BTS discussion thread

Deadlylady

Established
They are preparing fans for his impending departure.So,giving out hints to reduce the shock quotient when it happens.This is very telling guys,they really are isolating him = workplace bullying.
He might turn blonde soon.
When I first read your comment I though you were talking about the group as a whole. You know when one member leaves the group falls apart anyways.

The ship thing is so weird and very new. I never heard of something like this before. I don't get why girls falls in love even more when they know the members aren't into girls. At least they don't show any interest so far or are hidding it very well, whatever. When I first realized they weren't into girls and they filled stadium full of girls, I though this was the biggest irony this world had ever seen so far.

I think a lot of people like th because he seems to be more emotional and acts and looks like a innocent kid. But when he speaks he has a deep voice etc. But don't forget that looks can be very deceiving. He might be a drama queen in real life and got into fights with the members.

They did renew their contracts even though it seems th didn't want to but it could also be because he is tired of touring. Their tour is almost done. They have a few more events in their country and they will be attending disn3y awards too. I didn't know they had one.

Eva01

Rookie
I didnt say anything about shipping, that's not even the point honestly (to think any of them are in a romantic relationship inside the group for 7 years is kinda ridiculous) but I think their bond used to be stronger.
I have a soft spot for tae cuz during concerts, when cameras not on him, he really interacts with fans and shows love. I believe he is less arrogant than others.
It doesn't mean that he ain't done bad things in the name of fame. I think all of them are puppets.
This new found global scale superstardom that they push the members probably adds a lot of stress to already emotionally unstable people
Not that bh cares
Hmmm... I think i'm the fault here. i think platonic relationship also consider as a ship. Sorry, i should mention it clearly :oops:

But well, considering all the behaviors and personas. I can't see them the way i did before. I'm not good with distinguish things which is real which is fake. So i can't believe whatever they do anymore.. :(

Eva01

Rookie
The ship thing is so weird and very new. I never heard of something like this before. I don't get why girls falls in love even more when they know the members aren't into girls. At least they don't show any interest so far or are hidding it very well, whatever. When I first realized they weren't into girls and they filled stadium full of girls, I though this was the biggest irony this world had ever seen so far.
you should take it as blessing for not being exposed with romantic shipping. Once you like boyslove its hard to get out.

NotDelulu

Established
Twitter is going crazy now. Crazy. shipping wars over tae vs jikook, they celebrate how tae is alone and jm and jk are together. This is so dumb and toxic on so many levels. I think tae himself mentioned jm and jk being together so people will stop shipping him with others. He is a grown man now, has interest in music and films etc, and while he talks the fans bombarded his live with comments about jk, who is top and bottom in their relationship, half of them didnt really take interest in tae but how come he ain't with jk
so I guess he might have said that to fans realize that he ain't about shipping.
but anyway, the amount of hate on twitter, including death wishes for members and fans just because their shipping fantasy is shattered.
that's the saddest thing
how will they notice hidden messages and agendas where they dont even care enough to look past these silly things. I guess most of the girls quarrelling online are about 14-15 but it makes me think our future is grim
also, high school girls shouldn't be fantasizing about 2 grown men developing homosexual relationship and wishing on that. All too twisted and dark

Eva01

Rookie
Twitter is going crazy now. Crazy. shipping wars over tae vs jikook, they celebrate how tae is alone and jm and jk are together. This is so dumb and toxic on so many levels. I think tae himself mentioned jm and jk being together so people will stop shipping him with others. He is a grown man now, has interest in music and films etc, and while he talks the fans bombarded his live with comments about jk, who is top and bottom in their relationship, half of them didnt really take interest in tae but how come he ain't with jk
so I guess he might have said that to fans realize that he ain't about shipping.
but anyway, the amount of hate on twitter, including death wishes for members and fans just because their shipping fantasy is shattered.
that's the saddest thing
how will they notice hidden messages and agendas where they dont even care enough to look past these silly things. I guess most of the girls quarrelling online are about 14-15 but it makes me think our future is grim
also, high school girl shouldn't be fantasizing about 2 grown men developing homosexual relationship and wishing on that. All too twisted and dark
Ahhh it also happens after us concert month ago, the idea of romantic shipping itself is toxic. Of course the entire fandom is toxic but the fact is. They're prove to be more efficient than lady gogo with spreading lgbtq agenda.
shouldn't be fantasizing about 2 grown men developing homosexual relationship
Ahh you're so right about this. I stopped being fujoshi for 3 years, but when my determination is low. I started to read bl again.

It's not like i blamed those jrockers in my middleschool years for poisoning me. Or my curiosity for bl doujinshi. No... No... I shouldn't.... I shouldn't....

cadiz

Star
Why do I feel like he was throwing shade at Jimin and Jungkook, mostly Jk? Like ”I want Jimin to come but Jk won’t let him. I think those two are hanging out right now. ” Why is JK so shady? And he seemed sad and lonely in his vlive. The member he was most fond of was Jhope. As I said I haven’t got bully vibes from Jhope. Also talked fondly of Suga. Jimin and JK have been together all the time lately... TH is so relatable and raw though, i think that is why he is one of the most popular members aside from looks. He comes across as less fake than others, but doesnt say anything explicitly, but his whole mood and actions reveals how he is feeling. He was like yeah I am alone in my room, on tour what do you expect me to do?

oh the way he said it....lol.....no wonder the jikook shippers are going crazy
anyways....his fans are finally waking up

Im sure BH will be doing some damage control soon because this is not good. They are probably going to go all out with the fanservice next concert to show their "perfect bond" is intact

Deadlylady

Established
Something has happened between kook and th. Who knows? Looks like he is mad at him for some reason.

That red string though.

1560004839691.png

1560005175062.png

1560006777212.png

In those live videos he thinks and talks way more slowly. The music he played was slow, break up/depression vibes songs. The complete opposite of his "persona" on camera. And people think he is happy when he do that aegyo. This dude show signs of depression. Filming this video was forced I feel like. He says this song makes him feel better.

"lyrics: I know you think I got it all figured out but cus I walk around like my head’s in the clouds but I’m just boy with his heart pourin' out of his head I wish that you could see the pain that I’ve seen and all of the time I spent being not me and I hope you know it’s not always happy in my head cus I don't know the perfect road to go down but I know I'm trying my best I'm trying my best to be okay I'm trying my best but every day it's so hard and I'm holding my breath I'm holding my breath til I can say all of the words I want to say from my heart if you really want to I could let you inside it’s been so long and I’ve got nothing left to hide would you believe if I told you that I’ve got flaws now it’s time to let the curtains unfold and tell the stories that I didn’t want told yeah let it out and I unburden my soul won't stop cus I don't know the perfect road to go down but I know."

Then at the end he's acting weird and try to cheer himself up. Then ends up on his bed acting weird like his bae is watching him or something. This was not done for the fans. I guess they broke up and that's why he is depressed. At least that's how it looks like.

1560011369084.png

Last edited:

NotDelulu

Established

Truthteller

Veteran
Something has happened between kook and th. Maybe someone cheated or they had a break up, who cares? Looks like he is mad at him for some reason.

That red string though.

View attachment 22890

View attachment 22891

View attachment 22892

In those live videos he thinks and talks way more slowly. The music he played was slow, break up/depression vibes songs. The complete opposite of his "persona" on camera. And people think he is happy when he do that aegyo. This dude show signs of depression. Filming this video was forced I feel like. He says this song makes him feel better.

"lyrics: I know you think I got it all figured out but cus I walk around like my head’s in the clouds but I’m just boy with his heart pourin' out of his head I wish that you could see the pain that I’ve seen and all of the time I spent being not me and I hope you know it’s not always happy in my head cus I don't know the perfect road to go down but I know I'm trying my best I'm trying my best to be okay I'm trying my best but every day it's so hard and I'm holding my breath I'm holding my breath til I can say all of the words I want to say from my heart if you really want to I could let you inside it’s been so long and I’ve got nothing left to hide would you believe if I told you that I’ve got flaws now it’s time to let the curtains unfold and tell the stories that I didn’t want told yeah let it out and I unburden my soul won't stop cus I don't know the perfect road to go down but I know."

Then at the end he's acting weird and try to cheer himself up. Then ends up on his bed acting weird like his bae is watching him or something. This was not done for the fans. I guess they broke up and that's why he is depressed. At least that's how it looks like.

View attachment 22894
I think they had a fight, cause not only did they not have ”fan service”, they were straight up ignoring one another during most the concert. Like whenever TH wad having a moment with others Jk would stay away and vice versa, although I did see JK glare at Taejin fanservice from afar. It is not the first time he has interrupted or glared Taejin’s fan service moment. Why does he care?

Deadlylady

Established
Who said damage control?
First let's bring back moments from 2017 so fans can breathe

http://instagr.am/p/BydCzdtjM7Y/

Then and I had zero doubts
Lets go all out in boy with luv today
http://instagr.am/p/BydcBG_ICgq/
And that's not all! Order today get more jm moments with others too
http://instagr.am/p/BydchHEjw28/
That's a LOT of fanservice. Will it change people minds? Let's see
Lol so funny. So even if they hate each other they are acting like that. Just like clowns put on make up and smile. Cuz the show must go on right?

1560022646320.png

I think they had a fight, cause not only did they not have ”fan service”, they were straight up ignoring one another during most the concert. Like whenever TH wad having a moment with others Jk would stay away and vice versa, although I did see JK glare at Taejin fanservice from afar. It is not the first time he has interrupted or glared Taejin’s fan service moment. Why does he care?
The flower th gave him he later gave it to jamal.

https://twitter.com/xMina1982/status/1137435723446050816

But on the other hand they did force that fan service since this was their last concert abroad for now.

NotDelulu

Established
Lol so funny. So even if they hate each other they are acting like that. Just like clowns put on make up and smile. Cuz the show must go on right?

View attachment 22898

But on the other hand they did force that fan service since this was their last concert abroad for now.
So.. tae didnt hug jm like always does.. him

http://instagr.am/p/BydbbzThoD0/

And yes, on London day2 th and jk were straight up ignoring each other. After their forced bwl moment there were like zero interactions. But bh told them to do better today, I believe more moments to come.
Lol feels like were watching a drama. But hey they know that's what people look for

Truthteller

Veteran
So.. tae didnt hug jm like always does.. him

http://instagr.am/p/BydbbzThoD0/

And yes, on London day2 th and jk were straight up ignoring each other. After their forced bwl moment there were like zero interactions. But bh told them to do better today, I believe more moments to come.
Lol feels like were watching a drama. But hey they know that's what people look for
It was even worse on the Paris concert. They even refused to hold hands which is something they have consistently done at concerts and award shows.

Also this is not the first time TH has come to vlive when he feels lonely. Let me bring this moment back from 2015 where he once again complained about Jk and Jm leaving him out and got teary eyed, I saw the video long time ago but can’t find it. Let me tell you that late 2015 was when Jk and TH had a huge fight that lasted a for good while, and this was supposedly all before they got together (if they allegedly even were/are together at any point). I feel like whenever he and Jk have a fight, JM takes JK side and the hyungs have THs side, especially Jin and Yoongi. Just my speculation though.

cadiz

Star

lol so Taehyung gave him a rose and then JK went and gave that rose to Jimin??...
And during that hug it looks like Taehyung goes to hug him (dance?) and Jk looks very stiff...body laguage not good

they are really forced to do that fanservice and pretend to love eachother....its just a big circus

cadiz

Star
but yesterday he was too bussy with Jungkook to visit his "soulmate" V for a few seconds.
I knew they were going to go all out with the fanservice so its not surprising....they are very predictable at this point

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
2 vlives in a row..
I knew H0bi was going to make it up to V for not being able to come to his vlive yesterday.. Because h0pe was drained last night..people were talking on twitter about how h0b1 looked down and tired during day1 of Paris.. He needed sleep or rest whatever..
I thought he would take him out on a dinner and that really did happen..There was dinner plus a vlive.
It must be tough being jh0pe in that group.
That guy literally knows how to maintain balance between maknae line. He takes j1min shopping.. K00k on dinners and V on lunches and shopping except that V doesn't take pictures with him.. Whenever you see h0b1 posing alone in pictures in his tweets.. That is when Ta3hyung is with him.
H0b1 wasn't joking when he said in burn the stage.. That he is the bridge between the Hyungs and maknaes. No wonder they brought him back.. Beetees most probably wouldn't have survived till today without him.

Ri12345

Rookie
I have not commented for a long time in this thread .Thanks to this thread I had become detached to Bts.However Taehyung’s Vlive drama yesterday made me open Twitter today.It is a warzone there. I have never seen such internal strife and hatred towards a member of a band by a certain group of his own fandom .The infighting and hatred is so vicious towards Taehyung.Why wanting to prove any gay shipping to be true.Bighit is solely to blame .They fuelled taekook and jikook and wanted money by exploiting both the dynamics.Now their own fandom will be the cause of their downfall.People like drama but when it stops being entertaining they move to the next thing.People want to escape from reality and be entertained and not be attacked all the time. All I saw was everyone attacking each other. Bts ship is going to implode and fans will do it themselves. They are not as popular in the general public.Just media and PR push. Powerful people behind them forcing them on the public.Their latest songs are also mediocre. As some of the commentators in the earlier posts have said the dynamics between Taehyung and some other members ( jk , jm) have changed a lot.There is lot of tension.Bighit is trying to curb it and hence the increased fanservice in Paris concert.The fakeness, the forced interactions, the scripted feeling of their content with fake brotherhood has always made me angry .I am a little worried for Taehyung though.I don’t know why.Taehyung reminds me of myself sometimes when I was trying very hard to fit in a toxic work environment and being sidelined..The constant snickering, laughing at his face in the run episodes or even when he is talking, being ignored by the company heads and members but still trying to do the job and carry on .This is bullying and a way to shatter and traumatise one's psyche( Bts are advocates of anti bullying and self love.Such hypocrits)- how long will he be able to sustain it.Bighit has mistreated him for a long time.I felt in Paris concert he was again trying too hard .I wish it comes to an end fast .They have been over exposed .Over saturation can also kill the appeal. Enough of their shitty fake concepts, fake pseudo intellectual vibes . All I see are puppets and clowns dancing and being at the beck and call of their puppet master.It is said that good always prevails and evil cannot sustain forever.Cannot wait to see an end to the shitty and satanic company Bighit .Let their fakeness be exposed and hope that more people start questioning.Sorry for my long rant. Kudos and heartfelt thanks to the commentators here who are doing such a commendable job of exposing them.

Cottoncandy

Rookie
Well, it seems like the only thing that brings me back here is Tae, like last October and now again. I don’t keep up with what’s going on anymore(and as I checked the last few pages it’s a lot lol) but they still pop up on my insta occasionally. Haven’t seen the vlive either but as I’ve picked it up from here it’s bad. He has issues. Everyone with a pair of eyes can see that he’s depressed. I just hope he’ll get out before it’s too late. Jesus is coming soon.

Sugar23_

Rookie
Good grief, again?? I can't imagine it being because they are overwhelmed by the love they receive. They should be used to performing in front of thousands of their fans by now. What could it be? Is it really all an act?
I agree I’ve been thinking how it seems to be happening almost every show that one of the members are balling there eyes out. You’d think they’d atleast save the theatrics for moments that really count, but I guess it doesn’t matter when you have @rmy soaking up every tear and showering them with support because of it. Smh the relationship between army and b*t*s is so unhealthy it’s getting ridiculous at this point.