BTS discussion thread

Chic

Veteran
I tried to search back but couldn't find so sorry if I am repeating.. have you seen th's art? Am I the only one creeped out by this? Especially the first one, looks like a terrified person with a bleeding nose, the second one is a persona with one eye.. something feels off with these ones
http://instagr.am/p/ByfPT03CTSJ/

TH is always drawing weird things. It's not new. But yes, it is creepy.

Shuna

Star
I tried to search back but couldn't find so sorry if I am repeating.. have you seen th's art? Am I the only one creeped out by this? Especially the first one, looks like a terrified person with a bleeding nose, the second one is a persona with one eye.. something feels off with these ones
http://instagr.am/p/ByfPT03CTSJ/
I, the first, thought of the artist's Drawings "haculla."who drew for the clip Coup d'Etat of G_D:
Sans titre-1.jpgSans titre-1.jpg

Hopeful

Star
Also...the ship talk is so weird to me. I guess because I never delved into that part of KPop despite me knowing that it exists. Another reason is because no one will never know what's real and what's for show. For all we know, we're all being played.
For real we are being played.. All the conspiracy theories have left the chats.. I kind of feel this is another test by b1gh1t.
All those talks of solstice time.. Wembley ritual.. Sacrifices.. Hungary ferry have been burried behind.. I tried to refrain from it all but since everyone everywhere is into it.. It seems almost like another Spell.

Chic

Veteran
For real we are being played.. All the conspiracy theories have left the chats.. I kind of feel this is another test by b1gh1t.
All those talks of solstice time.. Wembley ritual.. Sacrifices.. Hungary ferry have been burried behind.. I tried to refrain from it all but since everyone everywhere is into it.. It seems almost like another Spell.
With the way some ARMYs act, getting all defensive, engaging in conversations about the ships, hate comments and such, it is most CERTAINLY another spell. Really, all BH has to do is create the narrative. ARMYs take care of the rest.

NotDelulu

Established
They are marketing geniuses I'll give them that. they found a way to milk so much cash from armys. now they are releasing the ost for the game with a poster and photo cards and fans are crying but will buy nonetheless. I can't believe how much money it costs being a "loyal army". After you invest money and time you are so attached you are in their pockets. I can see fans spending their entire earnings or pocket money on this crap which is anything but healthy.

Also this comment got me dead :)

Attachments

Truthteller

Veteran
About the relationships in the group, there are some shady things going on. I have seen Jimin and Jin express slight jealousy towards Jk. I believe that Bighit is preparing Jk for an impending solo career because no one gets as much PR as he does.

He trended with a million tweets after jumping in the crowd (see my post about bots evidence) and all these newspapers were such as Metro UK (BTS biggest PR machine) were writing about this non-story. This leads me to believe that the company was behind it and the camera crews were there on purpose, maybe they didn’t expect the chaos, just wanted to show ”look we are so caring of disabled fans”. Someone on the thread posted fanaccounts of another time he interacted closely with a fan during concert the Bigshit cameras were there to film without even asking for consent. Whatever he does seems to get a story in Teen Vogue or other PR magazines, such as meeting Ariana Grande, even goof-dancing to Billie Eilish etc, even hinting at a collab. He is also the main star of most Bangtab bombs etc. No other member gets this kind of service.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Who sleeps like that with his "brother"? even that stupid video has subliminal stuff. Or I'm crazy I don't know but the more I look at their stuff the more it smells like something that's rotten.

View attachment 22949
View attachment 22952

View attachment 22953

View attachment 22954
View attachment 22955
Oh I bet he must be trending on twitter again :p with a million messages LOL. This has become too predictable and that video was just cringe. Yes he and Jhope have a lot of these ”moments”. Pushing their agenda as always. Love how the camera makes sure to give a head to toe view of them sleeping together like that.

cadiz

Star
and look at this article

BTS Jin and Suga face difficulties with international promos next year due to army service laws

the article says next year Jin and Sugar will have problems travelling for the world tour (they are too old already and korean law say they cant be overseas that much until they do service)

most of the comments are saying "excempt them!!" "they do so much for our country" o_O

And we saw that just yesterday BH released that article about BTS helping korea's economy
I dont know if they will enlist tbh.... if they do Im sure the goverment will give them a lot of benefits (maybe less time to serve)

Last edited:

Deadlylady

Established
Oh I bet he must be trending on twitter again :p with a million messages LOL. This has become too predictable and that video was just cringe. Yes he and Jhope have a lot of these ”moments”. Pushing their agenda as always. Love how the camera makes sure to give a head to toe view of them sleeping together like that.
I can't wait to see them disband this dude will be crushed to the core when they are replaced by boys. Since the agenda is down to kids now.

lmao they will never stop

of course their shippers are intense....these guys do a lot
Jamal and kook were always seen together since day one. Feels like Jamal is hanging out with him. On the other hand jamal has been trying weird shit with him since the begining too. Kissing hugging and resting his head on him now. Every time the camera catches that, kook is trying to get away from him.
But why was jamal looking at nj like there is nobody else in the world. Most likely some of it is just for the fan/fake and some of it is real. That's why shipshit is meaningless.

cadiz

Star
All this trending is absolutely ridiculous.:mad:
There are far more important topics in the world,literally matters of life and death.
But,no one got time for that.
All the youthful energy is wasted on something so absurd.
And,that is the grand plan,isn't it?
To fritter away the demographic advantage and drain out all the energy that might help in the actual positive advancement of the world.
Dumb down the public and you got a submissive legion of digital zombies who are at the tip of fingers of these puppeteers.
You know,I've been thinking,what is the actual use of the trending page anyway?
And then,I realised,it is a neat trick to steer the narrative.
Who is to say that someone doesn't write an algorithm to put a topic in top trending so that it gets picked up by real people?
This way,the narrative and public discussion can be controlled and only safe/useless topics can be trended.
After all, "out of sight,out of mind".
trending everyday but the public still dont support...look at their song chart

the replies are all "flops", "tanked" etc.... and Armys trying to defend it....yes its a song in korean but if you compare yourself to the Beatles you should have some hit songs.

Deadlylady

Established
they are saying is a "boyfriend" thing ...:rolleyes:

For real tho.....if one day JK has a public dating scandal the fandom will implode (we can only hope it happens)
To me it looks like someone being respectful to his elder.

trending everyday but the public still dont support...look at their song chart

the replies are all "flops", "tanked" etc.... and Armys trying to defend it....yes its a song in korean but if you compare yourself to the Beatles you should have some hit songs.
That pink stuff as I call it was weird from the begining. There wasn't any crazy dance like the fans love and the whole concept was weak and malicious so I'm glad.

But look at this :confused:

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
To me it looks like someone being respectful to his elder.

That pink stuff as I call it was weird from the begining. There wasn't any crazy dance like the fans love and the whole concept was weak and malicious so I'm glad.

But look at this :confused:

That is because no one buys albums anymore, people stream. That number isnt even 100000 copies. I can’t recall ever having bought a physical album in my life tbh. But their fans make sure to buy albums for support and because they get other things such as photocards etc with them. Great marketing strategy. Many buy multiple to get all photocards etc. You have too look at total sales.