BTS discussion thread

Deadlylady

Established
look at this:

Behind story of how BTS ended up with President Watches
VIDEO IN KOREAN:

The guy is an event organizer for the government.....He talks about how the government doesn't pay well for these events.

BTS did an event for the korean president on his visit to Paris.
To negotiate for this day, He had a meeting with BTS and they agreed to do it...... So he told them this, "I'll at least pay for the transportation."

But BTS snickered...... "We use private jets. Are you sure?" they asked. ..So he said, "Next time, I'll get you the president watches with gratefulness filling my heart."

THE END

To put it short....this guy wanted to tell a cute story about how "humble" BTS are....but this story makes them look arrogant
when he offered to pay for the transportation BTS just laughed at him and said "we travel in private planes" :cool:

Just posting this here because I know some people still see them as humble and cute "boys"....but it looks like they might have an attitude
I think to be humble is what is seen as the right attitude in their culture. So it's not something special about them. And also having the president watch is more special than him paying for their private jet.
following the arrogance topic. Here are some lyrics from Sugar

Lyrics like : "ask the people who is passing by who the best selling singer is"

"grammy around he corner"

"all the bragging about money on TV just seem cute now"

And you see the fans obsessed with giving Sugar that Grammy o_O
But the main point is.....they put that idea in the fans head...the idea that selling well and winning awards is everything
their fanbase are young and want to give BTS everything...so with those lyrics Sugar knows he is manipulating them

I never saw other boyband like One Direction or Nsync putting those type of ideas on the kids minds...this is why the Army fandom are so obsessed with streaming and so agressive with other people online.

"who the best selling singer is?" Sugar says....and Armys repeat it like a mantra
Candy has written lyrics in that line before. He is very ambitious. And money hungry. Because money and fame equals power and coming from being totally broke to this is more than a dream come true. Looks like he is having the hubris syndrome.

I think they probably have sexual relationships with each other because 1. Like you said, they can't have an open relationship with anyone outside the group. 2. No one can get pregnant (sorry, I had to go there). 3. They are already comfortable and close with each other. 4. They are men in their prime and need some kind of release. 5. Keeping it between them keeps it a secret.

I am not saying I think it's okay or acceptable for them to do this; I am saying if they do, it's understandable for these reasons. They don't have a lot of options. They've sold their freedom. And they just did it for another 7 years :(
Even if they are in this situation they don't have to do that stuff with each other period. Also from the begining a few members were acting like they were into guys. And if not, those agencies looks like they procure those services too.

The similar idea was posted before but I want to point out again that BeeTeeS dont like to do aegyo. Like they are forced and cringe most of the time. Fans on the other hand like this stuff and don't want to acknowledge that they are grown up adults. Just look at Kookie being embarassed after doing aegyo:
http://instagr.am/p/BzCzw5wIFbm/
Their fans base in their country is made up of young girls. This music genre is made for the teenage girls. That's why they are shocked when they do concerts abroad and people from all ages comes to watch them.
And also that's why those groups don't continue for too long because this industry loves boys and not man.

Last edited:

Dawah

Rookie
Candy has written lyrics in that line before. He is very ambitious. And money hungry. Because money and fame equals power and coming from being totally broke this is more than a dream come true. It's like having the hubris syndrome.
I think to be humble is what is seen as the right attitude in their culture. So it's not something special about them. And also having the president watch is more special than him paying for their private jet.

Candy has written lyrics in that line before. He is very ambitious. And money hungry. Because money and fame equals power and coming from being totally broke this is more than a dream come true. It's like having the hubris syndrome.

Even if they are in this situation they don't have to do that stuff with each other period. Also from the begining a few members were acting like they were into guys. And if not, those agencies looks like they procure those services too.

Their fans base in their country is made up of young girls. This music genre is made for the teenage girls. That's why they are shocked when abroad people from all ages comes to watch their concerts.
And also that's why those groups don't continue for too long because this industry loves boys and not man.
The statement "World is ours" is "tiny bit " arrogant to say and is an exaggeration imo. They blindly believe that those masses will always follow them. However, there are many examples of replacement of certain idols with others.

softpower

Established
The statement "World is ours" is "tiny bit " arrogant to say and is an exaggeration imo. They blindly believe that those masses will always follow them. However, there are many examples of replacement of certain idols with others.
"The World Is Ours" is straight up quoted from the Scarface movie. But (spoiler !) the best part is that Tony Montana actually gets murdered and dies in a pool filled with his own blood right under "The World Is Yours" sign (see the photo below), after he betrayed Sosa and killed everyone else near him. Including his sister and his best buddy. So...overall Tony's story wasn't a happy gangsta one, the message of the movie is the complete opposite. You mess with the wrong stuff, Karma comes after you. People think it's meant to show how coveted gangsta life is, though you always die in the end. Lmaooooo.

Seems like they're dying to have the same end as Tony, since they idolize him this much.
Why not, sweet little Sugar ?! Live La Vida Loca, buy all the women and houses you want, treat everyone like inferior beings and then die lonely as a dog astray, surrounded by your own sins and mountains of cocaine, after you've destroyed all the connections and people in this world. At least you'll die rich as fuck so it was worth it. Charming.

FX2175-Al-Pacino-The-World-Is-Yours-Scarface-Classic-Movie-Film-Cover-Poster-Art-Silk-Light.jp...jpg
Manny : "So, what do you want ?"

Tony : "The world, chico, and everything in it."

Last edited:

mean

Established
The similar idea was posted before but I want to point out again that BeeTeeS dont like to do aegyo. Like they are forced and cringe most of the time. Fans on the other hand like this stuff and don't want to acknowledge that they are grown up adults. Just look at Kookie being embarassed after doing aegyo:
http://instagr.am/p/BzCzw5wIFbm/
Well their fans are creeps who have baby fetishise. I mean do you see what kind of things they bring on fansign. Such as toys, baby hat, animal headband. It look like kindergarten. Ridiculous tbh

Deadlylady

Established
"The World Is Ours" is straight up quoted from the Scarface movie. But (spoiler !) the best part is that Tony Montana actually gets murdered and dies in a pool filled with his own blood right under "The World Is Yours" sign (see the photo below), after he betrayed Sosa and killed everyone else near him. Including his sister and his best buddy. So...overall Tony's story wasn't a happy gangsta one, the message of the movie is the complete opposite. You mess with the wrong stuff, Karma comes after you. People think it's meant to show how coveted gangsta life is, though you always die in the end. Lmaooooo.

Seems like they're dying to have the same end as Tony, since they idolize him this much.
Why not, sweet little Sugar ?! Live La Vida Loca, buy all the women and houses you want, treat everyone like inferior beings and then die lonely as a dog astray, surrounded by your own sins and mountains of cocaine, after you've destroyed all the connections and people in this world. At least you'll die rich as fuck so it was worth it. Charming.

View attachment 23287
Manny : "So, what do you want ?"

Tony : "The world, chico, and everything in it."
Irony indeed. This life is very short and eternity has no end. So to sin like this to get wealth is definitively NOT worth it. This movie has shown that greed is indeed a deadly sin.

cadiz

Star
guys...if you read VC latest article about Miley Cyrus
You know she did a show about a MK ultra victim, a popstar called Ashley Oh and controlled by her handler

Here is the post: https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/miley-cyrus-in-black-mirror-as-a-mind-controlled-pop-star-its-not-fiction/

But looks like BTS "friend" Halsey believes this Ashley OH puppet is inspired by her
look

of course she does all of this in a "joking" way :rolleyes: but still....why compare yourself to a controlled puppet like Ashley Oh? (maybe because thats exactly what you are )

wow

Veteran
guys...if you read VC latest article about Miley Cyrus
You know she did a show about a MK ultra victim, a popstar called Ashley Oh and controlled by her handler

Here is the post: https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/miley-cyrus-in-black-mirror-as-a-mind-controlled-pop-star-its-not-fiction/

But looks like BTS "friend" Halsey believes this Ashley OH puppet is inspired by her
look

of course she does all of this in a "joking" way :rolleyes: but still....why compare yourself to a controlled puppet like Ashley Oh? (maybe because thats exactly what you are )
wait what does she mean by "if i die they killed me"? is she going to get sacrificed or something?

cadiz

Star
wait what does she mean by "if i die they killed me"? is she going to get sacrificed or something?
other celebrities have used the "if they kill me" narrative... maybe they are just covering for themselves in case something happens
Halsey is an industry plant .......so that Black mirror episode is basically her reality, she is just using humor to cover for it

BTS*is*BAE

Rookie
There's probably been some discussion on this previously, but I read this theory recently and it made me super sick to my stomach. The fact that SO many people own these, keep these in their homes and use them at concerts.

https://btskpopilluminatitheory.wordpress.com/2018/07/05/bts-army-bomb-2018-design-subliminal/

So if you look at the shape of the lightstick, you can see it is round and has a red thing sticking out the top. It looks like the circle plus the red top sticking out (a woman’s breast).

ScreenHunter_361 Jun. 23 13.57.jpg

wow

Veteran
There's probably been some discussion on this previously, but I read this theory recently and it made me super sick to my stomach. The fact that SO many people own these, keep these in their homes and use them at concerts.

https://btskpopilluminatitheory.wordpress.com/2018/07/05/bts-army-bomb-2018-design-subliminal/

So if you look at the shape of the lightstick, you can see it is round and has a red thing sticking out the top. It looks like the circle plus the red top sticking out (a woman’s breast).

View attachment 23297
yeah we have discussed about the shape of the lightstick before, its pretty blatant. and i guess bt$ is not THAT gay after all lol.

softpower

Established

View attachment 23297
The fuck did I just read ?? My poor virgin eyes...

Deadlylady

Established

View attachment 23297
But is called @rmy Bomb. So they did their best I guess.

1561321303706.png1561321397874.png

People trying their hardest to earn money from their merch is gold.

1561320797425.png

Look at a few from other groups. Do they have different meanings?

1561320023846.png1561320062852.png1561320109253.png1561320203339.png

This talks about how lightsticks came about. And the first to design and sell it are none other than B-B.

Last edited:

Deadlylady

Established
Well,for starters bb's lightstick looks like a crown when unlit,but when switched on,it looks more like a flaming fire=torch.
Same as that of got7's ligthstick.
I read a post on this thread long ago about how lucifer is called torchbearer,how these occultists use torches to symbolise him and pay respect to him and how the whole lightstick/torch concept of kp0p is a kind of ritual performed by the groups and their unsuspecting fans in his honour and kind of evoking him for the performance.

Neverthless,bt5's is the one going with the more sexu@l subliminals.
Lucifer/Satan is a daemon/jinn and those guys were created from smokless fire. Maybe this is another reason too.

Scars512

Established

View attachment 23297
Interesting website. Thanks for posting the link to that. Once you see it, you can't unsee it -- but I honestly didn't make that connection seeing the Army bomb myself. And that is what makes the subliminal messaging so effective. When you notice it, you have the power to reject it at a conscious level. When you don't -- your guard is down and it makes you vulnerable.

Scars512

Established
Well,for starters bb's lightstick looks like a crown when unlit,but when switched on,it looks more like a flaming fire=torch.
Same as that of got7's lightstick.
I read a post on this thread long ago about how lucifer is called torchbearer,how these occultists use torches to symbolise him and pay respect to him and how the whole lightstick/torch concept of kp0p is a kind of ritual performed by the groups and their unsuspecting fans in his honour and kind of evoking him for the performance.

Nevertheless,bt5's is the one going with the more sexu@l subliminals.
Or it could be a nod to ISIS (the goddess -- not the terrorist group). The statue of liberty is actually a depiction of the goddess ISIS. She bears the torch and "illuminates" freedom.

The army bomb also resembles the "isis knot" amulet:

1561324510528.png

Scars512

Established
I'm curious, does anyone actually hear BTS songs played on local radio stations? Admittedly, I don't listen to the radio that often (only when I'm in the car), but I have never heard a BTS song played. Ever. Maybe they aren't that popular in my area? I live in a city -- but not a very large one (there are about 1.2 million in the city and suburbs combined) and when their concert movie came to the theater I took my daughter and there were maybe 20 people there. Are they actually getting air play other places? I'm trying to figure out how BTS is "taking over America" when they don't even play their songs on the radio. I hear Halsey a lot, but never BTS. My husband heard them once -- but that was when they did the interview thing with Elvis Duran. Other than that, if they play Boy With Luv -- it obviously isn't in heavy rotation because they tend to play those songs over and over until you get sick of them.

Shuna

Star
Or it could be a nod to ISIS (the goddess -- not the terrorist group). The statue of liberty is actually a depiction of the goddess ISIS. She bears the torch and "illuminates" freedom.

The army bomb also resembles the "isis knot" amulet:

View attachment 23305
If I'm not mistaken, in Fire, she is represented on the right. Api among Scythians strongly resembles Abraxas. She also depicted in the Xia clip, we see a dance movement. And one of the dancers wearing a Mayan style tattoo:
Sans titre-1.jpg

Last edited:

softpower

Established
I'm curious, does anyone actually hear BTS songs played on local radio stations? Admittedly, I don't listen to the radio that often (only when I'm in the car), but I have never heard a BTS song played. Ever. Maybe they aren't that popular in my area? I live in a city -- but not a very large one (there are about 1.2 million in the city and suburbs combined) and when their concert movie came to the theater I took my daughter and there were maybe 20 people there. Are they actually getting air play other places? I'm trying to figure out how BTS is "taking over America" when they don't even play their songs on the radio. I hear Halsey a lot, but never BTS. My husband heard them once -- but that was when they did the interview thing with Elvis Duran. Other than that, if they play Boy With Luv -- it obviously isn't in heavy rotation because they tend to play those songs over and over until you get sick of them.
Depends on what area you live, but no, they don't get played in the radio that often. Even YouTube recommendations algorithm doesn't support them that much, I barely see any video of theirs anymore. They trend a lot first few days of the comeback, almost on every page and it all goes downhill from there on.

Where I live personally, people listen to them only if they are fans, not casually or sth. They are not mainstream in most countries from what I have guessed, people only recognize them of the hype the fans give them. As for fans, where I live there are lots of them. I can't catch a break. The thirst is real.

cadiz

Star
I dont live in the US, but they dont get radio play in my country.
On the streets Ive seen some girls using BTS pins on their bags..but they were using school uniforms too, so their audience are mostly teenagers.

Im in my 20s and the people I hang out with dont listen to their music....and if I go to a club or a random party nobody is going to be playing a BTS song there

They are not really mainstream tbh, the fandom is big but the music is not known