BTS discussion thread

BTS*is*BAE

Rookie
This is the most deranged shit I've ever seen in my life. If I saw that irl, I'd run scared to who knows where. People nowadays smh... They would gladly get eaten by a vampire just because he's named Edward Cullen. Just a simple incentive and everyone is on board to jump on the other side of hell. **facepalms aggresively**

Well, I watched it and took screen shots. They are absolutely trying to access their audience's mind/energy/spirituality/spirit/soul (whatever you want to call it) and actually encouraging people to keep that door to the mind open. Wow, just WOW. Excuse me while i go throw up in the corner.

ScreenHunter_365 Jun. 25 05.56.jpg

ScreenHunter_366 Jun. 25 05.57.jpg

ScreenHunter_367 Jun. 25 05.58.jpg

ScreenHunter_368 Jun. 25 05.59.jpg

softpower

Established
Well, I watched it and took screen shots. They are absolutely trying to access their audience's mind/energy/spirituality/spirit/soul (whatever you want to call it) and actually encouraging people to keep that door to the mind open. Wow, just WOW. Excuse me while i go throw up in the corner.

View attachment 23350

View attachment 23351

View attachment 23352

View attachment 23353
"What you want most stands behind that door."
Lmaoooo, MK Ultra glitches ? Colorful hair for each day of the week ? Sexual abuse ? Fainting on stage ? Getting possessed by some reptilian aliens ?
I'll pass. thank you, next.

softpower

Established
I feel disgusted right now.:mad:
This is satanic shit through and through,pardon my language.
I remember watching a video about a satanic music festival,it had the same vibes and messaging.
Here is the video,check from 0:46,and if you are religious,pray a little before you watch it.It is same as this bt5 shit.

Thanks for the screenshots though.:D
This is mild compared to the shit they do. This is just the part they show to the public that is not that dangerous. The real deal are child sacrifices and bathing in blood. After that, there is the sex magick kinda thing. Watch The Believers and Eyes Wide Shut for a more accurate depiction.

Edit : Found these videos, help yourselves.

Last edited:

NotDelulu

Established
So Bh are being very obvious at discriminating v AGAIN .. this person actually found all of the instances they mistreated him - not promoting his solos, cutting him from group photis etc. So again to those of you thinking he is some sort of mastermind and pulling strings.. I believe he and the rest are simple pawns with zero control over the finished product that is bts.

And bighit are preparing the ground for a messy scandal involving him, I think. I got no other explanation at this point why would they want to sabotage their most popular member

softpower

Established
So Bh are being very obvious at discriminating v AGAIN .. this person actually found all of the instances they mistreated him - not promoting his solos, cutting him from group photis etc. So again to those of you thinking he is some sort of mastermind and pulling strings.. I believe he and the rest are simple pawns with zero control over the finished product that is bts.

And bighit are preparing the ground for a messy scandal involving him, I think. I got no other explanation at this point why would they want to sabotage their most popular member
There is an AGENDA involving him, it should be common knowledge by now. Bighit can't throw Taehyung away, while he is being the most popular and praised member, they are just playing with your minds.

They have plans for him, plus you forget the fact that he is no angel. He is wicked and deranged like everybody else. The mistreatment ( though well-deserved ) is media play to collect energy. You haven't learned a thing by now smh...

They DO have control over things, not as much as their handlers, but they do have power. They practice magic, for FUCK'S SAKE. Why would they do that otherwise ?

Truthteller

Veteran

Tbh I think it is a marketing strategy. They do some members dirty, in this case a member with a lot of dedicated fans and make them stream and buy the song/video whatever out of a sense of justice or protectiveness. It is all a mind game for more $$$$. Jhope got played too but I don’t see anyone complaining on his behalf. Hence not an appropiate member for this strategy.

Last edited:

mean

Established

This account predict always everything right, they predicted jennie scandal before. Rest of "kpop prediction" account are just amateur

Last edited:

Deadlylady

Established
There were some posts a long while ago that mentioned about some 'illuminati shiner' referring to bruised eyes of celebs and how jm had one when they went to us for gr@mmy and that involves some rituals involving archons,which kind of possess these people.And then there were some other posts that mentioned that bt5 did some rituals before this comeback and that they aren't alone anymore in the body.That sounded creepy,tbh.
Anyway,recently after noticing their mk ultra glitches in the videos and some susp performances that were posted here,it made me wonder if the possession thing is actually true.Then,I remembered that in monst@x comeback stage,I think, where one of the guys looked very intense one moment and in a blink he looked all timid and laughing.Like a switch has been on/off.
Watch at 3:30......

And going back to archon possession,many say that the host kind of have reptilian eyes that you can see sometimes.
And I saw this miley's video,there were some posts about miley and blackmirror show,her eyes really looked weird.

And everyone might already know this bey0nce superbowl performance,many people say that she looked possessed.

I've already posted a video on this thread,another video of her on stage and jayz getting freaked out when she approaches him.

Well,my point is,there might be some evidence like this about bt5.Sure,most of their videos are edited,but,not so much in us,I think.But then,bigshit once it reads this will scrub off all evidence,I guess;)
First of all what is archon? This is a name made up by agnostics for demons? This is just delusion to me.
Demons possess people more easily then we think, if you don't pray, don't wash etc there is some kind of prerequisite. Coming to those rituals. They want to keep making deals with demons to earn more money & fame. They must be doing some disgusting thing indeed. Since he will ask for more each time they call them. To me this is some kind of sacrifice too. They are giving up their body for those things to control them. And also whatever they have to do in return must be getting worst each time. You really have to have no sense of humanity left in you to go along with that stuff. But that eye thing I though it was to do what the mk stuff.

In that first video I think his people told him to look like this for a certain amount of time. And then when it was done he stopped doing it. By the way that group just did a collab with french m.

The second video this all reptilian thing is fake. I mean I don't know how demons look like in their real form since we can't see them. Or are possessed people eyes change like that only god knows. But this looks fake to me and proparbly most videos like that are edited.

Also coming back the the reptilian stuff. I know I said it was fake but.
In Turkey the famous medusa tomb was found in the basilica cistern more than 100 years ago. The body was mummified, it had a human face with a body that looked like a snake. The sultan took a photo of the body and send it to the newpapers so that they can publish it. Right now there is no copy left of the newspapers that have published medusa. Maybe somebody must have took extra care of getting rid of all those newspapers? Who knows. But it was known that a lot of foreigners were looking for medusa. Also it was seen that for many years people have gathered around the tomb to do rituals.

1561466093237.png

Also in Turkey there is a legend about "Şahmeran" (a half woman and half snake). Those half human and half snake beings are called "maran". Şahmeran was like their queen and she lived in today's Turkey in the city of mersin, tarsus.

Her soul never died and even if her body died her soul would go to her daughters body so she kept on living. There is many stories about her and she is always a girl in the stories. Also she is always described as a good being and that she made her fellow maran to do good too.

Coming to the legend she was a half woman and half snake. She lived underground with her snakes. She had a advanced knowledge in medicine compared to the doctors of that time. According to the legend when people saw her scales started to appear in their skin.

Şahmeran was living underground with her snakes and one day a men called Camasb came to her. His friends had thrown him down the well. In the well he was a small hole wich he went inside and after a while he came next to Şahmeran. Şahmeran loved Camasb. They stayed together for a long time. Şahmeran taugh him everything she knew about medicine. Camasb tried to remember everything she taugh him but after a while he started to get bored. And because of boredom he wanted to go back home. Before leaving Şahmeran asked Camasb to promise to never tell anybody he saw her. Camasb really never told anybody that he saw her. The ruler of that time got very sick and there was no cure for it. The only remedy is for him to eat Şahmeran's flesh. Even after this even Camasb never talked about Şahmeran. But since scales were starting to show on his skin people realized that he had seen her. They forced Camasb to talk, so he told them şahmeran's location and they killed her. Maybe Camasb took the body and in a tomb which was found in istanbuk who knows?

1561468527881.png

1561468951993.png

Coming to the 3 video, to me it looks like the most famous singers, actors might be possessed. If they do rituals and inhumane stuff that's how you end up anyways. She keeps saying she isn't herself on stage also nicky. And other actresses like Jennifer Lawrence talks about not being herself sometimes having different personas.

NotDelulu

Established
There is an AGENDA involving him, it should be common knowledge by now. Bighit can't throw Taehyung away, while he is being the most popular and praised member, they are just playing with your minds.

They have plans for him, plus you forget the fact that he is no angel. He is wicked and deranged like everybody else. The mistreatment ( though well-deserved ) is media play to collect energy. You haven't learned a thing by now smh...

They DO have control over things, not as much as their handlers, but they do have power. They practice magic, for FUCK'S SAKE. Why would they do that otherwise ?
What power? They are made to participate in rituals perhaps but like any other in the industry they are disposable. I am not convinced they pull any strings. Sorry

And yes, bighit are using fans as usual but its becoming too frequent and being questioned by fans (at least some of them)

Deadlylady

Established
Found an old post from the "insider" talking about transgender idols.
"I will give you only some clues about transgender idols.
There is a very new boy group and they changed their group name recently. One of the boys is wearing very heavy make up. He's a girl. He also photoshops his photos a lot. So in this group there are 3 boys and 1 girl.
In very popular girl group among them is 1 boy. He is relative of the CEO of this company where this girl group belongs. The CEO is very rich.
In 4 member girl group which is currently very popular there is 1 boy too.
There is a "male" idol who had scandal because he was accused of being verbally violent towards female idol. He is a woman. He was jealous of that female idol and constantly wanted a fight with her."

I think the 1st group is n.tic,they changed their name from new-ace and they debuted in early 2018....that j1on guy looks so weird and artificial and many even confused him for a girl.
View attachment 23340

@Realest Reality guessed that gg member related to ceo is sunny from snsd.

The 2nd gg could be bp,right?considering that it is very popular.many point out that it could be lisa.
I really don't know who the last people could be.I have no idea of any verbal spat scandals b/n male and female idols.Does anyone know anything about such a scandal?
Sorry for derailing the thread but I really wanted to know about the last scandal.
A group like that will be the next it group. Just wait and watch.

View attachment 23350

View attachment 23351

View attachment 23352

View attachment 23353
I bet the music played during that is messing up your brain big time. Looks like hell's gate to me.

In which direction can I puke?

mean

Established

Deadlylady

Established
http://instagr.am/p/BzIgADrBW7d/
Its gross... those are more suggestive action
http://instagr.am/p/BzIe2_yho_Y/
Not @jin promoting jikook shipper will die now:rolleyes:
Looks like at this point this nothing to them. And jamal is all hyped about doing it while the others are trying to make fun of the situation to avoid reality? Anyways those episodes are all scripted.

http://instagr.am/p/BzIgkOjhUMi/
And jamal to be always wearing that one eye logo is creepy too. They asked him why he was always wearing that necklace and he said he "likes" it.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Its gross... those are more suggestive action
http://instagr.am/p/BzIe2_yho_Y/
Not @jin promoting jikook shipper will die now:rolleyes:
this is so awkward to watch....feels like they are about to kiss any minute...and you can tell they enjoy doing that shit :rolleyes:
and lol at Jimin being with some phallic object on his mouth all the time....Big Hit really promoting his services all around

softpower

Established
What power? They are made to participate in rituals perhaps but like any other in the industry they are disposable. I am not convinced they pull any strings. Sorry

And yes, bighit are using fans as usual but its becoming too frequent and being questioned by fans (at least some of them)
*sigh*
No one lets you participate in rituals unless you want to, that's why you sell your soul for it. Demon-alien or whatever shit they on are meant to give you power over people, all those stones on their rings, the belts, their clothes, even their eyes harness energy from the fans. That's the whole point of selling your soul ! It has something to do with alchemy, from what I have figured.

They have people screaming out their names, girls who think of them 24/7 and you think they haven't found a way to collect all of this mental energy ? Bitch, they are draining their fans alive. Their fans are no longer human beings, they stream, eat, sleep, breathe bts. They come out with concussions and amnesia after their concerts. How the fuck is that "not power" ?

Now ofc, not all the power goes to them, but that is typically elite, so nothing new here. The elite is mostly interested on the agenda spread, so the other fair share of power goes to the company and boys.

Dont think they are vulnerable cause they dress like flower innocent boys and look like submissive beings. That's just the compromise they have with the elite. Deep down, most of people who enter the industry as preys, become predators later on life. Its a vicious cycle. First you get abused, then you learn how to abuse.

If there is one person that I somehow feel bad for is Jimin, cause he screams beta kitten from head to toe. He might have been more cruelly assaulted compared to the others, cause it shows, and he looks drugged most of the time. Maybe he enjoys it, but who knows. He reminds me of Britney Spears for some reason. Hope he doesn't end up in a asylum.

Last edited: