BTS discussion thread

softpower

Established
So, I saw Heartbeat OST for the game trending on YT and decided to give it a try on the analysis.

Basically the most important part of the mv is the universe and how boys see it and interact with it.
Earth + Saturn = Earth with rainbow rings ???
IMG_20190629_235129.jpg
Speaking symbols, astrologically Saturn is a cold, dry, earthly and masculine planet. It’s a planet that gives depression, limitations, unhappiness, obstacles, poverty, hard lessons, unbending justice, selfishness and a tendency to like solitude. It’s considered the greater malefic in astrology, references a lot as Satan on the occult and also the base of alien species and a great influencer to Earth.

Earth fuses with Saturn, meaning this whole New Age thing, heading towards a new era, both spiritually and materially, but turning to a colorful Saturn. The first meaning is about bts doing the deal with the devil and making their world a part of it, somehow an inclusion of their intentions.

On the other hand, it may refer to a singularity shift, meaning humanity is heading for a technology merged revolution, with universe, or aliens, a predictive programming or a future prophecy. The whole mv had a prophetic vibe to it, and the members seemed to just be like rushing to catch up on this cataclysmic change. The story is theirs, but it seems to imply there is more than them. The whole earth, it seems.

NJ surrendering to the rain, means that maybe is accepting his fate and clearly his decisions are not only his anymore. We see a game of chess he left to run away and go out in the rain, so clearly he was searching for the truth beforehand. The rain refers to Satan, forcing the belief that he is the one who opens his eyes first and sees the world for what it is, by his own means.
IMG_20190629_235108.jpg
We also see the boys in what seems to be their normal serene life, TH in a field, JK athletic and sportive as usual, Suga with his beloved piano, Jimin practicing dancing, Jin working on a rich environment and Jhope being a vet. This refers to their pre-debut lives, before they join the game.
IMG_20190630_000951.jpg
IMG_20190630_001011.jpg
IMG_20190630_001032.jpg
IMG_20190630_001049.jpg
IMG_20190630_001129.jpgIMG_20190630_001145.jpgSo NJ bumps in to Suga, looking different and sophisticated in clothing. It seems a coincidence at first, but later on we see this sequence, which gives it off the vibe that he is actually on a mission. He is made to do it. He is the one who collects the others to join the group. Nice planet you got there buddy ;)
IMG_20190630_001109.jpg

End of part One. I couldn't attach more files.

softpower

Established
Part Two.

As Saturn approaches, the others see it too, and seem more lively, they get on the move. Two or four split views, up and down are shown as the pace of the video quickens. Referring to split personalities or the duality of the universe.
IMG_20190630_001221.jpg
IMG_20190629_235149.jpg
Also some of them see these fish like creatures, that resemble the Jhope Daydream and Serendipity mv, maybe referring to hallucinating or Mk, or the reptilian theory.
IMG_20190630_010124.jpg
IMG_20190630_010138.jpg
The fusion happens and images of them at concerts are shown. This new world belongs to them.
IMG_20190629_235222.jpg
IMG_20190630_001202.jpg
Jungkook is seen to be breathing slowly and trying to pause on to the moment.
His and their dreams are all coming true, he enjoys it.
IMG_20190630_005011.jpg
"Designate me, resume me, youniverse" are also referenced heavily through text. It refers to the game and leaving the control up to fans' hands, but a deeper meaning may conclude their compliance to Saturn influence.

There is this interesting background here that may be referring to the colors of the programming, and them dancing inside that madness. Also many earphones are seen, all of the members get plugged in them. That's where inspiration comes from. It may also refer to dissociating oneself into the music or Mk.
IMG_20190630_005025.jpg
After the fusion, we are also heading towards their universe, we are a part of it, this whole thing seems to affect everyone. Its Earth after all. But notice how it doesn't refer to anyone else seeing Saturn except them on the mv. Maybe it is an ulterior motive and that is their mission. Heading us towards something bigger than what we are currently living, without us being aware. Generation Z revolution. They all seem woke about it and on top of the earth, pioneers and more alive than ever.
IMG_20190630_005040.jpg
IMG_20190629_235240.jpg
As for the colorful rings of the new earth, I think it may refer to bringing a higher consciousness and a new meaning. Maybe we are entering a new phase on human history.

I have also one more post to make about this new age thing. I'll attach it there.

Any of yall care to elaborate further and share thoughts on what I may have missed ?

Truthteller

Veteran
You can't not want to do something when you're asked by the president.Obviously the invite will be forwarded thorugh the sk prez.
And it seems,if you reject it,you'll be blacklisted.
It's just the army's twisted explanation, like always.They were even saying that it's not an honour but a shame to have met trump.
Politics aside,what's funny is that despite all the hype,bt5 couldn't even win us prez's daughter's appreciation.:D
And they keep letting the general public brainwashed by the mediaplay.
I think it is unlikely Ivanka knows EXO or any other Kpop group, she and her husband Jared Kushner (who was there too as always) are too busy running the shows for Trump. She just said it out of courtesy like yeah my kids love you, because kids love kpop right? It was definitely the SK president/ his representatives who invited EXO. Inviting entertainers to these kind of events is quite common, they entertain the guests after all. They were chosen over Bt5 :p

Deadlylady

Established
Both can be true at the same time.
In the context of the new blind,I think it is more about them pimping,just like someone else pointed out earlier.
Rather than gays,they are more likely to be bis and it is a given that these people have to be atleast gays for pay to get work,just saying.
And under that blind,I found this interesting comment.
"Somebody (from another site) last year mentioned there was a popular kpop boy group (then active plus future promotions) with a few members visiting prostitutes but trying to keep it quiet to avoid fallout - y'know, image and all that. Hints pointed towards the group mentioned in the comments. Connection? Wonder who would expose this new allegation if true? I've read they have deals with K-media to only talk about their music/promos. Smh. Kpop, man!
P.s. I kinda hope it comes out. Most of their fans sound like deluded hypocrites and it would be interesting seeing them react to this. They seem to love bashing other groups and fans, so the excuses they'll come up with to defend their group should be fun."

"thought they were gay...but actual real life pimps.."

Also,there is this another which speaks of a member.
" I love the one with the deep voice who always grabs his crotch. (Not really, he grabs just under waist, but the girls go CRAZY!)"
This is how they are remembered.:D
Any guess who might that be?:)
For sure some messed up stuff is happening behind the camera but who knows really?

They are 3lit3 now lol. The keep hyping them out I wonder for how long?

And kook wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to hang out with him later again.

And th sharing a depressive pic of his father maybe he has bipolar. And he got it from his dad.

saintroserosalia

Established
Guys SM is too much
Just watch this video this is MKUltra 100% and there are people claiming that are psychologists and are proud of her talking about such disease...
This is just too much for me.. Bighit is mad but SM is sadistic.....

View attachment 23524View attachment 23525View attachment 23526

Not to mention that she said her alters "just wanted to say Hi!". This is something I never predicted it will happen. Guys I don't feel well.
I agree. Normally I love quirky pop songs but (I'm sorry to be absolutely judgmental) she is far too creepy for me to enjoy her song. Who starts off a video like that ? And yes, I agree those 3 songs are the most telling.

saintroserosalia

Established
https://medium.com/@selizabethcraven/the-curious-case-of-bts-how-journalism-mistakes-production-for-manufacture-73721c270088

One of the most ridiculous articles I have ever read on BTS' (composing/musical) talents. The writer appears to worship BTS, writing about them, as though they were deities.

How can they be compared to David Bowie or The Beatles ? (I'm a fan of the former, not the latter - anyway, the point is I do not even think their songs or even concepts can be compared to theirs.) Over-praising to the point of sycophancy. In my humble opinion, one can be a nuclear engineer or professional nurse and still makes the silliest mistakes in the world. I'm not judging his or her intelligence, but like every human being on the planet, he or she cannot escape from making mistakes in life. Why should BTS' fanbase be praised because of their professional certificates ? "Intellectual phenomenon" ? What does that even mean ? That their music taste is more superior than others ? Heck, no way.

Sorry, I just have to rant on here.

Truthteller

Veteran
https://medium.com/@selizabethcraven/the-curious-case-of-bts-how-journalism-mistakes-production-for-manufacture-73721c270088

One of the most ridiculous articles I have ever read on BTS' (composing/musical) talents. The writer appears to worship BTS, writing about them, as though they were deities.

How can they be compared to David Bowie or The Beatles ? (I'm a fan of the former, not the latter - anyway, the point is I do not even think their songs or even concepts can be compared to theirs.) Over-praising to the point of sycophancy. In my humble opinion, one can be a nuclear engineer or professional nurse and still makes the silliest mistakes in the world. I'm not judging his or her intelligence, but like every human being on the planet, he or she cannot escape from making mistakes in life. Why should BTS' fanbase be praised because of their professional certificates ? "Intellectual phenomenon" ? What does that even mean ? That their music taste is more superior than others ? Heck, no way.

Sorry, I just have to rant on here.
It is ironic because BTS is a manufactured boyband like any other. Their content is scripted and their music and concepts are chosen for them by a team in a company. They even read their so called speeches from a teleprompter LOL. Most kpop groups have a member who is more involved in writing and production, the extent will never be revealed. There is a lot of plagiarism and ghost writing in that industry.
As much as their deluded fans want to say they are different, people won’t be buying it. Espcially not with the recent bubblegum pop they have been putting out. I think that kpop fans are aware of this given they know the industry, th problem is the new crazy international fans.

wow

Veteran
For sure some messed up stuff is happening behind the camera but who knows really?

And kook wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to hang out with him later again.

And th sharing a depressive pic of his father maybe he has bipolar. And he got it from his dad.
i dont really call them elites, some of them are still puppets, but billb0ard always hype them up because theyre popular.

saintroserosalia

Established
It is ironic because BTS is a manufactured boyband like any other. Their content is scripted and their music and concepts are chosen for them by a team in a company. They even read their so called speeches from a teleprompter LOL. Most kpop groups have a member who is more involved in writing and production, the extent will never be revealed. There is a lot of plagiarism and ghost writing in that industry.
As much as their deluded fans want to say they are different, people won’t be buying it. Espcially not with the recent bubblegum pop they have been putting out.
Exactly ! Even their 'thank you' speeches during the concerts are kinda scripted, to be honest. My own experience during their Wings concert was that they never seemed to be 'sincere'. If something like this is already planned, what more to say about their music ?
Oh well.

Truthteller

Veteran

They will gross 240-250 million from the love/speak yourself tour, over a two year period. This year alone they will have grossed 100 million USD, more if they add new concert dates. It is ridiculous that they earn double as much for the same attendace in the US compared to Brazil, shows how arbitrary and unncessarily expensive the ticket prices are. They could set any price and the fans would still be buying, hence breaking records despite lower attendance compared to some other artists. After the US, Japan and Europe gives them the most expensive tickets. They are still not close to one direction’s record though, they earned 500 million USD over a two year period touring with lower ticket prices. Where are they now? It doesn’t say anything about logetivity. Justin bieber cancelled 14 stadium dates on Purpose tour due to anxiety and deprssion, otherwise he would have grossed over 350 million USD. He still grossed 275 million. Where is he now? Gone for 3 years now, depressed and on drugs. Doesn’t mean they are part of the elite really.

Deadlylady

Established
They will gross 240-250 million from the love/speak yourself tour, over a two year period. This year alone they will have grossed 100 million USD, more if they add new concert dates. It is ridiculous that they earn double as much for the same attendace in the US compared to Brazil, shows how arbitrary and unncessarily expensive the ticket prices are. They could set any price and the fans would still be buying, hence breaking records despite lower attendance compared to some other artists. After the US, Japan and Europe gives them the most expensive tickets. They are still not close to one direction’s record though, they earned 500 million USD over a two year period touring with lower ticket prices. Where are they now? It doesn’t say anything about logetivity. Justin bieber cancelled 14 stadium dates on Purpose tour due to anxiety and deprssion, otherwise he would have grossed over 350 million USD. He still grossed 275 million. Where is he now? Gone for 3 years now, depressed and on drugs. Doesn’t mean they are part of the elite really.
Its just to hype up nothing more. We all know what they really are. Money doesn't bring happiness and those celebrities are the perfect example.

Last edited:

Deadlylady

Established
Look at how very few people know about them in ny.

at 9:34 they ask a girl which member she like and she chose Kook and he ask her why. And she says "I don't know the others ones look kinda creepy" lol.

11:36 there are 2 spanish girls and they ask if the members are girls or men.

That's a really interesting video to see people's real reaction.

And this is how much points they got from the people on the streets.

1561905104409.png

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran

at 9:34 they ask a girl which member she like and she chose Kook and he ask her why. And she says "I don't know the others ones look kinda creepy" lol.

Funny how noone expect the gay dudes knew them. They knew them cause they had dressed them and seemed to like Jimin the most, of course. But Jin far surpassed everyone else, so maybe he is the true visual after all. In all fairness they chose a good picture of him.

Chic

Veteran

cadiz

Star

And this is how much points they got from the people on the streets.

View attachment 23568
But look at the first guy in the video and how scared he is..... "chose wisely because they have crazy fans they gonna fucking kill you"....LOL Armys really got a reputation, people too scared to say something negative because they get atacked by the fans

In this case the fans are more famous than the group....... o_O

mean

Established
But look at the first guy in the video and how scared he is..... "chose wisely because they have crazy fans they gonna fucking kill you"....LOL Armys really got a reputation, people too scared to say something negative because they get atacked by the fans

In this case the fans are more famous than the group....... o_O
In my country people know fans as"those crazy bxtches" on twitter. Bts are just known as their chinese idols, no one know how many members there are or any of their songs.
The truth is that there are not popular globally, its just their fans are very loud and always promote them (also salties as fxck bc exo got invited to met american president instead of their oppas)

Kseniyawww

Rookie
This made me laugh lol fans are so freaking delusional and I hate it let them date whoever who CARES
Apparently it was Jackson Got7
The girls instagram is mersmercie
View attachment 23498
That is her bio
Also if Kpop artists are dating non famous girls like her do they know about the illuminati and what goes on
I don't think they know if they are not dating for a long period of time. Plus they take a vow of silence and if you break it you'll have to deal with the consequences.
I remember that rapper xxxtentacion's gf spilled he was a satanist. But he already was going against the system trying to expose theus use if the vibration, beaten his other gf saying it is not him at those moments and all the women he dated knew it. And then he died. So if you don't want to end your life, you should keep your mouth closed.

In my country people know fans as"those crazy bxtches" on twitter. Bts are just known as their chinese idols, no one know how many members there are or any of their songs.
The truth is that there are not popular globally, its just their fans are very loud and always promote them (also salties as fxck bc exo got invited to met american president instead of their oppas)
Exactly the same where I live and I am glad although one of my friend loves them and idk why they dont even do her type of music
I don't think they know if they are not dating for a long period of time. Plus they take a vow of silence and if you break it you'll have to deal with the consequences.
I remember that rapper xxxtentacion's gf spilled he was a satanist. But he already was going against the system trying to expose theus use if the vibration, beaten his other gf saying it is not him at those moments and all the women he dated knew it. And then he died. So if you don't want to end your life, you should keep your mouth closed.
Thanks
Wow thats messed up man bless those girls
Goodness im hating the industry more and more
ive lost my sympathy for bts now too theyre clearly alright with what theyre doing in their rich apartments and most of them show no sympathy Theyve lost all my respect and any type of hope i ever had