BTS discussion thread

mean

Established
I have been thinking about tae again (yes sorry) and I don't understand. He Lowkey hinted about jk and jm being together. Why would he, all of the live he was choosing words carefully. he himself bringing up hints of being gay. Admitting there are gay members in the group will cause a huge scandal that will affect their career in sk and may even end it. Why trying to expose himself and others and somehow try to sabotage their own success ..?
He said he wants to live freely, maybe he is laying foundations to break free by pushing the gay narrative?
I don't know, i think he wanted to tease the agency. Testing the water? He wouldn't do that, but leave hint there and there to annoy them.
I didn't watched the vlive and anything related to them since i plan to take a break from them. Wow i heard about him saying about the movie call me by your name which was really gay from him and him saying "Kook and Jm are hanging out together" but i didn't knew about the couple things. What did he said about jikook being a couple?
I remember him saying "i think jimin likes men" twice, on time on radio and the other time on fansign. And jm didn't even denied. That was so weird

Deadlylady

Established
he used to be palyful with staff when he was younger, you can see he joke around with them and behave bratty and Bighit did't censore any of it. Maybe he stopped bc he grow up and it has to do with age? Idk.
But i don't think they are that restricted to be around the opposite sex since V hang out with Yoona, Jimin and him has a female friend : oh my girl Seunghee.
But in general their circle of friends seem reduced to Halsey now. I feel bad for V, since he used to be so social and had so many friends. He barely hang out with them now, i guess because of busy schedule. He admitted being alone during break time in recent vlive
This no friend shit maybe be fake. Just to fake show that they have a tough life, and suffer for the fame. So that their fans love them even more. They love that stuff don't they?

mean

Established
This no friend shit maybe be fake. Just to fake show that they have a tough life, and suffer for the fame. So that their fans love them even more. They love that stuff don't they?

well yeah especially jin. That guy always seem so friendly even to strangers, him having no friends at all make no sense. Didn't he have a 92 liners friend group with some mamamoo, exid, vixx members. maybe that how they make appear themself more faithful to fans, that they only have them to spend time with and when they are not on stage they are alone and sad.

B.I from ik0n left the group.Yg terminated his contract,due to illegal drug scandal.Dispatch broke the news and there was swift action.
He was supposedly talking about taking drugs for life and wanting a discount to buy them in bulk.But,admits he never took any.
Drugs are a serious no-no in sk.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/bi-announces-his-departure-from-ikon-after-illegal-drug-scandal
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/yg-entertainment-confirms-bis-contract-has-been-terminated

These comments under the article are interesting:
"Dear God, YG must have offended a witch/ wizard and gotten cursed."
"Right? And every media outlet is in for the witch hunt.
I’m so 100% sure dispatch knows hella lot of crap about so many artists but they just post sth when it’s convenient OR when you just thought all the crap was over, then they slap it right into our faces."
"They pissed someone powerful off cause all their artists' dirty laundry has been exposed within a little over a year."

In this drug scandal context,I would like to remind you guys that I've posted a blind item about the kp0p scene,a month ago which talks about the scandals.
It says that since the sex scandals were poorly dealt with and dragged over months,they've decided to act swiftly about drug scandals.Plan is to publicly humiliate a few boys and get this over with,quickly.
my post explaining the blind and it's link

Yet,I wonder how all the asparagus talk goes over the head of dispatch.
This is systematic take down of other groups even as bt5 is approaching enlistment.
I guess,this is the boss' plan.
Remove all the groups or make sure that most of them get defamed one way or another and then,through contacts with gov and media, spread the narrative that since bt5 are the only successful group since a while,they need to be around to save the face of kp0p especially on international stage.
You can see in the comments that people are talking something on those lines.

"Kpop is cancelled"
"Nah it's karma for downplaying the gods of the universe bts. After druggie yg is gone next will smflop"
"So?? Bts is still winning. People dislike or not your c grade flop favs are still losing. And no one cares abt the existence of dumb peasants like u. Lmao"
Oh Thank Goodness I really didnt like him
Hes a bully and so disrespectful he doesnt even try to hide it for the camera like the rest
But most kpop artists have done something that would destroy their careers but SK is very good at hiding and they havent been caught yet
dont trust any of their facade

rottielover

Established
B.I from ik0n left the group.Yg terminated his contract,due to illegal drug scandal.Dispatch broke the news and there was swift action.
He was supposedly talking about taking drugs for life and wanting a discount to buy them in bulk.But,admits he never took any.
Drugs are a serious no-no in sk.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/bi-announces-his-departure-from-ikon-after-illegal-drug-scandal
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/yg-entertainment-confirms-bis-contract-has-been-terminated

These comments under the article are interesting:
"Dear God, YG must have offended a witch/ wizard and gotten cursed."
"Right? And every media outlet is in for the witch hunt.
I’m so 100% sure dispatch knows hella lot of crap about so many artists but they just post sth when it’s convenient OR when you just thought all the crap was over, then they slap it right into our faces."
"They pissed someone powerful off cause all their artists' dirty laundry has been exposed within a little over a year."

In this drug scandal context,I would like to remind you guys that I've posted a blind item about the kp0p scene,a month ago which talks about the scandals.
It says that since the sex scandals were poorly dealt with and dragged over months,they've decided to act swiftly about drug scandals.Plan is to publicly humiliate a few boys and get this over with,quickly.
my post explaining the blind and it's link

Yet,I wonder how all the asparagus talk goes over the head of dispatch.
This is systematic take down of other groups even as bt5 is approaching enlistment.
I guess,this is the boss' plan.
Remove all the groups or make sure that most of them get defamed one way or another and then,through contacts with gov and media, spread the narrative that since bt5 are the only successful group since a while,they need to be around to save the face of kp0p especially on international stage.
You can see in the comments that people are talking something on those lines.

"Kpop is cancelled"
"Nah it's karma for downplaying the gods of the universe bts. After druggie yg is gone next will smflop"
"So?? Bts is still winning. People dislike or not your c grade flop favs are still losing. And no one cares abt the existence of dumb peasants like u. Lmao"
The fact that this incident happened back in 2016 and it resurfaces again just now? Such black mail to pull news that happened awhile back, if this was sudden news and honest journalism, this would of been breaking news at the time of discovery, like why hide it and expose it now or again? It really sounds like y.g must of done something wrong or caused trouble that we don't see for this media company that obviously works with other entertainment companies to pull old dirt on them to wreak their artists now. but comes to show in the end, there will always be consequences for everything you do, if not in this life, then in the next. beetees and b!gh1t better make sure they play nice and pay well before something like this happens to them.. which im pretty sure we all know there is. Once that day comes, this b@ngt@n circus will finally end.

Scars512

Established
well yeah especially jin. That guy always seem so friendly even to strangers, him having no friends at all make no sense. Didn't he have a 92 liners friend group with some mamamoo, exid, vixx members. maybe that how they make appear themself more faithful to fans, that they only have them to spend time with and when they are not on stage they are alone and sad.
Quite possibly all for show -- it seems they rehearse their answers ahead of time, especially answers involving English. But, he probably is telling the truth. How many real friends does he have? I'll bet none. BTS can't really be super close with one another because entertainers have huge egos and the rivalry between the members (Who is best dancer? Fan favorite? Whose solo does the best?, etc.) has to drive a wedge between them. Friends outside of BTS? Are they really a friend or just there for the the perks of celebrity? Sadly, I think Jin probably has lots of acquaintances, but no real, true friends. I hope for his sake he does, but real friendships in such an ego dominated business are probably rarer than hen's teeth.

cadiz

Star
You may be right about this.
I just saw these comments:
"one direction comeback, fix kpop shift hahahahaha"
"BTS WILL BE NOTHING IF THE 1D COMEBACK WILL HAPPEN"
"We r a fandom but if someone try to hurt us we become an army to kick their asses like nobadeh! else...."

And bt5 bots quickly raided the comment section daring the commentors that 1d is dead and that they have to move onto other things.
Yep,they are bots.Those accounts were created just to make those comments and immediately disappeared.They have the generic names and mosaic cover pics that you would expect from AI.Gotta love the technology.:p
I feel like 1D are too old now....still dont know why the western market is not coming out with a new boyband with younger guys
Jin is almost 30 years old so BTS are getting old too.....remember how Timberlake left Nsync when he was 21....older men are not really atractive to be in a boyband and 1D already passed that stage (besides zayn hates them)

NotDelulu

Established
I don't know, i think he wanted to tease the agency. Testing the water? He wouldn't do that, but leave hint there and there to annoy them.
I didn't watched the vlive and anything related to them since i plan to take a break from them. Wow i heard about him saying about the movie call me by your name which was really gay from him and him saying "Kook and Jm are hanging out together" but i didn't knew about the couple things. What did he said about jikook being a couple?
I remember him saying "i think jimin likes men" twice, on time on radio and the other time on fansign. And jm didn't even denied. That was so weird
He didnt say they were a couple.. but he said I think they are hanging out now.. (at 1:30 am) with a smirk straight to the cam .
I don't know if he is salty over them excluding him or being bold.. either way, here is a new addition to jk "I joined because of rm" - he thought rm was handsome. Ah this boy is whipped for all of them (or so it shall appear)

http://instagr.am/p/BynWOpto-Ol/

cadiz

Star
The fact that this incident happened back in 2016 and it resurfaces again just now? Such black mail to pull news that happened awhile back, if this was sudden news and honest journalism, this would of been breaking news at the time of discovery, like why hide it and expose it now or again? It really sounds like y.g must of done something wrong or caused trouble that we don't see for this media company that obviously works with other entertainment companies to pull old dirt on them to wreak their artists now. but comes to show in the end, there will always be consequences for everything you do, if not in this life, then in the next. beetees and b!gh1t better make sure they play nice and pay well before something like this happens to them.. which im pretty sure we all know there is. Once that day comes, this b@ngt@n circus will finally end.
BTS are protected by Dispatch..
I posted here before them doing a random phostoshoot with Dispatch when the whole Seungri scandal happened

And there was a problem with some music show...they give an award to BlackPink (YG group) and Dispatch wrote an article saying that award belonged to BTS (lol they are THAT obvious)

When Sugar had a dating rumor with some girl Dispatch were the first ones to deny it too

BTS only have positive articles written about them....even when the Jimin atomic bomb scandal happened Dispatch didnt say a word and it was all japanese media exposing him

NotDelulu

Established
BTS are protected by Dispatch..
I posted here before them doing a random phostoshoot with Dispatch when the whole Seungri scandal happened

And there was a problem with some music show...they give an award to BlackPink (YG group) and Dispatch wrote an article saying that award belonged to BTS (lol they are THAT obvious)

When Sugar had a dating rumor with some girl Dispatch were the first ones to deny it too

BTS only have positive articles written about them....even when the Jimin atomic bomb scandal happened Dispatch didnt say a word and it was all japanese media exposing him
Bighit pays them a lot of money but I just know one day they'll air everything.. once bts has to be getting rid of in a way that will tarnish them, orsomeone making a mistake.. just like yg

cadiz

Star
Bighit pays them a lot of money but I just know one day they'll air everything.. once bts has to be getting rid of in a way that will tarnish them, orsomeone making a mistake.. just like yg
I think is not only money but the goverment involved

Like @inquisitor said everytime there is a negative scandal with other idols, a lot of articles come out about BTS and how "great" they are....they are trying to make that difference very clear with the korean public

The agency SM has a lot of money too but they couldnt stop Dispatch from posting dating scandals from EXO and SNSD (their most popular groups) so yeah.....its not only money in BTS's case......Their backing is very strong

Chic

Veteran
There is an American boy band out now called Pretty Much, but I don't think they are popular.

How are acts like NCTee and Monst@x holding up? Are they gaining traction or is B+S really holding it down for being the top boy band internationally?

Chic

Veteran

So true! What if they're collecting info while receiving payment so they can drop everything at once if push comes to shove? We all know they're not clean.

Too I always heard Kfans be in the know about the rumors and gossip, but they keep ifans in the dark. I think they know things too.

The rumored girl was Suran for dating YG. She quickly had to deny it via her insta.

Sometimes I think dating scandals aren't real and are used to distract from something else; much like how we do here in America. (Like the dating scandal between Jennie from BP and Kai in 3XO.)

Deadlylady

Established
I don't think they will air everything out. Because this group have "made history" in the eyes of their people. With everything they did abroad. They were the first of a lot of things. So their company or whatever will make a place for this group where people/tourist can visit and relive those moments they have created. Thus still earning money. So they can't let that star be tarnished by anything.

He didnt say they were a couple.. but he said I think they are hanging out now.. (at 1:30 am) with a smirk straight to the cam .
I don't know if he is salty over them excluding him or being bold.. either way, here is a new addition to jk "I joined because of rm" - he thought rm was handsome. Ah this boy is whipped for all of them (or so it shall appear)

http://instagr.am/p/BynWOpto-Ol/
I bet he wanted to say I though he was this tough strong rapper but in reality he was a scared amateur young guy. This whole story about him accepting bshit offer because of him is weird isn't it? He was still a kid so to me it looks like nj fooled the poor kid with sweet talk.

That video was long but It had some genuine reactions. Specially when they talked about th and jamal "changes". Maybe the stuff they said was cut and scripted but their facial reaction showed they had to deal with a lot of stuff. You could clearly see that genie, jamal and th didn't like the hiphop style at all. And talked about after "fire" they started to shine since it switched to flower boy mode. But when they did the auditioning or were chosen they didn't know it was going to be a hiphop group?? I guess not. Why did their people do something like that I wonder? Maybe this was the plan since the begining.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
I don't think they will air everything out. Because this group have "made history" in the eyes of their people. With everything they did abroad. They were the first of a lot of things. So their company or whatever will make a place for this group where people/tourist can visit and relive those moments they have created. Thus still earning money. So they can't let that star be tarnished by anything.
Well the same could be said about Big Bang, GG etc, on different scales, but these groups were well known internationally and toured abroad. They did fill stadiums in Japan. Not to mention Psy who was the biggest viral phenomenon of 2012. There is not guanrantee for anything, especially when the next big thing comes along. Do you really think people will bother visiting their museum when their hype had died down? I think not. I highly doubt the general public in Korea thinks as highly of BTS as media makes it out to be. I mean no one can verify the ridiculous numbers related to their impact on the economy and anyone with a brain will come to that conclusion. Either way boy band popularity never lasts, they will be irrelevant in the west soon even if the cancel military service. I feel sorry for the nation if BTS is their ”national pride”. Calling an androgynous pop band singing westernized music is your national pride is kinda sad. It’s like saying Justin Bieber is Canadas national pride lol. I don’t think Canadians would appreciate that. I don’t think the next pop phenomenon will be a traditional boyband much less a Kpop band. These things come in cycles and new concepts need to be introduced.

Last edited:

Dove28

Rookie
@Dove28 said that their chart looks a lot like that of bt5 especially about attracting public attention.
Ate's and B*S chart are only similar because of Lilith in the 10th. They have a strong public image that can make others obsessed. Overall, B*S chart is very different from Ates. But imo weaker as B*S strength according to their Midheaven is media based platforms (Gemini) and air midheavens are dependant on engaging with others for success and fame. And in the sign of Gemini, it can flucuate or go many directions. All it DOES takes is a scandal and BTS image is tainted. Dispatch may be protecting them but all it takes is someone being pissed for not getting what they want.

Ates midheaven is in Capricorn and ruled by Saturn so public success depends on what the business does via promotional activities and who KQ knows. It's pure business that require stragetic planning, hard work, investments, etc.

I'm currently studying Jyotish astrology which imo has it's stronger strengths than tropical/western astrology.

But ates has:
1.Exalted Mars in Capricorn in the 10th and Ketu (headless demon/dragon). This indicates that there is a aggressive passion to achieve top hierarchy within the entertainment business and they'll do unconventional ways that may piss off social hierarchies (i.e. Big 3)
They will be powerful because again, Mars is exalted in Capricorn. The CEO or whoever will come up with very brand new ideas to give Ates success (i.e. Hala Hala). Because of Ketu in the 10th, KQ Entertainment may actually not "know their place" in the public eye and don't care because they are detached. This will piss off higher ups for some reason.
2.They also have Rahu (also a demon) in the 4th which means there is a compulsive need to be on top (4th/10th house axis). They have a hunger to dig up treasures and posses them. (in Vedic astrology, the 4th house represents underground treasures from lands and properties) Kind of ironic as their whole brand is "pirates finding treasures".
3.Lord/Ruler of Ketu (Saturn) is friendly in the sign Sagittarius in the 9th of foreign travels. Global success is promising.

In 2021 they'll sell a lot of albums similar to EXO in 2013 and BTS in 2016 or 2017. I don't remember. Just think "millions". The solar return states this. Jupiter in the 2nd house is all I need to confirm it.

Last edited:

Dove28

Rookie
There is an American boy band out now called Pretty Much, but I don't think they are popular.

How are acts like NCTee and Monst@x holding up? Are they gaining traction or is B+S really holding it down for being the top boy band internationally?
Pretty Much is not popular because sorry to say, a lot of buying American fans (mostly white teens) want an ALL white group. I mean look who struggled the most and received the most racism from 1D and 5th Harmony.

Deadlylady

Established
Well the same could be said about Big Bang, GG etc, on different scales, but these groups were well known internationally and toured abroad. They did fill stadiums in Japan. Not to mention Psy who was the biggest viral phenomenon of 2012. There is not guanrantee for anything, especially when the next big thing comes along. Do you really think people will bother visiting their museum when their hype had died down? I think not. I highly doubt the general public in Korea thinks as highly of BTS as media makes it out to be. I mean no one can verify the ridiculous numbers related to their impact on the economy and anyone with a brain will come to that conclusion. Either way boy band popularity never lasts, they will be irrelevant in the west soon even if the cancel military service. I feel sorry for the nation if BTS is their ”national pride”. Calling an androgynous pop band singing westernized music is your national pride is kinda sad. It’s like saying Justin Bieber is Canadas national pride lol. I don’t think Canadians would appreciate that. I don’t think the next pop phenomenon will be a traditional boyband much less a Kpop band. These things come in cycles and new concepts need to be introduced.
There is a smt0wn. They might do a hall of fame later on for this company too. Or even their gov. doing a building like that. The next big thing that goes worldwide is sponsored by some people that they become the it group. Because for that you need money and a lot of connection. Psy had only one song that went viral on youtube. Nobody understood the lyrics but the funny mv and song combined sounded like a song for children at the time. B-b is something else. They had an impact domestically and bt5 had one abroad. Japan is a rich country but still they can't compare to the rest of the world at least population wise.

Well before bt5 this country was not well known.

Dove28

Rookie
I have some knowledge in vedic astrology.
I have the same 4/10 r/k axis,albeit in different signs.I have been reading that it is bad,but,your analysis gives me hope.:)

I see that ates has aries ascendant and that explains their aggressive performances.
And I'm envious of that jupiter position.:D
May I know where the moon is?
If the Lord of rahu and ketu are in good diginity, it will produce significant results.

In ates 2021 solar return (using western astrology), jupiter will fall in the 2nd of finances and so far exoo and b*s had it.

In their western debut chart Jupiter is in the 7th house so lots of abundance in business endeavors. Lots of connections with business partners. They do have a strong team. Lots of contracts.

In their vedic chart moon is in the 1st in aries.