BTS discussion thread

Skyliner89

Rookie
the fact that k00k keeps posting food videos while Muslims in the states are fasting.. Just shows how much they respect any religion out there.
They call themselves idol.. Why would they care.. Their occult teaches them they're their own God.
And yes asparagus had to be in his plate which was never seen before in any beetees video. And the fact that he inhales it through his mouth instead of taking bites :D
Muslim army Low key roasting k00ki3 and making jokes that he woke up for the predawn meal late. I know most Muslims know not to feel entitled to have people stop doing things for their sake. Big hit don’t care and never will. At the level of their fame they can do what they want and the mass will excuse them LOL. For jungkk00kie Showing the whole asparagus was damage control For sure LOL!

Skyliner89

Rookie
Candyman is the fairest of them all,literally.:)
Even in their old pics,you can see him very pale,while others are in varying shades of white/tan.
And yes,asians are really obsessed with fair skin.
I think it has to with their ancient history and classism.
The nobles and royals are shut inside their palaces with pale skin while the peasants and other lower folks were slaving under the sun and having a tan.So,to have a tan is like being of lower class.
And the colonial history hasn't helped it in the modern times(this applies to african continent as well where they have a huge fairness beauty products industry). The foreign rulers are fair-skinned.And over many decades,masses under colonial rule began associating fair-skin to superiority(as the rulers are fair-skinned).Even after the fall of colonialism,the inferiority complex remained,deeply embedded in the subconscious.
Despite all the talk of embracing their cultural roots,this is one aspect(obsession with fair-skin) that remains unchanged for the asians.(especially china with its aggressive promotion of its culture).
Well said .

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I feel like Big Hit staff are really reading this thread lol
how many times it happens we speak about a topic and they post something related to it?? o_O

I know they spy everything on social media and this thread has like 1000 pages....not hard to believe
Yh some bighit staff members maybe, or maybe even the occultic ones. Be careful not to be their victims. They might play with your minds just to keep you away from seeing reality and focus on self improvement and God. Remember to always think twice and never get too excited bc anything might not be what it seems.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
What is up with number 19 being prominent in their recent posts..
IMG_20190520_031945.jpgScreenshot_2019-05-20-03-19-34-199_com.twitter.android.png
In Japan, 19 is a sign carrying misfortune because it is said JUKU, which means also "sorrows repeated".
Number 19 is also the number of spiritual awakening in kabbalah.
In tarot number 19 is the Sun..a card of success an auspicious card.
The lunar and solar cycles are said to coincide every 19 years.
The moon will appear in the same position among the stars every 19 years.
19 is said to be a masculine number and a prime number that has much of the same qualities as number 1. This is because the digit sum equals 1; 1+9=10 – 1+0=1.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Guys,I got an idea.
This asparagus mention is the most definite slip and admittance of their drug use.
What if we make a video or something and put it in the public domain with other evidences of them promoting weed like those clothes,shoes,accessories and other references to drugs in their talks?
Some posters already made some videos exposing their satanic links and them being victims of paedophiles.
If we do something about this,atleast run a #btsdrugabuse or something,some will sit up and take notice.And there won't be any copyright problem as most of the videos are from fancams.
Sk takes drug use seriously.And the time is ripe as there is already a large drug scandal in sk.Even if there is no action on them,people will see the truth about them.
So,rather than hoping that people will realise it by themselves,maybe we should try to bring awareness?If it gets enough attention, there will be some repercussions for the group.

@deniiiiXD and @JimiJymy ,you earlier made some videos about them with many views.If you don't mind,can you make one about this topic?You already have audience and many people are discovering your videos everyday.So,think about it.
And please don't think of this as an order.It is more of a request/suggestion?
I just want more people to open their eyes.And the recent comments under your videos are heartening.:)
And others are welcome too.I have no experience in making a video.But,I'll help in anyway I can.

Even as I'm typing this,I had to deal with a psychic attack.
So,I have a feeling this is going to work.
Guys,let's do this.:D
Guys,I got an idea.
This asparagus mention is the most definite slip and admittance of their drug use.
What if we make a video or something and put it in the public domain with other evidences of them promoting weed like those clothes,shoes,accessories and other references to drugs in their talks?
Some posters already made some videos exposing their satanic links and them being victims of paedophiles.
If we do something about this,atleast run a #btsdrugabuse or something,some will sit up and take notice.And there won't be any copyright problem as most of the videos are from fancams.
Sk takes drug use seriously.And the time is ripe as there is already a large drug scandal in sk.Even if there is no action on them,people will see the truth about them.
So,rather than hoping that people will realise it by themselves,maybe we should try to bring awareness?If it gets enough attention, there will be some repercussions for the group.

@deniiiiXD and @JimiJymy ,you earlier made some videos about them with many views.If you don't mind,can you make one about this topic?You already have audience and many people are discovering your videos everyday.So,think about it.
And please don't think of this as an order.It is more of a request/suggestion?
I just want more people to open their eyes.And the recent comments under your videos are heartening.:)
And others are welcome too.I have no experience in making a video.But,I'll help in anyway I can.

Even as I'm typing this,I had to deal with a psychic attack.
So,I have a feeling this is going to work.
Guys,let's do this.:D
even if south korea is strict about drugs , I don't think anything will happen to them since the government is a big supporter of bts cause they improved the south korean economy and stuff and it doesn't help that the president is fan of them i think. so even if we spread evidence , they will shove anything bad about bts under the rug.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Let him smoke his weed, it is legal in the US, hazards are his own responsibility. Now we don’t know if they smoke it in other countries, but a lot people try this stuff when allowed and legal. I think more people must have realized but no one wants to blow it up.
It is legal in the US, but i read that south korean law also applies to koreans out of korea or abroad especially when it comes to weed and drugs

Mr.Fishnet

Established
look here!
this is BTS good "friend" Halsey promoting her latest single at a strip club??

I wonder what BTS think of their good friend performing like this o_Oo_O
These celebrites are really shameless
how shameless and it sickens me people promote and support this kind of sh*T
"Ourofficialgirl" that's what they called her.:)
She is doing it out in the open.
Who knows what the guys are up to behind the scene!(pun intended):D
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if that b*tch vaccumed their you know what so they can collab with her.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
View attachment 22116
This was offensive but still. Liberty of speech anybody??
He got fired because of the fans emailed his workplace saying he was racist.

View attachment 22117

Wow, racism at it's finest once again but then again I wouldn't blame him fully for the they look like kids part cause their company is marketing them this way to attarct the attention of teenage girls i guess.

Hopeful

Star
Guys i need your opinions on this..
H0b1 j00n were almost crying and k00k really cried at the ending of their american tour.. So the question is..
" do you really think beetees are far more happier in America than their own homeland? If yes then what's the few reasons? "

look here!
this is BTS good "friend" Halsey promoting her latest single at a strip club??

I wonder what BTS think of their good friend performing like this o_Oo_O
These celebrites are really shameless
I don't know who the hell is Halsey, I just heard of her because of her collaboration, but isn't celebrities don't promote in stripe club? right? am I wrong? I never heard of celebrities promoting in strip club

NotDelulu

Established
H0b1 j00n were almost crying and k00k really cried at the ending of their american tour.. So the question is..
" do you really think beetees are far more happier in America than their own homeland? If yes then what's the few reasons? "
I dont know them long enough but judging from this comeback only where I have been following, they seem to be a lot more "playful" in the us, jm showing his tattoo on display (something he probably wouldn't do back home). I think the vibe is different. I dont know how free they are to explore US but at least performance vise, performing at such large stadiums with capacity of 60-80k must be exciting for any artist.
Judging by TV appearances- I believe Korean TV has it's own rules and all kpop groups must act a certain way there. In the US interviews they always look the same - aka mostly bored and repetitive

NotDelulu

Established
I don't know who the hell is Halsey, I just heard of her because of her collaboration, but isn't celebrities don't promote in stripe club? right? am I wrong? I never heard of celebrities promoting in strip club
Depends, a lot of celebs actually dont have any problems with strippers and strip clubs and show them a lot in the videos. Cardi was a stripper herself so this is actually not at all shocking. Halsey is always provocative, that's part of her image

Skyliner89

Rookie
I have known bts since the debuted and watched there growth. Of course they are way happier in the west. Korea just looks like there ready to move on to the next group. LOL YG and SM started to ban there own stars from going to award shows where bts will be winning. It’s very awkward. When the boys step foot into the western world they are so appreciated and loved more than Korea.

Truthteller

Veteran
They are crying cause it is their last stadium concert in the US which I would get emotional about if I were them, they know their won’t experience something on this scale again, at least in the west. So to speak they have already reached the peak and from now it’s time for descent, their popularity won’t last in the west for too long. Being in a less conservative society, they also have more freedoms in the west compared to Korea and are probably more relaxed. Since the tabloids don’t care for them they don’t face any criticism, only praise from their brainwashed fans. Most importantly they have less competition in the west as of now, in Korea there are a lot of other kpop bands to choose from. Their popularity will definitely last longer in their home country though, it is still their base.

All that said it is not the first time they have cried during a final concert. This time I think the tears were genuine, it was quite obvious. Take note and compare to their episodes of scripted crying.

Last edited:

Mr.Fishnet

Established
I mean in america, they could literally choke someone in broad daylight while smoking weed and dumb armies would be like "OMG can I be next?!! ch0ke me DadDy!!!" While in korea their career could end just by calling a woman pretty or beautiful. So I wouldn't be surprised if they like america more than south korea. In america, celebrities could shake their private parts on stage while dry humping someone and people would be like "QuEeN SLaY!!!" I am referencing to a specific someone here too. While in korea they would be critisied for doing the same thing. So I wouldn't be surprised if they want to stay in america. Also american media and hollywood is really shameless and disgusting, that's why I left it in 2014 for kpop because it was clean more modest but even they are getting americanized now....

Hopeful

Star
Wow, pretty disrespectful of them to think they can do whatever they want just because they're "BT5". sounds pretty ignorant to me, I hope they apologised or compensated that fan.
Nah.. The comments under that tweet are mostly saying it's the fan's fault because in instructions it is written water will be used and yes there is this golden comment in there which says it's the phone's fault :D and another one that.. Did the girl say thank you to them?