BTS discussion thread

Kseniyawww

Rookie
yeah i don't even see any attraction between them. Halsey and bts very look like gay men-woman friendships. (especiallu her and jamal).
there is so much weird about jamal, speaking of him. He kept his nails very longs, ( which is vey unusual for a straight men), namjoon labeled him as a princess, he wear the most female clothes and said he likes it, labeled his fan as romeo and himself as juliet, always show of his butt in a weird way on concert.
I watched the gay guy reaction to him and he said "i'm sorry girls but these two (jimin and suga" are 100% gays". It might be not true but I think gay people see "their friends" much better than we do

Hopeful

Star
The way he always randomly supporting him out of all the members never sat well with me. He was fanboying so hard for H0bi.
The more i read his tweet.. The more i cringe.. I mean the way he wrote that thing is so weird.. Like how in the world is he going to harness the power of an lightning bolt? Is he invited to suck the energy too? Free energy drinks?
And we all know what is the meaning of a lightning bolt.. It's the fallen angel and he just had to use that word..

mean

Established
I watched the gay guy reaction to him and he said "i'm sorry girls but these two (jimin and suga" are 100% gays". It might be not true but I think gay people see "their friends" much better than we do
yes, they have a thing called gaydar.
They can reconize people of their own, which straight people see only if this is in your face (obvious like effeminate makeup).
Jamal might enjoy women sexy performance (likes many gay men mainly likes sexy type female artsit as beyonce, rihanna, ariana grande..) i still find him gay:/, i can't see him with a women, it's would be so weird in my head. I also think straight men likes more cute women. Just like twice has soo many fanboys.
Also the things to notice is that Holland (openly gay korean artist) choose him and v as his favorite member.
He kept repeting"Jimin, jimin, i like you so much" in his vlive. I don't think if jamal was a straight man, he would talk about him in this way, he owuldn't dare. He probably know he is like him. I even thought that maybe he met jamal and v in gay club.
I mean look at this, those gestures radiates feminity from jamal and they all behave like in a gay club

Last edited:

Kseniyawww

Rookie
This is not what teenagers and kids necessarily like, it is what they are being fed. But I agree it is everywhere, some are more obvious than others. A lot of youtubers including makeup gurus are now gay men instead of women. James Charles is not gay, he is ultra gay, to the point where he only wants a straight man. He is very very queer, too much, he is like a woman. Another example is Jeffree star, I dont even know what I would label him.
LMAO How can gay person want only straight man, where's the logic? Eeeemmmm

Truthteller

Veteran
LMAO How can gay person want only straight man, where's the logic? Eeeemmmm
Oh trust me, it is a fetish in the gay community. Have you seen Jeffree Star and how he flaunts his ”straight” boyfriend all time, keeps repeating it. Seriously it is a pathetic, doesnt that mean boyfriend is clearly not straight although JS is essentially a tranny? For some of them it is a prize to get a straight man, by that i mean a man who identifies as such and only has serious relationships with women, but in reality they are bisexual/closeted gay or just experimenting. Usually guys that want ”straight men” are the gayest queens. Imo jimin is one of them, as he keeps flirting and checking random men out, even those with wives/gfs!

joes jonas

No need to mention, him and that reporter. Everyone has noticed by now.

And gay men love female artists, they call Madonna and Britney Spears their icons. Remember when Shawn Mendes called Beyonce his hero, and basically outed himself? Blackpink also has a lot of gay male fans, more than BTS in fact.

Kseniyawww

Rookie
Oh trust me, it is a fetish in the gay community. Have you seen Jeffree Star and how he flaunts his ”straight” boyfriend all time, keeps repeating it. Seriously it is a pathetic, doesnt that mean boyfriend is clearly not straight although JS is essentially a tranny? For some of them it is a prize to get a straight man, by that i mean a man who identifies as such and only has serious relationships with women, but in reality they are bisexual/closeted gay or just experimenting. Usually guys that want ”straight men” are the gayest queens. Imo jimin is one of them, as he keeps flirting and checking random men out, even those with wives/gfs!

joes jonas

No need to mention, him and that reporter. Everyone has noticed by now.

And gay men love female artists, they call Madonna and Britney Spears their icons. Remember when Shawn Mendes called Beyonce his hero, and basically outed himself? Blackpink also has a lot of gay male fans, more than BTS in fact.
I don't even know what to answer to this...maybe they start to associate themselves with women so they want the real straight men, which is impossible. Maybe thisis also the reason why they like those feminine female artists, they just wanna be them....I don't know, this is so weird. I don't hate gay people in general but I it is hard for me to understand them

Chic

Veteran
Omg JM was absolutely flirting with those guys who walked by! Brushing his hair back afterwards?? That's a flirty gesture!

About that tweet with the pink "friendship" tennis braclet. They say it's H0bi's wrist. Did you see the pink watchband? It looked glittery to me with Minnie Mouse on the face. We already know about the significance of Disney/Mickey Mouse as is.

What I'm gathering from everything posted is how strategically things/their reactions are caught on camera. It all comes off as being convoluted.

Attachments

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
The more i read his tweet.. The more i cringe.. I mean the way he wrote that thing is so weird.. Like how in the world is he going to harness the power of an lightning bolt? Is he invited to suck the energy too? Free energy drinks?
And we all know what is the meaning of a lightning bolt.. It's the fallen angel and he just had to use that word..
Their [ongoing] tour kicked off today. We will have to wait and see if he posts about the show.

Kseniyawww

Rookie
If we are to talk about logic then where is the logic on being gay? A man and a woman organically forms a family then they have children etc. Not same genders.
I don't see any logic being gay at all but I can explain it as psychological problem, mental illness and abuse, posession too. From what i''ve read a lot of men become gay when they had sexual experience with other men or boy in childhood or teen age when first experience highly influence on your sexual desire in future. And since there's a lot of pedos and abusers in many "normal" families it can explain why there so many of them. Those who weren't gay in this industry have to sleep with men, so they get used to it and if we talk about all their rituals this can explain why they become gays, it might be demonic influence too.

Deadlylady

Established
Omg JM was absolutely flirting with those guys who walked by! Brushing his hair back afterwards?? That's a flirty gesture!

About that tweet with the pink "friendship" tennis braclet. They say it's H0bi's wrist. Did you see the pink watchband? It looked glittery to me with Minnie Mouse on the face. We already know about the significance of Disney/Mickey Mouse as is.

What I'm gathering from everything posted is how strategically things/their reactions are caught on camera. It all comes off as being convoluted.

Yea he always post pics with toys. Either attached to his hand bag. He loves figurines too. He was hugging a dior toy the other day. I used to like minnie when I was a kid lol. They messed up our childhood with that stuff.

Chic

Veteran

Deadlylady

Established
That is sick:eek:
I heard that he is on female hormones to have that thin voice and to have softer features.But you could be right too.
Come on, this sounds a little crazy and I don't think it's real. He has a more petite build, short fingers, height etc. But this is his genes from birth. And he is the last person that would want to take female hormones to have more softer features/be shorter. He speak in a thin voice already he doesn't need anything more. And his voice keeps on cracking when he sings anyways I don't think "thining" his voice will make it better.

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
Come on, this sounds a little crazy and I don't think it's real. He has a more petite build, short fingers, height etc. But this is his genes from birth. And he is the last person that would want to take female hormones to have more softer features/be shorter. He speak in a thin voice already he doesn't need anything more. And his voice keeps on cracking when he sings anyways I don't think "thining" his voice will make it better.

Is it really farfetched at this point? Let us not forget, he was slightly muscular for his build in the earlier days. His thighs used to be bigger (or just as big) than JK's. I thi k he has the chubby gene (nothing wrong with that. I actually would like to see him--all of them--looking fuller tbh).

Now, Idk about the voice thinning part as his tenor voice has always been lighter than the rest. I was surprised to learn it was him on the chorus for Bapsae as that was the only time I heard it sound that deep.

Chic

Veteran
Notice how the more they reached stardom, the more their songs became gender neutral. I can think of a few songs when they were directed towards a girl.
Remember those reels they did for the LY series with girls? Wasn't JM the only one who didn't have a girl (I think she was H0bi's love interest). I'd have to watch them again. I just remember their and Yoong's reels.

Even the B+21 characters have genders. Once they shot a video with them talking about them and NJ first said something about them being their sons before quickly changing it to their sons *and* daughters. And I'm thinking, "Well which ones are supposed to be what?" Lol.

I'm bringing all of this up since we're on this subject.

Last edited:

Deadlylady

Established
Is it really farfetched at this point? Let us not forget, he was slightly muscular for his build in the earlier days. His thighs used to be bigger (or just as big) than JK's. I thi k he has the chubby gene (nothing wrong with that. I actually would like to see him--all of them--looking fuller tbh).

Now, Idk about the voice thinning part as his tenor voice has always been lighter than the rest. I was surprised to learn it was him on the chorus for Bapsae as that was the only time I heard it sound that deep.
But back then they were into hip hop & macho style/b-b style. He had to excercise and build muscles (abs etc) that's why he was muscular. And he couldn't keep up with that so he gained a lot of weight too. More than the chubby gene, I feel like food is his weakness. In the sense that eating makes him happier. So people like that tend to eat more because it makes them feel better. There was one "friends" episode I don't remember what happened but one guys said food is not love. Which is true but life is hard as it is.

But somehow he has overcomed that. Then they changed their style and he lost a lot of weight by not eating I feel like. Now even skinny jeans are not skinny for him anymore. That's just not eating or strict dieting which is easier than working out with their busy schedule. And he said himself in some video that he doesn't like working out or having a muscular body something like that. He doesn't like that look I guess. He like to be skinny.

Chic

Veteran
But back then they were into hip hop & macho style/b-b style. He had to excercise and build muscles (abs etc) that's why he was muscular. And he couldn't keep up with that so he gained a lot of weight too. More than the chubby gene, I feel like food is his weakness. In the sense that eating makes him happier. So people like that tend to eat more because it makes them feel better. There was one "friends" episode I don't remember what happened but one guys said food is not love. Which is true but life is hard as it is.

But somehow he has overcomed that. Then they changed their style and he lost a lot of weight by not eating I feel like. Now even skinny jeans are not skinny for him anymore. That's just not eating or strict dieting which is easier than working out with their busy schedule. And he said himself in some video that he doesn't like working out or having a muscular body something like that. He doesn't like that look I guess. He like to be skinny.

Maybe alcohol replaced food for him. I saw how he downed that champagne when they were on vlive after the BB MAs.

Deadlylady

Established