BTS discussion thread

Truthteller

Veteran
Okay, this has to be some kind of social engineering experiment. If girls will post their feet photos -- what will they ask for next? Maybe some cleavage? Well, probably not since I don't think they fancy those bits. But I bet it will escalate somehow.
The company is going to use them otherwise, for sinister purposes. Foot fetish community will pay for pictures of underage girls feet trust me. They have to be subtle, but I guess they already have enough brain dead people posting naked pics of themselves without directives. Problem with dirty money, you get greedier as time goes by.

wow

Veteran
Okay, this has to be some kind of social engineering experiment. If girls will post their feet photos -- what will they ask for next? Maybe some cleavage? Well, probably not since I don't think they fancy those bits. But I bet it will escalate somehow.
thats what i was thinking, just imagine him looking at those young girls' feets, thats fucking disgusting.

cadiz

Star
My suspicions about the new chat app are turning out to be true unfortunately. The intent seems not so innocent.
TH posted another weird photo of his foot and encouraged the fans to do the same and the sheep followed. Very creepy. This guy is not innocent after all.
oh no!! this is dangerous
I didnt know fans could post pictures of themselves in that place....it wont be long until they start posting more "compromising" pictures because they think BTS members are looking at them

this app is used as an experiment for sure...those girls are being used for shady purposses

wow

Veteran
D-5VWG8WwAE92cu.jpeg

okay, yeah, the tarot card reader is delusional, but she lowkey exposed nj, "magician mood"? maybe he is doing rituald lately, because the way i intrepreted it (because this girl sugar coats most of the stuff she is saying especially nj cause she is biased towards him) he is not working hard, no way, he is doing his rituals hard, like a magician should, thats why she got the magician card for him.

cadiz

Star
this video is interesting...the woman knows a kpop idol (she dont say his name)
but the interesting part is that she knows these male idols are FORCED to not act masculine...she says they take classes to be cute and tone down their masculinity. Watch from 2:30 to 4:00

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
What is up with so many foot pics recently..? J00n is just finding excuses to post his feet... One way or another..

View attachment 23750View attachment 23751
Very weird...
maybe the ped0s dont want them anymore since theyre old now so they post their feets so that they could grab their attention, other than that, i dont even know wtf they are doing, they are becoming insane and perverted each day, now im thinking they are the ped0s since theyre very high in rank right now so they dont offer themselves anymore, anyways, theyre very very very shady, all of them, theyre disgusting and evil, they do want out, but that doesnt mean theyre not evil.

Hopeful

Star
Nothing to do with the topic
I think everyone here knows who Cameron Boyce is.
He died asleep at age 20.
what an unexpected death ...................
A sad news..
The reason of death is said to be a seizure..

Seizures happen during a botched mk ultra programming.. When some sort of mistake happens by the programmers.. (just saying)

And Disney land is said to have a basement of some sort where mk ultra programming takes place.

Deadlylady

Established
What is up with so many foot pics recently..? J00n is just finding excuses to post his feet... One way or another..

View attachment 23750View attachment 23751
Very weird...
Your not understanding the situation. To me looks like TH felt bad when people kept sharing his toe. As the leader/big bro he might be doing this to make him feel better about this stuff. They are way more affected by stuff shared by fans but they just don't show it.

Deadlylady

Established
Might be true.
Because people are talking about tea being a foot fetishist.So,they might be trying to defect the attention from him by making others post foot pics too.
If that is the case,then other members will start posting their pics too.
But,knowing how shady the circles they move in are,one can't help but wonder if there is any other motive for them to suddenly start sharing foot pics and kind of encouraging fans to do the same.
Also maybe some of the members have made fun of him because of that toe thing. And for some reason I'm pretty sure Genie did :) So thats why he is going to cars by himself. And of course I might be totaly wrong.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
Also maybe some of the members have made fun of him because of that toe thing. And for some reason I'm pretty sure Genie did :) So thats why he is going to cars by himself.
he has been going on cars by himself before all of this stuff, and dont blame jn for that reason, i always see th as selfish and he is also an individual person, and im pretty sure he likes to be alone too, him going on different car has nothing to do with this. and yes, i agree that nj might have done that to defend him, but if th is mature enough to understand that armys 100% will keep reposting and sharing pics of them online, wether if its his toe, his hands, or his dog, and if he doesnt wanted to feel bad about it in the first place, he wouldnt post his huge nasty feet picture, whats going on here is darker than "nj is protecting tae uwu" how funny. and the member would not made fun of him considering they are just as nasty as him, jm just told armys that his feet is good, and you expect then to make fun of him? nope.

he doesnt felt bad about posting his feet, if he does, he wouldnt post it in the first place because he knows how people will keep sharing that picture.

Truthteller

Veteran
Your not understanding the situation. To me looks like TH felt bad when people kept sharing his toe. As the leader/big bro he might be doing this to make him feel better about this stuff. They are way more affected by stuff shared by fans but they just don't show it.
Why did he post pictures of his freakin foot twice and encourage the fans to do the same? Not to mention Jamal flirting about his ugly ass toes, if he was so bothered why post a second picture of your foot? Other members posting pictures of their could be the pushing the foot fetish agenda. All I know is that the creative director of Nickelodeon Dan Schneider who was a pedo and abused a lot of these child stars would make them do a lot of ” foot service” on their shows and he had a foot fetish. I can totally see their creepy fat CEO who bears a resemblance to Schneider being behind this.
this is ariana grande btw.

Last edited:

cookietam

Rookie
Hello! I recently discovered this thread here (thank God) and have been following it for a few days now. I thought I'd share my own experience with BTS. I'd like to start with saying that I discovered them by accident in 2014 and became a fan right then. And just a few days ago I gave up Kpop completely, as it was clear as day to me that it replaced God in my heart - that never should've happened. My bias was JK - Yes, that doe-eyed golden maknae. What I found out here is simply mind-blowing and I have no shadow of doubt most is 100% true.

I've been wondering if someone might've experienced what I feel now. I know that they're certainly on satan's side. I don't want to listen to their music anymore. I don't feel the need to see them. Rather than temptation.. I'm feeling overwhelming pity. Reading about the MK Ultra and all those things.. They used to be normal people.. They used to be innocent kids with dreams.. It just hurts so much to think of what they've become.. Did they do it willingly? Or were they forced? These questions keep torturing me..

Hopeful

Star
No way.. Why would you guys think j00n is protecting tae or something? Is there any need to protect him? When army js already there to defend their every move and every post and every fetish (if it was one) .. I personally agree with the ped0 attraction theory.. They want to attract sugar daddies or something but since they're too old to be a sugar baby now.. So yes maybe the foot showing is a sign that they're ready to become a submissive or whatever..

And by the way..
It was j00n who started all this foot posting thing.. Tae is just following his elder moonchild brother ..

June 16th Rm's post from busan..