely don't want to think that it is another mandela effect.But,if you do remember surely that the dolls were indeed a flop earlier and not that they are releasing now for the first time,then,I think we can look up for an explanation.
Yeah... Umm.. Why are these dolls making a comeback on the timelines.. I am sure that i saw poeple hating on these and never to buy.. Since mattel didn't do justice to their idol's features...

Hopeful

Star
Look out for the album art for next cb.
In alchemy,there are three stages of world transformation – planning, chaos, and achievement – and are color-coded to be analogous to the three stages of hermetic alchemy: Nigredo (blackness), Albedo (whiteness) and Rubedo (redness).
black ---> white/transparent/pastel colours ---> red.
Red is supposed to symbolise the final product in alchemy.
This can be actually seen in j0nghyun's solo albums.
View attachment 23869 ---> View attachment 23870 ---> View attachment 23871(last album)

And a similar progression happened to bt5
View attachment 23872 ---> View attachment 23873 ---> ?

@Truthteller yep,these guys might come crashing down as amazingly as they have risen,like all these waves/trends usually are.
Anyway,let's hope to have some tea,soon.:p
This is a very interesting post.. And you know what happened after the white album of love yourself "her"?.. Instead of Turning to red.. They turned back to black :D.. with love yourself tear album. (as if they knew they still have time)... And then again the white/pastel colors appeared with love yourself answer album..
huskyfox-inc.-releases-the-branding-process-behind-bts-love-yourself-series-01.jpg
And now.. . They introduced pinkish coral albums which are are a bit too close to red color.. Red and white makes pink and little orange in it makes coral..

images (2).jpeg
So yes.. Let's wait for shadow's album art.. Will it be red or will it be back to black.. Since shadows are meant to be black..

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
The jacksons have a long history with gulf ara@bs though. Janet jackson was just recently married to a younger Qatari billionaire (probably royal and decent looking compared to her) but as these hollyweirdos do, left him and their child as she couldn’t deal with the lifestyle. MJ himself had a lot of these rich ar@b friends who invited him over whever he got in trouble with the law and escaped the American press for a while. I don’t know if they influenced his court decisions, MJ had enough money and support from within but they sure as hell payed $$$.MJ was only killed when he got in trouble with the elite of US entertainment much like some other artists and they decided his death would be more profitable. They made billions from his deathand are still making money off him 10 years on. Either way the Saudis are paying and the korean government/companies are pushing for all these kpop groups to perform in SA. Of course BT$ are not the only kpop group, Super Junior recently performed there and str@y kids are also going over, although Bt$$ got the biggest gig among them all. Interestingly these annoncements came shortly afte the SK president met with Saudi leaders. They got a lucrative trade deal, kpop companies included. Basically the Saudis are the usual cash cows and the SK need $$$$$.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2531755/wissam-al-mana-billionaire-husband-janet-jackson-divorce-baby/#
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/11/17/article-1086607-031520920000044D-780_468x410.jpg
View attachment 23883View attachment 23883
I think you are right. Kpop has always been a political soft power tool, both in Korea and outside. They are bringing albums for the children of foreign politicians (f.e. BT$ for a Moroccan minister, EXO for President Trump). Bangt4n is their most powerful band abroad. By sending them to SA and to Riyyad rather than Jeddah, Korea is making clear that this is political rather than an ordinary run-of-the-mill concert. I doubt that the korean government will make money off the concert directly though. It is more a sign of goodwill to strengthen the bonds between their countries after the successful trade deal. I am sure we will see a lot of government officials at their concert, maybe even pictures from "private official" meetings with members of the royal family.

Pepsi

Veteran
Yes it man her shoulders big arms big hand adam apples and she is from Thailand a country knowen for having alot of trans I think she is the most obvious one when you ignore the makeup and hair and focus on her body
But I've seen a lot of girls with those same body features, broad shoulders, sorta manly arms. Sometimes it happens and some girls do get those features despite being bio female. Heck i have a friend with the same body type as l!sa lol. And these were all my school friends and ik for a fact they are bio female. Some girls have a pronounced adams apple. Some boys have somewhat delicate features naturally. That doesn't make them trans. I think this trans argument is somewhat of a reach. Moreover, speculating that she is trans just bc she is thai is kinda racist..

Pepsi

Veteran