BTS discussion thread

Truthteller

Veteran
This explains the "no women" rule to me.

Of course this post would be from a Chinese newspaper, which has banned Kpop. Although to me it doesnt explain the no female policy, they still have female staff with them and medics or security are hardly targets for harassment. I think they want to avoid outsiders in their private areas.

Kpop has had US support for years now. One of the reasons is getting soft power over Asia, mainly China. Using other Asians as a way to influence China’s pop culture is much more effective than importing American/western artists who would be deemed to foreign. Regardless of what people might say Kpop is just western music, concepts and dances sung in Korean, there are few Asian elements to it. The themes and messages are essentially the same as American pop music too. Now the Chinese leaders are not stupid and have seen right through this, thus banning Kpop artists and concerts altogether. Some Kpop groups were promoted into the west instead such as BTS. For the western media conglomerates, Bigshit provided the perfect tools for their current social engineering scheme, in addition the ”it factor” and good marketability. So they are heavily promoted down everyone’s throats with basically no other competition. In no other era in music has there been so little competition for a pop sensation. Why? Cause that is what the industry bosses want, they want to promote 1-2 group/stars for their goals.

I would say a good chunk of their fans in the west are not there because of their personalities/looks or music but because of the hype promoted by mainstream media and the fact that there is no other teen pop sensation else to stan. These are the more casual fans. Well they better enjoy it while it lasts, pop stars have a shelf life of around 5 years, I give them max 1-2 more years before they become irrelevant. Even huge names such as Katy Perry or Rihanna became irrelevant at some point. Now bands that create unique music, actually sing and play instruments such as AC/DC or U2 are a different story. They will continue to fill up stadiums for years and in fact still do despite being in their seventies.

Last edited:

SABRINA

guys, jk posted again a video of him eating, that time it's an apple. Is he doing that on purpose to make his fans who does ramadan suffer?
What do you think muslim here?
maybe he doesn't have a clue about it i don't know. But all those noise he is making to show how he appreciate the food is weird
I think he's doing that for purpose, because the caption says " apples in the morning is gold " and we muslims can't break our fast until the sun goes down so the way he refers to it as gold 'in the morning" is disrespectful

Idkmolla

Rookie
But Dispacth works for Big Hit....if he leaves the group they will give an excuse and say he is sick or something
I doubt they will say the whole truth if the news are from Dispatch.
I’m not sure what to think of "their" deal, we just have to wait. They just changed their profile photo on instagram by putting Taehyung

Hopeful

Star
So it's clearly written here that gucc1 sponsored them..i just wonder why don't those brands openly show that or post pictures of them wearing their stuff..fans think the company buys it for them or they themselves buy but i hardly believe they would spend that much money on certain items which don't even look the worth of the price tags they have on.. And nowadays it's ch4nel sponsoring them.

And when the western anchors or hosts call out a member specifically.. I can't help but cringe at the thoughts running through those men's minds.. Their intentions aren't always pure

DaughterofGOD

Rookie

Guys, let’s focus on more urgent things like the coming of Jesus Christ. We are out of time and it is time right now to get our lives and souls in order. I’ve started passing out tracts in hopes of spreading the news but I beg you to please get on your news and seek Jesus. He is coming NOW! We are out of time. Please, I beg you. I love you but GOD loves you more.
“For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,”
‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5:2-9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

mochi.ale

Rookie
what attracted me to Kpop was the so called innocence, the first Kpop MV I watched was a surprise to me that Kpop is innocent unlike American music, but that proven later to be wrong
I thought the same thing when i first watched BTS DOPE MV. Then i kept watching more kpop videos and found that they were more innocent than the sexual demonic american music videos and lyrics that i used to listen to. But after years of growing with kpop, ive noticed many things have changed in kpop for the worst and went back to the older kpop videos and saw things i didnt notice before and the lyric meanings. especially with BTS.
Its hard to find good kpop music and lyrics that do not promote satanic symbolisms. These days i havent listened to much kpop but i do like IZ*ONE and enjoy watching their variety show appearances. I havent found anything satanic in their music videos and lyrics so far ( unless im wrong) but i do listen to them. I also enjoy listening and watching IU. I think she is one of the rare kpop artists that doesnt do what most kpop artists do and promote satanic agendas. i believe most if not all of her songs lyrics are very fresh and not promoting satanic propaganda. She is very popular in south korea but she is special in that she is much different from all other artists in kpop and her songs reflect that. Also i read somewhere that she is apparently christian. maybe because of growing up with her grandmother??? but anyways kpop is becoming worst each year especially Bts.

im a muslim, and the fact that he is recording himself eating an apple is so weird, just imagine someone who isnt as famous records themselves eating an apple, its so random and that person will get a lot of rude comments, but if its with bts ofc armys will think its cute and its important for them to watch their baby jeon jungkook shoving an apple in his mouth.

no one :
literally no one :
not a single soul :
not a single organism in this world :
not a single atom,molecule, proton, and neuron :
not even God :

jk : *films himself eating an apple*

thats how mafia works folks
exactly, since its BTS, they are going to be passed everything, and all kinds of excuses would came up even from Muslim army, but if this normal human being writing that comment eating apple in the morning during ramadan, they are going to receive tons of hate comments, and they even was excused from that Hiroshima t-shirt bombing, no wonder, they would pass everything

Hopeful

Star
He is doing it on purpose,obviously.
The company does all sorts of surveys to know everything about their fanbase to plan their next step in the promotions and the agenda.
They clearly know the demography of the fans and also know about the large number of muslims in their fandom.Come on guys,a random fan can realise this fact.Do you think the company,betting millions if not billions on the group doesn't?
So,the argument that not many know about muslim fasting even in the west doesn't hold good.
And if I remember correctly,someone posted on this thread a few months back,before the comeback,that the fact that they are timing the comeback with Ramadan is suspicious and maybe intentional.
Now looking at the events unravelling,this person is right.They are targeting the muslims,who actually make a very large part of their fanbase.
It's all agenda guys,to keep the devout from their God by enthusing them with their content.
And i like to add something here.. That their comeback is always set on a Friday.. Which is a holy day of the week for Muslims.
And tear comeback was in Ramadan last year on a Friday.

NotDelulu

Established
Dispatch have been hinting on taekook relationship for years now , why would they expose tae now? I feel like its fake hype, they wont. I might be wrong though.

Why would bighit want to expose tae? He makes them so much money, he is the most likable member, he is valuable to them. I am also sure he is tied to so many contracts he wont be able tp spill any real tea