BTS discussion thread

Susu.mochi

Established
Is there any need go be rude? So was I
oh i didnt realize saying i was being sarcastic, is being rude. Are you one of those people who also need everthing to be sugar coated as well. anyways, but i do hope i wasnt rude. Just pissed off at the amonoutn of hypocrisy going on in this forum, smh. Anyways Have a blessed night !!

JimiJymy

Established
Okay so i just came to conclusion that mostly all of you here are Hyprocrites.
Vigilant forum members: "ya bts are totaly brainshwashed programmed to do bad their evil, in the illuminati. Theres so much proof"
Also vigilant forum members when they find out bts did something bad : OH MY GOSH CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, HOW COULD THEY DO SUCH A THING. ILLUMINATI EXPOSED.
Me: Uh no you stupid ignorant hyprocrite, youve been judging and discussing about bts for what a year now, and you know their in the illumianti, but yet you still act all suprised when bts do something evil.
do you guys not see the stupidness and hypocrisy going on there!!! Bts are obviously mk mind control victims, you know why because their without Jesus, okay. End of story. They made deals with the devil and now their suffering. End of Story!!
So stop acting suprised when you find out something bad they did, or dont be suprised if they ever turn out to be homos because, we all know thier probably sell outs, okay. So please beloved, dont waste anymore time here on this thread if you aready know the truth. We all know that you get bad fruit when you pick from a bad tree. So please spend time with God and not worrying about bts, let God be in control, and not you. Goodbye you guys all. Always rember John 3:16 and all the other Bible verse!!!
Wow...
Susu.mochi are you ok? I'm not asking in a rude way...it's just that the way you are expressing yourself is a bit...unusual...
Am I thinking too much or did her account got hacked or something?

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Stating facts is not rude, okay. In Christ Jesus there is neither jew nor greek, gentile, slave or free. ALso you should be callling yourself rude because all you legalistic self- righteous judging people here have nothing better to do but to discuss about Bts. Like what are you gaining from it? I thank God people are coming to this forum and knowing the truth, but when did it become this weak a$$ oh dont be rude, oh i just became an aithiest because of you ( like some ridicoulous person said) dont hurt anyones feelings forum. All of you here need to leave BTs alone and pray instead, because no matter how much you analyze this crap, we all know the answers : Bts are mind control slaves becaise they are withiut God, our Lord Jesus Christ. Secondly they probably have no say in what the do. You guys are all like " bts are mind controlled theyve been in the illumiabti for so long, obviously." But then when bts do something stupid, you guys are like oh thier terrible human beings bla blah blah, as if none of you all know that they are being mistreated by bigshit, like maybe its because they dont have Jesus and theyve been programed to do some much evilness. Hyprocrites
Ok girl way too much philosophy for today. Even since I joined this forum I tryed to explain to each and anyone that was cutting off the discussion the same thing:

This is a forum where we can share and talk about what we think, believe freely without being judged rudely by others.
If I have a bad opinion ab a person, I feel better sharing what I think with somebody else, because not many can understand why I feel this way.
But all in all, it's just an opinion. I know we are judging them but who doesn't judge anybody ever in their lives? You were judging us for judging them and this is the same shit.

Also, judging them for their actions is not the same thing with hating them. A man is a very complex creature and is predisposed to do mistakes even since it was born.

I personally dislike bts for the way they are and what they do to others, but if I ever was in the situation to help them if they need me I would bc they are still God's sons and my "brothers".

So coming here calling others hypocrites, when you don't even know how they feel inside and don't understand the war each of us (not only bts) has to face through our lives til the final judgement
Is a bad thing yh. I am just letting you know why people are annoyed by what you said.

The best would be to just let people do their shit and try to be yourself a better person. Everybody sins differently. Just bc I don't do certain sin that doesn't mean I am better than the ones that do it.

Popping

Rookie
Okay so i just came to conclusion that mostly all of you here are Hyprocrites.
Vigilant forum members: "ya bts are totaly brainshwashed programmed to do bad their evil, in the illuminati. Theres so much proof"
Also vigilant forum members when they find out bts did something bad : OH MY GOSH CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, HOW COULD THEY DO SUCH A THING. ILLUMINATI EXPOSED.
Me: Uh no you stupid ignorant hyprocrite, youve been judging and discussing about bts for what a year now, and you know their in the illumianti, but yet you still act all suprised when bts do something evil.
do you guys not see the stupidness and hypocrisy going on there!!! Bts are obviously mk mind control victims, you know why because their without Jesus, okay. End of story. They made deals with the devil and now their suffering. End of Story!!
So stop acting suprised when you find out something bad they did, or dont be suprised if they ever turn out to be homos because, we all know thier probably sell outs, okay. So please beloved, dont waste anymore time here on this thread if you aready know the truth. We all know that you get bad fruit when you pick from a bad tree. So please spend time with God and not worrying about bts, let God be in control, and not you. Goodbye you guys all. Always rember John 3:16 and all the other Bible verse!!!
I don't care what you think. People will do what they like and if you have any problem with that, then it's advisable that you ignore the post which you think is hypocrite. Please don't derail the thread and be logical.

NotDelulu

Established
Because today they were performing.. They had to put on their happy masks.. To give rating to the channel for which they performed.. They even made faces at the camera
I assume they were told to do so after yesterday's gloominess.. and of course to promote txt to the max.. but in between i did spot genuine smiles and it did warm my heart a bit
. Also at the fansign it was better.. i hope it will get better for them mentally

Susu.mochi

Established
I don't care what you think. People will do what they like and if you have any problem with that, then it's advisable that you ignore the post which you think is hypocrite. Please don't derail the thread and be logical.
Of course you don't care what anyone thinks, because your selfish and ridiculous, and guess what bts doesn't give a cr@p about all your conspiracys too. Wow isn't that surprising. Oh wait no it's not, you know why because they already know everything they do, and you guys already know. You guys are just wasting your time and life on these boys. You guys say how much you hate bts, yet your addicted to them. Beloved, you are deceived!!

Susu.mochi

Established
Ok girl way too much philosophy for today. Even since I joined this forum I tryed to explain to each and anyone that was cutting off the discussion the same thing:

This is a forum where we can share and talk about what we think, believe freely without being judged rudely by others.
If I have a bad opinion ab a person, I feel better sharing what I think with somebody else, because not many can understand why I feel this way.
But all in all, it's just an opinion. I know we are judging them but who doesn't judge anybody ever in their lives? You were judging us for judging them and this is the same shit.

Also, judging them for their actions is not the same thing with hating them. A man is a very complex creature and is predisposed to do mistakes even since it was born.

I personally dislike bts for the way they are and what they do to others, but if I ever was in the situation to help them if they need me I would bc they are still God's sons and my "brothers".

So coming here calling others hypocrites, when you don't even know how they feel inside and don't understand the war each of us (not only bts) has to face through our lives til the final judgement
Is a bad thing yh. I am just letting you know why people are annoyed by what you said.

The best would be to just let people do their shit and try to be yourself a better person. Everybody sins differently. Just bc I don't do certain sin that doesn't mean I am better than the ones that do it.
I'm not judging you guys, I'm telling you that you are not getting antything out of this!! We all know bts will stand before the judgement day, okay. But if you want to try help them to get back to God then take spiritual fast and pray to Jesus. Not making a 900+ pages about bts when you are rehearsing the same stuff over and over again! Also do you know that we are all God creation but only those who BELIEVE are sons and daughters and children of God!!! It says that in the Bible. Also I find you very hypocritical because on your YouTube chanel you still have videos of kpop girl groups and you seem to like them. Like seriously?! Anyways We all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. It also says a lot about a person when they have the guts to say to a person their rude or mean, when it doesn't matter about that, it matters how the other person handles the situation. The Holy Spirit will convict me when I do something wrong. I'm just doing what I felt the Holy Spirit want me to do!!!

Susu.mochi

Established
Wow...
Susu.mochi are you ok? I'm not asking in a rude way...it's just that the way you are expressing yourself is a bit...unusual...
Am I thinking too much or did her account got hacked or something?
Stop being stupid. No my account is not hacked. I had a urge, in my spirit as if the Holy Spirit wanted me to say this. Look in the book of Mathew, it's says not to judge if you have a plank in your own eye. And I believe some of yall have a plank in your eye. The only thing that will help bts is prayer to Jesus. And the fact that no one wants to do that, just shows your true colonies. Y'all don't give a cr@p about bts, you guys are just doing this for entertainment. Anyways, get out of this cult because y'all trippin. Anyways I'm just warning you guys, if you don't want to listen so what. Go ahead and call me a hypocrite and stupid, or selfish, because as long as I'm walking with God and seeking his face in everything I don't care what you people have to say to me. Remember i used to do this crap but.also KnOw that I used to do this too but nos I know the truth, I don't need to keep analyzing this. God bless y'all in Jesus name amen

Popping

Rookie
Stop being stupid. No my account is not hacked. I had a urge, in my spirit as if the Holy Spirit wanted me to say this. Look in the book of Mathew, it's says not to judge if you have a plank in your own eye. And I believe some of yall have a plank in your eye. The only thing that will help bts is prayer to Jesus. And the fact that no one wants to do that, just shows your true colonies. Y'all don't give a cr@p about bts, you guys are just doing this for entertainment. Anyways, get out of this cult because y'all trippin. Anyways I'm just warning you guys, if you don't want to listen so what. Go ahead and call me a hypocrite and stupid, or selfish, because as long as I'm walking with God and seeking his face in everything I don't care what you people have to say to me. Remember i used to do this crap but.also KnOw that I used to do this too but nos I know the truth, I don't need to keep analyzing this. God bless y'all in Jesus name amen
Hold your horses down a notch, lady! If you are enlightened then why care about us? Delete the forum and live your life. No need to distract us. We are nothing to you. Just strangers on the internet. No need to pay attention to things that annoy you. Move on. You are not ten years old, so take a chill pill and gtfo of this thread.

josi

Rookie

Girl, think what you want.
Get out of this topic and live your life.;)

Susu.mochi

Established
Hold your horses down a notch, lady! If you are enlightened then why care about us? Delete the forum and live your life. No need to distract us. We are nothing to you. Just strangers on the internet. No need to pay attention to things that annoy you. Move on. You are not ten years old, so take a chill pill and gtfo of this thread.
Distract you! Hmm, that's laughable. Distract you from what? This forum has started from being a good truth seeking forum to a hypocritical forum. Look at yourself, you treat me, a Christian, that's just trying to warn you guys, your cussing and saying stupid stuff to me a Christian, yet you guys expect other non Christians to want to come to Christ, when your acting like a piece of hypocritical piece of crap. I know very well your not treating anyone else good, if you can't even be a witness of Jesus Christ and be the light of Jesus. This goes out to all the people on this forum who are saying their Christians yet, they act like hypocrites, they don't want to pray or take action in anything just sit here and hate on Bts and act surprised when they do something bad, when they know that bts are bad and lost so obviously there gonna do bad things. I am furious with how you Christians are behaving. Instead of giving God control you all want to do it yourself. Smh

Chic

Veteran
Distract you! Hmm, that's laughable. Distract you from what? This forum has started from being a good truth seeking forum to a hypocritical forum. Look at yourself, you treat me, a Christian, that's just trying to warn you guys, your cussing and saying stupid stuff to me a Christian, yet you guys expect other non Christians to want to come to Christ, when your acting like a piece of hypocritical piece of crap. I know very well your not treating anyone else good, if you can't even be a witness of Jesus Christ and be the light of Jesus. This goes out to all the people on this forum who are saying their Christians yet, they act like hypocrites, they don't want to pray or take action in anything just sit here and hate on Bts and act surprised when they do something bad, when they know that bts are bad and lost so obviously there gonna do bad things. I am furious with how you Christians are behaving. Instead of giving God control you all want to do it yourself. Smh

1. You said 'goodbye' once way before you let out your frustrations on everybody. Why did you come back?

2. There's no sense in going back and forth with fonts on here. I think you made your point. People are going to still come here after you leave and the people who are still here will stay until they feel led to leave as so many other fonts have already done.

Of course every font on the VC forum knows about the conspiracies. We all know about them too concerning B+S. It's only natural to react to the things they end up doing (I don't think surprised or shocked are the right words). The things they've done are appalling whether we already have the knowledge or not.

If you want to go because you feel we're all hypocrites and don't have anything better to do than to analyze what this group does and what we see, then that's on you. I used to be one who wanted to pray for them. I stopped doing it because I personally think they're fine with what they're doing. But even Yahweh can choose to turn a person over to a reprobate mind. Are the members beyond salvation or are they just the product of brainwashing? None of us know. Actually, none of us know ANYthing if we're gonna be honest. I don't want you to get so riled up over this. Can't you just say what you need to say and end it there? Those who have ears to hear (eyes to read in this case) will take note and decide. You can't make people do it.