BTS discussion thread

presenttense

Established
yeah...in the video posted here is obvious the president has a prefference with V
the baekhyun info is interesting because when BTS debuted V was known as Baehkyun twin...they even took a picture together to show their similarities

it looks like the president has a type......
most kpop idols (Mega famous ones) are all closely related to each other too because they come from the same ancient satanic bloodlines of the elite so that might explain why they look alike as well.

Pepsi

Veteran
Though it is highly unlikely that any of bt5 members can have a successful solo career outside bt5,except jk
sorry but i think tea would be the one with the most successful solo career in bts, if bh lets him have one. He has the best voice out of all of them + his solos are well liked both inside and outside the fandom, despite him being ignored or downplayed by the other members and the "ot7" Fandom itself

Pepsi

Veteran
I bring excerpts from unpopular opinion thread.:D
Notice that these comments are made by army.
"I think BTS have reached their peak...some of thier artistic decisions will preclude them for acquiring much more mass- a happy medium between what they started out as and now was probably mic drop era- boy with luv although it’s a good pop song is far too much in the opposite direction that it feels like they’ve lost what made them special- if you are producing the same music as western artist then we all know the western market would just rather hear it from a western artist...no offense....also their fandom is becoming known as “not fun” at best slightly toxic at worst which will not attract new people"

"I have been a BTS for about four-ish years now and all I can say is that their music just isn't as great as before. Off Persona: Map of the Soul, I only liked BWL, Dionysus, and Intro: Persona. The rest are skips, tbh. Also, when will ARMYs let other groups win an award? Before anyone hits me with the whole, "Well, vote more." y'all need to realize that other fandoms vote to their best ability, but ARMYs come in (a big fandom) and mass vote for BTS. BTS aren't the only ones eligible to win an award."

" i've been an army for 4 years. but recently their music quality seems to be decreasing, especially with the collabs. i will still support them but i wish they would calm down with the collabs with western artists"

"the ly series sucked with exception of 5 songs......Rm can't rap..........txt are fucking horrible and are boring as hell....BTS is not deep"

Fatigue has set in.
Army is slowly becoming vocal of their honest opinions,guys:D
They're waking up. The descent begins, guys

Truthteller

Veteran
I bring excerpts from unpopular opinion thread.:D
Notice that these comments are made by army.
"I think BTS have reached their peak...some of thier artistic decisions will preclude them for acquiring much more mass- a happy medium between what they started out as and now was probably mic drop era- boy with luv although it’s a good pop song is far too much in the opposite direction that it feels like they’ve lost what made them special- if you are producing the same music as western artist then we all know the western market would just rather hear it from a western artist...no offense....also their fandom is becoming known as “not fun” at best slightly toxic at worst which will not attract new people"

"I have been a BTS for about four-ish years now and all I can say is that their music just isn't as great as before. Off Persona: Map of the Soul, I only liked BWL, Dionysus, and Intro: Persona. The rest are skips, tbh. Also, when will ARMYs let other groups win an award? Before anyone hits me with the whole, "Well, vote more." y'all need to realize that other fandoms vote to their best ability, but ARMYs come in (a big fandom) and mass vote for BTS. BTS aren't the only ones eligible to win an award."

" i've been an army for 4 years. but recently their music quality seems to be decreasing, especially with the collabs. i will still support them but i wish they would calm down with the collabs with western artists"

"the ly series sucked with exception of 5 songs......Rm can't rap..........txt are fucking horrible and are boring as hell....BTS is not deep"

Fatigue has set in.
Army is slowly becoming vocal of their honest opinions,guys:D
There was a time when there wasn’t only one
“It” group in kpop, there were levels but there was more than one player on each. For e.g BB was sucessful but so was Beast, Exo, Shinee etc. It wasn’t hogged by one group only. People miss that, it made Kpop more fun and diverse because the groups had different concepts too. Nowadays all groups sound and look the same too. Kpop as a whole is past its peak. Either way TXT is a flop for me, groups from big companies get max 2 years to make it big. They have so many privileges from the start, it can’t be held to the same standards as nugu groups.

Pepsi

Veteran
There was a time when there wasn’t only one
“It” group in kpop, there were levels but there was more than one player on each. For e.g BB was sucessful but so was Beast, Exo, Shinee etc. It wasn’t hogged by one group only. People miss that, it made Kpop more fun and diverse because the groups had different concepts too. Nowadays all groups sound and look the same too. Kpop as a whole is past its peak. Either way TXT is a flop for me, groups from big companies get max 2 years to make it big. They have so many privileges from the start, it can’t be held to the same standards as nugu groups.
Txt is absolutely boring lmao. They have a world tour within a minute of debuting with little to no discography. If that does not scream silver spoon idk what does. 8eez on the other hand has potential to be big, but their songs don't seem to be that great.

Kpop is losing its individuality by chasing the "western sound" And cringy trap music trend started by bb. The kpop hype won't last too long

Pepsi

Veteran
Also, when will ARMYs let other groups win an award? Before anyone hits me with the whole, "Well, vote more." y'all need to realize that other fandoms vote to their best ability, but ARMYs come in (a big fandom) and mass vote for BTS. BTS aren't the only ones eligible to win an award."

It's probably bc of the size of the army fandom as well as 2 of the big3 bowing out of major award shows, leaving only 2ice and btan to win the major awards

Hopeful

Star
Soooo... J1min posted this on Twitter while going to Japan..
He's pointing at taehyung who is sitting with his crush or whatever he thinks of k00k..

Is this a signal from j1min that he is just being a hyung to jk? Maybe he wasn't supposed to post them both sitting together on the plane...
The jik00kers might be burning at this point..

IMG_20190704_151946.jpg

mean

Established
Soooo... J1min posted this on Twitter while going to Japan..
He's pointing at taehyung who is sitting with his crush or whatever he thinks of k00k..

Is this a signal from j1min that he is just being a hyung to jk? Maybe he wasn't supposed to post them both sitting together on the plane...
The jik00kers might be burning at this point..

View attachment 23658
I think its only about taehyung. He also posted a second post saying that V began to more look like yeontan(his dog)
They really have a weird relation, jm put a leash around tae neck, give him dog food, tae beg him on his knee...
Look like pet play:p http://instagr.am/p/Bzfd73YnKbJ/ Seem like they are again friend (if they fought)

Pepsi

Veteran
I think its only about taehyung. He also posted a second post saying that V began to more look like yeontan(his dog)
They really have a weird relation, jm put a leash around tae neck, give him dog food, tae beg him on his knee...
Look like pet play:p http://instagr.am/p/Bzfd73YnKbJ/ Seem like they are again friend (if they fought)
Don't be fooled.. It's all for the cameras. Jamal is an expert at acting in front of the cameras, unlike tea

cadiz

Star
Don't be fooled.. It's all for the cameras. Jamal is an expert at acting in front of the cameras, unlike tea
everything they post on social media is fanservice
And why post about your friend having long toes on twitter for million of people to see??? lol

I will be convinced of their "eternal friendship" the day I see a fannacount of them being together off camera or on vacation...what they do on social media dont mean much...we know they follow a script

Deadlylady

Established

cadiz

Star
And are on point with what has been discussed here before.:D

They will play with fans' feelings and make them say it themselves that it's better for him to leave rather than stay there.To reduce the fallout.
That he's grown out of the company and group and must blaze his own trail or something and fans will agree.
That way,there won't be much damage to the company or him.
After jess1ca left snsd,both she and the group continued to have a successful career.
So,bigshit and tea might just be fine,even if he leaves.
And tea might actually do a k@ng daniel and establish his own agency,who knows.:D
I still dont know if V will ever leave.
BH makes a difference with him......but remember that girl who was TOP drug dealer? ..... she talked about hanging out with V when he was underage at a club. She and her friends are all druggies so this was a bad look and BH made her silent very quick :D

Maybe is harder for BH to keep V's bussines hidden...he might be the most problematic one, harder to control, etc. and thats why they dislike him more (some way of teaching him a lesson?)...we cant know for sure

Last edited:

Pepsi

Veteran
So apparently JK recommended this song and well this is 100% gay music taste and further proves my suspicions about his preferences (being a like a female in relationships)

Now I didn’t know this but to makes things worse the singer is a tranny o_O and a friend if Troy Sivan.
It's so sexual as well, don't they ever think about their younger fans before recommending such songs? And I think we have established that almost none of them are completely straight at this point except probably the rap line (I highly doubt it).