BTS discussion thread

softpower

Established
I think its under a different management, but they are having other companies inside of Big Hit

Big Hit is getting richer everyday....I want them to be exposed but it looks unlikely.
They are too powerful now......hopefully non of their other groups gets bigger than BTS. I wish them failure forever
They wont fail. Bts didn't sign a fucking 7 year contract for bighits failure. At this point only death can stop them. It should be common knowledge by now that they are following an agenda and they have the Jews back up on it. They aren't UNICEF ambassadors for nothing. Fucking Rothschilds never died. They are the reason humanity is suffering what we see today.

Those motherfuckers should be buried alive inside their kingdom palaces. Humanity is ignorant cause of everything they do, they have been lying to everyone about everything in our world, just to profit from us. Each one of us, no matter how much he knows, is a slave to their system. They know the truth about religion, the God, our past, the occult sciences, the universe, the quantum laws, the capacity of our brains. Yet, people are too busy worshipping idols cause of them. We are much more than we think we are able to do. We are our own Gods, we have the capability to change everything just by being enlightened on this topics.

Most people are plugged hard in Matrix and the most alive form of it in modern world is Army. The thing is, most people can't fight the Matrix. On the contrary, they would do everything to protect it. You can't take Matrix away from them, cause it's everything they have. Those people are not ready to be unplugged. The truth can devastate you and not everyone can handle it. That is why elite is still running this motherfucking mess we call Earth.

But oh well...their life, their choice. Most people aren't wired to be wolves anyway. I am getting tired of this game too. Now that I have entered this rabbit hole, I kinda want to go on by myself and realize my own potential by my own means. I'm sick of the Matrix. I know I don't belong here. I have started reading a lot and hopefully I will end up being a better person for myself. I am ready to take another step on whatever it may be.

This is my last post on this thread. Idk, I might delete my account or not but it doesn't matter that much. Hope yall have fun and take care. I had a great fun time in here, despite some minor discussions. Gotta thank yall for everything. Keep up the good work and keep your eyes open all the time. Don't let them win, guys.

Til next time, farewell.

Truthteller

Veteran
I think its under a different management, but they are having other companies inside of Big Hit

Big Hit is getting richer everyday....I want them to be exposed but it looks unlikely.
They are too powerful now......hopefully non of their other groups gets bigger than BTS. I wish them failure forever
All these companies have one pr two groups that makes them big like how Big Bang made YG and they expand greatly as they gain more profit. However a common trend seems to be that they relatively flop with their subsequent groups compared to the original. Why? Well because suddenly the focus shifts from one or two groups to a huge company with hundreds of employees, trainees and artists. Nobody will know each other that well and everything will be very ”corporate”. Of course the CEOs don’t care, they only get richer. However considering how YG was forced to step down from his own company, I would say nothing is impossible. Why even call it YG when he is not there anymore? For now Big$hit are doing very well but as soon as light is shed on their shady and illegal businesses which they all seem to have, stocks will crash. :confused: They would have been smarter if they had prepared a girl group for when BT$ is gone, TXT is a flop. They must have something else going on business-wise to be so sure of their future. Money laundering? Prostitution? Who knows?

Hopeful

Star
Just my little more 2 cents on Weverse..
Fans are getting noticed and their posts being liked by the members.. Is obviously a manipulative program to keep people wasting their time more and more on beetees and forget the rest of the world's problems like famine.. Drought.. Earthquakes and genocides and wars which are already stirring around the globe...
But..
This is a way to keep beetees members even more occupied by the company affairs.. This is a kind of job for them.. Right. So this adds to their already hectic routine which is very unhealthy.
So basically the company is playing mind games with not only fans.. But also these 7 men.. Obviously the company would have said that you have to go on the app in your free times and post and reply and interact with fans.. But they already have a very little free time which is almost 1 to 2 percent of their whole day and that too will get consumed ny such app?.. Machines.. They are machines i tell you.. For the company.
No more time left for families friends.. They're going to become more crazy and psychotic with time.. They will be useless when the company is done milking with them.. Sadly

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Fans are getting noticed and their posts being liked by the members.. Is obviously a manipulative program to keep people wasting their time more and more on beetees and forget the rest of the world's problems like famine.. Drought.. Earthquakes and genocides and wars which are already stirring around the globe...
But..
This is a way to keep beetees members even more occupied by the company affairs.. This is a kind of job for them.. Right. So this adds to their already hectic routine which is very unhealthy.
So basically the company is playing mind games with not only fans.. But also these 7 men.. Obviously the company would have said that you have to go on the app in your free times and post and reply and interact with fans.. But they already have a very little free time which is almost 1 to 2 percent of their whole day and that too will get consumed ny such app?.. Machines.. They are machines i tell you.. For the company.
No more time left for families friends.. They're going to become more crazy and psychotic with time.. They will be useless when the company is done milking with them.. Sadly
In 2016 they were doing this too liking and disliking fan's posts. Someone even framed that they were followed by them.
Anyway, at that time when I was an army it worked for me. I was more than sure they read fan's comments and care ab them and this consumed my time little by little.

Deadlylady

Established
Perks ... like everlasting life? That is what the elite think will happen w/ their agreement w/ their higher power.
I never understood why people would want to live forever. This world is no great. Even if you have money you get tired of everything after awhile. (Not that's I'm rich but I can tell since so many rich people too are sad and going through depression)

7 basement floors? hmm I wonder what is that for.

All these companies have one pr two groups that makes them big like how Big Bang made YG and they expand greatly as they gain more profit. However a common trend seems to be that they relatively flop with their subsequent groups compared to the original. Why? Well because suddenly the focus shifts from one or two groups to a huge company with hundreds of employees, trainees and artists. Nobody will know each other that well and everything will be very ”corporate”. Of course the CEOs don’t care, they only get richer. However considering how YG was forced to step down from his own company, I would say nothing is impossible. Why even call it YG when he is not there anymore? For now Big$hit are doing very well but as soon as light is shed on their shady and illegal businesses which they all seem to have, stocks will crash. :confused: They would have been smarter if they had prepared a girl group for when BT$ is gone, TXT is a flop. They must have something else going on business-wise to be so sure of their future. Money laundering? Prostitution? Who knows?
Why are you saying they are flops? Only time can tell that. And wasn't BT$ also a flop when they started?
As much as I have seen with this industry, the companies changes their looks and style with time. So nothing is final yet, they have just started. And they are not from a small company to flop that easily. They will be supported and go through change if necessary. Remember that they focus on young girls. They will switch styles and become more "cool" with time. This is just a warm up to get the youth ones getting used to them.

But..
I don't think the members answer or like anything themselves. They must have a money deal with that app. Their people must be doing all that commeting and liking if any.

wow

Veteran
But..
i dont think its the members who are posting and liking, its obviously someone from the company

7 basement floors? hmm I wonder what is that for.
to represent the 7 layers of hell cause thats where they all belong lmao

also, tx!t is definetly not a flop, its just that bt$' fame hasnt died down yet, they will be popular, its just not their time yet cause they havent done any sacrifices, cause bt$ got famous after tea's grandmother died and dont forget the 3 years rule. and tx!t got a lot of members on amino :

Screenshot_2019-07-02-18-05-38.png

Deadlylady

Established
They just released their new mv. The most boring mv they ever did. And I couldn't see any messages I guess everything is in the music and beats.

cadiz

Star
They just released their new mv. The most boring mv they ever did. And I couldn't see any messages I guess everything is in the music and beats.
another one??? lol just like I said they cant stop puting out new videos and songs every week
I cant keep up with all the things they do to get more attention and energy from the fans...its something constant

Deadlylady

Established
another one??? lol just like I said they cant stop puting out new videos and songs every week
I cant keep up with all the things they do to get more attention and energy from the fans...its something constant
But this is a legit one in japanese. The other songs were for that stupid game.

Truthteller

Veteran
Regarding the new messaging app where fans get to ”chat” and interact with members. Few things:
1. It is obviously not the members interacting with you, it is an employee or robot. The members don’t have time for this crap and don’t manage their social media as confessed by themselves.
2. I remember watching one of Shane Dawson’s conspiracy videos a while back and he talked about these Kpop messaging apps and how creepy they are. He basically said that whoever is behind them could easily manipulate young teen girls into more sinister things such as explicit messages or even access to the camera and microphone. The naive girl thinks she is interacting with he idol but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Someone already wrote that people are posting naked selfies of themselves which in turn could be used by the people behind the screen. Why do people even buy into these things?

As time goes on I have noticed that Bt$ are becoming more and more fake, in fact too much. I can’t tell if anything is genuine with them anymore. They recently did an interview with a japanese magazine. Look at these answers:

”Armys are like family to me.” I have never cried so much from happiness as I did from Rose Bowl that night alone in my room because of Armys”. They seem to use the same formula over and over not just during this particular interview, and I can’t help but feel like it is very over exaggerated.
This video sums up Kpop fan love, as confessed by none other than JYP himself.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
I think it means eccentric and unique, perhaps a direct translation from Korean. Either way watch the first minute, it is too ironic coming from the guy that runs Twice and a bunch of other Kpop groups.
very ironic!! because this guy dont even let Twice date or be close to men. And they are forced to do all that aegyo and "girlfriend" fanservice

And yes. BTS go overboard with the Army love...because they become more scripted every day
Now we see all those games and apps made for the fans to have direct "contact" with them....but its obvious that is some staff or computer replying just to keep fans engaged

BH king of manipulation knows the army fandom very well. They keep putting out songs, games, videos, etc....to keep the Army love (and money) going

cadiz

Star
it happens again....news report about the Burning Scandal but by "accident" use BTS videos and pictures....this happened when they reported about Jonghyun death too

Netizens are furious after an Italian news channel shows footage of BTS while talking about 'Burning Sun'

"Many netizens are demanding that the TV station apologize. Considering that TG3 has reported on BTS and Kpop in the past, many people believe that this was done intentionally"

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/07/netizens-are-furious-after-an-italian-news-channel-shows-footage-of-bts-while-talking-about-burning-sun

Shuna

Star
The veil (reference in Egypt to Isis (I will use this time as the Egyptian reference of the goddess of the moon), is a funerary symbol.
In Blood, Sweat & Tears, Sleeping V or just lying on the bed is covered with a veil. Become demon, the veil this removes wings are after him tear off and put to the statue, which condemns Jin.
In the movie L.O.R.D, is a protective veil, which Isis is in the temples and is also the match set on the mummies.
The veil used on KPop photos, wedding style is no longer a symbol of sacrifice.

And the smoke is also a reference to the veil, a veil of smoke.

BTS*is*BAE

Rookie
What is that big demonic hand? Blimey!
Anyway, I feel disappointment in this thread. I, as with many users that have come and gone were physically attracted to certain members of the band. This has already been discussed. Most of us ended up here because we were drawn in one way or another to B*S and then we felt something was off, or there are other posters who noticed the success and got suspicious, but both reside or have resided here on this thread. That new poster was literally hounded off the thread for being the same kind of honest as others have been in the past. I don't think anyone should be hounded for admitting things like that. People here should have been less judgmental and kinder to a new poster, that's the way you bring positive change. Also, everyone is worthy of an opinion about what the band do behind closed doors, but it is just that, an opinion, unless solid evidence is provided. And we need to start being less closed-minded here and welcome new posters who are opening their eyes.
Thanks for the supportive words. I am in a similar position where I am FINALLY admitting to myself that the evidence is overwhelming and I can't ignore it or rationalize their behavior. B*S and their company have an agenda that causes harm to fans. Maybe they realize the full implications and maybe they don't. Either way they are complicit.

I've gone through a period of mourning after accepting it (sounds stupid, I know). I just haven't had very many good things in my life lately and they were (briefly) an uplifting distraction.

Eva01

Rookie
I can't remember where I read it, but someone said BH was originally going to sacrifice TWO members - T@e & J*n, but then changed their minds later. I think you're right on the money about Tae. He became more valuable than they expected, so they aren't planning on getting rid of him anymore.

Also, someone else asked when J*n would be sacrificed and I think it's going to happen in 2020, because that's when he turns 27. Historically people who turn 27 are harder to manipulate (article link below; there's another article but I can only find this one). Hence all the artist and movie star deaths at 27 ... Jonghyun was 27 when he died.

https://btskpopilluminatitheory.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/predictive-programming-and-blood-sacrifice-rituals/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7945569.stm
SJ is born in 1992, shouldn't he be 27 this year? Or he faked his birthyear?
Edited: i'm sorry, i forgot he will be 27 all year in 2020. I'm so focused with december thing, like the sacrifice will be happen in december. But nope, it will happen in any design number

In my opinion, if there will be sacrifice, and mostly it has been decided between TH and SJ. I think it will be TH rather than SJ, TH is way more popular than SJ and the impact he caused will be much more severe.

I think the 27 club die at their peak career is for a reason, because after their death their works sell really well then they'll recognize as a legend or smth. The fans will be devastated, and the militant one will follow to the grave. Like how fans successfully follow shin33 jjong after his death.

Anyone know about number 27, 33, and 40

When is solstice going to end?

View attachment 23514
I though this lady died a natural death.. But.. When i went to Wikipedia and searched the cause of death i was Shocked..

Cause of death : SUICIDE BY HANGING

The day today is 29 june =11( an important occult number)
Aaaa... There are also 30 death people burned inside lighter factory in my country on 21 june

Last edited:

Dawah

Rookie
I stumbled onto this instagram account which for some reason stopped posting from september,2018.It lists kpop songs and their 'inspirations';)
http://instagr.am/p/Bm9ha2QniM4/ http://instagr.am/p/BmVgGyaHYnU/ http://instagr.am/p/BThKm1QlR7c/
Also when I want to compare BeeTeeS songs with others on the site, I can't watch the videos because they're unavailable. I'm glad I don't listen to music, especially the modern one. Not only it can be filled with dark messages and can be distracting, but also it's reused and ideas are stolen and posed as something fresh. Thus making the whole music industry artificial.

Last edited:

Eva01

Rookie
27 =trinity of trinities=cube of 3=3*3*3= which is kind of perfect
27 = 3*9=three nines=999=inversion 666,besides the breakdown of mk ultra slave mind around 27yrs.
Astrologically,27 constellations,27 days for moon to go around earth's orbit,27 days for sun to complete a rotation.
Saturn takes 27 years to return to a point in the sky.
In the Kabbalah there are 27 letters, corresponding to 27 channels of communication with God and 27 combinations of the names of God and - 13 overt and 14 covert.
In the Bible’s Book of Genesis, God creates humans in the 27th verse: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
In Kabballah, the Jewish book of mysticism, the 27th path is the Sekhel Murgash, or Path of Natural Intelligence, whereby “the nature of everything found in the orb of the sun is completed and perfected.”
In Buddhist philosophy, 27 is the highest level of spiritual attainment in Rupa-loka (the material world). Above that are four more levels of attainment in the non-material world — infinite space, infinite consciousness, nothingness, and finally: neither perception nor non-perception.
source

33 = This number is of course two threes placed together. It represents the highest degree achievable in Scottish Rite Masonry, and is therefore a "supreme" number. Thirty-three is also a Janus-number, because it is the age at which both Jesus Christ and Alexander the Great died. So one face represents Jesus, the supreme Prince of Peace, the other face Alexander, the supreme Prince of War. Thirty-three has other hidden meanings too.
"Thirty-three appears to be the most mysterious of numbers. It is found over and over again in the stories of the Bible and elsewhere. Jesus Christ was thirty-three when he was crucified; the first temple of Solomon stood for thirty-three years before being pillaged by King Shishak of Egypt; there are thirty-three symbols of the Masonic Order and one of their symbols depicts a double-headed eagle crowned with an equilateral triangle: inside of this is the number thirty-three. "
solomon signet ring with seal diagram View attachment 23628
Van Buren continues:
"In the Vishnu-Purana Book 1, it states: These thirty-three divinities exist age after age, and their appearance and disappearance is in the same number as the sun sets and rises again." [p. 160-1]
"In the Tibetan Book of the Dead, it speaks of the thirty-three heavens ruled over by Indra and the thirty-three ruled over by Mara ... The Temple of Solomon was a cube, measuring thirty-three and a third feet; we once more turn to the Bible to read:"Thus David, the son of Jesse, reigned over all Israel. And the time that he reigned over Israel was forty years; seven years reigned he in Hebron, and thirty and three years reigned he in Jerusalem." 1 Chron 29:27 [Ibid]
Thus, King David reigned in Jerusalem for 33 years.!
" The number '33' is his highest number, and the number representing the spiritual path to perfection and physically immortality!"
source
(3+3) + (3+3) + (3+3) = 666. Now, eliminate the parentheses and the plus sign, and you have 33 space, 33 space, 33, representing the number 666.
Remember, the number, 666, is very often hidden within numbers 33 space, 33 space, 33.
source

40 = The multiple of two perfect numbers four and ten. This was deemed a sacred number, as commemorating many events of religious signification, some of which are as follows:
The alleged period of probation of our first parents in Eden; the continuous deluge of forty days and nights, and the same number of days in which the maters remained upon the face of the earth; the Lenten season of forty days' fast observed by Christians with reference to the fast of Jesus in the Wilderness, and by the Hebrews to the earlier desert fast for a similar period; of the forty years spent in the Desert by Moses and Elijah and the Israelites, which succeeded the concealment of Moses the same number of years in the land of Midian. Moses was forty days and nights on the Mount. The days for embalming the dead were forty.
The forty years of the reign of Saul, of David, and of Solomon; the forty days of grace allotted to Nineveh for repentance; the forty days' fast before Christmas in the Greek Church; as well as its being the number of days of mourning in Assyria, Phenicia, and Egypt, to commemorate the death and burial of their Sun God; and as well the period in the festivals of the resurrection of Adonis and Osiris; the period of forty days thus being a bond by which the whole world, ancient and modern, Pagan, Jewish, and Christian, is united in religious sympathy. Hence, it was determined as the period of mourning by the Supreme Council of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of the Northern Jurisdiction, United States of America.
- Source: Mackey's Encyclopedia of Freemasonry

Also,40 is the sacred number of sumerian god Enki who is equivalent to lucifer.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/40_(number)

R.I.P. to those who lost lives in your country.
I was thinking, about SJ and TH predictive programmed for their upcoming sacrifice. Everyone say that next year will be the new era for a new system so its not weird if one or more of the member become the sacrifice. But should it be b+s. Why? They've been framed as a sk legend and they're not there yet.

Also SJ, i think he's not that recognizable compared to the other. He just known for his looks and his personality. I don't think (if he'll die) he'll give the impact as strong as TH or please tell me if i'm wrong. SJ gained a lot of fans recently, so his impact will be as much as those people want.

And i used to think, if there's a death it will be NJ. Because he used to say that he'll die young because he's clumsy, and he also said to play his song forever rain on his funeral. Like NJ already prepare for his departure. Idk and he has lots of legacy to sell when he's gone

And it doesn't need to be 27, it could be 33 like x japan hide or 40 like john lennon. Both of them made history in their own genre. Younger generation look up to them, i know lots of visual kei member make hide as their role model and how his death took great impact with Japanese youth that year. Lot commit suicide and his song top chart.

Not to mention that their death are questionable.

R.I.P. to those who lost lives in your country.
Thank you, my country heading towards destructive new system.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
I was thinking, about SJ and TH predictive programmed for their upcoming sacrifice. Everyone say that next year will be the new era for a new system so its not weird if one or more of the member become the sacrifice. But should it be b+s. Why? They've been framed as a sk legend and they're not there yet.

Also SJ, i think he's not that recognizable compared to the other. He just known for his looks and his personality. I don't think (if he'll die) he'll give the impact as strong as TH or please tell me if i'm wrong. SJ gained a lot of fans recently, so his impact will be as much as those people want.

And i used to think, if there's a death it will be NJ. Because he used to say that he'll die young because he's clumsy, and he also said to play his song forever rain on his funeral. Like NJ already prepare for his departure. Idk and he has lots of legacy to sell when he's gone

And it doesn't need to be 27, it could be 33 like x japan hide or 40 like john lennon. Both of them made history in their own genre. Younger generation look up to them, i know lots of visual kei member make hide as their role model and how his death took great impact with Japanese youth that year. Lot commit suicide and his song top chart.

Not to mention that their death are questionable.

Thank you, my country heading towards destructive new system.
i noticed that its the 3 kims that has sacrifice hints, but i dont really care who will get sacrificed either because i believe most of them will have a short life