BTS discussion thread

mean

Established
You guys,do you know about madame shim?
@craniumind posted about her in j0nghyun's thread.
Apparently,she owns one of the most luxurious brands in sk,l1noui.
Runs celebrity prostitution circles,has many aliases.She is basically a madam.
She has close connections with the top ceos and other powerful people in sk.
And get this,most of the celeb deaths in sk have connections to her,including j0nghyun.
And the icing on the cake is she is heavily involved with disp@tch which inturn is heavily involved with bigshit.
Do you see where this is going?
The connection to j's death.:eek:
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/meet-madam-shim-woman-controlling-koreas-entertainment-politics-journalism/
Let me make the connection, so bighit paid dispatch,dispatch asked this women to eliminate jonghyun. In exchange they would promote her brand
Did i understood well?

BTS*is*BAE

Rookie
*sigh*
No one lets you participate in rituals unless you want to, that's why you sell your soul for it. Demon-alien or whatever shit they on are meant to give you power over people, all those stones on their rings, the belts, their clothes, even their eyes harness energy from the fans. That's the whole point of selling your soul ! It has something to do with alchemy, from what I have figured.

They have people screaming out their names, girls who think of them 24/7 and you think they haven't found a way to collect all of this mental energy ? Bitch, they are draining their fans alive. Their fans are no longer human beings, they stream, eat, sleep, breathe bts. They come out with concussions and amnesia after their concerts. How the fuck is that "not power" ?

Now ofc, not all the power goes to them, but that is typically elite, so nothing new here. The elite is mostly interested on the agenda spread, so the other fair share of power goes to the company and boys.

Dont think they are vulnerable cause they dress like flower innocent boys and look like submissive beings. That's just the compromise they have with the elite. Deep down, most of people who enter the industry as preys, become predators later on life. Its a vicious cycle. First you get abused, then you learn how to abuse.

If there is one person that I somehow feel bad for is Jimin, cause he screams beta kitten from head to toe. He might have been more cruelly assaulted compared to the others, cause it shows, and he looks drugged most of the time. Maybe he enjoys it, but who knows. He reminds me of Britney Spears for some reason. Hope he doesn't end up in a asylum.
Yeah, I think maybe JM wasn't 100% on board w/ everything or maybe he was harder to get under control? And that resulted in more trauma for him.

Remember how the team mentioned he was the last official member to join before debut and they almost cut him multiple times? Seems like there were some behavioral "issues" they encountered. Could be why Tae befriended him in training school since it seems like Tae was sold out from the beginning. So Tae's been keeping an eye on JM since the start ... ? IDK just throwing out ideas. But I agree Jimin seems more shattered than the rest.

wow

Veteran
Not so black and white.:oops:
From what I gathered she is deeply involved with these s3x rings,get celebs involved in it and kind of get her way around.And when they don't comply or think of exposing her,they are suicided.And the evidence disappears mysteriously.There was even a news of a reporter investigating on prostitution in gangnam,disappearing/suiciding and it was swept under the carpet.
There were rumours of j0nghyun moving in her circles,allegedly and his suicide kind of fits with what happened to other celebs around her.
I'm just pointing out that she might very well be linked to bigshit through d1spatch and since there was already suspicion of a link b/n j's death and bt5's rise,I thought the connection might be something to think about.
And promoting her brand is more to do with publicising her services rather than bringing in actual sales.Not many have heard about her brand and it is really expensive,it seems.So,that's just her 10%,money laundering.Like you know how politicians take kickbacks by delivering overlypriced speeches.
it seems that almost everything that is linked to j0ng's death are also linked with bigshit, im pretty sure theyre into this, theyre extremely powerful after all, even got the sk president supporting them, and dispatch obeying them, so they can get away with almost everything. but im pretty sure bt$ is on this too, the first to show up to his funeral? act like theyre close to him while they actually are not? dedicated a whole dog after "how" he died? and theres people telling that the dog looks like theres demons in him, yikes.

mean

Established
it seems that almost everything that is linked to j0ng's death are also linked with bigshit, im pretty sure theyre into this, theyre extremely powerful after all, even got the sk president supporting them, and dispatch obeying them, so they can get away with almost everything. but im pretty sure bt$ is on this too, the first to show up to his funeral? act like theyre close to him while they actually are not? dedicated a whole dog after "how" he died? and theres people telling that the dog looks like theres demons in him, yikes.
Weird coincidence is that v is the only one who cried during the funeral/looked sad.
He is also the one who got the dog. There are definitively preparing smth for him.
He also sudendly got that "depression" out of nowhere.
following jong suicide.

Guys I have a question
When threatening rumours are exposed about Kpop artists are they even true or are they a way to tarnish their image and at what point would a Kpop artist know they were part of the Illuminati if they didn’t have any association beforehand
Also I agree about the fan ideology it’s acc scary even as a fan I never streamed or used up all my money to buy albums etc but a lot of fans are brainwashed as if part of a robot association to literally stay up all night at 14 / 15 years old and use their parents credit cards to buy gifts I find it terrifying and it’s questionable what lengths they’d go to for their oppas
Also I’ve seen a lot of JYP recently it preferred him from most company bosses but since his alliance with Bighit I think the whole YG situation was a setup for JYP and Bighit to prosper and for Bighit to receive the name
Wow Kpop is a mess

Last edited:

Kseniyawww

Rookie

softpower

Established
Hard to say how real it is, it might be all made up. A little of those obsessive fans info and screenshots
I personally belive in arrogant Jin and that kj is opposite of innocent. If it's true, maybe this will help you to not feel sad for the poor little boys
Yoooooooo, I'm weak on my knees right now, chill tf down dude.

This had me crying from laughter, lmaoooo these people....

Next time put a warning 18+ sign, girl. I can't handle all my assumptions coming true all at once, loooooool :p

NotDelulu

Established
Knowing how extremely obsessive jikook shippers are I wouldn't be surprised if it's made up...
I would say that the maknae line probably had sex with each other, willingly or not.and the boy doesnt look like jimin to me in the photos to be honest

a lot of sasaengs are leaking false info for money.. who knows

cadiz

Star
Hard to say how real it is, it might be all made up. A little of those obsessive fans info and screenshots
I personally belive in arrogant Jin and that kj is opposite of innocent. If it's true, maybe this will help you to not feel sad for the poor little boys
I dont think the first guy is Jimin (nose is different)

About the JK and Jimin apartment...I heard that rumor before, that some EXO sasaeng informed about JK and Jimin seen at some apartment but this could be Jimin just visit him because as we see here they spend a lot of time together

The other rumors could be true.....an old idol said that kpop was animal kingdom...meaning that everybody has sex with everybody....but I admit the rumor about V robbing a house made me laugh :D

softpower

Established
I dont think the first guy is Jimin (nose is different)

About the JK and Jimin apartment...I heard that rumor before, that some EXO sasaeng informed about JK and Jimin seen at some apartment but this could be Jimin just visit him because as we see here they spend a lot of time together

The other rumors could be true.....an old idol said that kpop was animal kingdom...meaning that everybody has sex with everybody....but I admit the rumor of V robbing a house made me laugh :D
Lmao, "animal kingdom", that's a good one. I wonder if they keep those Ariana Grande types of journals. It must be hard to remember all the people you fucked with, might as well write it down, just in case, lol.

I don't think all of it could be true, but the fact that people are exposing their oppas having fuck buddies makes me happy nonetheless. Armys need to wake up and get out of their innocent bubbles. These saesengs are doing a good job at it, gotta preach.

With this exposing pace, I wouldn't be surprised if they have already fucked every chick in the game. "bUt oPPaS aRe innOceNt, tHey wOulD nEveR beTraY uS". Lmaooo, we gotta pray for those poor girls who still keep their ring fingers empty, they're gonna be devastated....

Last edited:

Kseniyawww

Rookie
I wasn't ready @Kseniyawww, lol! At least let me grab a teacup before you spill this kind of tea!! I wasn't prepared!

They're definitely not innocent, true or not. Can't be innocent to be in this type of business.
I've tried to find something related to the occult among all the "leaked info" but I only found who's fucking who and who is gay.
The closest was that a lot of managers beating female idols, IU is one one of them and constantly beaten by the her manage and nobody cares. (This might be hinting on the real slavery there)And some child trainees prostitution, but nothing about satanism.

NotDelulu

Established
I've tried to find something related to the occult among all the "leaked info" but I only found who's fucking who and who is gay.
The closest was that a lot of managers beating female idols, IU is one one of them and constantly beaten by the her manage and nobody cares. (This might be hinting on the real slavery there)And some child trainees prostitution, but nothing about satanism.
I 200% believe in underage trainees prostitution.. that industry is twisted

Kseniyawww

Rookie
Lmao, "animal kingdom", that's a good one. I wonder if they keep those Ariana Grande types of journals. It must be hard to remember all the people you fucked with, might as well write it down, just in case, lol.

I don't think all of it could be true, but the fact that people are exposing their oppas having fuck buddies makes me happy nonetheless. Armys need to wake up and get out of their innocent bubbles. These saesengs are doing a good job at it, gotta preach.

With this exposing pace, I wouldn't be surprised if they have already fucked every chick in the game. "bUt oPPaS aRe innOceNt, tHey wOulD nEveR beTraY uS". Lmaooo, we gotta pray for those poor girls who still keep their ring fingers empty, they're gonna be devastated....
Exactly. And their "innocence" is one of the biggest factor that attracts the fans cs THeY ARE NoT LiKe aMerIcaNs

cadiz

Star
did you find anything on BTS boss...bang PD? or Big hit in general?
that company is too protected

Scars512

Established
Lmaooo, people forget that they have dicks on the first place.
They are men, before they are Korean, Caren. Get over it.
Some of their fans, though, are pretty young. I don't think you can fault younger girls for having that fantasy. They aren't ready to think about stuff like that and they definitely aren't ready for pictures like those alleged to be Jimin. Older teens / adult fans should know better and, honestly, I doubt that many of them would be shocked to find out that they were sleeping around.

I don' think that fans assuming that they are chaste is any worse than the fans who are shipping them. People project their own fantasies on these idols. The innocent fans choose an innocent fantasy and the more mature fans choose sexual fantasies. None of it really has anything to do with the reality of the idols themselves. It is a one-sided fan fantasy. BTS just plays to all those fantasies. It is a marketing strategy.