BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
WTF GUYS.MY POSTS GOT DELETED.ALL OF THEM.:eek:
This happened to me even the first time I posted here when the moderator deleted my posts more than once.
I was approached by this old user after my last post,who warned me to not post some things or they might get tampered with or something.They said that it happened to them.And then,I return now and everything is gone?
WTH.
And I just visited that cdan website that confirmed the blind about bt5 about three days ago and it seems that they introduced a new comment policy suddenly.Out of blue.Just like that.
Over there,commenters are complaining about the new policy which seemingly began around two days ago and now all comments need prior approval before they get posted as the comments have started going out of hand.
Now,comments take a lot of time to appear under a blind.
What happened,I wonder.

I think someone is trying to troll me by deleting my posts.:mad:
can you give the name of the user please. Its not the first time this happens

cadiz

Star
This is very weird.
That user's posts got deleted as well.:eek:And they were very informative,not suspicious at all.That's why I believed them.
They said that when they made some posts,someone deleted a few of them.And even tried some other mischief.Freaked out,they stopped posting but have been visiting the thread once in a while.They even had a goodbye post on the thread.They asked me not to say anything about them lest they get into trouble again.
And now I tried to talk to them but their account is somehow locked or restricted.
Very weird.Maybe I should refrain from posting for a while:oops:

I think is not safe to use private chat here. The last hacker got access to the accounts because of private chat
if someone sends you private request just ignore... maybe this happened because you posted about the prositution ring rumor

Scars512

Established
not BTS related but someone here talked about Blackpink Lisa and the possiblity of her being trans
I just saw these pics and she really has manly body parts (her hands and shoulders)

idk but when I saw these pics I remebered this discussion...we will never know
It is hard to say. Some women just have more masculine features, but those hands and shoulders look very, very masculine ... My guess would be yes.

yoongiyoongi

Established
not BTS related but someone here talked about Blackpink Lisa and the possiblity of her being trans
I just saw these pics and she really has manly body parts (her hands and shoulders)

I believe every celebrity at a certain point of fame has to go through the transition of becoming transgender .you guys remember that photo of baphomet being half woman and man ? That's what they worship and will have to alter them selves physically and mentally

mean

Established

Yes personally i think she is,
I mean i understand if just her hands looked manly, or only her shoulder. But her whole body seem masculine.
She just look like a skinny male
http://instagr.am/p/Bz2c-iiFipM/ I don't want to look mean(lol my username:p) but she literally have no hips.
http://instagr.am/p/Bz0whWQltks/ Just compare her body with the body of the girl next to her

Truthteller

Veteran

Would not be surprised with all the lady boys in Thailand. To me one of the most telling signs is her adam’s apple.
1563055802873.jpg
1563055871794.jpg

cadiz

Star
Yes personally i think she is,
I mean i understand if just her hands looked manly, or only her shoulder. But her whole body seem masculine.
She just look like a skinny male
http://instagr.am/p/Bz2c-iiFipM/ I don't want to look mean(lol my username:p) but she literally have no hips.
http://instagr.am/p/Bz0whWQltks/ Just compare her body with the body of the girl next to her
Agree...and in this video you can see the difference between her and the female dancers (the shoulders and thighs are very different if you compare)

maybe she just has a different body type....but still very masculine looking :oops:
Sorry for derailing the thread guys

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Well this has to be the biggest joke ever:

BTS is going to Saudi Arabia?! Wow, right after all these western artists pulled out because of Saudi’s human rights issues and Yemen and Jamal Khashoggi, the list goes on. Any Muslims here? What is you opinion? The homosexual agenda is truly spreading all over the world, even in the most conservative of societies whre women still face trouble driving and can’t leave the house without a male guardian. The end is really near.

mean

Established

BTS is going to Saudi Arabia?! Wow, right after all these western artists pulled out because of Saudi’s human rights issues and Yemen and Jamal Khashoggi, the list goes on. Any Muslims here? What is you opinion? The homosexual agenda is truly spreading all over the world, even in the most conservative of societies whre women still face trouble driving and can’t leave the house without a male guardian. The end is really near.
well im truely shocked, i thought they would never dare to go there...
i mean yeah this is so fucked up, i hear so many women from there try to escape because their right are restricted.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46873796
Like this one, Rah@f mohamed who escaped to canada from pressure of her parents.
But they still would allow their daughters to go to their concert?
I hope the population protest like in russia, i think it will work.

Truthteller

Veteran
i mean yeah this is so fucked up, i hear so many women from there try to escape because their right are restricted.
Like this one, Rah@f mohamed who escaped to canada from pressure of her parents.
Even Nicki Minaj pulled out, yet these ones will go wherever they sniff money. How about a concert in North Korea first? It is extremely ironic that they will be performing in a country where wearing makeup for men can send you to jail and homosexuals are crucified, yet these people are invited to perform. Hypocrisy at its best.

wow

Veteran
Agree...and in this video you can see the difference between her and the female dancers (the shoulders and thighs are very different if you compare)

maybe she just has a different body type....but still very masculine looking :oops:
Sorry for derailing the thread guys
either her body is masculine but still biologically a girl (some girls has that) because i look at her old pictures when she was still a kid and she is a girl, but i think she is born into it, so they couldve changed her gender ever since she was born, but her gender is so confusing for me.

haha lol, arabia is not that innocent as you think it is though, not all girls are trapped in their houses, and i think they will get pimped out there a lot since arabian kings/princes/queens/princesses/sultans/or those who are rich and higher in level likes to sleep with models and they also invite instagram models too, ive read that somewhere. so if they stay a long time there, there will be a chance theyre selling themselves again.

Truthteller

Veteran
either her body is masculine but still biologically a girl (some girls has that) because i look at her old pictures when she was still a kid and she is a girl, but i think she is born into it, so they couldve changed her gender ever since she was born, but her gender is so confusing for me.

haha lol, arabia is not that innocent as you think it is though, not all girls are trapped in their houses, and i think they will get pimped out there a lot since arabian kings/princes/queens/princesses/sultans/or those who are rich and higher in level likes to sleep with models and they also invite instagram models too, ive read that somewhere. so if they stay a long time there, there will be a chance theyre selling themselves again.
Saudi royals are among the most debaucherous people you will find, biggest hoes on earth. Big$hit is very money hungry. I also heard they invite instagram ”models” so they can poop on them :rolleyes:

No... I dont want them to perform there
In Islam Saudi Arabia was the home of the prophet (saw) and has been deprived from the purity it once had, all leading to the arrival of the the dajaal (Anti Christ to Christians) BTS performing is another indicaion of the world preparing for the arrival
Ugh why even
Exactly @wow , The country has become very corrupt and isnt folowing The Islamic Law in such deatail that everyone thinks especially out of Makkah and Medinah in cities like Riyadh lifestyle is a lot more western

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star

There will be nothing good coming out of it.. Except one thing.. That the Muslim youtubers will finally talk about this group.. The way nicki ws talked about..
Now i am not sure if this will be a rise in fame for beetees or a downfall when even the muslim youtubers start talking about them but they will be receiving large amounts of spotlights by even those people who never really talked about them..
Now more and more people will get to know about them especially Muslims. Because Saudi Arabia is very important to each and every Muslim around the globe.. Either poeple will hate them or either they will fall into the spell of this band..

One more thing that i am surprised about is that.. They didn't choose Jeddah city which is closer to Holy cities of Makkah and Madinah..
But rather the capital city which is at least a 1000 kilometers away from the holy sites..
So i can say that beetees is trying to play safe... Trying Only but stepping into the kingdom..

NotDelulu

Established
Fans are really surprised at the choice of the location. You would think bts promoting LGBT rights, equality, self love and all the crap, would choose a less controversial country. Not bts obviously, but bighit. Arab fans are very disappointed I see ( I am not Muslim or Arab) and choosing a more friendly place such as Dubai would make more sense. I feel there are political reasons involved and maybe, as you mentioned, someone requested the boys service and willing to pay. so to cover shit up they announce a concert, in the least favorable country.. plus they would have to change their entire show sort of.. no gay fan service no suggestive dance moves.. probably will just stand and sing

You can read very interesting opinions here

https://www.reddit.com/r/bangtan/comments/cd0ydq

Scars512

Established
It is surprising that Bt5, who prides themselves on being so supportive of LGBQT, would even agree to go to Saudi Arabia. Especially when you have such gender bending and skinship as part of your act. I'm surprised the Saudis would allow it, too. Then again, I'm not really because the Saudi royal family is up to their eyeballs in the occult/elite connections and I think their version of Islam is problematic, to be honest. I'm not completely well versed in Islam, but like most of the hardliners in all three of the Abrahamic faiths (Judaism/Christianity/Islam) -- the Saudis seem to focus much more on the old testament punishments than the commandments that require us to care for those less fortunate than ourselves. Muhammed, from what I read, was much more progressive in his treatment of women and the Saudis don't take that same attitude.

Given all this, it seems more likely that there are some wealthy Saudi men who would like access to the "hottest boy band" of the day. I remember reading a story about 25 years ago in Cosmopolitan magazine, I think, about a former model who was paid to go to Saudi Arabia to basically be a part of a royal harem for about a month. According to that account, the Saudi royals were really into anal. So, I'm inclined to think this trip has more sinister undertones. If so, I can't help but feel sorry for these guys. I can't imagine how much it would mess with your mind to have your body be a product that you sell instead of the temple and sanctuary that it is meant to be. :(

NotDelulu

Established
To be honest I feel the members are so worn out at this point and bighit couldn't care less. They are barely dancing now, only jhope and jk put an actual effort so it seems.
And let's talk about tae again.. 2 days in a row he misses lines (on purpose or not)

http://instagr.am/p/Bz5KO3-C1Rj/

And all of the sudden he is active on weverse in weird hours (4am his local time) posting some weird shit..
What is this??
I am a pig pig pig ( I saw it several times with similar translation)

And if at first it seemed weird, with the announcement of Saudi Arabia.. I may be reaching here and being delulu (unlike my username) but you know how a pig is a filthy animal in the Islam.. it may be a part of some weird sex ritual he'll be having where they will degrade him or something. I honestly hope they will be too drugged to feel or remember anything.

Truthteller

Veteran
Fans are really surprised at the choice of the location. You would think bts promoting LGBT rights, equality, self love and all the crap, would choose a less controversial country. Not bts obviously, but bighit. Arab fans are very disappointed I see ( I am not Muslim or Arab) and choosing a more friendly place such as Dubai would make more sense. I feel there are political reasons involved and maybe, as you mentioned, someone requested the boys service and willing to pay. so to cover shit up they announce a concert, in the least favorable country.. plus they would have to change their entire show sort of.. no gay fan service no suggestive dance moves.. probably will just stand and sing

You can read very interesting opinions here

https://www.reddit.com/r/bangtan/comments/cd0ydq
I am not sure if they have to give services although that wouldn’t be out of the question. Asians are not exactly the most desired in the middle east (male or female) plus no need for a stadium concert, they could fly them over privately. Either way I couldn’t care any less about that, what happens up front is much more important. This is very significant politically, not just bt5 but the fact that the likes of of Nicki Minaj who shamelessly $lutty to get invited into SA. Remember that until last year there were no cinemas there and it was illegal for women to drive. Suddenly they want to have concerts and music festivals, something that many clerics would consider forbidden according to islamic law, much more so than watching movies for e.g. It is a very big and dramatic change, and I have no idea how the hardliners have stayed quitet (let me guess under threat and torture from the new prince MbS and his guard). Apparently Nicki was even invited to visit Mecca. The new prince is very reckless. This could have severe consequences, Big$hit have no idea what they are getting themselves into, blinded by greed as usual. I will be more surprised if all of this goes smoothly without backlash or cancellation or death threats from islamic hardliners.

Last edited: