BTS discussion thread

mean

Established
Those people who acts like they dont know bts be in the first rows of their concerts...not to disrespect ur opinion...but europeans like to keep all their shit lowkey
wtf people who are bts fans. Like to show it of.. Even on twitter or in the street they put bts merchandise. No hate, but im european, i know how europeans people work better. You really seem to think everyone is in love with bts. Sorry it's not true, only small part of population is.

I have a dream about Taehyung today, I was walking somewhere in the street and I saw him, I come to him and talked to him something I forget then he replayed to me, and I was like surprised that he did(I am thinking celebrities don't replay to random people), then I was saying he appear like a kind person, then I told him you looks better being manly then feminine and that it doesn't fit him, then he suddenly got very angry, and ignored me and went somewhere, I told myself that he is rude and not kind as he like to show to his fans, and its like I was telling my self that celebrities have completely different personalty on TV then in real life

Last edited:

Silent_Rain

Hi everyone. I am a newbie here.

I am a late listener to b+s. I didn't get into them until this year. I ignored a lot of their press as fluff but got curious as to what the "excitement" was. I listened to their music and actually began liking it. I did not know all the lyrics because I do not speak Korean but I liked it. Eventually I found myself watching all of their videos including the crack videos and stuff online, religiously.

There were small little things that disturbed me, I continuously ignored, like J00n being an atheist as I am Christian. The whole BST video and the "book" that was inspired by it which sounded very evil. I chalked it up as "art". But it disturbed my spirit.

It wasn't until I saw them doing the hand signs lately that I had to really face the truth. And noticed also I could hear their songs in my sleep. They were apart of the machine.

I feel that all of them are puppets following what their label tells them to. Putting on an act but they are truly miserable. Their label sold them out and now they have to follow suit. I still believe J00n is the ring leader. He keeps flashing stupid signs every chance he can as if it's cool. If he's as smart as they claim him to be with his 148 IQ, he knows ALL of what is going on. It's unfortunate because it'll all come crashing down and soon I believe. What will he do then?

Vee is the one I feel the most bad for because he was the one I can tell is most disturbed by all this. I am most concerned with him. It used to be Sweety that seemed most disturbed but I think after time, he just settled and conformed. I gaurentee if J00n and Sweety from 7 years ago would see who they would become by going with BH, they would of ran the other way.

I also sometimes see remorse in Jamal and H0pe but it's only glimpses. J and Cookie seem like they've been programmed all the way.

At the end of the day, I still pray for their souls. I really believe their label sold them out and are still doing so.

Happyalone

Rookie
I have a dream about Taehyung today, I was walking somewhere in the street and I saw him, I come to him and talked to him something I forget then he replayed to me, and I was like surprised that he did(I am thinking celebrities don't replay to random people), then I was saying he appear like a kind person, then I told him you looks better being manly then feminine and that it doesn't fit him, then he suddenly got very angry, and I ignored me and went somewhere, I told myself that he is rude and not kind as he like to show to his fans, and its like I was telling my self that celebrities have completely different personalty on TV then in real life
This is not a dream, this is a vision, and visions are messages we get from God. I really got your message, taehyung acting rude in your dream is no different than what he is in reality...recently, he acts so intolerant with fans behaviors at fansigns: once he told them to stop taking pictures of him so he can talk, then at another fansign when army begged them to stay he said in a serious way ( we have other schedules you know ) like meeting their fans is something he don't enjoy but he just had to do it, i also agree with you how you mentioned the difference of his look have made a difference in his whole personality, like he's done being tae tae...but its understandable, people who thinks its not professional they dont know which profession he professes and what type of bullshit he deals with, lets just keep it at that. Taehyung is now getting a lot mature about what troubles his younger self got him into like he said on vlive yesterday " all i wanted was to be a trainee, but now that im something bigger im really thankful" i dont think he meant hes thankful i think he meant the total opposite, he didnt know what it took to be more than a trainee, and now he regret that. All these realizations hes coming to are all because he chooses to stay woke, yesterday on vlive he was the only member to not get drunk, maybe he doesnt get drugged as well, he looks sober and on his mind all the time, he knows whats going on, that why he seems so fed up all the time.
Honestly, if they will not let them out, i expect from him a big public breakdown, unlike the old ones when he used to only cry on stage, his silence is only temporary

This is not a dream, this is a vision, and visions are messages we get from God. I really got your message, taehyung acting rude in your dream is no different than what he is in reality...recently, he acts so intolerant with fans behaviors at fansigns: once he told them to stop taking pictures of him so he can talk, then at another fansign when army begged them to stay he said in a serious way ( we have other schedules you know ) like meeting their fans is something he don't enjoy but he just had to do it, i also agree with you how you mentioned the difference of his look have made a difference in his whole personality, like he's done being tae tae...but its understandable, people who thinks its not professional they dont know which profession he professes and what type of bullshit he deals with, lets just keep it at that. Taehyung is now getting a lot mature about what troubles his younger self got him into like he said on vlive yesterday " all i wanted was to be a trainee, but now that im something bigger im really thankful" i dont think he meant hes thankful i think he meant the total opposite, he didnt know what it took to be more than a trainee, and now he regret that. All these realizations hes coming to are all because he chooses to stay woke, yesterday on vlive he was the only member to not get drunk, maybe he doesnt get drugged as well, he looks sober and on his mind all the time, he knows whats going on, that why he seems so fed up all the time.
Honestly, if they will not let them out, i expect from him a big public breakdown, unlike the old ones when he used to only cry on stage, his silence is only temporary
I was thinking actually if this dream is revealing the real Taehyung but I was thinking if I am being delusional lol as it just dream, but I believe dream can be more, and it can reveal true things some time as I have experience it in the past

also someone here before mention how him is being fed up, and wanting to quite being BTS member, he may be in his way to breaking down, the industry is really sick

I think namjoon does secretely knows about this forum, his english ass must google "bts illuminati" to see if anyone catches the fishiness in their business and since this is the only web place that talks about that, i believe he's coming through here at least once in a while...View attachment 21398
That's because he love us
*sarcastic - delusional aRMy moment*

Allegra

Veteran
I think namjoon does secretely knows about this forum, his english ass must google "bts illuminati" to see if anyone catches the fishiness in their business and since this is the only web place that talks about that, i believe he's coming through here at least once in a while...View attachment 21398
this picture makes me sick. It's so obviously blatant.

Allegra

Veteran
I have a dream about Taehyung today, I was walking somewhere in the street and I saw him, I come to him and talked to him something I forget then he replayed to me, and I was like surprised that he did(I am thinking celebrities don't replay to random people), then I was saying he appear like a kind person, then I told him you looks better being manly then feminine and that it doesn't fit him, then he suddenly got very angry, and ignored me and went somewhere, I told myself that he is rude and not kind as he like to show to his fans, and its like I was telling my self that celebrities have completely different personalty on TV then in real life
Dream about someone can have meaning you know.

My sister had a dream too, but it was about Kr1s \/\/u, ex-ex0 member. The dream was years ago, just around the time he left the group.
In the dream, she saw him in the same elevator as her. She was a fan of him back then (not anymore now) so she wanted to get closer to him, but Kr1s was cold towards her. Once the lift's door opened, he entered a room but the room was burning with fire. It was so hot my sister said, she didn't want to enter the room and she shouted to Kr1s to leave the room, but he didn't hear her. There was a guy, my sister didn't know who is he, the person told my sister to stay away from the room. She said the door was made of steel and extremely hot.

Fast forward 4-5 years later,

Screenshot_78.png

Kseniyawww

Rookie
Dream about someone can have meaning you know.

My sister had a dream too, but it was about Kr1s \/\/u, ex-ex0 member. The dream was years ago, just around the time he left the group.
In the dream, she saw him in the same elevator as her. She was a fan of him back then (not anymore now) so she wanted to get closer to him, but Kr1s was cold towards her. Once the lift's door opened, he entered a room but the room was burning with fire. It was so hot my sister said, she didn't want to enter the room and she shouted to Kr1s to leave the room, but he didn't hear her. There was a guy, my sister didn't know who is he, the person told my sister to stay away from the room. She said the door was made of steel and extremely hot.

Fast forward 4-5 years later,

View attachment 21437
This is sooo interesting. Actually when I was into bts I had opposite - positive dream. I remember I had nmj who was singing all my dream to me. An he was the least that I like from all of them. We had big conversation about it in the other thread which is deleted now. We all came to conclusion that this is how you get under the spell. And then u start to like this person and pay attention cs he/she comes to your dreams even if u didn't like them before. Maby your sister dream is something like a God showed your sister who he really is. This is might be a good sign since she's not under the spell and those who have positive dreams might be catching the spell. I'm so stupid guys and my english is sucks but I like theories so much

Deadlylady

Established
Hi everyone. I am a newbie here.

I am a late listener to b+s. I didn't get into them until this year. I ignored a lot of their press as fluff but got curious as to what the "excitement" was. I listened to their music and actually began liking it. I did not know all the lyrics because I do not speak Korean but I liked it. Eventually I found myself watching all of their videos including the crack videos and stuff online, religiously.

There were small little things that disturbed me, I continuously ignored, like J00n being an atheist as I am Christian. The whole BST video and the "book" that was inspired by it which sounded very evil. I chalked it up as "art". But it disturbed my spirit.

It wasn't until I saw them doing the hand signs lately that I had to really face the truth. And noticed also I could hear their songs in my sleep. They were apart of the machine.

I feel that all of them are puppets following what their label tells them to. Putting on an act but they are truly miserable. Their label sold them out and now they have to follow suit. I still believe J00n is the ring leader. He keeps flashing stupid signs every chance he can as if it's cool. If he's as smart as they claim him to be with his 148 IQ, he knows ALL of what is going on. It's unfortunate because it'll all come crashing down and soon I believe. What will he do then?

Vee is the one I feel the most bad for because he was the one I can tell is most disturbed by all this. I am most concerned with him. It used to be Sweety that seemed most disturbed but I think after time, he just settled and conformed. I gaurentee if J00n and Sweety from 7 years ago would see who they would become by going with BH, they would of ran the other way.

I also sometimes see remorse in Jamal and H0pe but it's only glimpses. J and Cookie seem like they've been programmed all the way.

At the end of the day, I still pray for their souls. I really believe their label sold them out and are still doing so.

If we should talk about the real deal about the members. They are from South Korea and Korean are not religious people starting with. I heard from a Korean youtuber that lives there. He said in one of his live video that Korean separate themselves from religion. Even if they believe in budisim or christianity for example. They separate themselves from it. They firstly think about themselves first etc then from times to times go and do religious stuff.

So not really believing in anything or not being religious is just the way that society works. So they don't have any fear of god or fear of going to hell etc. So doing satanic stuff is not something that can bother them. And even though it's a developed country I heard that life is pretty expensive there. Food, clothes, housing etc. So that would make people very money driven.

The first time they signed their contract you could say they "sold" them. But last year I think, they renewed their contract willingly. They know everything and are fine with it. I don't think sweety or candy was disturbed at all, from the beginning he said it clearly he was in for the money since without this he was a starving composer. They even talked about not liking smokey eye makeup which is nothing compared with the stuff they do now. But people do love money and to live in luxury. After having a taste of that life, moral values are not that important for some people I guess.

Monsta was chosen very early on and rookies have changed with him always staying. Maybe because he had a high IQ, they wanted to make a group with him as the lead. But that doesn't mean the other members are stupid, that they don't understand what is going on. Every hand sign they make, during dances etc even when they pose for pics? What did they tell them it was? Cute stuff that girls like, making a v sign on your eye, closing one eye all the time etc. They use the internet I bet they have searched for themselves the meaning of the signs etc. And maybe seen way more nasty stuff in every possible way. Stuff we can't even imagine. We don't know what is going on behind closed doors. But what is for sure is that they have renewed they contracts so at this point if anything they have sold themselves.

Deadlylady

Established
Guys remember bt5 promotional photoshoot last year around august with split appearances?One part is in black and white and the other half in colour with different expressions?

Well,just checked this article on vc about how "13 reasons why" series led to 30% increase in suicide among adolescents due to glorification of suicide.
https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-netflix-series-13-reasons-why-linked-to-a-spike-in-suicide-rates/

Check it's promotional poster for season 2,that came around may last year.
View attachment 21439

Both the concepts are very similar.And the target demography is the same.Vulnerable youth and youth with mental health problems. And the similar photoshoot concepts kind of appeals to those who haven't yet heard of bt5 in us and their fandom to check the series. Because,the photos appease to their subconscious with the sense of familiarity.And bt5 even had some comic about suicide.
Everything is amazingly interconnected across many media and countries.
And who would care about trinkets like friendship bracelets(hals3y gifted to bt5)?Of course,young girls.

A tid-bit,sg0mez is the executive producer of that suicidal show and even promoted it through a special song.So much for the image of innocence.

"The rise was statistically significant in boys under 18, but not in girls or adults."

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2201621-did-netflixs-13-reasons-why-really-increase-suicide-rates/

But that's weird, I have watched that show and a girl killed herself. After that guys were shown as the reason why she killed herself. So why did an increase of young men committing suicide happened?

I think people are forgetting about god is the main reason. This might sound crazy to some but people should go to place of worship more often. Parents should talk and spend more time with their children and especially with adolescents. They need emotional and spiritual support. Listening to music day and night and watching those shows is not good for anybody.

Allegra

Veteran
"The rise was statistically significant in boys under 18, but not in girls or adults."

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2201621-did-netflixs-13-reasons-why-really-increase-suicide-rates/

But that's weird, I have watched that show and a girl killed herself. After that guys were shown as the reason why she killed herself. So why did an increase of young men committing suicide happened?

I think people are forgetting about god is the man reason. This might sound crazy to some but people should go to place of worship more often. Parents should talk and spend more time with their children and especially with adolescents. They need emotional and spiritual support. Listening to music day and night and watching those shows is not good for anybody.
The world today is spiritually dead. The love for others is growing cold, now it’s about “Love ourselves” like this group b+$ is promoting. People are getting entitled and easily offended because they’re so into themselves.

Deadlylady

Established
The world today is spiritually dead. The love for others is growing cold, now it’s about “Love ourselves” like this group b+$ is promoting. People are getting entitled and easily offended because they’re so into themselves.
Then people killing themselves should not be a shock. Being spiritually dead/empty leads to feeling empty later depression starts.

Dove28

Rookie
How can you be against the industry yet be HAPPY they won cheap awards created BY the industry? I can't stand fake people like "BTS Prediction Tarot" or who ever she/he is who acts likes they're revealing truth but just feeding lies to the innocent.

For now their health is what worries me and y’all remember the accident? That accident is still here....a car or plane accident it’s still something that could happen. That’s everything that I have for now.
And of course using tarot to predict accidents/death etc?! In astrology, we don't do that sort of prediction at all. It's unethical.

Truthteller

Veteran
Kind of reminds me of those crisis actors in those false flag shootings. It's weird how ARMY blaming BBMA's when perhaps BigHit had more to do with this.
Hahah welcome to Hollyweird. You know you can get paid to attend these ceremonies including the Oscars? It’s called being a seat filler. Some people even hire doubles to replace them when on toilet (drug) break. And yes you can also buy awards, usually the record label/production company or the stars management pays. But you must know the right people.