BTS discussion thread

Brea

Rookie
No need to delete your post. And I'm not concerned about your sexuality at all. That is your business and not mine. I simply have a different opinion, that's all. I'm sorry if I upset you by expressing it. That wasn't my intent at all. I was simply explaining why it came across as a little off.

Yes, fantasies are one thing. We can't always control them -- but we can choose not to indulge in them. Personally, I don't have fantasies about things I wouldn't do in real life because I think you are opening yourself up to temptation if you focus on it mentally. That is why the bible says you've committed the sin of adultery by just lusting after someone in your heart. It is meant to warn of the danger of indulging in fantasies because, after a while, the fantasies won't be enough and the temptation to act it out in real life will become too great to withstand. It is a little like trying to diet but spending all your time thinking about chocolate cake and looking at pictures of it online. You will at best be miserable focusing on what you can't have and at worse, you will break down and indulge in something you know you shouldn't. You are just punishing yourself with a guilt and shame cycle. Better to focus on other things so you don't think about it. Not the greatest analogy, but you get the point.
Yeah... I'm basically doing what you just described. Having a hard time with temptations and it's becoming hard to withstand. I don't even know if I'll make it to heaven at this point...

Last edited:

Brea

Rookie
Okay...ya know what ? I am tired of this threads hypocrisy. The way you fake things is beyond me.

Who the fuck is playing games on me, bighit insiders or whatever bitches you are, needs to stop. This thread is not to hate of the members. It is to OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE TRUTH. That they are just like everybody else in this industry. Whether you love their appearance or not is just a superficial matter.

If you religious nutjobs dont get out of this bubble, I am sorry to burst it for you, but someone else will in the future. Standards for men are changing slowly and there is nothing you can do about it. Standards for people are also changing slowly and there is nothing you can do about it.

Instead of spitting venom about their looks, why don't you try to delve deeper into their work and evaluate the truth they are telling through their music. What makes you better than any non-army kpoppies out there, you brainwashed nutcases ?

IS LOOKS THE MOST SERIOUS CASE WHEN YOU KNOW THEY DO SATANIC SHIT BEHIND THE SCENES ? I thought you bitches were religious. What has Jesus to say about that ? Or whatever, just hate on them cause they look gay and Jesus wouldn't like that, would he ? Who cares about Satan anyways...

Ridicule me how you want, at least I accept my flaws and weaknesses as a human being. While you...you are the fakest bitches I have ever seen in my life.

Their paycheck wont get weaker if you keep on hating on them. Instead, why dont you help the case since you love these armys and these boys so much ? Why don't you slap the fuck out of the facts on armys faces and wake up those who need to know ? Huh ? Why hide in a thread when you can as well operate on reality and do sth valuable ? Cant Jesus even let you do that ?

Wait...sorry for the last words. I forgot I am dealing with a bunch of weaklings who get sensitive over a post. I have wasted all my energy on this thread this two days and honestly I thought you were better. I thought I could change a mindset or two, but you just proved once again what I had always known : that religious conspirationists are the worst to deal with.

You believe in flat earth too ? We can have quite fun with that after we have finished all this mess. Bet Jesus would love that.

lmao bye, this is my last post. have fun you blind fucks.
What the hell did I do?? Actually, what did all of us do? This thread is about bts and what they're truly known for. Their appearance is included because they're pushing the LGBTQ+ agenda so why are you getting mad at us talking about how they look? It's not just about their rituals or whatever, it's also what they're trying to do and their appearance is one of them. And don't call ANY OF US "blind fucks" When we're CLEARLY not! If we were blind, then why the hell are we still staying woke talking about how evil they are? And yes religion is included, because they're basically atheists and satanists, both, one of them, whatever. And Jesus is included because we are discussing topics about the LAST DAYS that we are CURRENTLY IN and bts is one of the many groups of celebrities that are trying to blind the world! I don't think I need to say more after this it's pretty obvious, unless you're going to change your mind and reply back. Bye!

Scars512

Established
Yeah... I'm basically doing what you just described. Having a hard time with temptations and it's becoming hard to withstand. I don't even know if I'll make it to heaven at this point...
Don't be too hard on yourself. None of us are perfect. I am older so I've acquired some wisdom and self control over time. When I was younger, I struggled with the same things. Hormones are a big influence as well -- so sometimes it isn't something that you have a great deal of control over, at least not until you have some experience with handling it.

I think some fantasizing is normal and even healthy -- depending of course on what you fantasize about. It is a safe way to explore how you are feeling without actually doing anything that you might regret later. Of course, my advice -- and it is just my advice, I'm certainly no expert -- is to not let yourself get lost in fantasy and to remember that fantasy will never match reality. I think a lot of Army, even if they managed to actually date their favorite, would find that being in a relationship with one of these guys would never be as good as the fantasy that they have built up in their mind of how it would be. People have good and bad days and relationships likewise have good and bad days. If you get too caught up in fantasy, you'll never be happy because a real relationship will never be as perfect as you imagined.

But, God knows we are imperfect. He's always willing to forgive when we recognize we've taken the wrong path and we repent it. Just keep trying your best. That's all any of us can do. Fortunately, God is merciful.

Brea

Rookie
Don't be too hard on yourself. None of us are perfect. I am older so I've acquired some wisdom and self control over time. When I was younger, I struggled with the same things. Hormones are a big influence as well -- so sometimes it isn't something that you have a great deal of control over, at least not until you have some experience with handling it.

I think some fantasizing is normal and even healthy -- depending of course on what you fantasize about. It is a safe way to explore how you are feeling without actually doing anything that you might regret later. Of course, my advice -- and it is just my advice, I'm certainly no expert -- is to not let yourself get lost in fantasy and to remember that fantasy will never match reality. I think a lot of Army, even if they managed to actually date their favorite, would find that being in a relationship with one of these guys would never be as good as the fantasy that they have built up in their mind of how it would be. People have good and bad days and relationships likewise have good and bad days. If you get too caught up in fantasy, you'll never be happy because a real relationship will never be as perfect as you imagined.

But, God knows we are imperfect. He's always willing to forgive when we recognize we've taken the wrong path and we repent it. Just keep trying your best. That's all any of us can do. Fortunately, God is merciful.
Thank you so much!

HealingHugs

Established
What has this thread become? Hostile, judgemental, bullshit. STOP driving new people away by being fascists, this is NOT what this thread started out as or aspired to become. I've been here before this thread even started and it's disappointing the way it has turned hostile to new posters. Just my two cents. Be welcoming and welcome discussion please.

Shuna

Star
New T_AO concert:Sans titre-1.jpg

- The first image at the top left is similar to the BTS logo or the logo is visible in the clip t_en in New Heroes,
- The second image, TAO on the throne. The throne is visible in many concepts.
- The third image, one of the reference is the photo concept of BTS:
rapmonster-bts-wings-1038x576.jpg
- The fourth and sixth images on the upper right and the image on the bottom left should remind you of the concept of the BTS concert, whose form, referred to a demon.
- The fifth image also with the throne and the pyramid-shaped staircase, the satanist ritual outfits that refers to Madonna's performance on Eurovision.
- The last image refers to the NCTmentary concept and Black on Black.

Last edited:

Brea

Rookie
What has this thread become? Hostile, judgemental, bullshit. STOP driving new people away by being fascists, this is NOT what this thread started out as or aspired to become. I've been here before this thread even started and it's disappointing the way it has turned hostile to new posters. Just my two cents. Be welcoming and welcome discussion please.
Well I'm not judging anyone. It's the fact we, okay let's just say we are all on the SAME page but just different sections of said page. In other words, we all agree with one another, but we have different point of views of those agreements. Like I can say I like apples, and you agree but I specifically like green apples and you specifically like red apples. It's basically how this thread is going.

cadiz

Star
so...I see several things on my timeline and I need clarification
If fans here are keeping up with their latest concert can you confirm whats happening??

All the tweets are in portuguese so I translate

First: It looks like Big Hit excluded V from this picture...and Jimin was seen keeping the pic of only 6 members

fans in the replies are saying V was the one taking the picture....but they are still upset he was not included
not sure if this is some type of "predictive programming" or something else

Second: Fans are saying there were some type of video where Jimin was playing a gay character....they are saying it was clear in the video......because Jimin was checking JK out in the "magic shop"

I'll be thankfull if some people here can clarify whats real

Scars512

Established
so...I see several things on my timeline and I need clarification
If fans here are keeping up with their latest concert can you confirm whats happening??

All the tweets are in portuguese so I translate

First: It looks like Big Hit excluded V from this picture...and Jimin was seen keeping the pic of only 6 members

fans in the replies are saying V was the one taking the picture....but they are still upset he was not included
not sure if this is some type of "predictive programming" or something else

Second: Fans are saying there were some type of video where Jimin was playing a gay character....they are saying it was clear in the video......because Jimin was checking JK out in the "magic shop"

I'll be thankfull if some people here can clarify whats real
I watched a fan cam of the VCR in question.

Jimin could be seen as flirting with JK (and again why is JK the focus here? He is the main character of this short film.) I think they also played the sugar plum fairy music for the initial scene with Jimin. Could be a nod to so many fans calling him a fairy -- but fairy is also slang for gay, so make of that what you will.

I didn't notice that V was left out of the picture. There is no way that leaving him out is accidental or insignificant. I guess I didn't notice because the whole thing revolved around JK. He goes into the room with each member and each member is acting out their stereotype (RM is breaking things, Jin is eating, Jhope is dancing, V is taking photos -- but then JK is modeling well enough, so V steps in front of the camera, Suga is sleeping) but ultimately goes into a room by himself where his black shoes are in a clear cube (is this a nod to the black cube? Saturn?) and there are flashbacks of him dancing in the shoes and some of the same scenes from the JK in BTS's eyes MV that was released earlier. I think it is supposed to represent his journey -- trying to find his place and trying to emulate the others but ultimately he ends up finding his own place in the group. It is interesting that he didn't go into the room with JM -- but I guess that is because JM is the "shop keeper" in this magic shop scenario.

Edited to add: There are 3 parts to this. I haven't watched the other two yet. Watching them now. But, since I don't speak Korean, I'm sure I'm missing stuff.

Second video:
Third video:

Last edited:

cadiz

Star

Jimin could be seen as flirting with JK (and again why is JK the focus here? He is the main character of this short film.) I think they also played the sugar plum fairy music for the initial scene with Jimin. Could be a nod to so many fans calling him a fairy -- but fairy is also slang for gay, so make of that what you will.

I didn't notice that V was left out of the picture. There is no way that leaving him out is accidental or insignificant. I guess I didn't notice because the whole thing revolved around JK. He goes into the room with each member and each member is acting out their stereotype (RM is breaking things, Jin is eating, Jhope is dancing, V is taking photos -- but then JK is modeling well enough, so V steps in front of the camera, Suga is sleeping) but ultimately goes into a room by himself where his black shoes are in a clear cube (is this a nod to the black cube? Saturn?) and there are flashbacks of him dancing in the shoes and some of the same scenes from the JK in BTS's eyes MV that was released earlier. I think it is supposed to represent his journey -- trying to find his place and trying to emulate the others but ultimately he ends up finding his own place in the group. It is interesting that he didn't go into the room with JM -- but I guess that is because JM is the "shop keeper" in this magic shop scenario.

Edited to add: There are 3 parts to this. I haven't watched the other two yet. Watching them now. But, since I don't speak Korean, I'm sure I'm missing stuff.

Second video:
Third video:
thank you so much for clarify!!
I just watched....yeah I think the shippers were overreacting...I dont see Jimin flirting here, he is just acting very gay but thats typical Jimin so I dont see a story behind it

and you are right, every member is acting according to their role

RM: being smart...Jin: eating...Suga: sleeping...V: being artistic...Jhope: dancing ....and Jimin....being gay? (lol that might be his role)
in the 3rd video you can see Jimin keeping the final pic....V is not included

And I wonder why JK is the protagonist....all the other members are side characters showing him "the way". Big Hit is very biased with this guy

Hopeful

Star

Second video:
Third video:
Well these Vcrs were very cringe worthy..
K00k basically wanted healing from the magic shop and j1min sent him to all the available doctors (or you can say MAGICIANS) at the shop (or hospital in other words) he couldn't get healed from any of the Doctors.. In the end he got healing from his own past self?...
Screenshot_2019-06-16-11-12-43-235_com.google.android.youtube.png
Healing therapy (make you feel better)

I wonder if the handlers manipulate the group that you will do far better without this one particular member in the group and they all start agreeing with it.. So when that particular member is removed.. It has the least effect on the remaining ones.. But in fact they're all deceived and their repo goes down and they're never the same again but they couldn't protect that one guy on time and then it's too late..
Here it seems the case with Tae.. Since a long time back on our thread it's been talked about a sacrifice revolving around j1n and tae.. And now all the red lighting in that VCR is just not a good sign and from the final picture you just removed a member?.. Since it was a magic shop. I would have advised to place a character like dobby from harry p0tter in there who would take a happy family picture of all of them. That would have been better.

Hopeful

Star
The sex for enlightenment in this case is represented by ANKH..
I'm sure you have seen it around.

View attachment 18755View attachment 18756View attachment 18757View attachment 18758
Rihana
View attachment 18759
View attachment 18760
There is a video particularly for this symbol on This is a call for an uprising channel. On YouTube ...
These things DO kind of link to s3x rituals..

If you search about this symbol . You will find more details about it on Google..
Bey0nce
View attachment 18761
J1min is the only one falling in that vcr... Through all the DNAs.. And he is seen wearing the Ankh earring and it's not the first time.. Which is the symbol for i11umin4ti sex for enlightenment.

Screenshot_2019-06-16-11-10-12-669_com.google.android.youtube.png

Mikrokosmos song animation? Just an excuse to put Saturns and Dnas and hopeless boys on there who don't know where they are getting sucked into.. Just horrible

mimis

Established
I don't think any other kpop group will reach the success that BTS did, at least not in the next 2 decades. The reason for that is because fans and haters and even conspirators like us are so engaged with them. I mean people became so possessed by them, they started analyze when they blink or move..it's crazy. Even txt, despite coming off the same label as bts can't battle it's way to the top. I'm sure even after bts goes to military people will still mostly talk about them and their lives, their future comeback and until they start to settle down fans will always stan them! Idk what do you all think?

Deadlylady

Established

Second video:
Third video:
The first video has a mysterious and dark atmosphere. It's christmas music that is played? Yes, this is played often during holidays its a song from the nutcraker. And look what I found:

"The Nutcracker's" disturbing origin story: Why this was once the world's creepiest ballet
From pedophilic godfathers to gruesome seven-headed mice, the first versions of the classic ballet were — different"

https://www.salon.com/2014/12/24/the_nutcrackers_disturbing_origin_story_why_this_was_once_the_worlds_creepiest_ballet/

Overall that video felt like kook might be going solo.

- Jamal the receptionist/guide: What was he wearing? Silk shirt? (Fun fact in my religion its forbidden for men to wear silk and gold. Because men shouldn't be thinking about dressing up day and night. This is women stuff. Guys should focus on having a good personality and be mature. Also guys wearing this stuff starts to look like a girl. Have you wondered why so many time th and jamal and other members are wearing clothing like this? Also wearing silk makes a person looking rich and they start to act cocky. And this hurts a person spiritually. Also when I picture a pimp he is wearing a silk shirt.) And also Jamal behavior was like a girl indeed in that video. (Lust)

- Nj the clumsy guy? NJ room is dark with candles on the floor. Also there is a wall next to them which is broken. This has to mean something what do you think? At first I though he was going to hypnotize him. But they called a certain spirit? The candle on the table went out, that can mean demon came in the room. They kept building a tower that nj kept breaking. And in the end nj was fighting something we couldn't see? So I'm asking you guys, is nj someone who is possessed? Who knows maybe thats why everything he touchs breaks apart.

- Candy the sleepy & ocd guy. The room was his bedroom. He looks at his phone which is attached to something. Cellphone addiction. He gives him an apple or slice of apple with a stick since he won't dare touch him ocd life. We know what this shit is. A bed, forbidden fruit, two guys I leave the rest to you. Also he slept so this can represent laziness. (Sloth)

- Genie the drunk dude. A dinning room with a lot of food. Thus this can represent gluttony. Also it had some alice in wonderland vibes. Of course drinking alcoholic beverages and he was literally drunk. (Gluttony)

- Th the selfie guy. Teaching him how to smile or to put on a fake mask for the camera. They switch places and he poses like a model. Showing that "looks" are everything huh? Being vain much? (Pride)

- H0bi the dancer. H0pe dances like crazy and kook can't keep up.

Then genie is seen with a grape trying to feed kook. Then Kook and th are taking selfie like a couple kook doesn't like it. Hope dances and kook sits on the floor. None of the members are good enough for him. So he goes on his own room/path.

- Kook the cinderella man? And the members bid him farewell and he takes his shoes from the glass box. A new begining? (Greed)

We can also say that they have portrayed a few deadly sins too.

The second video m@gic bs shop. In the second video we see them entering a virtual world though a gate. It felt kindda like in the movie "re@dy pl@yer 0ne". Also the sky looks like space. So has a "little prince" kindda vibes. When jamal was seen we could see gene symbol. He was falling into water too, this might be representing "them"(the people) doing something with human genes and water represents the new birth of something maybe.

In the third video th and nj literally danced like a couple. I guess jamal didn't want to do it since it was happening in his hometown.
And the end showing like they have healed people is the most ironical thing.
And the names at the end were random?Lee, wilson, suzuki, park, tanaka, kim.
The end shows that this video was about how they "healed" kook. Thats why he was the lead role huh? Always the last one to be initiated.

Last edited:

Deadlylady

Established
I don't think any other kpop group will reach the success that BTS did, at least not in the next 2 decades. The reason for that is because fans and haters and even conspirators like us are so engaged with them. I mean people became so possessed by them, they started analyze when they blink or move..it's crazy. Even txt, despite coming off the same label as bts can't battle it's way to the top. I'm sure even after bts goes to military people will still mostly talk about them and their lives, their future comeback and until they start to settle down fans will always stan them! Idk what do you all think?
Time will tell. But if something new and appealing comes along which I bet they have started to prepare. They will be forgotten or at least not their main interest anymore. They weren't so great to begin with. Everything is hype and glamour. When that stuff is done to another group see how the attention of the fans goes to that.

---------------

By the way this company suck at organizing events or what? They did all they could to stop people reselling. By making sure everybody had real ID and not accepting copies even if their parents were with them. Why not? Why is reselling so bad who cares? Its not like the extra money was going to go to them anyways? They can't handle people making money off of them I guess.

Also the staff is said to have made sexually offensive statements to fans. After that waist handling stuff they did at one fan meeting that doesn't surprise me.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1332374wpp/big-hit-addresses-issues-from-btss-muster-fan-meeting-in-busan

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran

Not so fast. When a newcomer starts a post out saying this:

If you think your oppas are that innocent, broken and crying all the time, well CONGRATULATIONS ! You just proved them how much of a real Army you are. Sheep soldier fucking mentality.

and gradually progresses to this:

"Nonetheless, I have still followed them because their story is actually interesting and quite captivating to study. They are their own universe and I only follow their mvs or things related to their work."

It's going to rub people the wrong way. It's like pick a side: are you gonna bash people who are still fans or accused of being fans or are you gonna reveal you're as much of a fan yourself?

Fonts have been pretty welcoming in the past even asking posters to participate more. Everyone started as being new at some point including the more active users. So it ain't that.

I advise those who are posting to be a little more cautious when responding to others. Don't allow one or however many things that are said to divert the focus of this thread. Sometimes you have to agree to disagree and move on. Ignoring works too. :)