BTS discussion thread

Deadlylady

Established
but they dont even get the money their company does
What do they get? They must get something that they go on in this masquerade.
From paid shows, sponsors to merchandise, commercials etc. They have definitely paid off their debt by now. And must be earning money now. They keep wearing the most expensive brands. Also they have bought appartments.

"There's a high possibility that the boys no longer live together.
As previously reported, Jungkook has just bought his apartment worth of KRW 1.95 billion (approximately USD 1.75 Million) without getting any loans. By this, four members of BTS have their own apartment, while the three -- RM, Jimin, and V -- have not been revealed to purchase any.

JHope was the first member to buy his own apartment. JHope bought a unit at 'Trimage' apartment complex (same as Jungkook's) back in 2016. JHope received loans from Woori Bank in 2017 but he paid everything back in September 2018.

Jin and Suga have been also reported to have bought their own apartment. Jin purchased an apartment in Hanam-dong, Seoul, in March 2018. Meanwhile, Suga bought an apartment in UN Village, Seoul, in August 2018.

Knowing that four members of the group now have their own apartments, fans have been assuming that BTS' members are no longer living in a dorm. Several comments found on the web read, "We are now waiting for RM, Jimin, and V", "I think they are now living apart", "It's been 7 years since their debut, so yes, they may be not in one dorm now", and more.
What are your thoughts on this, ladies and gentlemen?"

https://www.kstarlive.com/Four-BTS-Members-have-Bought-Their-Own-Houses--Fans-Suspect-Their-Dorm-Life-has-Ended-6049212

What do they get? They must get something that they go on in this masquerade.
From paid shows, sponsors to merchandise, commercials etc. They have definitely paid off their debt by now. And must be earning money now. They keep wearing the most expensive brands. Also they have bought appartments.

"There's a high possibility that the boys no longer live together.
As previously reported, Jungkook has just bought his apartment worth of KRW 1.95 billion (approximately USD 1.75 Million) without getting any loans. By this, four members of BTS have their own apartment, while the three -- RM, Jimin, and V -- have not been revealed to purchase any.

JHope was the first member to buy his own apartment. JHope bought a unit at 'Trimage' apartment complex (same as Jungkook's) back in 2016. JHope received loans from Woori Bank in 2017 but he paid everything back in September 2018.

Jin and Suga have been also reported to have bought their own apartment. Jin purchased an apartment in Hanam-dong, Seoul, in March 2018. Meanwhile, Suga bought an apartment in UN Village, Seoul, in August 2018.

Knowing that four members of the group now have their own apartments, fans have been assuming that BTS' members are no longer living in a dorm. Several comments found on the web read, "We are now waiting for RM, Jimin, and V", "I think they are now living apart", "It's been 7 years since their debut, so yes, they may be not in one dorm now", and more.
What are your thoughts on this, ladies and gentlemen?"

https://www.kstarlive.com/Four-BTS-Members-have-Bought-Their-Own-Houses--Fans-Suspect-Their-Dorm-Life-has-Ended-6049212
Well then to say they are controlled is contradictory, They arent controlled by their boss if they have the freedom to have their own homes without Band PD watching over them
They are very free

Scars512

Established
Well then to say they are controlled is contradictory, They arent controlled by their boss if they have the freedom to have their own homes without Band PD watching over them
They are very free
Unless they have stockholm's syndrome. But, yeah, I'd guess that they are -- at this point -- doing it of their own free will. Greed is a powerful thing. You don't always have to be brainwashed to throw your morals out the window in order to be rich and famous. Lots of people willingly make that deal. I still think they were too young initially to know what they were doing -- but they are old enough now to have figured things out. When they resigned the contract (unless they were threatened to do it), they made a choice.

Of course, it is interesting that Jhope was the first to buy an apartment. Wasn't he also the one who wanted to leave? And maybe the fact that they don't live together anymore and have a bit more freedom is the reason why we see them not getting along like they used to and drinking more, etc. They were pretty tightly controlled before. Ironically, they are more likely to break down now than when they were highly controlled. More freedom = more time to think and being around people outside of BH might lead them to undo some of their initial programming.

I think BH sees the writing on the wall and that is why JK is being primed to go solo. Just in case.

Unless they have stockholm's syndrome. But, yeah, I'd guess that they are -- at this point -- doing it of their own free will. Greed is a powerful thing. You don't always have to be brainwashed to throw your morals out the window in order to be rich and famous. Lots of people willingly make that deal. I still think they were too young initially to know what they were doing -- but they are old enough now to have figured things out. When they resigned the contract (unless they were threatened to do it), they made a choice.

Of course, it is interesting that Jhope was the first to buy an apartment. Wasn't he also the one who wanted to leave? And maybe the fact that they don't live together anymore and have a bit more freedom is the reason why we see them not getting along like they used to and drinking more, etc. They were pretty tightly controlled before. Ironically, they are more likely to break down now than when they were highly controlled. More freedom = more time to think and being around people outside of BH might lead them to undo some of their initial programming.

I think BH sees the writing on the wall and that is why JK is being primed to go solo. Just in case.
Wow they are worse than I thought I guess, thanks to this thread i continue to learn new things
Btw, your posts are so insightful and you seem like such a good mother to your daughter esecially as you take the tim out to research for her safety what she listens to. As a teen myself I find that BTS is very good at luring young minds and brainwashing them as I was only 14 myself when i was a fan so to have parents like you who stand for the minority and actually take the time out instead of ecouraging their kids is really good

Scars512

Established
Wow they are worse than I thought I guess, thanks to this thread i continue to learn new things
Btw, your posts are so insightful and you seem like such a good mother to your daughter esecially as you take the tim out to research for her safety what she listens to. As a teen myself I find that BTS is very good at luring young minds and brainwashing them as I was only 14 myself when i was a fan so to have parents like you who stand for the minority and actually take the time out instead of ecouraging their kids is really good
Thank you, but I wish I had been more on top of things before. The world has changed a lot since I was a kid. Some things are better, but the internet has brought new problems to the younger generation that I never had to navigate and I think I'm a little behind the curve. It isn't that I don't know technology -- I worked as a computer programmer before I became a stay at home mom -- but I didn't really understand exactly how much influence social media would have. I thought I could just have conversations with my kids about what they saw and steer them in the right direction, even if they happened to see something bad or inappropriate. But, there is this mindset that adults don't "get it" because we were not raised with the technology and kids don't really see the wisdom in following older traditions or morality. I think I was a little naive and a little too "open minded", especially about the LGBQT movement and thought that there was no harm in preaching tolerance. But, it is clear that there is an agenda and a brainwashing happening with kids regarding gender/sexual orientation and my generation dropped the ball on that one. I am encouraged that there are so many young people on here who can see symbolism and hidden agendas in the entertainment world and I hope once your generation is running things, you'll make better choices than mine did.

Nyediaries97

Rookie
Been off for a few days, and got caught up lol.

You are a slave regardless in this world. The problem is, is whether or not you are going to be a good influence. BTS are no different than any other celebrity. We have to understand that once you put yourself in a bad situation, it is hard to get yourself out of that bad situation. They are still in debt whether we believe that or not. You really think that they are just enjoying life without a care? No, they are more worst off than we common folks are. They probably looked at all their options before taking the 7 year contract deal again. We talked about this before on this thread, so really this topic is not new, and there is really not much to talk about when it comes to BTS. When you are no longer worth something in the industry, it is easy for them to just throw you back out, like you never existed. Once that backup (the company) is gone, you are no longer taken care of. The sponsorships, and merch deals leave once you don't have that agency to back you up. Just like a college scholarship, you don't keep your grades up, you loose the scholarship.

BTS have family members that they are taking care of, and if that money is gone, the whole entire family suffers. Why do you think Jhope, and other members said that they would've studied harder in their high school days? Because alot is on the line. When you mess up in this industry, it is hard to come back and wipe the slate clean. So basically, either put up and shut up, or suffer the consequences. Consequences are no more money, your name is now slandered, and you will never be able to work in society as you once were in.

Eva01

Rookie
We talked about this video you have to look a few pages before :) That hermoine thing was weird. :confused: They see themselves as hogward going students? That's so funny and creepy. They have no clue about life and are stuck in this situation. Those companies beat and shape them to become the perfect puppets. They will do everything they are asked. Maybe that's why once asked what would you say to your younger self hobi said to study harder in school. Because this golden cage slave life is not worth it.
Aaa... I'm sorry i think i missed it. There's bunch of weird post yesterday so i skipped few pages and posts. Actually, something caught me is @inquisitor post about NJ goes to malta with his parents. And malta, has a long history about knight templar and freem*son. So.... That lead me to non zionist sorcery NJ.

Eva01

Rookie
D9V5aTzUwAAMcsB.jpeg

I dropped this because, here's the prove that what you see isn't what you think. I know some of you still found pity in them, and maybe bit reluctant to let it go. I know how hard it is especially if you go through with them for years and years or since their debut.
Well, no need to rush. Some people can't be push through a wall. So take your time, but keep in mind for the truth unfold.
Let's go through all of this, until we can be freed. And have no reason to comeback here again

Deadlylady

Established
Aaa... I'm sorry i think i missed it. There's bunch of weird post yesterday so i skipped few pages and posts. Actually, something caught me is @inquisitor post about NJ goes to malta with his parents. And malta, has a long history about knight templar and freem*son. So.... That lead me to non zionist sorcery NJ.
Yes :) the templar lived in many islands like rhodes and cyprus too.
Maybe his father and himself are member of that society. I heard you have to be rich to get in. And with them being "gl0baly" famous everything adds up. When you are in the club everything is easier, being front page of a famous magazine or being a guest in the most watched tv talkshows etc even wining awards. I remember one politician saying you don't have to be that "religion" to be zionist. Because they are really satanist at the end of the day anyways. No religion would agree with this stuff and agenda. Any kind of sorcery is done with demons. So we could say sorcery is just the devil's work. There is not white or black magic/sorcery. Only evil.

View attachment 23213

I dropped this because, here's the prove that what you see isn't what you think. I know some of you still found pity in them, and maybe bit reluctant to let it go. I know how hard it is especially if you go through with them for years and years or since their debut.
Well, no need to rush. Some people can't be push through a wall. So take your time, but keep in mind for the truth unfold.
Let's go through all of this, until we can be freed. And have no reason to comeback here again
Well we all know they are acting infront of the camera. But still that dude does act like a child with his jokes etc. I remember when they talked about their first impression when meeting their co-members one of them said that when he saw genie he was intimidated or something like that. He asked him to sing when he didn't genie forced him too or something.

1561017042775.png

The fans seeing them as "g0ds" . o_Oo_O This is just paganism right there.
Content that I like: uproar of fans against bh. Of course a small uproar that doesnt mean anything and won't affect anything, but it's a start.

Who would have thought, the company doesnt hype all of the solos equally, taehyung is discriminated, what a shocker
He must be acting up behind the camera so this is done deliberately. Since being obediant is everything to them. They have to be the perfect puppy. I remember watching that documentary about kpop and one music company boss said something like this : "Parents leave their children to us. We can beat and or even kill them. If you get worried and take your children back then you don't trust us". And by the way he acts up with his member even infront of the camera, I don't think that guy cares about this stuff anymore. He is famous anyways and wantst to go into acting.
And why are they doing songs for a game and people talk about it like this is a new album?

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
Hi, everyone!One thing that has confused me is that if BH's intention is indeed to exclude Tea from the other members why then he was the focus of the BWL clip. Maybe he did something afterwards that made them angry and now BH punishes him for that
or maybe he told them to exclude him cause he wanted his fame to die down

softpower

Established
or maybe he told them to exclude him cause he wanted his fame to die down
Or maybe cause he is the real Mastermind and hidden leader that pulls the strings on the group.

It has been bothering me for a while and whatever you have to bash or judge, let me tell you I don't give a fuck. I'll say what I think anyways.

Now read this out for once ( WARNING : really long post ahead) :

Remember Wings, HYYH and Fake Love ? Taehyung had always the evil role, the tempter, the fallen angel, the mysterious one. What if we have all been looking at it wrong all this time ?

What if Taehyung's sacrifices for the group made them rank higher and get where they are today ? What if Taehyung is really the wickedest one among them ? I mean...why always Taehyung ??? Since debut even...

I can't deny RM seems pretty smart tbh, but I think Taehyung's intelligence is rather underrated and misunderstood. Boy has many flaws, yet he hides them, he is basically unreadable and so secretive in everything. You can never get a word out of him ; for as long as he keeps licking his lips, you can never guess what he is thinking of. He seems fake too. All of them , but Taehyung really excludes an intimidating yet scaring aura.

Them both being moonchildren (as stated on the song, ofc it can just be a metaphor but I don't think so) leaves a lot to think of. Moonchildren are born in the occult and made to live and prosper through it, getting stronger and more powerful each day through abuse. They are traumatized in special days of the calendar relating to moon phases, since the womb. That may be related to open the fetus brain making it vulnerable to psychic forces from above.

Does this sound familiar ? Moon influences a lot of zodiac signs, Cancers being the most memorable. That may be a reason why NJ is so obsessed with crabs. But that may or may not be far-fetched, so take it with a pinch of salt.

I am a Cancer myself and tbh moon phases really have a strong effect on me. I change moods often in cycles of a month, depending on full moons too. I have lucid dreams and deja vús too and they keep getting more frequent the more I grow up.

Moons, also, as satellites are an interesting part of our solar system. They have a strong magnetic force, enough to pull the tides. I have started to learn about them just recently through conspiracy books and I have found some alchemy books too. I look forward to reading them this summer. So take everything I say as merely shallow concepts on the topic.

Back to it, according to David Icke, moon can be a portal much like a Stargate to communicate with the ethereal world and aliens ( or demons in Bible ) cause it is interconnected with Saturn and its rings. So basically Saturn sends waves and Moon acts like an enhancer to affect Earth. But Saturn is the base to the alien-demon species, according to him.

Specifically, Saturn has a strong effect on Earth's magnetic field, but science hasn't published many articles about it in depth. They just say that Saturn has a bigger effect than we think. As if this could not convince you, Saturn is another name for Satan, coincidence ??? Nahh.

Like in Matrix, humanity may just be enslaved by a race of these super intelligent alien-demon species (that we suspiciously actually call Gods) that use human energy as a battery. And on the real, we may be worshipping the same God with different alien forms. The God that enslaves us. Just like God on the Bible who punishes knowledge, Lucifer punishes sins that come from it, so aren't them all the same by the end of the day ? Isn't the Bible God just a milder version of the Lucifer ? All Gods punish, in all religions and mythologies.

They ENSLAVE us. Maybe Lucifer is just the raw version of the God, cause he gives free will. Still that is my personal theory. I am not a religious person, whatsoever, this is purely a logical conclusion I have made.

Anyways, back to these satanists, the most down to earth explanation I have fathomed is that Taehyung must have some deep connection with his spirituality and these alien-demons, since he is a moonchild and has "4d alien" psychic abilities. Lol, it's like they are spoon-feeding this to us...

What has struck me a lot is "Singularity" chosen as a title for his solo. It has nothing to do with the lyrics on the surface. But it is deeper, much deeper.

On my own interpretation of it, I think that ( as crazy as it may sound ) its meaning may be right in front of our eyes, literal as it is. Singularity is basically merging your intelligence with a higher technology enhancing it and lastly letting yourself be enslaved by it. That is according to the dictionary. These higher intelligence (computers irl) being like iClouds where you upload your conscience help you get in touch with your higher meaning as a human through universe.

In satanism, that might be purely a reference to demons, as they open your eyes to a different world, you become knowledgeable but at the same time you can't get rid of them. They are always there and they can enslave you any time they want. Now, back to the lyrics, does it start to make sense ???

Yes.

Taehyung may be referring to getting enslaved by these demons, shutting his voice, hearing them in his head, being helpless.

The lake reference ? It's about mirrors, they open portals to demon connections. He looks and stirs the water, like Narcissus, he sees mirror-like reflections in it. It's not a coincidence we always see water reflections in bts mvs.

Blood, Sweat and Tears had Jhope in it with the reflection, Jin's water-like mirror on Awake.... How can it be a coincidence ? Just HOW ? They all refer to opening connections with alien-demons.

So all in all, the gist of it is Tae may be a really powerful person if he really has connections to these creatures, being a moonchild. But, in the end only time will tell. I believe his innocent and pitiful aura is just a way for him to harness power and negative energy. I think bighit knows exactly what they're doing.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Tae isn't going anywhere.. I highly doubt he will be the one going first or leaving or vanishing whatever..

That guy is getting all the attention in the world behind the curtain of so called MISTREATMENT.. Even if he is mistreated which i highly doubt.. He is getting attention in that way.. Maybe even more than jik00k ship.. Everything is planned with b1gh1t.. They know there are other ways to keep him in spotlight.. And that's happening.. What if it was all b1gh1t accounts who started the hashtag that stop mistreating taehyung.

He is the only guy who gets a whole car to himself to the airports and hotels and concerts.. How is that mistreatment.. That is a protocol tbh.

Scars512

Established
Yeah, he does that a lot. Reminds me of Al Roker, Eminem and other celebs "malfunctioning" and staring off into space like that sometimes. Some say that is MKUltra malfunction. Eminem explained it as live TV freaking him out:

Or Wendy Williams -- where some people claimed she must have seen demons. She says it was just a medical issue, though.:

Shuna

Star
Or maybe cause he is the real Mastermind and hidden leader that pulls the strings on the group.

It has been bothering me for a while and whatever you have to bash or judge, let me tell you I don't give a fuck. I'll say what I think anyways.

Now read this out for once ( WARNING : really long post ahead) :

Remember Wings, HYYH and Fake Love ? Taehyung had always the evil role, the tempter, the fallen angel, the mysterious one. What if we have all been looking at it wrong all this time ?

What if Taehyung's sacrifices for the group made them rank higher and get where they are today ? What if Taehyung is really the wickedest one among them ? I mean...why always Taehyung ??? Since debut even...

I can't deny RM seems pretty smart tbh, but I think Taehyung's intelligence is rather underrated and misunderstood. Boy has many flaws, yet he hides them, he is basically unreadable and so secretive in everything. You can never get a word out of him ; for as long as he keeps licking his lips, you can never guess what he is thinking of. He seems fake too. All of them , but Taehyung really excludes an intimidating yet scaring aura.

Them both being moonchildren (as stated on the song, ofc it can just be a metaphor but I don't think so) leaves a lot to think of. Moonchildren are born in the occult and made to live and prosper through it, getting stronger and more powerful each day through abuse. They are traumatized in special days of the calendar relating to moon phases, since the womb. That may be related to open the fetus brain making it vulnerable to psychic forces from above.

Does this sound familiar ? Moon influences a lot of zodiac signs, Cancers being the most memorable. That may be a reason why NJ is so obsessed with crabs. But that may or may not be far-fetched, so take it with a pinch of salt.

I am a Cancer myself and tbh moon phases really have a strong effect on me. I change moods often in cycles of a month, depending on full moons too. I have lucid dreams and deja vús too and they keep getting more frequent the more I grow up.

Moons, also, as satellites are an interesting part of our solar system. They have a strong magnetic force, enough to pull the tides. I have started to learn about them just recently through conspiracy books and I have found some alchemy books too. I look forward to reading them this summer. So take everything I say as merely shallow concepts on the topic.

Back to it, according to David Icke, moon can be a portal much like a Stargate to communicate with the ethereal world and aliens ( or demons in Bible ) cause it is interconnected with Saturn and its rings. So basically Saturn sends waves and Moon acts like an enhancer to affect Earth. But Saturn is the base to the alien-demon species, according to him.

Specifically, Saturn has a strong effect on Earth's magnetic field, but science hasn't published many articles about it in depth. They just say that Saturn has a bigger effect than we think. As if this could not convince you, Saturn is another name for Satan, coincidence ??? Nahh.

Like in Matrix, humanity may just be enslaved by a race of these super intelligent alien-demon species (that we suspiciously actually call Gods) that use human energy as a battery. And on the real, we may be worshipping the same God with different alien forms. The God that enslaves us. Just like God on the Bible who punishes knowledge, Lucifer punishes sins that come from it, so aren't them all the same by the end of the day ? Isn't the Bible God just a milder version of the Lucifer ? All Gods punish, in all religions and mythologies.

They ENSLAVE us. Maybe Lucifer is just the raw version of the God, cause he gives free will. Still that is my personal theory. I am not a religious person, whatsoever, this is purely a logical conclusion I have made.

Anyways, back to these satanists, the most down to earth explanation I have fathomed is that Taehyung must have some deep connection with his spirituality and these alien-demons, since he is a moonchild and has "4d alien" psychic abilities. Lol, it's like they are spoon-feeding this to us...

What has struck me a lot is "Singularity" chosen as a title for his solo. It has nothing to do with the lyrics on the surface. But it is deeper, much deeper.

On my own interpretation of it, I think that ( as crazy as it may sound ) its meaning may be right in front of our eyes, literal as it is. Singularity is basically merging your intelligence with a higher technology enhancing it and lastly letting yourself be enslaved by it. That is according to the dictionary. These higher intelligence (computers irl) being like iClouds where you upload your conscience help you get in touch with your higher meaning as a human through universe.

In satanism, that might be purely a reference to demons, as they open your eyes to a different world, you become knowledgeable but at the same time you can't get rid of them. They are always there and they can enslave you any time they want. Now, back to the lyrics, does it start to make sense ???

Yes.

Taehyung may be referring to getting enslaved by these demons, shutting his voice, hearing them in his head, being helpless.

The lake reference ? It's about mirrors, they open portals to demon connections. He looks and stirs the water, like Narcissus, he sees mirror-like reflections in it. It's not a coincidence we always see water reflections in bts mvs.

Blood, Sweat and Tears had Jhope in it with the reflection, Jin's water-like mirror on Awake.... How can it be a coincidence ? Just HOW ? They all refer to opening connections with alien-demons.

So all in all, the gist of it is Tae may be a really powerful person if he really has connections to these creatures, being a moonchild. But, in the end only time will tell. I believe his innocent and pitiful aura is just a way for him to harness power and negative energy. I think bighit knows exactly what they're doing.
Personally, I always thought it was RM. But looking back, RM may just be a magician. In BT21 RM sleeps, one of the things that can receive messages (according to my analysis). And V is an extraterrestrial heart, the heart is the symbol of the tree of life, it is in alchemy the sexual connection between a man and a woman.

For the story of ceremonial mirrors, he uses it for their rituals, energy changes. And for water, the pineal gland is itself composed of water.

Otherwise, I validate your theory, I also look for myself and I arrive at the same results.

Last edited:

Deadlylady

Established
Yeah, he does that a lot. Reminds me of Al Roker, Eminem and other celebs "malfunctioning" and staring off into space like that sometimes. Some say that is MKUltra malfunction. Eminem explained it as live TV freaking him out:

Or Wendy Williams -- where some people claimed she must have seen demons. She says it was just a medical issue, though.:

Exactly and that dude has many meme fotos for this situation "shook". The only ones that should be shooked are the sheepfans. Its funny at first but if we look at the real reason behind this stuff.

1561041959830.png

So we have learned that some people which are very famous like in the videos your shared live certain "shooks" or glitches moments from time to time. If we look at what does mk to people is having dissociative disorders. And my theory is that multiple demons are able to get inside and control that psychologically and physically abused person. Thus it explains the memory loss.. They are playing with those peoples psyche/soul.

Symptoms
Signs and symptoms depend on the type of dissociative disorders you have, but may include:

• Memory loss (amnesia) of certain time periods, events, people and personal information
  • A sense of being detached from yourself and your emotions
  • A perception of the people and things around you as distorted and unreal
  • A blurred sense of identity
  • Significant stress or problems in your relationships, work or other important areas of your life
  • Inability to cope well with emotional or professional stress
  • Mental health problems, such as depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts and behaviors.

• Dissociative amnesia. The main symptom is memory loss that's more severe than normal forgetfulness and that can't be explained by a medical condition. You can't recall information about yourself or events and people in your life, especially from a traumatic time. Dissociative amnesia can be specific to events in a certain time, such as intense combat, or more rarely, can involve complete loss of memory about yourself. It may sometimes involve travel or confused wandering away from your life (dissociative fugue). An episode of amnesia usually occurs suddenly and may last minutes, hours, or rarely, months or years.
  • Dissociative identity disorder. Formerly known as multiple personality disorder, this disorder is characterized by "switching" to alternate identities. You may feel the presence of two or more people talking or living inside your head, and you may feel as though you're possessed by other identities. Each identity may have a unique name, personal history and characteristics, including obvious differences in voice, gender, mannerisms and even such physical qualities as the need for eyeglasses. There also are differences in how familiar each identity is with the others. People with dissociative identity disorder typically also have dissociative amnesia and often have dissociative fugue.
  • Depersonalization-derealization disorder. This involves an ongoing or episodic sense of detachment or being outside yourself — observing your actions, feelings, thoughts and self from a distance as though watching a movie (depersonalization). Other people and things around you may feel detached and foggy or dreamlike, time may be slowed down or sped up, and the world may seem unreal (derealization). You may experience depersonalization, derealization or both. Symptoms, which can be profoundly distressing, may last only a few moments or come and go over many years.
Personally, I always thought it was RM. But looking back, RM may just be a magician. In BT21 RM sleeps, one of the things that can receive messages (according to my analysis). And V is an extraterrestrial heart, the heart is the symbol of the tree of life, it is in alchemy the sexual connection between a man and a woman.

For the story of ceremonial mirrors, he uses it for their rituals, energy changes. And for water, the pineal gland is itself composed of water.

Otherwise, I validate your theory, I also look for myself and I arrive at the same results.
But to me like hermoine monsta always is that dude who is clueless about how to do stuff in life. And he is only book smart. But then again there isn't any prerequisite to be one. Just have to be stupid enough to "sign the contract".

Time will tell everything. Most mask falls after awhile.

Last edited: