BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
And people are seeing through their fake relationships and scripted content. That picture that @NotDelulu posted, making it seem like they are hanging out, well people pointed out that it was from a Hyundai commercial, another day of ”work”. Good luck convincing people everything is well.

Regarding contract with devil, I don’t believe there is a need for them to be involved. It is obvious most of them don’t even believe in the concept of god/devil/angels or heaven/hell. That stuff is for artists with influence and a choice over their own work and concepts, aka ”free artists”. These are a manufactured boyband controlled by their company. If anything it their boss(es), the masterminds behind them who are heavily involved and the symbolism does not lie. That is true for all Kpop companies though, they are all involved and the artists just follow orders.

Furthermore, they are not kids anymore even if they entered the industry young and have the option to leave if they wanted. That is however never the case for anyone who works in entertainment regardless of how messed up they become. It is very hard to leave fame and money or your entire career. Only escape is death.
wait, dont tell me youre buying that ted talk they did at their recent vlive about how they dont believe in God? its obvious that theyre satanists, they believe in their own God, even th mentioned it, i really dont believe he refered to OUR God, its HIS God, and the content is scripted, i mean come on, we are not psychologists, "he looks like he means what he is saying" theyre actors, i still believe in body language bc its hard to fake it but facial expressions lies A LOT, and them making fun of him could also be an act becayse they dont want to get themselves exposed in believing theres another God out there who "protects" them, come on, them doing the hand signs just proves who they are working with, and the kaballah string th using, the al3ister cr0wley books rm read, they KNOW their God, theyre not blind.

softpower

Established
as much as i want the hype to die even if its just a little bit, it wont happend, and theyre gonna live life like that until their contracts are over, and i fucking dare they wont sign another one or im gonna nuke their entire building.

but yes, bts are very freaking famous, you cant just erase them from someone's minds like that, unless a very big scandal happened that made the fans turn back from them or hated them, but i doubt that will happend fast cause bruh, when th shared about this gay movie, people doesnt even bother to question his sexuality, like, i thought sk people are homophobic??? wtf???
who the fuck would actually pay attention to that with all these scandals left to right. a movie is so fucking mild compared to the desensitization koreans are getring from the scandals. they are slowly but surely normalising these things, just like in west. tomorrow they will normalise datings. thats how it goes. plus, when was korea homophobic though ? I dont see West liking gay ships as much. One Larry was bad enough. Koreans are just perverts in disguise, thats what I have gathered from all these years.

Truthteller

Veteran
wait, dont tell me youre buying that ted talk they did at their recent vlive about how they dont believe in God? its obvious that theyre satanists, they believe in their own God, even th mentioned it, i really dont believe he refered to OUR God, its HIS God, and the content is scripted, i mean come on, we are not psychologists, "he looks like he means what he is saying" theyre actors, i still believe in body language bc its hard to fake it but facial expressions lies A LOT, and them making fun of him could also be an act becayse they dont want to get themselves exposed in believing theres another God out there who "protects" them, come on, them doing the hand signs just proves who they are working with, and the kaballah string th using, the al3ister cr0wley books rm read, they KNOW their God, theyre not blind.
I said no need cause they are not free artists, their boss is 100% into satanic stuff and pushes a satanic agenda among others a gender queer agenda. Who knows if they themselves are involved. Nj probably is into some dark stuff or just a puppet. The rest I don’t know. Red string is not exclusively Kabbalah, it is also used in Asian cultures as a protect charm, Either way they do the bidding of satan, so I don’t care about the rest.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "inquisitor, post: 212856, miembro: 4292"] Sí.:)
Y manny pacquaio, boxeador de Filipinas se convirtió en senador. Dados abiertamente que su ambición es convertirse en presidente.
Ese nj sabe muchas cosas, especialmente sobre el negocio turbio.
El año pasado, durante la gira por Europa, él y su familia tuvieron una visita privada a Malta. Estoy bastante seguro de que su familia está al tanto.
En Malta, algunos de los acuerdos con los iluminados se hacen generalmente. Tienen esta gran organización allí, donde los iniciados y otros que están tratando de superar las filas de las promociones, los tratos y los rituales, obtener las bendiciones de los superiores. CITAR]

Cierto, y si, su familia ha de estar dentro eso creo lo mismo, también ha sido el único que fue el museo metropolitano de arte de nueva york, que es donde se hizo un día antes la met gala ...

en mi punto de vista podria ser el mk ultra theta ...

trato de escribir en ingles pero en automatico me lo convierte en español espero poder entenderme bien . :)

Scars512

Established
yuh. I think its about time armys GET OVER THEMSELVES and start seeing the bigger picture.
What makes you think they actually love you ? Are you special or something ? No. They just need your money.
These vampires feed on human energy they gain through satanic rituals. That is why many armys dream of them quite often. They are like parasites that obsess your brain into wanting more.
If they werent even handsome, I bet you their vlives or whatever fan content they post would actually be so lame (not like it isnt tho, lol) and they would be like any basic kpop group out there.
But they ARE handsome, so everything is justified right ? RIGHT ?
We are talking about people who have sacrificed others, REAL murderers, but nahhh, if your oppa is cute and makes smily faces, he just resurrected as an angel. He is clean now.
At this point armys are so brainwashed, they would gladly sacrifice their families to satan just for bts to thrive further in life.
Instead of praying for them, why dont you get out the Wonderland and try to analyse what message they are giving to us ?
But are they really that handsome? I don't think so. If you see the pre-debut photos, maybe Jin and Tae would be considered nice looking, but the others, not really. Thinking they are handsome is just really media manipulation and a product of fame. If girls saw normal guys like this on the street, they wouldn't even give them a second glance. They are considered good looking because they are wearing expensive clothing, they have their hair professionally done every time they step in front of a camera, they wear makeup, they diet to stay slim, they may have even had some cosmetic procedures done, and most of all because they are famous. I'd be willing to bet that most of the girls who swoon over them didn't naturally start out thinking that they were handsome, but were conditioned to think that. I'm not saying that they are ugly -- but honestly, they aren't really that handsome. Not even V who everyone raves about. He looks good in photos, but anyone can look good in a photo with photoshop.

I don't think Army are just brainwashed by their good looks. I think it is worse than that. The power of media to make us think that someone is handsome and great is the real evil and danger here. They didn't get the media spotlight because they are successful, they are successful because the media is promoting them. It is manipulation by media. BTS is useful for a particular demographic -- but they aren't the only sell-outs being used to manipulate people. And it isn't just limited to the entertainment world. It is happening in business and politics, too. Even in the scientific fields. It is a full court press of evil.

Scars512

Established
That red string is proof that Tae is definitely into some dark stuff. Madonna also is into the kabbalah and we all know she is a satanist to the core. If Tae believes in a god, it certainly is not THE God. He is pretty far down a dark path. I wish he had someone in his life who cared enough about him to intervene, but clearly he doesn't. I don't have any particular liking for any of them, but I can't help but feel sorry for them. (Well, maybe not NJ. I think he knows all about the occult stuff and is fully on board. Likely because he is a genius and thinks that people like him should rule the world because the rest of us are too stupid to do it. The others -- I am not sure if they are smart enough to really know exactly what they are doing.) I guess as a mom, I just feel bad for them that their families were willing to sacrifice their childhood for money. Any parent that lets their kids get involved in the entertainment industry doesn't really love their kids. They are willing to pimp them for money. We all know what kind of filth goes on behind the scenes in the industry -- there's no way a parent should let their kids be exposed to people like that. Especially sending them off to live in a dorm and having no input on what gets done to your child.

softpower

Established
But are they really that handsome? I don't think so. If you see the pre-debut photos, maybe Jin and Tae would be considered nice looking, but the others, not really. Thinking they are handsome is just really media manipulation and a product of fame. If girls saw normal guys like this on the street, they wouldn't even give them a second glance. They are considered good looking because they are wearing expensive clothing, they have their hair professionally done every time they step in front of a camera, they wear makeup, they diet to stay slim, they may have even had some cosmetic procedures done, and most of all because they are famous. I'd be willing to bet that most of the girls who swoon over them didn't naturally start out thinking that they were handsome, but were conditioned to think that. I'm not saying that they are ugly -- but honestly, they aren't really that handsome. Not even V who everyone raves about. He looks good in photos, but anyone can look good in a photo with photoshop.

I don't think Army are just brainwashed by their good looks. I think it is worse than that. The power of media to make us think that someone is handsome and great is the real evil and danger here. They didn't get the media spotlight because they are successful, they are successful because the media is promoting them. It is manipulation by media. BTS is useful for a particular demographic -- but they aren't the only sell-outs being used to manipulate people. And it isn't just limited to the entertainment world. It is happening in business and politics, too. Even in the scientific fields. It is a full court press of evil.
ok now, for one thing, we have to give them credit for. they ARE THAT handsome, maybe you dont see it in that point, but most girls fall for their looks, not the music. they dont even bother to translate the lyrics and grasp the meaning of their songs. How did you think they got famous ? Cause fans read the album notes, books references and mv analyses ? lol. bts wouldnt have a single fan left, if people actually delved into all of the REAL spicy stuff. idk how many of you have actually read Demian or Omelas or have seen The Chatroom, but I have. and I know exactly what they are trying to convey. Anyone with a brain can connect the dots. they have been pretty straightforward their entire career tbh, idk how cant people see it. like tf dude, compare a supposedly "young but fake love" to Devils Advocate ? fucking Eyes Wide Shut to a tired heartbroken lover who wants to love himself ? nahhh.
It doesnt make sense that way. but unfortunately armys are infants by brain so thats where the looks go out to play. lets be real, before I barely knew what they were saying, their faces pulled me in the rabbit hole. its sad that people only stay just for that, proving once again that our generation is truly superficial and doomed.

Scars512

Established
ok now, for one thing, we have to give them credit for. they ARE THAT handsome, maybe you dont see it in that point, but most girls fall for their looks, not the music. they dont even bother to translate the lyrics and grasp the meaning of their songs. How did you think they got famous ? Cause fans read the album notes, bsoooks references and mv analyses ? lol. bts wouldnt have a single fan left, if people actually delved into all of the REAL spicy stuff. idk how many of you have actually read Demian or Omelas or have seen The Chatroom, but I have. and I know exactly what they are trying to convey. Anyone with a brain can connect the dots. they have been pretty straightforward their entire career tbh, idk how cant people see it. like tf dude, compare a supposedly "young but fake love" to Devils Advocate ? fucking Eyes Wide Shut to a tired heartbroken lover who wants to love himself ? nahhh.
It doesnt make sense that way. but unfortunately armys are infants by brain so thats where the looks go out to play. lets be real, before I barely knew what they were saying, their faces pulled me in the rabbit hole. its sad that people only stay just for that, proving once again that our generation is truly superficial and doomed.
Well, I guess some people find them handsome, I for one don't see it all. I don't really find Asian men attractive at all, though, so maybe it is just a product of my own preferences. In the US, you don't really see a lot of Asian men in leading roles because they just aren't considered handsome by most American women. I've read Demian and Omelas, but I don't find either of those to be great literature. I didn't really think too much of BTS when I first saw them other than that they looked very feminine and their music was catchy, though I knew nothing about their lyrics. But their lyrics aren't deep or particularly moving. Maybe something is lost in translation, but I'm not impressed. It is decent bubble gum pop, which I don't really mind -- but it isn't music that will endure for generations. I thought they were pretty harmless until I saw the MV for BS&T. That is when I knew that they were just another puppet of the elites/illuminati/whatever.

But, I'm an adult, not a teenage girl -- so I'm not young and impressionable. I'm hormonal, lol, but only because I'm going through menopause -- so it isn't the kind of hormones that would draw me in. My daughter is the fan -- and to be honest, her bias is RM because he is the one considered the least attractive. She's drawn to him because of that story painting him as the guy too ugly to be in the group and getting hate for it. Not everyone who is a fan is relating to just their looks. That whole underdog narrative pulls a lot of them in. I think RM is the one who is whole-heartedly committed to the concepts because it plays to his "genius" role. But, I don't find BTS's stuff deep or edgy. I've seen this occult stuff for a long time and it is pseudo-intellectualism. And quite frankly boring as there have been so much of the same symbolism and themes in MVs for forever. That's why VC has plenty of stuff to cover. It is all the same cookie-cutter occultism. Yawn. There is nothing of real substance there. Just a lot of justification for elites to behave like what they really are: psychopaths. They have to destroy morality because they can't be successful if people have values and society enforces them.

softpower

Established
If illuminatti puppets dont feel remorse, why some of them have breakdowns and some get killed if theyre happy doing what they do? There are people who got free from mk ultra and other who got off of music industry and have videos on youtube talkig about it, but theyre not that famous.
The ones who break down are either clones (like Britney for example) or is just too much abuse in very short time. The brain can handle only this much ya know. Most Mk slaves are actually aware of their personality split ( lol IDOL much ??? they were cheering in there, seems pretty enjoyable to me). They just dont know what happens on the other side. but you really think any empathic and normal person would let himself be destroyed like that ? they dont care about themselves as much as long as money is involved, hence the lack of remorse in all aspects. LOVE YOURSELF was it, love the lack of remorse, lack of being, lack of love, and celebrate the fractured psyche with all its darkness. Thats why they emphasize it all the time. theyre fucking psychopaths, just like the elite they serve.

softpower

Established
Well, I guess some people find them handsome, I for one don't see it all. I don't really find Asian men attractive at all, though, so maybe it is just a product of my own preferences. In the US, you don't really see a lot of Asian men in leading roles because they just aren't considered handsome by most American women. I've read Demian and Omelas, but I don't find either of those to be great literature. I didn't really think too much of BTS when I first saw them other than that they looked very feminine and their music was catchy, though I knew nothing about their lyrics. But their lyrics aren't deep or particularly moving. Maybe something is lost in translation, but I'm not impressed. It is decent bubble gum pop, which I don't really mind -- but it isn't music that will endure for generations. I thought they were pretty harmless until I saw the MV for BS&T. That is when I knew that they were just another puppet of the elites/illuminati/whatever.

But, I'm an adult, not a teenage girl -- so I'm not young and impressionable. I'm hormonal, lol, but only because I'm going through menopause -- so it isn't the kind of hormones that would draw me in. My daughter is the fan -- and to be honest, her bias is RM because he is the one considered the least attractive. She's drawn to him because of that story painting him as the guy too ugly to be in the group and getting hate for it. Not everyone who is a fan is relating to just their looks. That whole underdog narrative pulls a lot of them in. I think RM is the one who is whole-heartedly committed to the concepts because it plays to his "genius" role. But, I don't find BTS's stuff deep or edgy. I've seen this occult stuff for a long time and it is pseudo-intellectualism. And quite frankly boring as there have been so much of the same symbolism and themes in MVs for forever. That's why VC has plenty of stuff to cover. It is all the same cookie-cutter occultism. Yawn. There is nothing of real substance there. Just a lot of justification for elites to behave like what they really are: psychopaths. They have to destroy morality because they can't be successful if people have values and society enforces them.
they arent that deep ? dude, what are you talking about...their stories were clearly explained on Wings, the first initiate things on HYYH and the aftermath on LY series. Their whole albums have been the stories of their real lives. They are not meant to be seen as merely concepts to brainwash masses. That would be disrespectful to discredit it like that, cause on the real, they have never lied about the occult. They are just hermetic about it. Whatever they preach through their songs is actually happening irl. They just find the literature to fit in, the higher they climb the rank.

Brea

Rookie
Honestly, if they were adults when they made the choice to join up, then they wouldn't deserve sympathy because they were old enough to know better. But, at least in their case (and cases of US child stars like Selena Gomez, etc.), they were kids. Their parents are to blame for sure because I'm sure the guardians legally are the ones who sign the contracts. There is a reason why someone under 18 isn't allowed to enter into a legally binding contract. I'm sure even in Korea this is the case, too. As for a contract with Satan -- is a child really able to make an informed decision about eternity when they don't even understand the concept of eternity?

The tricky part is -- how easy is it for them to leave now? We aren't privy to the terms of the contract. What kind of penalty is there for leaving early? If they are truly illuminati, is it just losing money and fame or is there a worse punishment (death or death of a loved one)? That is why I still feel some sympathy for them. I think they may be physically adults now, but I think their mental age has been stunted by the weird, isolated lives they've led up until this point. They still act like a bunch of kids. Maybe some of that is just show for the fans, but, if so, they are pretty good actors.

I'd still like them to disband but mostly because of their part in pushing this gender fluidity narrative that is the main focus by the elite right now. They may think they are just ushering in acceptance for LGBQT -- but that isn't what this agenda is about. It isn't about being nice and being tolerant to people who just happen to be different. It is about convincing younger generations that your gender identity and sexual preferences are simply lifestyle choices and that all those choices are normal and good. That is 1) completely untrue and 2) is going to cause a lot of anxiety and depression in kids who are easily influenced and start to either experiment or worse transition when what they really need is psychological counseling. I don't think you have to hate BTS in order to hate what they are involved in. They are human beings. They choose materialism over morality. They had bad parents (and a bad boss at BH) who molded them into what they are. I have hope that someday -- if they ever get free of BH and get out of the spotlight -- that they will find who they are and will come to regret what they have done. And I still think that they have a chance at redemption. There is nothing that is greater than God -- not even a contract with the devil for your soul. God is in control. If they repent and he shows them mercy, they can still be saved. After all, Jesus has the keys to death and hell (see Revelation 1:18). But that is in God's hands -- not mine, certainly. But, I hope they do repent because I worry that one of them is going to suffer the "27 curse" and that means they might not have as much time left as they think.
I mostly agree of what you said, but if one sells their soul they DON'T have another chance of repenting. You legit sign a satanic contract with your own blood and once you do so, guess where your soul is permanently at? With satan, which means during the time you live, you do rituals and sacrifices to satan so that in return he can give you what you asked for. This continues until you die whether it's a normal death, or a death that was caused by you spilling the truths about selling your soul WHICH MEANS they will kill you instead. And on judgment Day, after you get judged, you're going to where you damned your own soul to.

Now not all illuminati members sold their soul (I think) so those who didn't, they're the ones that still have the opportunity to repent. Otherwise, not. Just like when they try to enforce the mark of the beast upon people, those who take it are going to drink from the cup of the wrath of God during the great tribulation, and they will be damned along with satan. So bts.... sadly they're not making it. I wish they could, trust me. But they sold their soul at their lowest and are obviously rebelling against God everyday so... I don't know what else to say :/

Brea

Rookie
yuh. I think its about time armys GET OVER THEMSELVES and start seeing the bigger picture.
What makes you think they actually love you ? Are you special or something ? No. They just need your money.
These vampires feed on human energy they gain through satanic rituals. That is why many armys dream of them quite often. They are like parasites that obsess your brain into wanting more.
If they werent even handsome, I bet you their vlives or whatever fan content they post would actually be so lame (not like it isnt tho, lol) and they would be like any basic kpop group out there.
But they ARE handsome, so everything is justified right ? RIGHT ?
We are talking about people who have sacrificed others, REAL murderers, but nahhh, if your oppa is cute and makes smily faces, he just resurrected as an angel. He is clean now.
At this point armys are so brainwashed, they would gladly sacrifice their families to satan just for bts to thrive further in life.
Instead of praying for them, why dont you get out the Wonderland and try to analyse what message they are giving to us ?
Eh, I agree with you 99 percent but there's no need to say no one is special just because bts doesn't care about their fans. I personally DISLIKE my appearance and how I sound and kind of how I act, but I'm reminded that I'm special only because God made me. So I'm not going to insult you back, I'm just going to say you're a very special person who likes to speak whatever's on your mind. Keep on posting! You're actually pretty interesting XD

Brea

Rookie
this is useless, i have made like a ton of posts like these, explaining that feeling pity and the constant worrying about the members does not made them seem difference than armys themselves, but here we are, 1000+ pages and people STILL talking about it.
We're continuously talking about it so we can keep those asleep updated on what bts is doing. Meaning if they don't believe us now, we will keep talking about what horrible and surprising things they're doing so that they can know, and so we can fall out of their trap. Well at least me, because I'm having a little trouble staying off certain stories but the more I continuously know what they're up to, the more my heart departs from them.

Brea

Rookie
[QUOTE = "inquisitor, post: 212856, miembro: 4292"] Sí.:)
Y manny pacquaio, boxeador de Filipinas se convirtió en senador. Dados abiertamente que su ambición es convertirse en presidente.
Ese nj sabe muchas cosas, especialmente sobre el negocio turbio.
El año pasado, durante la gira por Europa, él y su familia tuvieron una visita privada a Malta. Estoy bastante seguro de que su familia está al tanto.
En Malta, algunos de los acuerdos con los iluminados se hacen generalmente. Tienen esta gran organización allí, donde los iniciados y otros que están tratando de superar las filas de las promociones, los tratos y los rituales, obtener las bendiciones de los superiores. CITAR]

Cierto, y si, su familia ha de estar dentro eso creo lo mismo, también ha sido el único que fue el museo metropolitano de arte de nueva york, que es donde se hizo un día antes la met gala ...

en mi punto de vista podria ser el mk ultra theta ...

trato de escribir en ingles pero en automatico me lo convierte en español espero poder entenderme bien . :)
Uhm.. Hello! I see you speak Spanish but considering you came on here knowing what this thread was about, I will have to assume you know english whether it's little or completely... so if you could just translate some words that would be nice because I would like to know what you're saying and what you think about bts.

Brea

Rookie
They say that they're trying to write in english but it keeps getting converted to spanish.
In earlier posts they said that they've been reading the thread and are happy that many people are already seeing the truth.
They've been reading up conspiracies and others in music and other industries.Have been listening to bt5 and have been studying up on their symbolism and subliminal messaging.
They speak of satanic families and mk ultra.They think that nj will have some important post in the government later,and that for now,they are only puppets.
One of them could leave and it isn't impossible,though difficult.They are surrounded by bad friends.But,they can get out since they've already talked about god.Or the person may go mj way.(I think they are talking about tea)
They go on to say that nj has a lot of knowledge of how the things move in high places.And gives example of how schwarzenegger became a governor later in life.
And that nj was the one who visited nyc metropolitan museum after met gala and that he must be under mk theta programming.(found in satanic families and refers to psychic programming).

I think they will fix that language conversion thing.:)
Ah, okay thank you!

yoongiyoongi

Established
So... I have been following this thread for a while and these last pages have kinda disappointed me. Yall really don't have anything better to talk about than ships seriously...

Anyways, I used to love all the boys alike (still do sometimes), but seeing these pitiful yet hipocrite posts about them just makes me sick. You say you pity them cause they are brainwashed and depressed then say you wouldn't mind if they disbanded. What makes you better than them then ? Stop being fake, even though they taught us well how to do it.

If they really are part of the illuminati (which I am 100% they are), they don't actually feel remorse. Not. A. Single. Bit.

I mean...wake the fuck up people. You don't just get up a beautiful morning and bam!, you're illuminati now.

YOU SELL YOUR SOUL FOR IT. Willingly AND Eternally. YOU CAN'T ASK FOR IT BACK. Ever.

It's not something you can't be aware of. You fucking read the damn contract before you sign.They wouldn't sign another seven years if they didn't enjoy what they do.

That is the real truth of our reality. You would be surprised to know how many people out there want what they have but never got the chance. If you ask normal people to sell their soul for endless fortune and fame, I guarantee you half of them wouldn't even think twice.

People are THAT whipped and desperate for attention and power nowadays. I guess it's part of our nature.

If you think your oppas are that innocent, broken and crying all the time, well CONGRATULATIONS ! You just proved them how much of a real Army you are. Sheep soldier fucking mentality.
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with what you said about selling your soul and never getting it back ,yeah it seems as all hope is lost when you get involved in this dark business and we all know its hard to break out and still remain alive afterwards See its really all deception the devil is a liar ,the father of lies ,while these idols trapped in this situation are all still alive they can still turn away from this and redeem themselves and be right with God. He will still forgive them and love them as he always has ,the only thing that would doom you with no way out and any room for forgiveness is accepting the mark of the beast.

Deadlylady

Established
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with what you said about selling your soul and never getting it back ,yeah it seems as all hope is lost when you get involved in this dark business and we all know its hard to break out and still remain alive afterwards See its really all deception the devil is a liar ,the father of lies ,while these idols trapped in this situation are all still alive they can still turn away from this and redeem themselves and be right with God. He will still forgive them and love them as he always has ,the only thing that would doom you with no way out and any room for forgiveness is accepting the mark of the beast.
No matter what everybody should try to repent since god is the most merciful.
The only thing is they have to acknowledge there is a god etc. If not then they are really lost aren't they? That country is mostly atheist so that's why they are the most at risk when it comes to stuff like that. Those parents didn't know any better. In sk there is a high unemployment rate. So those parents made them try at least. Except nj the other members doesn't look like they were good students.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran

I don’t consider any of them particularly handsome, as in masculine beauty, but they are pretty boys. Taehyung is a beautiful man, can be more handsome too, but is mostly beautiful. They have all had cosmetic procedures done, Jhope for one is very plastic. But even Taehyung has had a hair transplant, ear pinned back, Jimin a nose job lip fillers etc, Jk had definitely got his nose done, and so on. And they all wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis.
This kind of beauty is very appealing to younger girls who are attracted to boys around their own age with softer boyish features. What you like at 13 is not the same as what you like at 20. So yeah some find them handsome and some will just find them pretty like a flower, hence flower boys. When they stand beside actual females you realize how effiminate they are, especially Jhope, Jk and Jm.

1560589373958.jpg

BTw Halsey was in serious relationship with G-eazy. G-eazy if you have seen him, seems like a typical douchebag with little respect for women. How does she go from this to dating girls and being all social justice warrior? My guess is that this is what she really likes, a tall dark haired man that takes care of her ( and provides drugs).

Last edited:

Deadlylady

Established
I don’t consider any of them particularly handsome, as in masculine beauty, but they are pretty boys. Taehyung is a beautiful man, can be more handsome too, but is mostly beautiful. They have all had cosmetic procedures done, Jhope for one is very plastic. But even Taehyung has had a hair transplant, ear pinned back, Jimin a nose job lip fillers etc, Jk had definitely got his nose done, and so on. And they all wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis.
This kind of beauty is very appealing to younger girls who are attracted to boys around their own age with softer boyish features. What you like at 13 is not the same as what you like at 20. So yeah some find them handsome and some will just find them pretty like a flower, hence flower boys. When they stand beside actual females you realize how effiminate they are, especially Jhope, Jk and Jm.

View attachment 23110

BTw Halsey was in serious relationship with G-eazy. G-eazy if you have seen him, seems like a typical douchebag with little respect for women. How does she go from this to dating girls and being all social justice warrior? My guess is that this is what she really likes, a tall dark haired man that takes care of her ( and provides drugs).
Everything is an act. She plays whatever the people says her to. She has nothing to do with girl empowerment. And also all that girl empowerment looking agenda looks like a stepping stone to something not so great. Like that mj song "All I want to say is that They don't really care about us "