BTS discussion thread

Pepsi

Veteran

wow

Veteran
To be honest I feel the members are so worn out at this point and bighit couldn't care less. They are barely dancing now, only jhope and jk put an actual effort so it seems.
And let's talk about tae again.. 2 days in a row he misses lines (on purpose or not)

http://instagr.am/p/Bz5KO3-C1Rj/

And all of the sudden he is active on weverse in weird hours (4am his local time) posting some weird shit..
What is this??
I am a pig pig pig ( I saw it several times with similar translation)

And if at first it seemed weird, with the announcement of Saudi Arabia.. I may be reaching here and being delulu (unlike my username) but you know how a pig is a filthy animal in the Islam.. it may be a part of some weird sex ritual he'll be having where they will degrade him or something. I honestly hope they will be too drugged to feel or remember anything.
nah im pretty sure he is having a mental breakdown, he is hella damaged and needs serious help and armys are like "lmaooo youee so funnyyy of course youre not a pig sillyyyy" lmao i cant believe they call themselves their "fans".

and i actually retract the statement about them being pimped by arabian royals, most dudes there are heterosexuals (i think, cause they always want girls, and theyre against lgbtq) so i think they will just perform there, BUT there is a chance that they can be pimped cause saudi arabian royals have shady business but we dont know if theyre homosexuals or not but hey, im just staying vigilant and alert here, so theres a chance that they will sleep with them, yikes.

Scars512

Established
nah im pretty sure he is having a mental breakdown, he is hella damaged and needs serious help and armys are like "lmaooo youee so funnyyy of course youre not a pig sillyyyy" lmao i cant believe they call themselves their "fans".

and i actually retract the statement about them being pimped by arabian royals, most dudes there are heterosexuals (i think, cause they always want girls, and theyre against lgbtq) so i think they will just perform there, BUT there is a chance that they can be pimped cause saudi arabian royals have shady business but we dont know if theyre homosexuals or not but hey, im just staying vigilant and alert here, so theres a chance that they will sleep with them, yikes.
I wouldn't be so sure about the heterosexual part. The Saudi culture is very macho, and I think most of the men there probably are heterosexual (as are most men anywhere in the world -- the percentage of gay people is pretty small in the grand scheme of things), but in the upper echelons of power such as the royal Saudi family? I'd bet a lot more of them than the general public are into that kind of thing. If that account I read about them being into anal is true -- then does it matter if it is a man or a woman? That part of the anatomy is the same for both sexes. And it can also be about a power trip as well. Men get raped in prison often as a show of dominance, not because the guy doing the r*pe is actual gay. I'd bet a lot of ultra wealthy / powerful people would get off on being able buy sex from the celebrities that most normal folks idolize.

Plus, I think a lot of these elites are into sex magic and it might not really be a matter of preferring same sex, but that same sex unions are necessary for parts of the sex magic rituals. But, that isn't something I know a whole lot about -- so I might be wrong about that.

Hopeful

Star
Fans are really surprised at the choice of the location. You would think bts promoting LGBT rights, equality, self love and all the crap, would choose a less controversial country. Not bts obviously, but bighit. Arab fans are very disappointed I see ( I am not Muslim or Arab) and choosing a more friendly place such as Dubai would make more sense. I feel there are political reasons involved and maybe, as you mentioned, someone requested the boys service and willing to pay. so to cover shit up they announce a concert, in the least favorable country.. plus they would have to change their entire show sort of.. no gay fan service no suggestive dance moves.. probably will just stand and sing

You can read very interesting opinions here

https://www.reddit.com/r/bangtan/comments/cd0ydq
I think that there is Nothing much political here.. This will not take eyes off the yemen issue and khashogi case.. If this is the reason from saudi royals..then it's a very lame try.

The real reason here is Money.. B1gh1t will go where the money is.. See how the tour is Kickstarting from Saudi Arabia.. B1gh1t is surely paid according to 7 members.. I highly doubt that b4ng pd took the same amount as nicki was offered.. That amount must have been multiplied by 7.. Only then the company is sending them there.. They booked them for the very first dayof the tour.. This all reeks of money..

And i wonder how long will they keep doing the concerts for Love yourself.. They should have been over it by now..

Truthteller

Veteran
I wouldn't be so sure about the heterosexual part. The Saudi culture is very macho, and I think most of the men there probably are heterosexual (as are most men anywhere in the world -- the percentage of gay people is pretty small in the grand scheme of things), but in the upper echelons of power such as the royal Saudi family? I'd bet a lot more of them than the general public are into that kind of thing. If that account I read about them being into anal is true -- then does it matter if it is a man or a woman? That part of the anatomy is the same for both sexes. And it can also be about a power trip as well. Men get raped in prison often as a show of dominance, not because the guy doing the r*pe is actual gay. I'd bet a lot of ultra wealthy / powerful people would get off on being able buy sex from the celebrities that most normal folks idolize.

Plus, I think a lot of these elites are into sex magic and it might not really be a matter of preferring same sex, but that same sex unions are necessary for parts of the sex magic rituals. But, that isn't something I know a whole lot about -- so I might be wrong about that.
Actually I saw a documentary a while back about p***phile rings and learned that Saudi royals are some of the biggest costumers of abducted children, especially boys. I would not put anything past them, don’t let the religious exterior fool you, these are some of the most nefarious people on earth and commit some of the worst crimes, both against their own people and outside of their country. Did you know that 30% of Saudis still live in poverty depsite the massive oil wealth? They still own slaves (usually migrant workers) and greatly mistreat their own religious minorities. Where does it go, into the pockets of the royals who spend insane amounts of money. Nothing good comes of it, nothing.

Reminds of the Sultan of Brunei, another oil rich but small Muslim country. Recently the Sultan of Brunei made homosexuality a punishable crime by stoning, which cause an international uproar especially in Hollyweird.
1563116630911.jpg
Now this guy’s brother is another one of these debaucherous royals, importing harems of women, spends 50 million $$ a year and even owns a yacht called ”tits” where he hosts orgies. To make matters worse this is the Sultan’s son
1563116877137.png
Outed as a flaming homo by Perez Hilton. I bet the stoning law won’t be applied to the royals.

Last edited:

Scars512

Established
I don't know who she is -- but could this be similar to the kind of stuff we see for V where he is left out and excluded (for whatever reason)? Is it just something to get fans riled up and demanding that she perform in more places? Social media seems like such a manipulative media. I'm starting to doubt that much of what gets released on social media regarding these artists is true. More likely designed to push the right buttons to generate whatever emotion/action the person posting intends. In this case, it might be to get more exposure or push the fans to be more vocal in an effort to boost her career.

And, of course, her second album would be entitled "butterFLY". That monarch programming is ubiquitous, isn't it?

Hopeful

Star
Oh... Poor her..
She just came back a while back..
Maybe she refused to be a part of some sexual activity for the elites and in turn got turned down by the whole korean media..

OR..

It's always some shady business involved by the companies they work for or other companies who don't want other company's artist to take away awards..

well even the title of her album Butterfly even couldn't help her..
No wonder suicide rates are higher among artists.. Or people belonging to media

It is surprising that Bt5, who prides themselves on being so supportive of LGBQT, would even agree to go to Saudi Arabia. Especially when you have such gender bending and skinship as part of your act. I'm surprised the Saudis would allow it, too. Then again, I'm not really because the Saudi royal family is up to their eyeballs in the occult/elite connections and I think their version of Islam is problematic, to be honest. I'm not completely well versed in Islam, but like most of the hardliners in all three of the Abrahamic faiths (Judaism/Christianity/Islam) -- the Saudis seem to focus much more on the old testament punishments than the commandments that require us to care for those less fortunate than ourselves. Muhammed, from what I read, was much more progressive in his treatment of women and the Saudis don't take that same attitude.

Given all this, it seems more likely that there are some wealthy Saudi men who would like access to the "hottest boy band" of the day. I remember reading a story about 25 years ago in Cosmopolitan magazine, I think, about a former model who was paid to go to Saudi Arabia to basically be a part of a royal harem for about a month. According to that account, the Saudi royals were really into anal. So, I'm inclined to think this trip has more sinister undertones. If so, I can't help but feel sorry for these guys. I can't imagine how much it would mess with your mind to have your body be a product that you sell instead of the temple and sanctuary that it is meant to be. :(
This made me cry because our religion is being turned into a mockery and the leaders of Saudi are the heart of the problem
Its so disgusting to think that this happens behind the scenes of a historic place loved and cherished by a billion people globally
The world really is being corrupted and honestly for the first time I dont even feel sorry for them. It might sound harsh but I would rather die than worship Satan and they willingly do so so selling their bodies is part of the package
Really I feel so hopeless today and sick Theyre really trying to disengage people away from God right so that when the dajaal comes even those who believe will be prone to his lies because of the brainwashing from the likes of bts and others
May Allah (swt) save us

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
nothing Big Hit does surprises me. Like Ive been saying....they are blinded by greed
But performing in Saudi Arabia can damage BTS image....their fans are not happy with their "woke oppas" and LGBT deffenders performing there
Remember that Armys take a huge pride in BTS being "woke" and liberal....thats why they were bashing EXO and their meeting with Trump a few days ago....saying BTS are "too woke" for that.....:rolleyes:

BH makes a mistake here and this is proof that BTS would do anything for money (we already knew that)....but its a big wake up call for their fans.....Im interested to see how this will turn out

NotDelulu

Established
Is this the first time they clearly say to the fans they dislike something?
Its so weird, no wonder the fans feel awkward, they probably are used to see them as toys without really think much about it
Its not the first time.. but fans have been using weverse to post about members as if they are their friends, post a lot of embarrassing shit.. I am thoroughly surprised the members actually are active (I think some of the replies are staff and some are actually them). but the members have also been posting weird things as their feet there (they wouldn't do it on twitter)

NotDelulu

Established
Ugh, I still kind of had hope for him until now. A pig refers to a certain type of gay man. The type that fucks until it drops with however many people desire to use him in whichever way they want. Gay men refer to themselves as either bears, cubs, wolfs, pigs, etc.
Pigs are well, the lowest of the low, and they like to announce it to the whole world, to let every gay man available know how much of a pig they are. You'll hear them say how they are pigs like they are a broken record.
Really??? First time I hear of that
Which only makes me think more someone else made him announce that for a reason. to humiliate him again. I still feel sorry for tae, I am sorry you all disagree. I feel he is repeatedly misused and mistreated and something about him makes me feel sorry for him.

Scars512

Established
Ugh, I still kind of had hope for him until now. A pig refers to a certain type of gay man. The type that fucks until it drops with however many people desire to use him in whichever way they want. Gay men refer to themselves as either bears, cubs, wolfs, pigs, etc.
Pigs are well, the lowest of the low, and they like to announce it to the whole world, to let every gay man available know how much of a pig they are. You'll hear them say how they are pigs like they are a broken record.
I didn't know that -- but now that I do, ew. Maybe that message wasn't for Army at all. Maybe it was letting certain people know that he was up, bored and down with whatever. What better way to secretly communicate with people than on an app like this? It isn't DMs that can be leaked or shared with anyone. Plausible deniability.

What frightens me more about this kind of thing is how something like this can be used to lure kids into whatever ... hook ups, sex trafficking, etc. by less scrupulous people. Army thinks of the fandom like a "family" and they would trust each other more than just a random person online. To me, it seems like a dangerous thing.

NotDelulu

Established
It's not supposed to be general knowledge, I know about it because I used to be LGBT.
I feel sorry for him too, whatever he does in the present time by choice, wasn't necessarily started by choice. A lot of addicts of extreme BDSM (like pigs usually are) became addicts after being sexually abused. For them TO CHOSE this severe type of sexual deviance (including even r*pe play) and to make themselves like it, is their way of resolving mental conflict.
This is very sad and disturbing honestly.
Also, why would he "announce" that to potential f**k buddies , its not like people can dm or meet him in any way. It's for other purposes I believe. This whole message was so strange; like it was written while he was drunk or someone dictated it, something was oddly wrong and in a weird hour.

If the pig is indeed to identify himself in the way you described, its really horrible:( but it would make sense In a way now that you described a possible meaning for it

mean

Established
It's not supposed to be general knowledge, I know about it because I used to be LGBT.
I feel sorry for him too, whatever he does in the present time by choice, wasn't necessarily started by choice. A lot of addicts of extreme BDSM (like pigs usually are) became addicts after being sexually abused. For them TO CHOSE this severe type of sexual deviance (including even r*pe play) and to make themselves like it, is their way of resolving mental conflict.
Tbh, im a firm believer you are born this way, and your sexuality is a test from god, you might commit the sin or restrict yourself from it and in the future you will be granted by god.
Some people say that god wouldnt give us a default since birth, but how come then people are born blind or deaf or with trisomy? I believe all of this is a test that god give us, each of us have one, we have to fight against it.
I remember seeing a interview with an homosexu@l girl from a very conservative country. I think she was from that one who banned bts movie. She said that before she even knew what the word lesbian mean she had a crush on a girl at 5 year old.
But natural doesnt equal good ofc
Im glad you went through it! And fight you desires to chose the good path
Edit: this is about lgbt not bdsm

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
The company is doing everything in its power to delay the enlistment with more and more reports of their impact on the economy.

Usually the physically weakest male is an easy target, just like in prisons. Unfortunately this even happens in schools and sports teams. All these new kpop groups act g@y, although the NCT is probably the worst of them all. Reminds me of my previous post about how I suspect they are a prostitution ring....
I agree. I remember seeing in one of the old videos Jimin saying to JHope, because of you I can act like a man, because JHope bullied him and hit him. Don’t know if it’s so now but that stands out.

Susu.mochi

Established
The
Or it could be a nod to ISIS (the goddess -- not the terrorist group). The statue of liberty is actually a depiction of the goddess ISIS. She bears the torch and "illuminates" freedom.

The army bomb also resembles the "isis knot" amulet:

View attachment 23305
The Statue of Liberty is actually a pagan goddess called libertas.

BTS*is*BAE

Rookie
To be honest I feel the members are so worn out at this point and bighit couldn't care less. They are barely dancing now, only jhope and jk put an actual effort so it seems.
And let's talk about tae again.. 2 days in a row he misses lines (on purpose or not)

http://instagr.am/p/Bz5KO3-C1Rj/

And all of the sudden he is active on weverse in weird hours (4am his local time) posting some weird shit..
What is this??
I am a pig pig pig ( I saw it several times with similar translation)

And if at first it seemed weird, with the announcement of Saudi Arabia.. I may be reaching here and being delulu (unlike my username) but you know how a pig is a filthy animal in the Islam.. it may be a part of some weird sex ritual he'll be having where they will degrade him or something. I honestly hope they will be too drugged to feel or remember anything.

2019 is considered to be the year of the pig.

Truthteller

Veteran
I'll give them another five months.
Heads up for january 2020,guys.
They will either enlist or throw a curve at fans.Either way,they are most likely to fade.
Just a personal opinion.Trolls who have a problem can take their business somewhere else.:cool:
Their demise has already begun with this Saudi Arabia concert. I hope it turns into a disaster (not that anyone should get hurt or die) but SA ain’t no Dubai, concerts have been completely banned in the past. A Stadium pop concert by androgynous boy band will make controversial news in that country and the local reactions will be interesting to watch. I wonder if they will do the same thing Dagestan Russia did :cool:, but they will all probably be shut down or face the same fate as Khashoggi.