BTS discussion thread

softpower

Established
Personally, I always thought it was RM. But looking back, RM may just be a magician. In BT21 RM sleeps, one of the things that can receive messages (according to my analysis). And V is an extraterrestrial heart, the heart is the symbol of the tree of life, it is in alchemy the sexual connection between a man and a woman.

For the story of ceremonial mirrors, he uses it for their rituals, energy changes. And for water, the pineal gland is itself composed of water.

Otherwise, I validate your theory, I also look for myself and I arrive at the same results.
That is quite interesting too. I forgot the HYYH reference for a moment. He is the one who "commits suicide" by drowning, he is referring to a ritual there. I must've missed it through all this mess.
Also those big stone rings he wears must have sth to do with harnessing energy.

softpower

Established
Btw idk if you have discussed this before, cause I haven't read all the pages in here, but am I the only one who hears "help us taehyung" in reverse ?

Another one is this guy too. Idk if he is under the radar, but he references Illuminati quite a few times when talking about them. Check these :
Catch from the 3:41 at the first and the 2:18 at the second. Lmao, still people take it as a joke. There is definitely sth wrong with humanity nowadays.

softpower

Established
Bet Taekook shippers won't get any sleep tonight. What are they trying to tell with this ? Don't they know fans are going to do the research on the stuff and start theorizing and romanticizing shit ?

This reminds me of that time Jikook wore gay couple rings on the 4th Muster and everyone lost their minds thinking they got married. I think bighit is just playing with shippers minds just to keep them engaged and talking.

Although, it may also be a sign that they participated in a sexual enlightenment ritual together lately. Still, I think at this point assuming there is romance between is dumb. It's more of a grooming kinda thing, like forcing the bond and fueling the ego. If they actually practice sexual magick, there won't be long until you see every ship possible wearing these. You may or may not agree but no one can convince me they haven't fucked the brains out of each other at least once. Each. One. Of. Them. With. Each. One. They are THAT selfish for power and energy.

Orgies are quite common among the elite and tbh these guys flirt with everything that breathes near them. I mean have you seen the way they look at each other ?

No friend eyefucks you 24 hours a day and that is a FACT. There is sth really animalistic that surroundes their appearance and dynamics lately, sometimes even sadistic in a manner. They radiate pure sexual energy, even when they act cute, and one can achieve that only by practicing sex on a daily basis. Plain wild.

Scars512

Established
Btw, it has been bothering me for a while but Imma ask anyway.

How many of you actually think the boys may have clones or substitutes ? You think they have passed that point in their career ?
To be honest, I don't think they really have clone technology that is advanced enough that they could create a clone that is already an adult. They can clone at the embryo stage, but that would mean the clone would have to be created at the same time as the original (or shortly after) in order for them to be the same age. So, my guess is that they don't really have clones.

They could, however, have body doubles. Kind of like the whole conspiracy theory about Paul McCartney (interesting Beatles connection there) where they say a guy was given plastic surgery to resemble Paul after the real Paul was killed in a car wreck. Since BTS is a cash cow right now, I can't imagine that BH doesn't have contingency plans (and substitutes) lined up, just in case. I mean, honestly, they live such isolated lives, how many people would really catch on if they were substituted? Maybe not even their own parents since they haven't lived with them for such a long time.

softpower

Established
To be honest, I don't think they really have clone technology that is advanced enough that they could create a clone that is already an adult. They can clone at the embryo stage, but that would mean the clone would have to be created at the same time as the original (or shortly after) in order for them to be the same age. So, my guess is that they don't really have clones.

They could, however, have body doubles. Kind of like the whole conspiracy theory about Paul McCartney (interesting Beatles connection there) where they say a guy was given plastic surgery to resemble Paul after the real Paul was killed in a car wreck. Since BTS is a cash cow right now, I can't imagine that BH doesn't have contingency plans (and substitutes) lined up, just in case. I mean, honestly, they live such isolated lives, how many people would really catch on if they were substituted? Maybe not even their own parents since they haven't lived with them for such a long time.
True ! But have you seen The Island movie though ? I think it may be possible to create clone at whatever stage, you just need the person's DNA. I think they could've perfected cloning by now. It is said to have started since WWII Nazis were quite interested in the occult, and that's quite a long time ago. They already had cloned Hitler and a few other representatives. The real ones escaped in Argentina. The dead men found were actually the clones. It is an assumption but still...if it started about 70 years ago, they may actually have made miracles up to now. I wouldn't be surprised if this has already happened in the music industry too though.

Any of you has watched Black Mirrors episode with Miley ? The real Ashley O singer was in a comma and her voice and image was totally made up, it's scary how real it looks. And as we know Netflix has been going nuts with the NWO agenda these days. It is kinda normalizing hologram fake singers.

With bts, I think their program breaks down too much and their eyes scream "dead inside". It is partially from the exhaustion and the MK brainwashing they get ofc, but idk, since they blew up in America they seem like robots to me. YNWA was their last original era. It actually felt like bts.

Now they are so emotionless, so automatic, acting like perverted children most of the time. The States really ruined them. At this rate, I would not be surprised if these boys we see are clone imposters and the real bts may be dead in a ditch or something from all the trauma. I would never wish any of them death, even though they may be deserving of it, but they just feel empty. I honestly don't know what to believe anymore...

Hopeful

Star
Since the 3rd Ost All Night is sung by the 2 supposed high magicians of the band.. Rm and suga.. The lyrics need to be analyzed in detail..

I will share the translations fir anyone interested in sharing their thoughts on the lyrics..

I didn't read them thoroughly yet but.. They mentioned grammy in there.. That it's under their noses? .. They still want one.. And then they shared how they are afraid that this might all be a dream..
And that they also said they're not from this planet.. A Martian.. (i just remembered Tata)..
And interestingly they said girl twice or thrice in it.. Like the song was directed to some girl.
I didn't listen to the song.. So i really don't know who said the girl part and who sung the grammy part but since it's their work.. There are messages in there.

Eva01

Rookie
Hello.....just dropping by before I disappear into other threads:)
Occult part grabbed my attention.
The girl they mention is lucifer who is also referred to in popular culture as lucy.Remember that old poster love4lucy?
In popular culture,especially in songs when there is a mention of a girl,it is usually about lucy,just so you know.
And,there is one popular theory that says that the anti-christ comes as an alien from mars and that the alien thing that aleister crowley spoke about and drew,is actually the satan.
So,there you have it.
These people are singing about their master.
Also,today is summer solistice,litha.One of the most important neopagan sabbaths.And they release this song about their master and their wishlist.
Okay,now I'll disappear.:D
That's what caught my mind!! 2 members that most of us suspected as magician released it at summer solstice. I never heard about it until you mentioned it on previous post. i googled it and found about kids sacrifice like the real "live kids" murdered and kidnapping which is crazy.

http://tapnewswire.com/2014/06/june-21st-summer-solstice-day/

This is fishy but how is the perpetrator said the truth.

I know the songs scheduled probably to be released a week a part. But why nj and yg song must be released on 21 june. Why its not th and jhope song or 3j song. It just gives me the more suspicious feeling towards both nj&yg

And the family surname you mentioned before.

40262189_1082156005275246_6843179149427736576_o.jpg

Specific clans BTS originated from

SJ: gwangsan kim❣
YG: yeoheung min❣
HS: hando jung
NJ: gangneung kim
JM: miryang park
TH: gwangsan kim❣
JK: damyang jeon
Photo below are the top 10 most powerful clans in South Korea. Jin, Taehyung and Suga basically came from royalty
©december_0613

WOW!!!! NO WONDER THEY'RE SO GORGEOUS!!

-sweetestae

its true the 3 kim had royalty descendants, 2 from prominent clan. And nj clan, i can't find any record in english. They were rich.
And min is Chinese immigrant, that's what makes his surname rare. And also had royalty descendants. Park and jeon also, it just like what you said. Except for jung, his kanji/hanja is the common jung surname in korea.

The rare min and the unfamous gangneung kim suspected as magician seems too convincing for me.

Truthteller

Veteran
BTS members are very rich now. I don’t see any signs of them leaving anytime soon. Breaking down income:

Touring: Love-speak yourself tour projected to gross around $$ 240-250 million over a 2 year period. Typically artists take around 20% of the gross, meaning 7 million/member. Net: 3,5 million/year.
Ofcourse this doesn’t include fanmeetings and fansigns, so real number would be closer to $4 million/year.

Album and merch sales: In a streaming era where people seldom buy albums, BTS fans are buying mutiples of physical albums resulting in millions in income. Every album costs around 20 USD, and they sold over 3 million= $60 million. Of course the members only get a share of this and some more than others depending on writing/production credits. But merged with merch and other content sales that should generate at least $ 2 million/member/year. Members like RM and Candyman get even more considering songwriting royalties and their own mixtapes. Although the more popular members should get compensated for attracting fans, so it is possible they get a bigger share other sales, although I am just speculating.

Commercials: Their second biggest source of income.
Apparently BTS charge $ 2,5 million/commercial. Since 2018 year they have had 7 deals along others with Hyundai which compensates by making up. BS statisitics as on the side. That results in 1-2 million/member.
This ofcourse doesn’t include their royalties from the BT21 which should generate another 1-2 million/member/year.

Sum: every BTS member has been earning at least $ 8-10 million every year in 2018 and 2019 alone. Some members earn more than others and could be above 10 million.

Explains how Candyman bought an apartment worth 3 million and paid all cash. We don’t even know about other side bussinesses, but they have all invested in luxury property so far which is only expected to increase in value. Buying apartments= property investment, They probably still spend a considerable amount of time at their dorms, otherwise why on earth would their company spend millions of dollars buying luxury apartments for them, so they remain empty? Apparently their new dorms cost 7 million USD.

Last edited:

Eva01

Rookie
Since the 3rd Ost All Night is sung by the 2 supposed high magicians of the band.. Rm and suga.. The lyrics need to be analyzed in detail..

I will share the translations fir anyone interested in sharing their thoughts on the lyrics..

I didn't read them thoroughly yet but.. They mentioned grammy in there.. That it's under their noses? .. They still want one.. And then they shared how they are afraid that this might all be a dream..
And that they also said they're not from this planet.. A Martian.. (i just remembered Tata)..
And interestingly they said girl twice or thrice in it.. Like the song was directed to some girl.
I didn't listen to the song.. So i really don't know who said the girl part and who sung the grammy part but since it's their work.. There are messages in there.
I am sorry, i am so bad in decipher lyric. What i see is just the "come to my studio magic happen" like he just confirmed that he used to cast a spells on us. And like oke, you're a magician so what? Do you also have a pentagram magic lvl 3??

And this song recorded in 2017, as the game also intended to be released that year, so they already aiming for grammy from the start??

Deadlylady

Established

1561150810550.png

It is known that jinns/demons roam around during the night and "sleep" or are inactive during the day.

1561150893912.png

They are confessing that they had many fights and were/are jealous of each other.

BTS*is*BAE

Rookie
Or maybe cause he is the real Mastermind and hidden leader that pulls the strings on the group.

It has been bothering me for a while and whatever you have to bash or judge, let me tell you I don't give a fuck. I'll say what I think anyways.

Now read this out for once ( WARNING : really long post ahead) :

Remember Wings, HYYH and Fake Love ? Taehyung had always the evil role, the tempter, the fallen angel, the mysterious one. What if we have all been looking at it wrong all this time ?

What if Taehyung's sacrifices for the group made them rank higher and get where they are today ? What if Taehyung is really the wickedest one among them ? I mean...why always Taehyung ??? Since debut even...

I can't deny RM seems pretty smart tbh, but I think Taehyung's intelligence is rather underrated and misunderstood. Boy has many flaws, yet he hides them, he is basically unreadable and so secretive in everything. You can never get a word out of him ; for as long as he keeps licking his lips, you can never guess what he is thinking of. He seems fake too. All of them , but Taehyung really excludes an intimidating yet scaring aura.

Them both being moonchildren (as stated on the song, ofc it can just be a metaphor but I don't think so) leaves a lot to think of. Moonchildren are born in the occult and made to live and prosper through it, getting stronger and more powerful each day through abuse. They are traumatized in special days of the calendar relating to moon phases, since the womb. That may be related to open the fetus brain making it vulnerable to psychic forces from above.

Does this sound familiar ? Moon influences a lot of zodiac signs, Cancers being the most memorable. That may be a reason why NJ is so obsessed with crabs. But that may or may not be far-fetched, so take it with a pinch of salt.

I am a Cancer myself and tbh moon phases really have a strong effect on me. I change moods often in cycles of a month, depending on full moons too. I have lucid dreams and deja vús too and they keep getting more frequent the more I grow up.

Moons, also, as satellites are an interesting part of our solar system. They have a strong magnetic force, enough to pull the tides. I have started to learn about them just recently through conspiracy books and I have found some alchemy books too. I look forward to reading them this summer. So take everything I say as merely shallow concepts on the topic.

Back to it, according to David Icke, moon can be a portal much like a Stargate to communicate with the ethereal world and aliens ( or demons in Bible ) cause it is interconnected with Saturn and its rings. So basically Saturn sends waves and Moon acts like an enhancer to affect Earth. But Saturn is the base to the alien-demon species, according to him.

Specifically, Saturn has a strong effect on Earth's magnetic field, but science hasn't published many articles about it in depth. They just say that Saturn has a bigger effect than we think. As if this could not convince you, Saturn is another name for Satan, coincidence ??? Nahh.

Like in Matrix, humanity may just be enslaved by a race of these super intelligent alien-demon species (that we suspiciously actually call Gods) that use human energy as a battery. And on the real, we may be worshipping the same God with different alien forms. The God that enslaves us. Just like God on the Bible who punishes knowledge, Lucifer punishes sins that come from it, so aren't them all the same by the end of the day ? Isn't the Bible God just a milder version of the Lucifer ? All Gods punish, in all religions and mythologies.

They ENSLAVE us. Maybe Lucifer is just the raw version of the God, cause he gives free will. Still that is my personal theory. I am not a religious person, whatsoever, this is purely a logical conclusion I have made.

Anyways, back to these satanists, the most down to earth explanation I have fathomed is that Taehyung must have some deep connection with his spirituality and these alien-demons, since he is a moonchild and has "4d alien" psychic abilities. Lol, it's like they are spoon-feeding this to us...

What has struck me a lot is "Singularity" chosen as a title for his solo. It has nothing to do with the lyrics on the surface. But it is deeper, much deeper.

On my own interpretation of it, I think that ( as crazy as it may sound ) its meaning may be right in front of our eyes, literal as it is. Singularity is basically merging your intelligence with a higher technology enhancing it and lastly letting yourself be enslaved by it. That is according to the dictionary. These higher intelligence (computers irl) being like iClouds where you upload your conscience help you get in touch with your higher meaning as a human through universe.

In satanism, that might be purely a reference to demons, as they open your eyes to a different world, you become knowledgeable but at the same time you can't get rid of them. They are always there and they can enslave you any time they want. Now, back to the lyrics, does it start to make sense ???

Yes.

Taehyung may be referring to getting enslaved by these demons, shutting his voice, hearing them in his head, being helpless.

The lake reference ? It's about mirrors, they open portals to demon connections. He looks and stirs the water, like Narcissus, he sees mirror-like reflections in it. It's not a coincidence we always see water reflections in bts mvs.

Blood, Sweat and Tears had Jhope in it with the reflection, Jin's water-like mirror on Awake.... How can it be a coincidence ? Just HOW ? They all refer to opening connections with alien-demons.

So all in all, the gist of it is Tae may be a really powerful person if he really has connections to these creatures, being a moonchild. But, in the end only time will tell. I believe his innocent and pitiful aura is just a way for him to harness power and negative energy. I think bighit knows exactly what they're doing.
I read somewhere that Tae was the first one to sell out. Then RM. Unfortunately, I think they both know what's going on and are complicit.

BTS*is*BAE

Rookie
So I think I already posted my opinion a few pages back but lately things have shifted so.. while watching taekook it's really looking more than fanservice, more than ship. Tae and jk are the youngest most popular members. In the beginning you really could see the mutual adoration they had for each other and with time their relationship got very intense, jealous moments, subtle touches and loud moments. I think fans are so invested in taekook because they show more off cam than on stage or interviews. Fancams caught lot of intimate interactions between them when they aren't officially filmed so it's not for the cameras and fanservice.
Jikook had their moments too, I am uncertain now what kind of relationship the maknae line has, I feel love hate relationship between tae and jm, all these intimate moments between jk and jm doesnt rub tae well I suppose. I don't think jk and jm are an item in fact jm hinted a lot of times about things between taekook and also covered up for them.
I think right now jk and tae are not on good terms but this indeed happened before and they will probably will be back to their old selves by the next fan sign.
The more I think the more I am convinced they confuse fans on purpose, maybe bh instructs them to.

Btw jk sings he's a bad guy while tae said he's a good boy.. never ending saga of spreading hints for fans spend hours decoding.. like 123 theory, moon references, and more.
This is like the 4th page we discuss potential taekook relationship so it's working:)
I feel like JK and JM are maybe in a relationship. And Tae is the third wheel and JK is jealous of him because of how close JM and Tae were (are?). IDK ... obviously there is a LOT going on with those three. And maybe it is all scripted, who knows.