BTS discussion thread

rottielover

Established
so i was looking at their chicago concert clips, and it was mostly rainy and cold the whole time, i think during day 2, rrrmmm was saying something during their ending speeches and he mentioned something about acknowledging the "rain gods", j h0pee was posted on their twitter with the reference of umbrella by r!hanna. I also recalled an old article by VC about that song and MV which convinced me for sure that the music industry is not what it seems and woke me up, if you have time to look into it, its a very interesting and scary read. I don't know if this was a coincidence of them mentioning this coz it was raining but something tells me it's also not a coincidence.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/occult-and-prophetic-messages-in-rihannas-umbrella/

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thank you for having an amazing time with us even though it was raining. <br>I'm not afraid of the rain any more. Because ARMY, you are my umbrella!!! ARMY, 싸랑해요 ☂<br>Thx Chicago!! <a href="https://t.co/k4BK1xONoK">pic.twitter.com/k4BK1xONoK</a></p>— 방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt) <a href=" ">May 13, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Deadlylady

Established
"What’s up with the Ella Ella eh’s? It sounds catchy, doesn’t it? The repetitive and hypnotic rhythm of this chant makes it very reminiscent of magical spells, conjurations or summons."
It's from the vc article and this "ella eh" part is what jhop posted there,didn't he?
So,hypnosis and casting spells on fans.And his hand movements in the beginning of the song,reminded of the pokemon togepi that moves hands similarly before it attacks.
https://i.gifer.com/C7it.mp4
I don't know about the hand gestures but that song is known to be full of symbolism in the mv. The umbrell@, rain or rain-man is used a lot in american songs.

1557764134152.png

https://illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-water-and-the-occult-bathtub/

cadiz

Star
does anybody know what is the age limit to their concerts?

Im really curious about this.....I see this tweet and then I remember the sexual videos posted here
BTS groping each other private parts, BTS licking each others ears.....

Im just confused about their concerts....the only thing I see on ttwitter is sexual fanservice....but there are children in the crowd?

cadiz

Star
Agenda.
Paedophilia.........sexualizing children.
Disgusting:mad:
yes.....and I talked about Jimin before
He is the one with the youngest fans, the little girl is holding a sign for him...o_O but Jimin is the one doing all that sexual fanservice too

What does the little girl and most importantly THE DAD think when they see Jimin acting so sexual on stage???.... nobody thinks its inapropriate??....these parents are embarrassing tbh

Deadlylady

Established
does anybody know what is the age limit to their concerts?

Im really curious about this.....I see this tweet and then I remember the sexual videos posted here
BTS groping each other private parts, BTS licking each others ears.....

Im just confused about their concerts....the only thing I see on ttwitter is sexual fanservice....but there are children in the crowd?
I think there is no age limit. Since they target children as young as 8-9 and up. I heard they sing bt3 songs in elementary schools in my country. Some parents do realize what this group is really made of when they have to chaperone their kids in the concerts or film. People with some brain and moral values won't let their children watch or listen to this stuff ever again at least.

NotDelulu

Established
yes.....and I talked about Jimin before
He is the one with the youngest fans, the little girl is holding a sign for him...o_O but Jimin is the one doing all that sexual fanservice too

What does the little girl and most importantly THE DAD think when they see Jimin acting so sexual on stage???.... nobody thinks its inapropriate??....these parents are embarrassing tbh
There is no age limit and a lot of people taking their young kids to the concerts , young as 3-4. Personally i think regardless to the band, such experience is too much for young eyes and ears - the lights, the noise ( i am a mummy myself)
The band has nice songs perhaps, but the petformance is sexualized and not child friendly in any way and the screams of the fans can be too much.

Anyway tae who loves kids spotted a young boy in the crowd with his mom and was smiling to him a lot and in the encore gave him his hat
I dont believe tae has bad intentions, he always adored kids and animals and was drawn to the boy as something innocent. I personally would never bring a child let alone standing so close with all of their hip thrusts etc.

Yoy can see here

http://instagr.am/p/BxYzkrjlzTm/
http://instagr.am/p/BxZLRCnHlAN/
http://instagr.am/p/BxaC7wugCVl/

Truthteller

Veteran
As far as the ear licking goes, many people present at the concert said their reactions went from Aww cute to shock when they saw it so explicitly on the huge screens. People are confused, and now some younger fans think that perhaps this is the way to ”comfort” your friends, by doing/mimicking sexual foreplaywith ears in full display for all to see. Honestly anyone with the slightest knowledge of body language knows that is a very suggestive gesture. I personally think they did it fully knowing what it would bring. To me it was an obviously scripted moment, but this is how they push the agenda, by fake authenticty, mixing gay sexual moments with fake emotional crying, because such a moment can’t be fan service right? Their fans could obviously never accept that sometimes these moments are scripted, being left very confused. But that is the precise goal.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
SHORT STORY TIME:

when I was a kid I was a fan of Brityney Spears
Maybe some of you dont know, but Britney had an innocent image. Then she went and did a very sexual performance at the vmas and started dancing half naked. Here is the video:

I remember this moment so clearly...when I saw this performance I weas confused....why is Britney getting naked??
But guess what happened next....I started to imitate Britney and I was dancing around the house pretending to be her and taking my shirt off
When my mother saw me dancing half naked around the house she was horrified and was against me listening to Britney music or watching her videos again

This type of sexual fanservice has consequences in the mind of young children ALWAYS

Deadlylady

Established
SHORT STORY TIME:

when I was a kid I was a fan of Brityney Spears
Maybe some of you dont know, but Britney had an innocent image. Then she went and did a very sexual performance at the vmas and started dancing half naked. Here is the video:

I remember this moment so clearly...when I saw this performance I weas confused....why is Britney getting naked??
But guess what happened next....I started to imitate Britney and I was dancing around the house pretending to be her and taking my shirt off
When my mother saw me dancing half naked around the house she was horrified and was against me listening to Britney music or watching her videos again

This type of sexual fanservice has consequences in the mind of young children ALWAYS
I think a lot of people forget that that music, songs beats can effects the brain, into accepting things you see in an mv or concerts. Or stuff said in the songs. The songs are always nice, catchy. But that doesn't mean it's good for you. And especially for kids, teenager which are the most vulnerable against this stuff. That sexualisation is present in their performance, "fan service" and music too. You just don't realize it.

And they do stuff like this too now

Truthteller

Veteran
This is once again not directly related to the thread, well kinda, is considering how much Gucci they wear. Am I the only one extremely creeped out by the creative director of Gucci Alessandro Michele (V idolizes this guy btw and has openly said he likes gucci because of him). Look at this video uploaded by none other than Gucci, all the symbolism. I feel sorry for Harry Styles. Why was he specifically chosen to host the Met Gala, look at the way the designer lurches around him. I won’t even open my mouth on Jared Leto, the fact that he is a sexual predator and pedo is known in Hollywood circles. Guy looks like a psycopath.

1557779441337.jpg

1557779392664.jpg

Truthteller

Veteran
People keep saying that tea is innocent and pure.
But,I call it BS.
A person can be assessed by the company he keeps.
And it is known to everyone that tea is a good friend of that murder cultist b0gum.
And he idolises this creepy guy?
Man,how much more proof does anyone need to accept the obvious?
It's fine,he seems kind and easy on the eyes but,that is not all of him.There is more to him.
And don't even forget his favourite red string on his wrist(kabbalah).
And deception is what these occultists master.
If you meet a freemason or any of these occultists,albeit unknowingly and have a random conversation,I guarantee you that you will walk away from that conversation convinced that they are the most genuine people ever.That is how they do the trade.Deception is their thing.
You think too highly of his/their position if you genuinely believe he is an occultist, more like their disposable tool. Being a fan of this guy, he is a very famous fashion designer, eccentric and gay meaning he has a lot of fans. Tea is a fan of certain famous gay folks, including some photographers. Being a fan doesnt equal being in the same league, they haven’t even met. Bogum is in a Christian cult, yet fail to see the association with the elite. Evey religious cult is not related to the secret societies of the elite. The red string I have no idea could be Kabbalah but has been used elsewhere, especially in Asian cultures as a charm string. One needs more proof. But yes he isnt innocent, none of them are.

Last edited:
People keep saying that tea is innocent and pure.
But,I call it BS.
A person can be assessed by the company he keeps.
And it is known to everyone that tea is a good friend of that murder cultist b0gum.
And he idolises this creepy guy?
Man,how much more proof does anyone need to accept the obvious?
It's fine,he seems kind and easy on the eyes but,that is not all of him.There is more to him.
And don't even forget his favourite red string on his wrist(kabbalah).
And deception is what these occultists master.
If you meet a freemason or any of these occultists,albeit unknowingly and have a random conversation,I guarantee you that you will walk away from that conversation convinced that they are the most genuine people ever.That is how they do the trade.Deception is their thing.
have bogum involved in Murder case? I don't know him, just googled and he is actor
V is absolutely not innocent, I think he is one that sacrifice his friend and suspected of his grand mother, and named his dog coal briquette when jjong died

Deadlylady

Established
Looks like j0nas brothers are collaborating or performing with bt5
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/nbcs-the-voice-hints-at-a-surprise-announcement-from-bts-the-jonas-brothers

Looks like all that jonas bros' talk about being interested in bt5 is for this.:oops:

Found this article that says that the new mv b0y wth l0ve is the most generic of their mvs.
https://seoulbeats.com/2019/04/bts-boy-with-luv-turns-its-strengths-into-weaknesses/

'“The only highlights were all in the trailer.” Unfortunately, the same can be said of BTS‘ “Boy with Luv”, the MV opening their new Map of the Soul series. Like preceding MVs in the Love Yourself series, “Boy with Luv” has landed on conceptual gold. But like those MVs, it fails to exploit the full potential of its concept. In fact, it does worse. The Love Yourself MVs may not have produced a satisfying narrative arc for the series, but they were committed to giving visual form to their individual themes, and fully showcased BTS’ magnetism as performers. In comparison, “Boy with Luv” only barely engages with its concept, and as a performance-based MV, it is marred by bland camerawork. It is, in a word, generic—a word I never imagined I’d use to describe a BTS MV.
This is written with the dread of a long-time fan, who is trying, but failing, to quell rising suspicions that the decision-makers behind BTS’ releases are starting to coast on the group’s popularity. They now seem content to market unique, relatable messages to create hype, without actually putting in the effort they used to in order to deliver these messages, because they know fans love BTS enough to support them anyway. The irony of this is that it reneges on the very source of this support: the artistic effort that has won the hearts of legions of fans and brought the group to where they are today.'

Is this from a korean point of view? I like how they criticize their artist. They even mentioned about bt3 plagiarism on the press conference they had.
That group is "tired" so them doing camerawork is only natural. They'll die if they dance as hard as they used to. And they are older so its harder. It's too much. Other groups are not dancing as much as they have been so far. They are doing a nonstop world tour. Milking the cow as much as possible then of course quality will decline. Because no time to really rest and create "quality" work. They just pay people I guess now. Like ordering a burger. A dance with a stick and a song that talks about drinking. And they change up the performance so that they don't get tired as much. But even if there was quality, the messages in those songs and mv are wrong. The fan service is even worst. What artistic effort? If you ask me their acting and dancing has won the hearts of legions of fans. They sing in another language, come on how many people know that language in the US, europe etc?

1557836785998.png

1557836690567.png

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
Looks like it with the glasses and the creepy hoodie with the hat.
He also looks kind of possessed.
That video reminded me of a beyonce video where she gets cosy with her husband and he freaks out,looking at ther scared.Many people at that time said that she was possessed and that's what freaked out j@y z.
And if you see the video you posted,jamal and others come and try to engage with him to deflect attention from him.But,surely something is odd.The fans noticed it too.

This was the 1st night in Chicago I believe. I went the 2nd night. I must say, out of all the times I've seen them live, he has NEVER acted this silly. TH is usually pretty chill and not this hyper. Something is definitely off. Now the question is: is he drugged in this instance or is he drugged when he's less conspicuous? I saw another clip at this same show and he was just as silly.

I want to see this video you speak of about Bey and Jay.

I'm going to mention in a separate post one key thing I noticed this go round that I didn't in notice year's tour.

NotDelulu

Established
Umm so i have been here for about a month. I discovered bts quite randomly, they played idol a few times on mtv here. I wasnt paying attention much. After a few times i was intrigued. Saw some videos on youtube. Spotted all the symbolism from the start. And yet couldnt help myself to fall deeper. Listened to more music, watched crack videos on youtube, shipping videos .. i come here but still like them and watch clips from the shows, follow fan accounts on instagram.
This is very bizarre, how i got hooked. I am not a teenager, i am married and have kids, almost 30. I got invested in this, and i cannot explain this attraction..
I see everything and i analyze in parallel of enjoying them still. I feel bad for tae , i mean they all signed for it but how old were they, 18? Now that they are older some of them would probably like to go out but they cant.

What i mean to ask, are there others like me here? That consider themselves sort of fans? Can we still consume their ptoducts (which i agree with above post, get lower quality this comeback just to milk the cow) even though we know the synister things behind it?

wow

Veteran
This was the 1st night in Chicago I believe. I went the 2nd night. I must say, out of all the times I've seen them live, he has NEVER acted this silly. TH is usually pretty chill and not this hyper. Something is definitely off. Now the question is: is he drugged in this instance or is he drugged when he's less conspicuous? I saw another clip at this same show and he was just as silly.

I want to see this video you speak of about Bey and Jay.

I'm going to mention in a separate post one key thing I noticed this go round that I didn't in notice year's tour.
either he is drugged so he doesnt cry in front of the stage (again, lmao), or he drugged himself because we all know he has a full mental breakdown and it can be tiring to have a concert while being depressed so he took some drugs to ease the pain.

speaking of drugs, this is unrelated to bts, but there is this girl who was once a youtube star, she was on the kids and teens react videos long ago, she was an innocent girl, but she had a verh rough past, her parents are abusive and left her alone, she doesnt have real friends, her boyfriend is a drug dealer, and she cant get college even though she really wanted to. some people said that she was on hollywood since she was 14 so ofc she has been through a lot, come on people, its hollywood. so her ig live videos shows her being high on drugs, she has gotten really skinny and if you watch her lives, its like watching a horror movie, her eyes are soulless and she acts very weird, just like a person who is in drugs would act.

here is the video explaining about her situation, you can also watch some of her ig lives on yt

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
Summary of this tweet is that this person who is a female is a medic wanted to work backstage with the medic team for beetees but just 15 minutes before the soundcheck the company told them about the policy of having no female medics backstage. She says even the manager of the whole event who is also a female wasn't allowed backstage and that created a chaos behind the scenes. (read her thread for further description).

No here are my 2 cents.. She said females weren't allowed backstage about which she is very angry about and calling it racial or sexcism but she also didn't say that only OUTSIDER MALE medics were allowed. The thing with b1gh1t is that they just don't want any outsiders back there leaking the stories of injuries or arguments and maybe just maybe the members getting drugged for the performances.it would just ruin everybody working at b1gh1t's career.
I get it. Because at the height of their fame, anyone could leak info to the press for a price and it would cause unwanted attention. That's why they have a tight hold on everything they do. Can't trust everyone. But they also have or had people on their team who leak info to saesangs. Overall, I get not having "ousiders" backstage with them for reasons you stated. Makes perfect sense to me.

rottielover

Established
Umm so i have been here for about a month. I discovered bts quite randomly, they played idol a few times on mtv here. I wasnt paying attention much. After a few times i was intrigued. Saw some videos on youtube. Spotted all the symbolism from the start. And yet couldnt help myself to fall deeper. Listened to more music, watched crack videos on youtube, shipping videos .. i come here but still like them and watch clips from the shows, follow fan accounts on instagram.
This is very bizarre, how i got hooked. I am not a teenager, i am married and have kids, almost 30. I got invested in this, and i cannot explain this attraction..
I see everything and i analyze in parallel of enjoying them still. I feel bad for tae , i mean they all signed for it but how old were they, 18? Now that they are older some of them would probably like to go out but they cant.

What i mean to ask, are there others like me here? That consider themselves sort of fans? Can we still consume their ptoducts (which i agree with above post, get lower quality this comeback just to milk the cow) even though we know the synister things behind it?
I understand the attraction. I am a creative myself and like to observe and get inspired by the artist's we see today and what they produce out there. some are good and some not so good. i mean, at the end of the day, they are just entertainers. they are getting paid to act/sing/dance for their consumers. it all still business. The content they put out have been questionable especially if you've been on this thread for a while as well as read most of VC's articles. Symbolism and signs are clear enough for people here and the website's creator to speculate some things. we will never fully know coz we don't know them personally or aren't in the music industry to judge. With the information we already know or are speculating, i think its fair enough to see them in a certain lens that everything that's out there in the world is not all innocent and be taken as face value. its all about being wise and discerning of what we're allowing in our minds/souls that shape us as a person. we as viewers/spectators of all forms of entertainment have to be on our guard to not be deceived and caught up in that fantasy and make it into an obsession or a way of life when there are other important issues in the world, in our own lives, our faith, our salvation, our family,work,relationships that should matter and take priority and not be neglected. Whatever belief or values we have hopefully shouldn't be compromised just because we see or look up to famous people that promote idea/things that may be contradicting our values.its still our choice to want what is beneficial or not for us. just my two cents.