BTS discussion thread

softpower

Established
But you said it yourself " They are wired to be promiscuous, therefore they cant indulge and enjoy romance." In the other hand straight people are not wired like that. It's just society, peer pressure, movies/shows social media etc that lead people to go that direction. And also a lot of them aren't like that.

I don't have close friends that are like that. So yes maybe this doesn't include all of them but a majority is I feel like. The other day I watched this documentary about this 70 something year old korean guy. He explained it all very clearly.

By "wired to be promiscuous" I meant specific individuals that are just born with that trait. Not the entire group they belong to, its a misunderstanding.

And stop saying straight people arent like that, for God's sake. Straight people are the reason gays and transgenders are alive on the first place. You talk like straight people are angels that haven't fucked all these centuries to give birth to this messed up world we are in today. Who gave birth to all of the prostitutes and studs ? Saint Jesus ?

softpower

Established
gay men always have their eyes on hot guys, i dont know about you but i dont think gay guys are that loyal to their partners, gay girls are extremely loyal, i can see and feel that, but gay guys have a tendency to drool over other hot guys and always have sexual fantasies with them (but thats from my personal experience) so gay guys are definetly perverted, thats why i dont like gay guys sometimes, but bisexuals or other sexualities doesnt give off that "james charles" vibes (not the thing about him turning straight men to gay, but the thing that he always drool over straight or hot guys and always have sexual fantasies with them and tries to get their attention and flirt with them 24/7), though i know some bisexuals who sometimes gives off that vibes but not as much. gay guys are untrustworthy imo.
If we base our opinions on what we see gays doing on YouTube, we'd just be stereotyping and lying to ourselves. James Charles and other gay celebs are the worst depiction of lgbt community. James is one of the disgraces of our society, just like everyone like him. Irl most gays are not like that. They dont wear fishnets and walk around with rainbow makeup on a daily basis, asking to suck every dick on existence. They are normal people. If you want REAL gay icons, follow those like Jim Parsons, married to the love of his life for many years now and one of the few celebs that are down to earth and dont flaunt their sex life at any chance they get. Many more gays than you assume are like him. Trust me.

Monogamy in the strictest sense is not as common among gays as it is among heterosexual and lesbian couples. You will find that many of them still indulge in group or anonymous s** despite being in “committed” relationships. Their explanation: S** and romance are two separate things. So cheating is only when you get emotionally and physically involved with someone, not if you have a one night stand, eapecially if your partner is aware of it, even worse you do it together. I have heard too many accounts of gay couples indulging in group s** together as a couple with other men. HIV/STD statistics don’t lie, they are much more prevalent among men who have sex with men regardless pf labels. Receptive anal s** itself is a very risky, it can cause damage to your rectum and transfer a lot of deadly organisms. Just think about how painful it can be to be constipated, let alone have foreign objects inserted in a place meant for defecation. It is simply not anatomically developed for this purpose.

People think that gays don’t care about youth and beauty, but they do in fact and way more than married/coupled straight people. They are men after all and visually stimulated. That is why a lot of them suffer from body dysmorphia and and have an inherent fear of aging. 50% of gay men over 40 are single and have a hard time finding a life time partner because they get shunned by their own community. And many of them, not all tend to be quite bitchy and mean, not only to others but to each other. Depression, suicide and other mental problems are much more common among gay and bisexual men, even in places where gay marriage is legal and celebrated like where I live.
Ofc there are going to be problems like that. Gay marriage legalizing is a millenial thing, and people are still getting used to it, even gays. No one has enough experience to act on such new situations that come with the liberty.

But the thing we forget is, this is not some new age revolution. The history is just repeating itself. Straight people had it the same way with this when divorce was legalized last century. People started divorcing like crazy. There was outrage, society was being called immoral and degraded. Then promiscuity, drugs, experimentation and depression followed on the 80's and 90's. Many people started seeing sex as sth casual and liberating. More and more people looked for hookups and carpe diem adventures. Its normal. The more freedom, the more problems. People dont know what to do with it sometimes.

But should we call most straight people that lived in those times promiscuous, immoral and crackheads ? Absolutely no. All I'm saying is it doesn't matter the sexuality, some people will always be more promiscuous than others, no matter the conditions. Its just a revolution of freedom gives them a better way to do it.

Last edited:

Scars512

Established
If we base our opinions on what we see gays doing on YouTube, we'd just be stereotyping and lying to ourselves. James Charles and other gay celebs are the worst depiction of lgbt community. James is one of the disgraces of our society, just like everyone like him. Irl most gays are not like that. They dont wear fishnets and walk around with rainbow makeup on a daily basis, asking to suck every dick on existence. They are normal people. If you want REAL gay icons, follow those like Jim Parsons, married to the love of his life for many years now and one of the few celebs that are down to earth and dont flaunt their sex life at any chance they get. Many more gays than you assume are like him. Trust me.

Ofc there are going to be problems like that. Gay marriage legalizing is a millenial thing, and people are still getting used to it, even gays. No one has enough experience to act on such new situations that come with the liberty.

But the thing we forget is, this is not some new age revolution. The history is just repeating itself. Straight people had it the same way with this when divorce was legalized last century. People started divorcing like crazy. There was outrage, society was being called immoral and degraded. Then promiscuity, drugs, experimentation and depression followed on the 80's and 90's. Many people started seeing sex as sth casual and liberating. More and more people looked for hookups and carpe diem adventures. Its normal. The more freedom, the more problems. People dont know what to do with it sometimes.

But should we call most straight people that lived in those times promiscuous, immoral and crackheads ? Absolutely no. All I'm saying is it doesn't matter the sexuality, some people will always be more promiscuous than others, no matter the conditions. Its just a revolution of freedom gives them a better way to do it.
The problem though is in society normalizing that type of behavior. Has it always existed? Yes -- straight or gay, promiscuity has been a thing for the entire human history. After all, they don't call prostitution the oldest profession for nothing. What is the real issue (and why so many people have problems with the LGBQT community) is that they are trying to indoctrinate young kids to teach them that this behavior is normal and it isn't. Humans are generally monogamous creatures. We may not always mate for a lifetime, but we are at least serial monogamists. The fact that some people fall outside the norm doesn't change the basics of our biology. They are aberrations, nothing more. We should treat them with compassion, but we don't have to change science to spare them hurt feelings.

That is part of the reason groups like BTS are a bad influence. They are normalizing this "skin ship" and the concept of gender fluidity. Tolerance for abnormal behavior is one thing. Promoting it as normal or natural -- even if it is only encouraging "experimentation" -- is wrong. And I highly suspect that it is designed to create psychological confusion and angst to make people more vulnerable to manipulation in other areas. They are also trying to increase the number of potential partners. When you see comments on videos about BTS turning guys gay -- yes, it is joking, sort of. But it is increasingly putting into the minds of kids that sexuality is a choice and a fluid one at that. That honestly is not true. Going against your nature is psychologically harmful for you. That's one of the reasons I support gay marriage. I think it is far worse to force gays into the closet and into marriages of convenience to cover up being gay than it is to let people be who they are. I don't want to do that to gay people -- but, by the same token, I don't want them forcing straight people to claim that we are all a little bit bi or other non-sense that I've heard them promote.

wow

Veteran
i dont base them with a youtube influencer, all im saying is that most gay guys ive met have more tendencies to drool over hot guys and has more sexual fantasies than straight guys, and i took an example for james charles, though i strongly disagree that gay people wear makeup and cross dress all the time and showing their butts at coachella, its based on the person's fashion sense, all im saying is that gay guys is drooling over hot guys a lot and theyre not ashamed to show it, if i took an examole from bt$, its how nj and jm is thristy over shawn mended and calling him handsome, and how in b0n voy4ge, all of the members drool over that one muscular guy at the boat because his body is exposed and they can see his abs, and they go like "woaaah :0", thats why i think gay men is hard to be reliable if in a relationship, but i know some of them are loyal, we cant type them based on stereotypes either because people are different but this is just how i see gay dudes.

softpower

Established
The problem though is in society normalizing that type of behavior. Has it always existed? Yes -- straight or gay, promiscuity has been a thing for the entire human history. After all, they don't call prostitution the oldest profession for nothing. What is the real issue (and why so many people have problems with the LGBQT community) is that they are trying to indoctrinate young kids to teach them that this behavior is normal and it isn't. Humans are generally monogamous creatures. We may not always mate for a lifetime, but we are at least serial monogamists. The fact that some people fall outside the norm doesn't change the basics of our biology. They are aberrations, nothing more. We should treat them with compassion, but we don't have to change science to spare them hurt feelings.

That is part of the reason groups like BTS are a bad influence. They are normalizing this "skin ship" and the concept of gender fluidity. Tolerance for abnormal behavior is one thing. Promoting it as normal or natural -- even if it is only encouraging "experimentation" -- is wrong. And I highly suspect that it is designed to create psychological confusion and angst to make people more vulnerable to manipulation in other areas. They are also trying to increase the number of potential partners. When you see comments on videos about BTS turning guys gay -- yes, it is joking, sort of. But it is increasingly putting into the minds of kids that sexuality is a choice and a fluid one at that. That honestly is not true. Going against your nature is psychologically harmful for you. That's one of the reasons I support gay marriage. I think it is far worse to force gays into the closet and into marriages of convenience to cover up being gay than it is to let people be who they are. I don't want to do that to gay people -- but, by the same token, I don't want them forcing straight people to claim that we are all a little bit bi or other non-sense that I've heard them promote.
True, I agree in the concept of fluidity. One should try to think for himself and discover his sexuality by his own terms. I dislike the fact that millenials think sexuality can't be defined. Ofc it can, you dumb, you're either gay, straight or bi. There's no in between. Its wrong to be called a demi or pansexual or whatever they call themselves. Cause it doesn't exist. You either like P or D or both, you can't experiment and then decide which side you are on.

However, one's body is something everyone cherishes for himself. No one will force you to lose virginity to a gay, unless you want to. Those kids who get indoctrinated are the ones who tend to have bi tendencies, so there is nothing we can do about them. Some kids are like that. It is what it is.

cadiz

Star

you made a very revealing comment about your daughter not long ago that is basically the main reason why this agenda is dangerous
Not a coincidence we see it everywhere in the media right now

about BTS I have discussed this before.....who is the BTS member who does the most gay and sexual fanservice??? JIMIN
At the same time.....who is the member who acts more like a CHILD and likes to sleep on cribs?? JIMIN

Do we see something wrong and disturbing here????? Its not a coincidence that the most infantilized member is the one who promotes the sexual fanservice the most....

Go on social media and see how many fans like to infantilize Jimin but at the same time they like to imagine him being fucked by all his bandmates at the same time (sorry for my language but its true)
Now if you think Jimin fanservice has no negative consequences on the minds of kids you are simply wrong

softpower

Established
i dont base them with a youtube influencer, all im saying is that most gay guys ive met have more tendencies to drool over hot guys and has more sexual fantasies than straight guys, and i took an example for james charles, though i strongly disagree that gay people wear makeup and cross dress all the time and showing their butts at coachella, its based on the person's fashion sense, all im saying is that gay guys is drooling over hot guys a lot and theyre not ashamed to show it, if i took an examole from bt$, its how nj and jm is thristy over shawn mended and calling him handsome, and how in b0n voy4ge, all of the members drool over that one muscular guy at the boat because his body is exposed and they can see his abs, and they go like "woaaah :0", thats why i think gay men is hard to be reliable if in a relationship, but i know some of them are loyal, we cant type them based on stereotypes either because people are different but this is just how i see gay dudes.
Gay men are the same as men who drool over other girls and call them sexy. What's wrong with stating someone is hot though ? We are all sexual beings by the end of the day.

softpower

Established
you made a very revealing comment about your daughter not long ago that is basically the main reason why this agenda is dangerous
Not a coincidence we see it everywhere in the media right now

about BTS I have discussed this before.....who is the BTS member who does the most gay and sexual fanservice??? JIMIN
At the same time.....who is the member who acts more like a CHILD and likes to sleep on cribs?? JIMIN

Do we see something wrong and disturbing here????? Its not a coincidence that the most infantilized member is the one who promotes the sexual fanservice the most....

Go on social media and see how many fans like to infantilize Jimin but at the same time they like to imagine him being fucked by all his bandmates at the same time (sorry for my language but its true)
Now if you think Jimin fanservice has no negative consequences on the minds of kids you are simply wrong
Infantilizing and sexualizing of the members is PURELY FAN-MADE.
Aren't you forgetting the fact that FANS are the one who stay up late writing 18+ fanfics about them or want their oppas to act cute and drink banana milk ?

The members clearly don't like any of that bullshit and it shows. They want to act their age, but they can't. They just fulfill their fans fantasies. Its not their fault the fans are perverted as fuck.

I don't remember anyone infantilizing Jimin in debut days and that is because of the concept. And that concept turned out a flop. The moment the concept changed, fans started to fantasize the most deranged shit imaginable. They are a business and their job is to satisfy their clients, thats why we have degraded to this level of craziness. But the clients are the ones who set the standards. The boys have crazy sexual energy ofc, but fans are also sexual beings on the other hand.

Taehyung literally wept to grow a beard and act manly, but fans like them as kids better. We should point the finger at our own fandom before we judge them why they do fanservice.

Fans have internalized p***philia and fetish problems, that's it.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
Gay men are the same as men who drool over other girls and call them sexy. What's wrong with stating someone is hot though ? We are all sexual beings by the end of the day.
yes, i stated that before but as i said, gay men are more open about it, straight guys isnt as much, now can we end this?

Aren't you forgetting the fact that FANS are the one who stay up late writing 18+ fanfics about them or want their oppas to act cute and drink banana milk ?

The members clearly don't like any of that bullshit and it shows. They want to act their age, but they can't. They just fulfill their fans fantasies. Its not their fault the fans are perverted as fuck.

I don't remember anyone infantilizing Jimin in debut days and that is because of the concept. And that concept turned out a flop. The moment the concept changed, fans started to fantasize the most deranged shit imaginable. They are a business and their job is to satisfy their clients, thats why we have degraded to this level of craziness. But the clients are the ones who set the standards. The boys have crazy sexual energy ofc, but fans are also sexual beings on the other hand.

Taehyung literally wept to grow a beard and act manly, but fans like them as kids better. We should point the finger at our own fandom before we judge them why they do fanservice.

your point of view is blowing my mind. yes, fans are crazy perverted, but its because of the company over sexualizing them and also the member's sexual energies, you stated that the members have pure sexual energies and then you go on and blame it all on the armys? its not their fault that they are too attached, bt$ is playing with their subconsious at this point and it is messing them up, i blame the three of them tbh but its almost fully the companys and the boys' fault, they are pushing that agenda to young girls and made songs that contains subliminals to be obsessed with them, and they dont act innocent just for fans, its because the company is pushing ped0philia to sell them out and fans goes with it because thats what the company has been feeding them, yet there are some young fans who doesnt really like being sexual but the boys goes on concert being perverted and flirting with each other, that really affected fans' minds and views about them. you clearly forgot that the company is pushing the though to sexualize the boys in fans' minds and also bt$ using attraction spells. but overall, the three of them are at fault, theyre toxic trinity afterall.

cadiz

Star
Aren't you forgetting the fact that FANS are the one who stay up late writing fanfics about them or want their oppas to act cute and drink banana milk ?

The members clearly don't like any of that bullshit. They want to act their age, but they can't. They just fulfill their fans fantasies. Its not their fault the fans are perverted as fuck.

I don't remember anyone infantilizing Jimin in debut days and that is because of the concept. The moment the concept changes, fans start to fantasize the most deranged shit imaginable. They are a business and their job is to satisfy their clients, thats why we have degraded to this level of craziness. But the clients are the ones who set the standards.

"The members clearly don't like any of that bullshit. They want to act their age, but they can't. They just fulfill their fans fantasies. Its not their fault the fans are perverted as fuck."

Disagree, because fulfilling those pedo fantasies makes them 100% guilty.....if Jimin didnt act like child then the perverted fans wouldnt have material to fap about
JM acts like a child and the next minute he acts like a whore with every man who touches him....thats why his fanservice is the most dangerous

of course he is a puppet following instructions........but I dont care about how he "really" feels... to me the only important thing is the effect his actions have on kids.
The thread is derailed so I will end my argument here.....Agree to disagree

NotDelulu

Established
So the game came out today and millions of fans are obsessing over it. They have been playing non stop for 6 hours already.

I knew it would be creepy but didn't know it would be that bad.
First, they expose vulnerable members and ridicule their struggles - like jimin practicing on extreme diet and collapsing

Also the game is suggestive and the "members" are flirting a lot in a weird way

People are confused and angry. the app doesn't allow to take screenshots and uses up over half a giga of space and I haven't downloaded but I bet it breaches users privacy and collects whole lot of personal data. I will update more but it looks like no wonder this has been in the works for years. It is another way to get hold of fans and make them get addicted to the game, while taking advantage of the members in any way the please

Efit: discussion is everywhere which is great. They have many young fans who went or going through struggles and the game us triggering them.

Attachments

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
hots and uses up over half a giga of space and I haven't downloaded but I bet it breaches users privacy and collects whole lot of personal data. I will update more but it looks like no wonder this has been in the works for years. It is another way to get hold of fans and make them get addicted to the game, while taking advantage of the members in any way the please
yes they collect data with those things.....do not download that app to protect your info ;)
and that screenshot of Suga's huge face is so scary

its sure fans will get addicted because they can control their oppas and this gives them new BTS material...they will be playing in school and everywhere
Big Hit are experts in manipulation of kids minds

softpower

Established
yes, i stated that before but as i said, gay men are more open about it, straight guys isnt as much, now can we end this?

your point of view is blowing my mind. yes, fans are crazy perverted, but its because of the company over sexualizing them and also the member's sexual energies, you stated that the members have pure sexual energies and then you go on and blame it all on the armys? its not their fault that they are too attached, bt$ is playing with their subconsious at this point and it is messing them up, i blame the three of them tbh but its almost fully the companys and the boys' fault, they are pushing that agenda to young girls and made songs that contains subliminals to be obsessed with them, and they dont act innocent just for fans, its because the company is pushing ped0philia to sell them out and fans goes with it because thats what the company has been feeding them, yet there are some young fans who doesnt really like being sexual but the boys goes on concert being perverted and flirting with each other, that really affected fans' minds and views about them. you clearly forgot that the company is pushing the though to sexualize the boys in fans' minds and also bt$ using attraction spells. but overall, the three of them are at fault, theyre toxic trinity afterall.
FOR THE LAST TIME, READ THIS FUCKING POST CAREFULLY AND START REFLECTING, PEOPLE.

No one can indoctrinate you unless you want to be indoctrinated. The company is nuts with the gay agenda, but it doesn't mean every fan is a hardcore shipper and reads dirty fanfics. Some fans just like them for their music or lyrics and thats it. Not everyone is a perv.

Some fans ENJOY the infantilizing and sexualizing , thats why they do it. How come a 12yo girl imagines all the sex positions in Kamasutra the members fuck on but doesn't know that writing and reading 18+ fanfics is wrong ? These kids are perverted cause they enjoy perversion on the first place. Dont act like kids are angels that can get affected and lose their innocence off everything. Humans are born with certain traits. Kids do have a CORE personality, for FUCK's sake, they are not soulless dolls.

Bts doesn't make them perverted and twisted. They just harness this part of their energy for their personal benefits and throw some satanic agenda here and there. Who gets affected, wants to be affected. Some victims enjoy being victims. But they were perverted, bts didn't do shit for that. Sexual energy is what they are after. That's why they need young adults and kids. They have fresh energy at that age, and they just feed off that. But don't forget that these fans are gladly offering it to them, cause they enjoy it too. They may try to penetrate innocent brains but...

Guess what ? Not all fans dont like their gay photoshoots, weird clothes or their squeaky ass voices. IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT, THEY JUST DON'T FUCKING LIKE IT. It's not rocket science.

When I was a teenager I had a lot of urges, but I never acted on them, cause I felt wrong and perverted. I liked 1D back in the days, but that didn't make me fantasize about them, no matter how much fanfics girls wrote about them. Everyone judges for themselves. That's the way I judged it. Now I've grown up enough to explore my sexuality in a more objective manner. I have still to learn, but I try my best to be comfortable with the fantasies and let them fade away on their own.

Yes, bts are addictive, but it also depends on the type of person you are. Some teens will never like them, even if you shove them down their throats 24/7.

If you say that they leave you no choice but to like them, that is true but also false in a point. They have been pretty straightforward with everything, but only through their lyrics and symbols. They can't tell it to your face about every shit they do. Maybe if fans read into them more, they would open their eyes. But they don't want to. They are too busy fighting over ships. But that's their choice.

You can't blame them for not leaving you any choice. If we were that worthless and manipulated to the core, this thread wouldn't exist on the first place and all of us would be streaming Dream Glow and fawning over Jungkook abs.

There are going to be people that like them and that are vulnerable to their agenda. Like any other agenda there are always followers. Even Hitler had a whole country that thought like him. But the fact that they fall victims means they actually enjoy that type of reality and you can't take it away from them. Its stupid to think you can change armys minds. Those who are in a dilemma, sooner or later will find this thread and realize the truth.

Bts or whoever else can never affect your personality more than your own power allows them to. Personally, I admit I am affected only physically, but not mentally. Never been, never will. The same about the kids, if they want, they will. If they don't, they won't.

Last edited:

softpower

Established
So the game came out today and millions of fans are obsessing over it. They have been playing non stop for 6 hours already.

I knew it would be creepy but didn't know it would be that bad.
First, they expose vulnerable members and ridicule their struggles - like jimin practicing on extreme diet and collapsing

Also the game is suggestive and the "members" are flirting a lot in a weird way

People are confused and angry. the app doesn't allow to take screenshots and uses up over half a giga of space and I haven't downloaded but I bet it breaches users privacy and collects whole lot of personal data. I will update more but it looks like no wonder this has been in the works for years. It is another way to get hold of fans and make them get addicted to the game, while taking advantage of the members in any way the please

Efit: discussion is everywhere which is great. They have many young fans who went or going through struggles and the game us triggering them.
Okay sorry to say it, but no normal person, brainwashed or not, would ever be this psychopathic on the first place. This game is pure stalking and treating members like lab hamsters that can be manipulated. These people clearly don't have the slightest empathy and feelings towards the human being. Those who play are exactly those fans who would throw the boys under the bus and burn their albums when they get engaged. I swear to God, I didn't know humans could be this insensitive.

fuck this shit, anyone wants to join me on Mars ? I just lost all hope in humanity.

softpower

Established
Well,you'll have martians for company there.:p
And yes,this game is encouraging psychopathic tendencies.Now all the players can be sasaengs.Yay.*sarcasm*
Well, who knew Hell would be a place on earth ? I bet Martians have some bomb ass technology that can eliminate stupidity from one's brain and live happily ever after.

Might as well fuck around and sacrifice my family to Satan at this rate, lmao. Mars looks like the heaven I will never get.

Scars512

Established
FOR THE LAST TIME, READ THIS FUCKING POST CAREFULLY AND START REFLECTING, PEOPLE.

No one can indoctrinate you unless you want to be indoctrinated. The company is nuts with the gay agenda, but it doesn't mean every fan is a hardcore shipper and reads dirty fanfics. Some fans just like them for their music or lyrics and thats it. Not everyone is a perv.

Some fans ENJOY the infantilizing and sexualizing , thats why they do it. How come a 12yo girl imagines all the sex positions in Kamasutra the members fuck on but doesn't know that writing and reading 18+ fanfics is wrong ? These kids are perverted cause they enjoy perversion on the first place. Dont act like kids are angels that can get affected and lose their innocence off everything. Humans are born with certain traits. Kids do have a CORE personality, for FUCK's sake, they are not soulless dolls.

Bts doesn't make them perverted and twisted. They just harness this part of their energy for their personal benefits and throw some satanic agenda here and there. Who gets affected, wants to be affected. Some victims enjoy being victims. But they were perverted, bts didn't do shit for that. Sexual energy is what they are after. That's why they need young adults and kids. They have fresh energy at that age, and they just feed off that. But don't forget that these fans are gladly offering it to them, cause they enjoy it too. They may try to penetrate innocent brains but...

Guess what ? Not all fans dont like their gay photoshoots, weird clothes or their squeaky ass voices. IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT, THEY JUST DON'T FUCKING LIKE IT. It's not rocket science.

When I was a teenager I had a lot of urges, but I never acted on them, cause I felt wrong and perverted. I liked 1D back in the days, but that didn't make me fantasize about them, no matter how much fanfics girls wrote about them. Everyone judges for themselves. That's the way I judged it. Now I've grown up enough to explore my sexuality in a more objective manner. I have still to learn, but I try my best to be comfortable with the fantasies and let them fade away on their own.

Yes, bts are addictive, but it also depends on the type of person you are. Some teens will never like them, even if you shove them down their throats 24/7.

If you say that they leave you no choice but to like them, that is true but also false in a point. They have been pretty straightforward with everything, but only through their lyrics and symbols. They can't tell it to your face about every shit they do. Maybe if fans read into them more, they would open their eyes. But they don't want to. They are too busy fighting over ships. But that's their choice.

You can't blame them for not leaving you any choice. If we were that worthless and manipulated to the core, this thread wouldn't exist on the first place and all of us would be streaming Dream Glow and fawning over Jungkook abs.

There are going to be people that like them and that are vulnerable to their agenda. Like any other agenda there are always followers. Even Hitler had a whole country that thought like him. But the fact that they fall victims means they actually enjoy that type of reality and you can't take it away from them. Its stupid to think you can change armys minds. Those who are in a dilemma, sooner or later will find this thread and realize the truth.

Bts or whoever else can never affect your personality more than your own power allows them to. Personally, I admit I am affected only physically, but not mentally. Never been, never will. The same about the kids, if they want, they will. If they don't, they won't.
I disagree. People being manipulated don't know that they are being manipulated. If they knew it, they could choose to participate or not. Do some fans willingly participate knowing how the industry works? Sure. Those people can't be saved because they don't want to be saved. Young, impressionable fans who don't have a clue how sick and perverted this industry really is, though, are being GROOMED to be as sick and perverted as the fucks who run the BTS show and other entertainer tools of this illuminati shit show. I mean, we are on a website which exposes the ways in which these sick fucks PROGRAM people's minds using symbolism. We are just lucky that somehow we got exposed to the truth and we chose to open our eyes to it. But, for most of us -- we didn't wake up all on our own. We read an article or watched a video or had a friend who told us about this. Hopefully we are all sharing this information -- in whatever way we can -- with other people. Not everyone is going to be receptive to it because as the saying goes, "it is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them that they have been fooled". People don't like to admit when they've been manipulated or taken advantage of. Sometimes the truth is a bitter pill to swallow. Especially when you are young and your idol turns out to be a satanist and pushing an occult agenda.

I simply cannot take the attitude that, well, if they were smart -- they'd be like us and wouldn't fall for it -- so it is their own damn fault. I don't think their failure to see BTS for what they really are means that they must like being perverted and are asking for it, so it isn't really BTS's fault. There is no need for BTS to cloak their message in secrecy and symbolism and obscure occult and literature references if there is nothing wrong with their message. They know it is messed up and that's why they do it. Pied pipers leading the children away ...

mean

Established
KAWSHOLIDAY
View attachment 23437
By the way, I wonder why BT5 don't have separate accounts for themselves in Insta like, for example, EKZO members.
Its all agenda to show how they are close and united.
They are all suposedly livin together bc they love each other (lol we all know its not true and they have separated home since they got enough money to pay one)

softpower

Established
I came across this article from someone who followed kpop and were on the verge of having homo tendencies.They finally got over those feelings and they thanks god for that.
In their own words,
"The spirit of Homosexuality and the spirit of lesbianism is transferred via TOUCH and MEDIA. I also was watching K-pop artists at this time, and the female celebrities were the first ones to open this gateway via their idolization. I started to develop female crushes on these idols that somehow turned me to see girls differently. This is the devil’s strategy for the gay agenda to destroy this current generation and the generations to come. I pray for those deceived to have their eyes open to the truth and not listen to their carnal flesh or their feelings. Feelings may be strong, but they will lead you to HELL. Just because feelings exist doesn’t mean they are the truth.The devil somehow used to keep stirring up this spirit of lesbianism that was tormenting and enticing me through K-pop, celebrities (like Fifth Harmony)..."
"I would say to beware of the spirit of perversion, lesbianism, and homosexuality- they can be transferred through media and physical touching and are embodied in the form of a fantasy- constantly with you, enticing and tormenting you."

source

So,you can see how people are getting influenced by this subliminal messaging.
Faulting the fans for everything is a bit severe.
It's like the 'provocative clothing leads to r**e' argument and victim blaming.

It maybe true that the fans already have those inklings,but the ideas suggested and promoted by the company are what is fuelling those fantasies.After all,everyone has everything in one's mind.Your surroundings and your programming decides which set of values and ideas you pick up.And the subliminals and fan service are leading the vulnerable astray.

Just like they say in the movie 'inception',you only need to put an idea into the subject's mind and it can grow to define or destroy the subject.The idea here being fantasies.
I still stand my point for some things. But still I believe if one has brains enough to do some research they might as well realize illuminati is not some nutjob fanfiction. Information is out there, it's just people don't conspire enough to read it. People would rather live pretty lies and call us crazy, than step out of their comfort zone. And that is their problem, not mine. I may feel pity for fans who do research but still don't understand the symbology, but not for the ones who use bts to keep their pants wet and their fantasies dirty. Anyways...

Even us, we say we want the truth, but not everyone may handle the truth. Can you handle it ? I personally am 100% ready for whatever may be.

But I have to admit I am not perfect or unbiased either. I look forward to reading some alchemy and occult books during summer and hopefully I will make a very detailed analysis on this matter as soon as I can. That Magic Shop VCR caught my eye, cause it had some visual alchemy and chakra stuff, so I am sure I will find something related. Expect a word from me.

Last edited: