BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
look here

more confirmation that everything they say in the concerts is scripted
They have a sign in front of them telling them exactly what to say...even the indication "wait for the audience's reaction"

we discussed before how they usually cry during the same moments of the concerts, so thats probably scripted too

Scars512

Established
look here

more confirmation that everything they say in the concerts is scripted
They have a sign in front of them telling them exactly what to say...even the indication "wait for the audience's reaction"

we discussed before how they usually cry during the same moments of the concerts, so thats probably scripted too
I'm starting to think that they are sniffing onions or pulling nose hairs to generate those tears. Maybe they are just really good actors who can cry on command, but it is suspicious that it is always the same moments where the tears flow.

cadiz

Star

softpower

Established
Found something else..
Aparently during that same show Namjoon made a speech (scripted)...talking about how SAD he is

this is what RM said during his scripted speech

talking about "the last day of his life" and the fans casting a "spell" on him
So whats the purposse of standing on stage and talking about being sad?...they manipulate their fans so easily
"You cast a spell on me"
Ah ! The neverending Namjoon sappy saga, lmaoooo. Boy, you might be into sth there, but it's actually the opposite. "I cast a spell on yall" may be more of your level.

Anyways, why are yall so surprised ? Ofc they have scripts they read, they are mind-controlled, handlers can't let them take any steps unmonitored. They are fabricated head to toe, since the beginning of time, like the whole Industry they belong to. What we should be surprised about is : HOW THE HELL ARMYS ARE ONLY NOW NOTICING ? Did they do that on purpose ? Why no one has ever said anything before ? Is it the first time they are practicing it, or is this just another ritual to collect them attention and energy ? I'll leave it at that.

softpower

Established
"You cast a spell on me"
Ah ! The neverending Namjoon sappy saga, lmaoooo. Boy, you might be into sth there, but it's actually the opposite. "I cast a spell on yall" may be more of your level.

Anyways, why are yall so surprised ? Ofc they have scripts they read, they are mind-controlled, handlers can't let them take any steps unmonitored. They are fabricated head to toe, since the beginning of time, like the whole Industry they belong to. What we should be surprised about is : HOW THE HELL ARMYS ARE ONLY NOW NOTICING ? Did they do that on purpose ? Why no one has ever said anything before ? Is it the first time they are practicing it, or is this just another ritual to collect them attention and energy ? I'll leave it at that.
EDIT : Nevermind bout the last remark, I just saw some of the comments and dudeeee.....
Most armys seem to know about it, they think the boys write those lines themselves "from the bottom of their hearts", lmaooooooooo.

"ItS tOtaLly noRmaL, caUse tHey are huMan, theY mAy forgEt theIr liNes, itS tO hElp ouR oppAs causE tHe shOw geTs reCordEd, stOp trYing tO briNg thEir Hard woRk doWn. OuR oppAs ArE tHe BeSt, YaLL jUsT hAtinG"

Good Lord, I weep for the future of humanity. This is some next level illiteracy. We're back to Stone Ages yall. Get some air horns and bleed the fuck out of those dumb bitches next time you see one. That's the only way they can listen.

NotDelulu

Established
The past 2 shows in Seoul Jimin got busy with Jk as usual but jk's reaction was off , you could see he was uncomfortable and for some reason they kept eyeing tae. like he was doing it to get a reaction from him. This whole weird sexual tension situation is getting tiring even for them I guess.

You bet they get cues regarding fanservice as well.
X and Y should do this now etc.
It is just like a drama getting enacted infront of the audience,actually more like a musical.
After all,they are putting a show.;)
Here are some examples

http://instagr.am/p/BzDCEXmCigH/
http://instagr.am/p/BzDTljShNF2/
This was definitely not a "couples" moment but fans edited it to appear like they star in some Romantic comedy

http://instagr.am/p/BzDvrHMHE64/
http://instagr.am/p/BzFxk4iJjGU/
I dont know why jimin acted so weird and overly sexualized during these days..

Though fans already took stills from these and trending them as happy couple moments sigh.. also today there is another war between jikookers not believing the latest hype that taekook went to see a movie to a point they bring up pics taken by saesangs of jikook on their free time.. after bts repeatedly said how they are tired of saesangs following them.. armys wants to see blood so bad they ignore their beloved idol feelings just to prove one ridiculous ship is "realer" than the other. the amount of energy the fans put into this is unbelievable! And they really go out of their way to insult others on such crap.

What i mean to say is a lot of fans are so emotionally invested into pairing them romantically it drives them to a point of unhealthy insanity

softpower

Established
Also, the opening of the vlive of the Seoul show was creepy af, like they were hypnotizing the audience. the repetitive music, monotone voice, instructions..Give me your keys? What was that about ..
This is the most deranged shit I've ever seen in my life. If I saw that irl, I'd run scared to who knows where. People nowadays smh... They would gladly get eaten by a vampire just because he's named Edward Cullen. Just a simple incentive and everyone is on board to jump on the other side of hell. **facepalms aggresively**

Last edited:

softpower

Established
The past 2 shows in Seoul Jimin got busy with Jk as usual but jk's reaction was off , you could see he was uncomfortable and for some reason they kept eyeing tae. like he was doing it to get a reaction from him. This whole weird sexual tension situation is getting tiring even for them I guess.

Here are some examples

This was definitely not a "couples" moment but fans edited it to appear like they star in some Romantic comedy

Though fans already took stills from these and trending them as happy couple moments sigh.. also today there is another war between jikookers not believing the latest hype that taekook went to see a movie to a point they bring up pics taken by saesangs of jikook on their free time.. after bts repeatedly said how they are tired of saesangs following them.. armys wants to see blood so bad they ignore their beloved idol feelings just to prove one ridiculous ship is "realer" than the other. the amount of energy the fans put into this is unbelievable! And they really go out of their way to insult others on such crap.

What i mean to say is a lot of fans are so emotionally invested into pairing them romantically it drives them to a point of unhealthy insanity
Lmaooo, Namjoon wearing that red belt thing, just like Tae did. They are definitely up to sth. Told you they were gonna wear it one by one.

cadiz

Star
EDIT : Nevermind bout the last remark, I just saw some of the comments and dudeeee.....
Most armys seem to know about it, they think the boys write those lines themselves "from the bottom of their hearts", lmaooooooooo.

"ItS tOtaLly noRmaL, caUse tHey are huMan, theY mAy forgEt theIr liNes, itS tO hElp ouR oppAs causE tHe shOw geTs reCordEd, stOp trYing tO briNg thEir Hard woRk doWn. OuR oppAs ArE tHe BeSt, YaLL jUsT hAtinG"

Good Lord, I weep for the future of humanity. This is some next level illiteracy. We're back to Stone Ages yall. Get some air horns and bleed the fuck out of those dumb bitches next time you see one. That's the only way they can listen.
I thought Namjoon was supposed to be a genius with a superior IQ??? but now those fans say Namjoon cant even memorize a few lines and someone with a sign has to tell him when to "stop for the audience reaction" :rolleyes:

its a lost cause cause fans will never accept how scripted BTS are....it ruins their fantasy

cadiz

Star

Here are some examples

its all scripted...Jimin being overly sexual is basically his part in the group
whatever they do in the concerts they know a million cameras are on them.....all fanservice to get the fans engaged in ship wars because those ships are a huge part of their popularity

softpower

Established
I thought Namjoon was supposed to be a genius with a superior IQ??? but now those fans say Namjoon cant even memorize a few lines and someone with a sign has to tell him when to "stop for the audience reaction" :rolleyes:

its a lost cause cause fans will never accept how scripted BTS are....it ruins their fantasy
The funny thing about it is, if that ever happened to a Backstreet Boys or 1D type of concert, they'd be cancelled by now for not being genuine and not loving their fans. While out here, bts has showed fake love to their fans since the dawn of the century and no body bats an eye. These koreaboos act like Korean men came from Heaven and every other being is inferior and should bow down to every mistake they make. Lmaooo, praise the new Kings, the Middle Ages are back at it again.

Chic

Veteran
In kp0p thread,the purported insider mentioned about existence of a set of women who are hired to bring down the targets.The companies would hire these women and use their services to bring down the idols and any other people they target.Someone guessed that it was what might've happened to top of bb when he ODed and almost died in 2017.They said that there was a woman around him in the days leading up to that.This could also be a reason why these idols ,especially the more successful ones like bt5 have to be cautious and their interactions have to be monitored by the company(which will lose the most in case of any untoward incident).

Why would the company hire these women to bring down their own artists? What are your guesses for this?

Deadlylady

Established
Why would the company hire these women to bring down their own artists? What are your guesses for this?
Because like I said before his endustry likes boys and not man. And also when they first contract is over the ones coming after makes them more in power and the companies doesn't like it. And lastly they can't overshadow the new "it" group. So I guess this is where those people comes in etc. They might be different companies but they all work for the same boss and same agenda. Nobody goes against the rules.

Here are some examples

Those guys act so much, you don't even know when it real lol.
They even act during concerts, they have lines wow. I knew they were fake but in concerts I though they did share genuine feelings whatever but I guess they are truly all the way fake and scripted.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
There's probably been some discussion on this previously, but I read this theory recently and it made me super sick to my stomach. The fact that SO many people own these, keep these in their homes and use them at concerts.

https://btskpopilluminatitheory.wordpress.com/2018/07/05/bts-army-bomb-2018-design-subliminal/

So if you look at the shape of the lightstick, you can see it is round and has a red thing sticking out the top. It looks like the circle plus the red top sticking out (a woman’s breast).

View attachment 23297
That post was created by our old member.. I thought they should be credited for it.. So yeah..
Wonder why they left without even saying a Goodbye..

IMG_20190625_151817.jpg

mean

Established
Found an old post from the "insider" talking about transgender idols.
"I will give you only some clues about transgender idols.
There is a very new boy group and they changed their group name recently. One of the boys is wearing very heavy make up. He's a girl. He also photoshops his photos a lot. So in this group there are 3 boys and 1 girl.
In very popular girl group among them is 1 boy. He is relative of the CEO of this company where this girl group belongs. The CEO is very rich.
In 4 member girl group which is currently very popular there is 1 boy too.
There is a "male" idol who had scandal because he was accused of being verbally violent towards female idol. He is a woman. He was jealous of that female idol and constantly wanted a fight with her."

I think the 1st group is n.tic,they changed their name from new-ace and they debuted in early 2018....that j1on guy looks so weird and artificial and many even confused him for a girl.
View attachment 23340

@Realest Reality guessed that gg member related to ceo is sunny from snsd.

The 2nd gg could be bp,right?considering that it is very popular.many point out that it could be lisa.
I really don't know who the last people could be.I have no idea of any verbal spat scandals b/n male and female idols.Does anyone know anything about such a scandal?
Sorry for derailing the thread but I really wanted to know about the last scandal.
Tbh im very suspicious of lisa being a guy, she post video of her hand caressing cat on ig. Her hand look like 100%like a guy. They are big and veiny girl, compare to other girls.
Her shoulder are pretty wide too, and she has 0 curves.
I dont know, maybe there is women like that.
Are there any photo of he being a baby?
I just remember a tip of a guy warning tourist who want to chill with thai local women, he said many tourist mistake transgender(ladyboy are popular trans in thailand) as women, so to reconize them look a the size of hand an their height.

mean

Established
its all scripted...Jimin being overly sexual is basically his part in the group
whatever they do in the concerts they know a million cameras are on them.....all fanservice to get the fans engaged in ship wars because those ships are a huge part of their popularity
I just remember that magic shop video (opening vcr)when everyone had a role. (Hobi dance,jin being funny, tae arsty, namjoon being the brain of the group)And jimin one was to flirt/check out kook.
So yeah that his role, act gay and flirt with everyone

Hopeful

Star
Yesterday i was going through some BAP videos to see if i find some hints or something like we see in Beetees videos.. All i could see was.. All those members got killed in the end of the vidoes like in skydive and one shot.. By one of their own member.. So maybe i thought those were hints left by them that their lives were in danger.. And then beetees came into view and BAP got disbanded.. Those boys i think did have the tempo to compete with beetees after i saw their vids.. But yes who would allow them to be on top in the same era as beetees..

Then a few members threw solo albums and songs here and there and that too had messages i think.
Like mini album of daehyun literally called 27..
Remember the 27 club where the singers get killed around that age.
images (1).jpeg
Bap debuted with song young wild and free.. And beetees debuted with album dark and wild.. So a bit similarities here and there..