BTS discussion thread

Scars512

Established
That is because no one buys albums anymore, people stream. That number isnt even 100000 copies. I can’t recall ever having bought a physical album in my life tbh. But their fans make sure to buy albums for support and because they get other things such as photocards etc with them. Great marketing strategy. Many buy multiple to get all photocards etc. You have too look at total sales.
True diehard fans pre-ordered the 4 album set because you got special extras that you could only get by pre-ordering it. (Sadly, I know this because my daughter wanted it and the shipping charges meant that it is double the price to buy it this way -- times 4). So, dedicated fans are buying 4 copies of the album. Some buy more to get the photo cards they want. Imagine if Beyonce fans bought 4 copies of her album. No way BTS could compete with that. That is one way that they inflate the sales figures. It is a brilliant marketing strategy.

How ironic, then, that they are planning to sing "Spine Breaker" at the fans FESTA event. I actually liked the message of the song (about not asking your parents for stuff they can't afford and forcing them to work harder -- breaking their spines -- to give you things you want just because everyone else has it). I liked it until I realized that this is EXACTLY what they are asking their fans to do. I took my daughter to their concert and it was a lot of $ to pull that off. Traveling 6 hours by train (bc plane tickets were too expensive) was $360. The hotel was $500 for a 3 star hotel (prices were jacked up bc of BTS -- I stayed in a 4 star in Times Square a few months earlier for a Springsteen concert for 2 nights for that price). Tickets were $300. Merchandise was a $100 (for Army bomb and a t-shirt). Spent $100 at the BT21 store (and waited 2 hours in line to even get into the store and another 30 minutes to check out). Bus and Train service to and from the concert was another $60. Plus, food and drink for the trip. At the concert venue (where we showed up 5 hours early to get in the merch line) -- it was 90 degrees and in a parking lot with NO shade. They were selling bottled water for $5 a bottle. How BTS can justify having young fans out there with no access to shade or water -- I don't know. If they cared about their fans, they would at least provide a shaded area for the merch stuff.

If it hadn't been an early birthday present (and my father paying for the tickets and hotel as his early gift) -- there is no way that would have happened. She was thrilled and happy to see them -- but once I started checking out BTS in preparation for the concert, I went down the rabbit hole of what they are really about and if I had known when I bought the tickets what I know now, it would never have happened. But, I have to walk a fine line bc my daughter dismisses what I say because I'm "too old" to understand what things are like now. I may be old, but I understand. I understand it quite clearly. Ironically, the more I talk about them (ask her questions and seem interested), the less she likes them. A little reverse psychology can help sometimes.

Chic

Veteran
True diehard fans pre-ordered the 4 album set because you got special extras that you could only get by pre-ordering it. (Sadly, I know this because my daughter wanted it and the shipping charges meant that it is double the price to buy it this way -- times 4). So, dedicated fans are buying 4 copies of the album. Some buy more to get the photo cards they want. Imagine if Beyonce fans bought 4 copies of her album. No way BTS could compete with that. That is one way that they inflate the sales figures. It is a brilliant marketing strategy.

How ironic, then, that they are planning to sing "Spine Breaker" at the fans FESTA event. I actually liked the message of the song (about not asking your parents for stuff they can't afford and forcing them to work harder -- breaking their spines -- to give you things you want just because everyone else has it). I liked it until I realized that this is EXACTLY what they are asking their fans to do. I took my daughter to their concert and it was a lot of $ to pull that off. Traveling 6 hours by train (bc plane tickets were too expensive) was $360. The hotel was $500 for a 3 star hotel (prices were jacked up bc of BTS -- I stayed in a 4 star in Times Square a few months earlier for a Springsteen concert for 2 nights for that price). Tickets were $300. Merchandise was a $100 (for Army bomb and a t-shirt). Spent $100 at the BT21 store (and waited 2 hours in line to even get into the store and another 30 minutes to check out). Bus and Train service to and from the concert was another $60. Plus, food and drink for the trip. At the concert venue (where we showed up 5 hours early to get in the merch line) -- it was 90 degrees and in a parking lot with NO shade. They were selling bottled water for $5 a bottle. How BTS can justify having young fans out there with no access to shade or water -- I don't know. If they cared about their fans, they would at least provide a shaded area for the merch stuff.

If it hadn't been an early birthday present (and my father paying for the tickets and hotel as his early gift) -- there is no way that would have happened. She was thrilled and happy to see them -- but once I started checking out BTS in preparation for the concert, I went down the rabbit hole of what they are really about and if I had known when I bought the tickets what I know now, it would never have happened. But, I have to walk a fine line bc my daughter dismisses what I say because I'm "too old" to understand what things are like now. I may be old, but I understand. I understand it quite clearly. Ironically, the more I talk about them (ask her questions and seem interested), the less she likes them. A little reverse psychology can help sometimes.

How new of a fan is she, if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah, they talk a good game. In that interview with Seacr3st, J1n told fans not to skip class for them and that they should go to school to meet friends and play soccer. Yet, fans are mindlessly streaming and studying them all the time.

Last edited:

Scars512

Established
How new of a fan is she, if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah, they talk a good game. In that interview with Seacr3st, J1n told fans not to skip class for them and that they should go to school to meet friends and play soccer. Yet, fans are mindlessly streaming and studying them all the time.
She's actually been a fan since Christmas before last, but she only started really talking about them a lot since last Fall. That is when she wanted me to start listening to their music and showing me photos of her "bias" (RM). At first, I was pretty happy with it because she has been into a lot of hard core rap music and this seemed like a step in the right direction. I also figured this was related to the fact that she has a number of Asian friends and she studies Chinese. I thought she was just taking an interest in different Asian cultures. To be honest, it is still better than some of the rap stuff she liked. Not to mention that she idolized Kim Kardashian a couple of years back. I attempted to talk her out of that and learned the hard way that it would end with nothing but massive arguments. That is why I take the opposite approach these days. I've found if she thinks mom likes it, it isn't that cool after all.

She has always had social anxiety and had trouble making friends. That is what drew her in to Army, I think. It seems to me that there are a lot of Army that would be considered the "outcast" type (not all, of course) and that makes them vulnerable when they find a group that they think is so welcoming and accepting. That also makes it easy for groups like BTS to exploit that for profit and makes it likely that they will take that fandom to an unhealthy level.

So far, she seems to not take it overboard. She didn't stream Boy with Luv all night or anything like that. She hasn't even put up the posters she got on our trip and she isn't online chatting with Army all the time (because the computer is in a shared place, I can see what she is up to). I guess that is why I've been researching and keeping tabs on all things BTS. If there is something toxic going on, I want to be prepared. We've had some issues in the past with online things and peer influence causing some problems, so it isn't that I'm just being paranoid. But, I try to balance giving her freedom with keeping her safe.

NotDelulu

Established
She's actually been a fan since Christmas before last, but she only started really talking about them a lot since last Fall. That is when she wanted me to start listening to their music and showing me photos of her "bias" (RM). At first, I was pretty happy with it because she has been into a lot of hard core rap music and this seemed like a step in the right direction. I also figured this was related to the fact that she has a number of Asian friends and she studies Chinese. I thought she was just taking an interest in different Asian cultures. To be honest, it is still better than some of the rap stuff she liked. Not to mention that she idolized Kim Kardashian a couple of years back. I attempted to talk her out of that and learned the hard way that it would end with nothing but massive arguments. That is why I take the opposite approach these days. I've found if she thinks mom likes it, it isn't that cool after all.

She has always had social anxiety and had trouble making friends. That is what drew her in to Army, I think. It seems to me that there are a lot of Army that would be considered the "outcast" type (not all, of course) and that makes them vulnerable when they find a group that they think is so welcoming and accepting. That also makes it easy for groups like BTS to exploit that for profit and makes it likely that they will take that fandom to an unhealthy level.

So far, she seems to not take it overboard. She didn't stream Boy with Luv all night or anything like that. She hasn't even put up the posters she got on our trip and she isn't online chatting with Army all the time (because the computer is in a shared place, I can see what she is up to). I guess that is why I've been researching and keeping tabs on all things BTS. If there is something toxic going on, I want to be prepared. We've had some issues in the past with online things and peer influence causing some problems, so it isn't that I'm just being paranoid. But, I try to balance giving her freedom with keeping her safe.
Honestly, comparing to other stuff out there bts are not as bad. I am baffled at how 9 year old girls sing cardi b's song about using her p**y to get things from men , all the vile and stupid songs that are everywhere. I mean bts dont swear, their lyrics aren't over the top sexual and on the surface their message is positive. All mainstream music is bad. @Chic mentioned a while back how bts attract teens that are somehow outcast and they find kids like them among army. Also being a social media based phenomenon they appeal to those who dont like to socialize and feel more confident communicating on twitter and stuff.
The thing is, and it might sound silly even to me, I believe their music has some spell or hypnosis effect embedded into it, and it affects people in vulnerable stages in life .. teens, people dealing with depression, unemployment, post partum, low self esteem, breakups.. I know I started listening to them a few months ago and got sucked it so quickly and I consider myself a strong personality. And yet somehow bts songs are all I wanted to play. so, I guess it has something in it.

Also the sense of army the band and fans are pumping offer a "family " to many people who have trouble to socialize. You feel a part of a community and its sucks you in.

Good that you keep your daughter in check, my oldest daughter is just 3 and I am terrified to think what will be here when she's a teen as the music industry gets more explicit and slutty each year..

Deadlylady

Established
Honestly, comparing to other stuff out there bts are not as bad. I am baffled at how 9 year old girls sing cardi b's song about using her p**y to get things from men , all the vile and stupid songs that are everywhere. I mean bts dont swear, their lyrics aren't over the top sexual and on the surface their message is positive. All mainstream music is bad. @Chic mentioned a while back how bts attract teens that are somehow outcast and they find kids like them among army. Also being a social media based phenomenon they appeal to those who dont like to socialize and feel more confident communicating on twitter and stuff.
The thing is, and it might sound silly even to me, I believe their music has some spell or hypnosis effect embedded into it, and it affects people in vulnerable stages in life .. teens, people dealing with depression, unemployment, post partum, low self esteem, breakups.. I know I started listening to them a few months ago and got sucked it so quickly and I consider myself a strong personality. And yet somehow bts songs are all I wanted to play. so, I guess it has something in it.

Also the sense of army the band and fans are pumping offer a "family " to many people who have trouble to socialize. You feel a part of a community and its sucks you in.

Good that you keep your daughter in check, my oldest daughter is just 3 and I am terrified to think what will be here when she's a teen as the music industry gets more explicit and slutty each year..
This is even scarier :confused: because none of it is ok. It's not a great time to be a parent or kid nowdays. If I were a parent I would not let my child spend time on the internet or listen to the pop music of today. You can't say this is better because the other option is very bad. They are all bad. And isn't that the reason they are talked about this much on this forum? I translated an article written about them here before. Just like your reaction they said parents preferred their children to listen to those guys because their culture etc was more "respectful" etc than the singers from the west. But this is just fooling yourself. Those entertainers are in the same boat, and have an open agenda. This is how conservative families or regular families are so easily fooled.

Instead of letting your kid into this money grubber, pro lgbt shipl0ve "cult" to learn how to socialize etc. Just saying maybe taking after school classes, doing sports etc could be a way better and healthier decision for a child.

The music people do use waves to affect our brain. So I wouldn't recommend to anybody to listen to music for hours. This might sound crazy but I rarely listen to music anymore. When I was a teenager I couldn't do without music. When I look at it now, it's almost like some kind of addiction. I see teenagers and adults alike listening to music nonstop even when they are walking on the streets. This stuff is so tiring, and why are your mood so depending on music? When a song is stuck on your head its not because its a great song its because they know what kind of sounds and rythm, right sound waves will do this trick.

Last edited:

NotDelulu

Established
https://globalnews.ca/news/4194106/440-hz-conspira
There's an example in that article.
First the standardised 440hz song.(official)

Now,the 432hz song

Find the difference yourself.:)
I actually never heard of it! Sounds extremely interesting. but I wont make it listening to 2 versions of the same boring coldplay song lol

This is even scarier :confused: because none of it is ok. It's not a great time to be a parent or kid nowdays. If I were a parent I would not let my child spend time on the internet or listen to the pop music of today. You can't say this is better because the other option is very bad. They are all bad. And isn't that the reason they are talked about this much on this forum? I translated an article written about them here before. Just like your reaction they said parents preferred their children to listen to those guys because their culture etc was more "respectful" etc than the singers from the west. But this is just fooling yourself. Those entertainers are in the same boat, and have an open agenda. This is how conservative families or regular families are so easily fooled.

Instead of letting your kid into this money grubber, pro lgbt shipl0ve "cult" to learn how to socialize etc. Just saying maybe taking after school classes, doing sports etc could be a way better and healthier decision for a child.

The music people do use waves to affect our brain. So I wouldn't recommend to anybody to listen to music for hours. This might sound crazy but I rarely listen to music anymore. When I was a teenager I couldn't do without music. When I look at it now, it's almost like some kind of addiction. I see teenagers and adults alike listening to music nonstop even when they are walking on the streets. This stuff is so tiring, and why are your mood so depending on music? When a song is stuck on your head its not because its a great song its because they know what kind of sounds and rythm, right sound waves will do this trick.

I never said bts are good, I am on this thread aren't I.. I mean to me other things are even worse.
I am thinking a lot how to shelter my kids in the future. I cannot hide TV and music from them and I dont want to alienate them from their peers. I will just teach them to pay attention and be smart and mindful and hope it helps. We all been teenagers, music is integral part of adolescence.. I of course am mortified by how unsocial everyone are and how grateful I am we didn't have smart phones when I was growing up so meeting friends was an actual activity.
Today I monitor the cartoons shes watching and the kids world is just as f*cked up.this is for another thread obviously but all those kids shows have really terrifying messages.. my little pony, PJ masks.. everything! It's really a scary time to raise kids and I haven't even started about how kids nowadays are exposed to predators everywhere. ugh :(

Scars512

Established

Unless you home school and keep your kid home all the time, it really is impossible to keep them away from stuff like this. They will be exposed to it at friend's home or even at school if friends have smartphones. You can minimize it, but you can't stop it.

A couple years back my daughter suddenly decided that she was gay. And the not long after, she decided that she was transgender. It was completely out of the blue and she had shown no signs before that she was attracted to girls (she had always had crushes on boys) and wasn't even what you'd consider a tomboy. But, it turns out that her best friend since kindergarten (and our next door neighbor) had just come out as a pansexual gender fluid lesbian (who only dates boys). And no, I'm not kidding. That is exactly how she identified -- including the only dates boys part. It made her wildly popular at school -- which is why I think my daughter was influenced by that. At the time, I didn't even know what pansexual meant. I had to look it up.

I made the mistake of thinking that, because I knew that they were a devout Jewish family, they would have restrictions on computers and TV similar to ours. Turns out that wasn't the case at all. After that, she was no longer allowed to hang out there and, fortunately, they ended up having a falling out anyway and haven't spoken to each other since. Once that friendship ended, so did her interest in being either gay or transgender. But that was a nightmare. We've been through lots of counseling and, ultimately, what has worked best for us is supervision and letting some things slide while being firm about others. But, maybe our daughter is just difficult. We don't have any of these issues with our son.

NotDelulu

Established
Unless you home school and keep your kid home all the time, it really is impossible to keep them away from stuff like this. They will be exposed to it at friend's home or even at school if friends have smartphones. You can minimize it, but you can't stop it.

A couple years back my daughter suddenly decided that she was gay. And the not long after, she decided that she was transgender. It was completely out of the blue and she had shown no signs before that she was attracted to girls (she had always had crushes on boys) and wasn't even what you'd consider a tomboy. But, it turns out that her best friend since kindergarten (and our next door neighbor) had just come out as a pansexual gender fluid lesbian (who only dates boys). And no, I'm not kidding. That is exactly how she identified -- including the only dates boys part. It made her wildly popular at school -- which is why I think my daughter was influenced by that. At the time, I didn't even know what pansexual meant. I had to look it up.

I made the mistake of thinking that, because I knew that they were a devout Jewish family, they would have restrictions on computers and TV similar to ours. Turns out that wasn't the case at all. After that, she was no longer allowed to hang out there and, fortunately, they ended up having a falling out anyway and haven't spoken to each other since. Once that friendship ended, so did her interest in being either gay or transgender. But that was a nightmare. We've been through lots of counseling and, ultimately, what has worked best for us is supervision and letting some things slide while being firm about others. But, maybe our daughter is just difficult. We don't have any of these issues with our son.
Oh my God. Peer pressure is so scary. I wish only the best for you both. it sounds like you've been through a lot.

Btw, religion has nothing to do with it and not all Jews are orthodox and strict.. just like not all Christians are.
I despise how now all kids have to be genderfluid-pansexual-nonbinary-refertothemselvesasthey.. if you are indeed gay, that's another thing.. being straight is simply not cool anymore. You must be at least bisexual. btw, a lot of bts female fans identify as bisexual and have long distance relationships with other female fans (from what I observed on instagram and twitter). I wonder if they "became " bisexual prior to discovering bts or it's the environment they promote that helped them to "find their true self".

Brea

Rookie
Oh my God. Peer pressure is so scary. I wish only the best for you both. it sounds like you've been through a lot.

Btw, religion has nothing to do with it and not all Jews are orthodox and strict.. just like not all Christians are.
I despise how now all kids have to be genderfluid-pansexual-nonbinary-refertothemselvesasthey.. if you are indeed gay, that's another thing.. being straight is simply not cool anymore. You must be at least bisexual. btw, a lot of bts female fans identify as bisexual and have long distance relationships with other female fans (from what I observed on instagram and twitter). I wonder if they "became " bisexual prior to discovering bts or it's the environment they promote that helped them to "find their true self".
I honestly have no idea why people are claiming what gender they decide they are when if they already have a penis, they're male. If they have a vagina, they're female. They are pushing the lgbtq community TOO far at this point. Parents are leading their children astray, every child I see that's been pushed to become transgender or something is under some demonic influence. God allows me to see that. Now I'm not one of those to say "EW OMG THATS A TRANSGENDER PERSON GET THEM OUT OF HERE-" but I just pray they find God. Though if they're parents sign their own children also for the illuminati or stuff like this, 98% chance they will grow in it, and won't have a chance to repent. This is why I'm glad my parents love me enough to not even dare let me be under satanic influence.

Sometimes I feel as though people in the lgbtq community feel guilty because they're convicted by God of their sins. Have you noticed they KEEP CONSTANTLY telling themselves and others what genders they decide they are, and who they're going to date? They're under a SPIRITUAL WAR with God convicting them, and satan telling them "Rebel against God, it's fine. He didn't put you in the right body anyway"

Truthteller

Veteran

Instead of letting your kid into this money hungry "cult" to learn how to socialize etc. Just saying maybe taking after school classes, doing sports etc could be a way better and healthier decision for a child.

I personally think BTS and their fandom are scarier than the likes of Cardi B. At least Cardi B recieves tons of criticism and hate by the general public and many get exposed to the negatives of the image she is pushing. Fans aren’t obsessed with her, they just find her entertaining or like the beats of her song. They don’t spend insane amounts of time and money on her. Growing up i listened to rap music, some of which had explicit lyrics, don’t think it affected me much as I didn’t fully grasp the meaning back then. Retrospectively I realize wow I can’t believe we would listen to this song when I was in 5th grade in gym class.

However being obsessed with a celebrity/ group is much more dangerous, because that influence is on a whole different level. BTS, their company and the fandom all feel like a cult and tbh use cult like methods to keep fans obsessed. Just the fact that no one gets to criticize them is a huge red flag, they are treated as some sort of saints whose sanctity can’t be tainted. That is a very dangerous mindset. They can swiftly push whatever agenda they want and have been extremely successful at it too. Slut agenda is less dagerous than the gender queer agenda, but that is just my humble opinion. The effect it has on the individual and society is more severe.

I don’t think their music is anything special, I can’t relate with people feeling it has a hypnotic effects. It sounds like regular pop with to me some rapping and gets old real quick. The beats aren’t unique to my ears. It is as @Deadlylady writes, mainstream pop music is mostly computer generated nowadays and does affect the addiction centers in the brain using certain algorithms. It is actually scientifically proven that purely objectively the quality and uniqueness of mainstream pop has been on the decline, especially in recent years. While it gets the listener hooked after a few listens like a drug, the effect tends to die out quickly, there will be no longetivity. So this is when quantity takes over quality, the need to produce new songs all the time, regardless of recycled and non-unique they are. That is also one of the reasons why most pop acts have a very shirt shelf life.

But some fans can’t stop and find themselves liking everything they do, because they have become obsessed with them as people, immediately they take a liking to things related to them, music included. This is what I mean by cult like marketing strategies.

NotDelulu

Established
I personally think BTS and their fandom are scarier than the likes of Cardi B. At least Cardi B recieves tons of criticism and hate by the general public and many get exposed to the negatives of the image she is pushing. Fans aren’t obsessed with her, they just find her entertaining or like the beats of her song. They don’t spend insane amounts of time and money on her. Growing up i listened to rap music, some of which had explicit lyrics, don’t think it affected me much as I didn’t fully grasp the meaning back then. Retrospectively I realize wow I can’t believe we would listen to this song when I was in 5th grade in gym class.

However being obsessed with a celebrity/ group is much more dangerous, because that influence is on a whole different level. BTS, their company and the fandom all feel like a cult and tbh use cult like methods to keep fans obsessed. Just the fact that no one gets to criticize them is a huge red flag, they are treated as some sort of saints whose sanctity can’t be tainted. That is a very dangerous mindset. They can swiftly push whatever agenda they want and have been extremely successful at it too. Slut agenda is less dagerous than the gender queer agenda, but that is just my humble opinion. The effect it has on the individual and society is more severe.

I don’t think their music is anything special, I can’t relate with people feeling it has a hypnotic effects. It sounds like regular pop with to me some rapping and gets old real quick. The beats aren’t unique to my ears. It is as @Deadlylady writes, mainstream pop music is mostly computer generated nowadays and does affect the addiction centers in the brain using certain algorithms. It is actually scientifically proven that purely objectively the quality and uniqueness of mainstream pop has been on the decline, especially in recent years. While it gets the listener hooked after a few listens like a drug, the effect tends to die out quickly, there will be no longetivity. So this is when quantity takes over quality, the need to produce new songs all the time, regardless of recycled and non-unique they are. That is also one of the reasons why most pop acts have a very shirt shelf life.

But some fans can’t stop and find themselves liking everything they do, because they have become obsessed with them as people, immediately they take a liking to things related to them, music included. This is what I mean by cult like marketing strategies.
I agree with you yes. Even the name itself, army, is alarming. They are a unified army, working as one to fulfill all kind of ridiculous actions like streaming songs , trending hashtags, buy merch.. like their idols care about your hashtags.. and yes, the most troubling aspect is the monetization of their fandom, I dont know if it's a common kpop practice? But everything costs money and the more stuff you own the more you are appreciated among other armys.. and since most of the fans are young or in college this burden falls on their poor parents...

We all grew up on music full of bad messages, watched TV shows and movies filled with agenda .. looking back I am amazed how it didnt stand out as it was, just like now, hidden in plain sight . I also can't believe the lyrics we used to hear as young kids..
and we came out fine, most of us. Today the agendas are more prominent and I feel the masses are being dumbed down all the time by shallow content so the future doesn't look bright.

VioletRian

Rookie
I don't know if I mentioned this but while being a 'army' lord I'm getting the shivers

I don't exactly remember when I became interested in BTS the thing is I never wanted to get involved with Kpop bands ever I was so against becoming a fan of any celebrity.

The first song I actually listened to was dope but I didnt pay any attention to the song when it came out, though when I heard the DNA whistle that's when it all happened honestly I don't remember much after that.

After being broken from such a 'spell' I dont know if this is just me but when you look into someone eyes you see there soul? There pictures just seen lifeless after I just looked at it I almost cried a bit and I though maybe everyone looks like that in pictures but I honestly

They just dont seem as happy as I thought they were I feel so stupid how did I not notice before? (T⌓T)
My friend,i was exactly like you. I remember hearing that whistle and the next thing i remember,i had this stupid grin on my face,my face almost touching to computer screen and listened half the song without hearing or understanding or remembering a damn thing... That song has something,and i still have some craving like feelings on that song. Not the other songs, but only DNA!
Bu the way,i am back people :) and i will start reading from where i left,which is like 800+ pages :D

Deadlylady

Established

Wow that's a scary story. I would never thougth in my life that stuff like that would happen 5-10 years ago. So they made this stuff trendy among kids. Pansexual is just a term to mess up your mind about genders. Seems like home schooling is a great choice. We are living in the end times for sure. But children deciding stuff like that is not normal, I bet this is because of the media, music, films etc. Your son being ok but your girl being deceived by this stuff only shows that girls are more emotional, so they are more prone to be fooled by this stuff.

Believe it or not this lgbt craze is not spread all over the world at least not in my country yet. But they are trying a little by little. My country is a hard rock about this issue. In my culture lgbt people are not accepted. They cannot marry. But if they decide to live this lifestyle they do it in private like it should be. Exposing lgbt to children should be banned all around the world no matter what. I can't believe nobody has stood against this stuff in america or the uk? Or did they? I don't follow much of what is going on in the world.
I agree with you yes. Even the name itself, army, is alarming. They are a unified army, working as one to fulfill all kind of ridiculous actions like streaming songs , trending hashtags, buy merch.. like their idols care about your hashtags.. and yes, the most troubling aspect is the monetization of their fandom, I dont know if it's a common kpop practice? But everything costs money and the more stuff you own the more you are appreciated among other armys.. and since most of the fans are young or in college this burden falls on their poor parents...

We all grew up on music full of bad messages, watched TV shows and movies filled with agenda .. looking back I am amazed how it didnt stand out as it was, just like now, hidden in plain sight . I also can't believe the lyrics we used to hear as young kids..
and we came out fine, most of us. Today the agendas are more prominent and I feel the masses are being dumbed down all the time by shallow content so the future doesn't look bright.
They are an army of zombies if you ask me.

1560256140238.png

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG

How do you know if a music is in 440htz? Ill only listen to classical and old christian music lol
There's a book titled Music Intelligence and Personality, take a look.

Scars512

Established

That was an error on my part. I made assumptions about how much filtering of content they would do based upon the notion that someone who is devout would care more about that stuff. The fault in that is entirely on me. I should have asked about it instead of just assuming. Our values seemed pretty much aligned (except when it came to the media stuff, obviously) and they are nice people so I didn't ask what their policies were. I should have done that. My neighbors across the street are very strict Christians who homeschool and the dad is a dentist so they also don't allow any candy. I always asked if certain shows or movies or snacks were okay before I let their kids watch/eat something. I think even if you think something is no big deal, the parents should get to say if it is okay or not. It is surprising how many parents don't even consider that they might need parent's approval for something.

There has been an academic at Brown recently who was looking into the drastic and sudden rise of transgenderism in kids (especially girls) and she has stated that there appears to be social contagion factor. She called it "rapid-onset gender dysphoria". Of course, that study was pulled after outcry about it. So, no one is free to look at the possibility that this type of glorifying transgenderism may be causing kids to become confused. And the recent push for confirming treatment (and the effort to halt any other types of treatment like therapy or watchful waiting) is going to lead to a lot of kids growing up to be men and women who find themselves (once past the suggestible ages of puberty) with permanent disfiguration and likely sterilization. It is just a sad thing all around.

As for bi-sexuality, it is seen as cool -- just look at Halsey, BTS's "girl". She makes out with a girl in a video, but she sure seems to choose only men for relationships. Or Katie Perry's "I Kissed a Girl" song. I don't even believe that bi-sexuality is a real thing. Unless they are just narcissists who think that sex is only about their pleasure and it doesn't matter who gives it to them as long as they get what they want.

cadiz

Star

what you say its a good example of how this LGBT agenda affectes teens minds....gay people exist? yes of course
But including gay and transgender characters in every TV show, every movie, every music video etc....has an effect and it becomes "trendy"....and teens only want to fit in with the "cool" crowd so heterosexuality is a big NO for them

like others said Cardi B promotes her sexual agenda too....but everyone knows she is dumb and they just make fun of her....with BTS is different because they are seen as an "example" and as some positive role models that help you "love yourself"....how is a group that promotes suicide helping you love yourself is a big mistery to me but....whatever

Last edited: